Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... (36302 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by D1zion: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2018
You were so quick my dear. No matter how you shouldn't have asked him. Even if I were to be the one I'll feel same, what if you had not met him & the problem came, what would you have done. Things are not done that way,to be candid. But anyways if you love him & not because of money then call him & tell him not to bother about the money issue, cos it's not because of money that you love him. If only the relationship were to be like a month, enhen.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by SmilingMary(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2018
Entitlement mentality. What if it was the dude who asked u for money? U are serious fraudster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2018
Good for you. Do to others exactly what you would that they do to you. I'm not against you quitting anyways.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Lomprico2: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.

To bring this to a social platform like this shows how shameless and gold digging your are! undecided. Shior!

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Fela4ese: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.
u were totally wrong must u ask for money in a relationship. Don't u have families to take care of ur needs or what kind of thing do u want that u can't inform or work for it.that's d reason a lot of u girls end up been used for rituals d quest for money,always having needs for one thing or the other.get sense ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by duruZed: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2018
So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.[/quote] so you are in the relationship as another avenue to get money
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by openmine(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Some ladies sha.... Its quite obvious that op doesn't love her one week bf!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Thegents6: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Lmao..my dear I don't look my age.
But you sound like a toddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by bestpunterever: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
na your type dem dey use for money ritual.

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Fadedvoiced: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
Saff:
Let me keep quiet

You're worse than her

Golddigger-in-Chief

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by adetayo234: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

He asked you a simple question : how will you feel if he starts demanding for sexx just few weeks into a relationship?

You are just in it for the money. You don't worth shiit. You are like any other dog on the street. Shameless whorree

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by 1stNumeroUno: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2018
darol4real:
Girl....solve your problems by yourself....he's not your ATM machine

Abi o...

It even take more than one week for some Debit card to start working on ATM. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Fadedvoiced: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cool

I believe faràno makes most of her posts to get attention..if you've been seeing her post since 2014 you'll know she has even calmed down

Before she used to create topics about broke guys and money everyday

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by adetayo234: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..

And why are you not with the guy anymore? Women and useless fish brain. Highly senseless lot.

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

He dodged a missile. It's called the 'Butterfly effect'.

You Dont Imagine Things Like That... You Have No Idea How Hooked She Was and He Was Available so She Requested. Although, it Appear To Be Too Young A Relationship but It Is The Default Mentality Of Many Nigerian Men to Think A Lady Is About To Use Him to Her Advantage... The Guy Himself Doesnt Have Enough To Give, Rich People Hardly Have Time To Debate About 50k Because Some Rich Folks Give Money To Strangers Without Thinking twice talk Less Of A Girl I'm Dating...

Please We All Should Look At It From A Very Logical Angle... There Is No Big Deal Here
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Fadedvoiced: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2018
pocohantas:
My dear, you fcked up.

I remember one guy asking me for money in such short time, we never even see. I lost connection immediately.

Another pulled same stunt, I told my guy and he said since it is for medicals, I can give. I gave him, but after that, I found out that I couldn't stand him anymore.

Then I got to understand how guys feel about beggy beggy girls. Totally uncool.

I miss you pocohantas

Cc zicoraads
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2018
Op na yahoo girl o, when de bill client after one week of dating
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by boomssey(f): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

u really hit d nail on d head! That's y I say we ladies are not d same.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by hustler86(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

" I once dated a guy" .... How many have you dated since then?

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Fadedvoiced: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
So in your kpangolo mind now, you are rich.
Fake life in your post.

cool Pocohantas will never forget so easily...

Fake life on nairaland..imagine after what happened last year

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by okwabayi(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Ah ah, she was considerate. Back in my woman chasing days some start billing me after the first four sentences.

“Hey”
“Hi”
“You look cute, what’s your name?”
“Sylvia”
“So, Sylvia what are your ho-“
“Can I ask you for a favour?”
*rolls eyes*

Anyway, this story was made up and created to identify the jambites here. I can see they’re already marking the register.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Yoighaman(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2018
@OP: You just answered your question, we don't think, YOU ARE GROSSLY UNREASONABLE!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Fadedvoiced: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2018
victorian:

Anyways thank God. God has settled me, I don't need to ask any random guy in the name of dating for any money. He can keep his money.

Stop living a fake life . Alexialin,do you want me to expose you again?

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
I had to learn how to diffrienciate between girls to love and those looking for help not love

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by victorian(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I understand you better now. But most ladies the way they request these days we find it hard to decipher the genuine ones. Don't be surprised if the guy you requested assistance thought you were another gold digger. if he knew you were really in such condition he would have helped.

That's why long distance relationship is not advisable.

Assuming he's in the same location with me, I would have text him my house address, at least seeing me all doubts will be cleared.

I can never go into long distance relationship, cause the guy will always be in doubt when it comes to money issues and like you said he will feel I am gold digger if I request for any financial assistance, anytime in the relationship.

What's the use of a relationship if we can't help ourselves when we are down? Is relationship all about when I see you, then we Bleep?

It shouldn't be like that.

Op forget long distance, focus on guys in your area, school, office or church.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Hahahhahahah I'm here to read comments o cheesy. Where do y'all get this liver to ask a guy for money? I dated somebody for 4months I was never able to open my mouth to ask for money. Chai! That thing dey shame me!

1week is quite a short time to demand financial assistance from someone you barely know. Make una stop to dey disgrace womanhood abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Elcapitol(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

No you were not being unreasonable, you were being your true self: a thief. destiny killer, that's what you are.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by victorian(f): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Stop living a fake life . Alexialin,do you want me to expose you again?

Go back to your grave!

Your mates are waiting for you there.

I don't exchange words with the dead, both known and unknown dead person.

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I said it one time ago that most ladies do these things subconciously.. Use and dump..Now because he failed or can we say he tested her she broke up with him..Damn! Guess she does not know that some guys do test ladies in so many ways..Guys like me...I can give you the whole world___after youve passed my tests.This will sound as a warning to guys before they get to the stage of drinking otapiapia over one lady..For sure age aint maturity..You still have a lot to learn@op
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
victorian:

That's why long distance relationship is not advisable.

Assuming he's in the same location with me, I would have text him my house address, at least seeing me all doubts will be cleared.

I can never go into long distance relationship, cause the guy will always be in doubt when it comes to money issues and like you said he will feel I am gold digger if I request for any financial assistance, anytime in the relationship.

What's the use of a relationship if we can't help ourselves when we are down? Is relationship all about when I see you, then we Bleep?

It shouldn't be like that.

Op forget long distance, focus on guys in your area, school, office or church.
The op is a gold digger .if you advice her not to go into long distance relationship her gold digging tendency will continue to destroy her relationship, even short distance. check her formal post other people pasted on this page.

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Uglymugg: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I can't stop pointing my cursor at the nipples. Remove this picture immediately!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Blazepet(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
UyaiIncomparabl:

Enough sense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.