Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... (35838 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by akinszz: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2018
jonath0012:
Awwww... all these girls are not smiling.
Similar thing happened to me. I met this lady on Facebook and we shared Whassup contact and often chat..

On the second week, she came up with endearing words like " hey love, honey how are you" .... hmmm Immidiately I knew something was not the offing.. then next she typed " Please, can you lend me some money?" I did not even reply her, I archived her chats straight and deleted her number .... up till today...

Some girls don turn this thing to scam oo
my guy na yahoo gringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by tintingz(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
Do you mind stating how much you asked him?

Note that, the OP said they never met.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by koffsman(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
This is coming from a lady like I give u kudos thanks for letting her know that she's wrong imagine if she is yet to meet d guy and she had d said issue will she commit suicide haba am in a long distance relationship and honestly for once my has never asked for anything and she's a student I was always looking forward to when she will ask but she Neva did one night we were talking on fone and I requested for her acct number she was like wat for to cut d long story short I forced her to send d acct and I gave her Bleep amount she was grateful for like a week I felt embarrassed I had to stop her she now opened up to me that it was as if I knew she needed money urgently but she can't ask me of the situation of the country o was wow so such ladies still exist this lady certainly is a big fool for ending d relationship she cud av proved to d guy DAT she wanted him not d money I rest my case

UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

He dodged a missile. It's called the 'Butterfly effect'.

6 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by SocialJustice: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2018
Ashawo kobo kobo.

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Uglymugg: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2018
sosa993:
Wait, if you didn't meet him won't you find the money someway somehow? Even if he's met you before, why ask for money from a man you just dating? ?
I'm telling you, na literature section get the highest amount of finest babes for this site.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2018
A lady ask me this. Just a month old relationship oo. it's hard to get a decent girl when a person is rich because all will be after your money and claim they love you just within 24hours u met.

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by CanadianNaija: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.

Stay away from relationships until you are matured, and less hungry.

You don't even have any shame begging someone that you barely know.

The guy dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Dzhenry(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Alright guys.... Please cut the crap. That guy was a jerk to have started making noise because she started demanding too early. Am sure the lady needed it for something serious. Even at that, that guy shouldn't have started ranting bullshit. Simple tell her I can't afford it right now or I don't have it right now to spare or make her understand that its rather not convinnient for him at the moment. That's simple. Than asking her what if he starts asking for sex in return. That's bullshit.
So maahn. That guy was a jerk. Babe you did nothing wrong by calling it off. Shows that he would rant the day u are in serious need. If am the guy I would simply tell you I can't afford that right now.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by defolman(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
Thats different u guys met in person not over the net
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by zinaunreal(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Manpoly post=73287734][/quote] hunger dey worry you
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2018
(1)you just met the guy just 1 week
(2) you haven’t seen each other
(3)What if you never met the guy won’t you solve your problem your self

I don’t know why most of this ladies are fun of taxing guys and if you give them the money I bet you she is going to call you in 3 days time demanding for another money with story

And if you give some girls money just because you wish to help her out . If she is around her friends she will tell them I just catch on Mugu .
Note: the guy is not mugu oh he is just willing to help you out

As for me I don’t blame the guy na him for dump you because you be (Tax force)

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by jconsulting(f): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Smart guy , what of if the guy na Olosho , or is not even the lady in the picture, thumb up for that guy, 15k in one week by one year the guy for die
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Osisie(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

That guy wanted to smash. And he was trying to hurry it up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by marv1: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

That's is why sex and money go together. You give the sex he provides the money.
One good turn deserves another.
When he becomes tired of you he moves to the next available chick for the same purpose. That's what makes girls because small girls with big god. The cycle continues.

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by stchinedu: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Praise da Lord! What a testimony.

Please, when next you see another "okpeke" like that, help me ask if he has a "spare" one...there is a vacancy for the largesse.

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by WeRblessed(f): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.

Why are you asking him for money, is he your father? So 15k is not a reasonable amount to you?

Don't worry, I guess 5 years from now Shiloh will be your constant place.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by yesloaded: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
[s]Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..[/s]
He is a boy not man although you no tell us at what age you met the boy, maybe during your secondary school days. Its not a crime to help people in need but seeing it as your right is a no no.

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by pally123: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
That's because you gave him something that same evening without stressing my guy. If I were him, I'd give you double what you asked for

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by AgapeAgape: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
What you should be ashamed of, is what you're proud and happy putting up here.

Our Government has failed us! If this girl get better job, she won't turn herself to an internet beggar. God will give you a job op
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by olasam218(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

very very mumu comment

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Awesomefred32(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

please sister complete your story now

you have'nt told us how he bl**ped your pussy

smileysmileysmileysmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Mariangeles(f): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

You are so shameless .
Your type is the reason they call women all sorts of bad names.
Can you imagine ??
Asking that kind of money from someone you just met online and have not even seen physically...
You're a greedy, gold digging opportunist .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by 3RNEST(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
I like this comment, the guy is broke ordinary 15k he can't give the girl yet he will ask for puna @OP don't date broke ass nigga.. grin
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Na so naija girls dey do na...Even one i started talking to yesterday first freely engaged me with nude video call of her without me asking for it o...Today now na 5k she want make i send for her hair.

Naija bad economy has made our ladies so cheap in a struggle to survive and feel among
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by KIDfurniture(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Legodu...so your parents are late.. your uncles are dead ? You dont have any family.. or maybe u be orphan.. Idiot.. try that shit with me.. I will send u to your parents.. you lack home training..shame on u..

3 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by femi4: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
corporate beggar ....you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by PapaAdanna: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2018
I am not surprised as far as you are a Nigerian. This is what you people go about whoring around in the name of relationship. What if you hadn't known him, he is not even the only person you would be swindling in the name of this stupid relationship. You are just an opportunist, gold digging b**ch. He never even meet you for the first time, u are demanding 15k already, if he finally meets u, u will demand 150k. And if God wan punish my guy, he come marry u, Na 1.5milli monthly or nothing. I wish the guy go just move on and ignore you completely without looking back. If you you think the 15k is too small for him to provide without complains, I think you have brothers and relatives. A boyfriend is not your source of income. The only thing you would eventually offer in the relationship is your over used dirty punna...

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Mariangeles(f): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
hilario12:
A lady ask me this. Just a month old relationship oo. it's hard to get a decent girl when a person is rich because all will be after your money and claim they love you just within 24hours u met.
Did you give her the money ??
Don't lie o...
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by LyfeJennings(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

He dodged a missile. It's called the 'Butterfly effect'.

I met a girl I really like but for some reasons, life went sh1t on me so that period, I asked her for money the first day we saw. Not that I am a beggar but I was just BROKE. She gave me and after about 2months, I asked her for money again. She gave me but this time, spanked me with some bitter truth, U know what I did.
I MADE A RESOLUTION TO SEND HER CALL CREDIT WORTH 50K BEFORE THE YEAR RUN OUT. I ALREADY SENT 5K AND IM SENDING 10K BY TOMORROW.

Moral of my story is I'm from a very well to do family. I have a good job and a good hustle but life sometimes we just can't help it. Its very crazy I swear. Sometimes things happen and U don't even know who to turn to but anybody that comes to ur mind...

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by KIDfurniture(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Guys avoid broke girls.. jobless ones..lazy bitches.. it could be in their blood to continue to live in poverty. Ask her what her dad and mum does for a living please.. dont be blinded by one stupid love..

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Emmymarvel(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

The bigger question is, if he had asked you for money in that short time, would you have sent it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / At This Age And Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.