Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... (35765 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by poseidon12: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..

When it comes to relationships, people have there individual taste. I meet you in the afternoon, and in the evening, you are asking me for money? I would have written you off immediately. If the money is not much, I might still give you but that will be the end of the relationship.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Jeffy1206(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
face to face is different from Internet dating.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by shylock042(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
If you actually don't know you were wrong, inconsiderate, and irrational then I don't think any comment here would get to you.

Seriously, you messed up. In this modern age where internet scams - catfishing, yahoo and all - thrives and you expect him to send you 15k under a week.

Like even if you needed it so bad and you had to ask, his turning your request down shouldn't make you quit.

If I were him I would even be sure you are a scammer and were only out to swindle me. Like he said, if he had asked for sex in week would you have obliged?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Ramos16(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

He dodged a missile. It's called the 'Butterfly effect'.

I was at the office minding my business when I read your comment, I was like, "who is this girl making sense", I decided to view your profile to get more info about you.... It was a terrible mistake.... Now it seems there is this awkward silence around me I can't turn back because I don't know who else saw what I saw.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
She should close her eye. She Don turn goldiger.
kingkakaone:

Don't mind the girl joor.
Ask her how the relationship ended?
People like that are not taken seriously een if the guy proceed to give her the money.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
It depends on the connection you think you have with that person. Some people connect very well in a very short space of time and yes if he has, he ought to help. If it’s borrow for you to return, that’s cool. I have sent money to peopleI never met and some have also helped- male, female. I never even saw many afterwards. Poverty has eaten deep into our mentality. Poverty here is a state of mind and not how much you got in your Acct. We call people who send money to Yahoo boys in Nigeria “maga” meaning fools but are they really fools? No, they are not. The so called magas only wanted to help but never knew they were being deceived and lied to. If he likes you and has it, it shouldn’t be a problem. Understanding the other person’s situation is very important. That said, people are different really as background differs and people take situations differently. Many will talk but only few will do. Don’t believe the nice words people say to you or you see online. We know people well with time and situations.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by osasmedic(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

@Butterfly effect...yu people can name things sha
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by zubydave(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Only una dey ask for money. The moment you girls meet a guy the next tin na money. Una no dey shame o

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Exmay(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Incomplete story. Kindly tell us how you show your appreciation following the cash ‘gift’?
Also tell us how long the transaction relationship lasted?

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
So in your kpangolo mind now, you are rich.
Fake life in your post.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Fourwinds: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship
yes... Aunty, you were very unreasonable to make such demand.... Infact if I was the guy I will be very angry with you.... The guy made a point by saying if he had demanded for sex, all insult would have been the order of the day.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by komodapson(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

How mush?anyway...Thank ur stars,...u met ur so called "aboki"
For Lagos in local parlance,we de talk am... Òtí pàdé àbókì é
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by komodapson(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
zubydave:

Only una dey ask for money. The moment you girls meet a guy the next tin na money. Una no dey shame o

I taaya bro...na only dem buhari dey wipe koboko
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by komodapson(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.

Hmmm...
I will not blame u and not the guy either. But who?...Buhari...if u have a good job, not good sef, a job...and u set ur priorities right...u won't be in this mess
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by bossrillboss: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

And you think his village people are not playing draft with his destiny...
..lol

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by bossrillboss: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.
...I sorry for ur life..

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
darkelf:

That phrase captures it

You can only respect family if the said family has any respect attached to it's name.

However, most of these hungry girls come from families that beg instead of working hard. In such families, begging is to them as mission statement is to a private firm.

Its a pity really. Our youthful females in this part of the world have lost self respect just because of little change
Well, I have nothing to say.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ponti93(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
# singing.... Loving you na scam oh... Every time wire me money... Hello baby have you sent it...
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by mapet: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

Do I think you were unreasonable? I believe the guy should thank his stars......
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Fourwinds: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Some ladies be making guys generalise that we all are opportunists and money hungry, smh!!!
but she can't summit her Toto after one week.... Nonsense dey this world no be lie
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by mablie(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
darkelf:

That phrase captures it

You can only respect family if the said family has any respect attached to it's name.

However, most of these hungry girls come from families that beg instead of working hard. In such families, begging is to them as mission statement is to a private firm.

Its a pity really. Our youthful females in this part of the world have lost self respect just because of little change
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Newboss(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

You were being VERY stupid for doing that! angry No offense at all angry

If it were like that you could as well line up 100 men and get them to drop 15k each angry

Learn to be independent and not a LIABILITY! angry
I would have kicked you out straight out! angry
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by holysaint1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nackzy: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

u practically unreasonable, No matter how broke u were, u aren't suppose to ask that nigga for money under about 4 days of meeting him online, please don't be offended are you still in secondary school?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
You shouldn't have ask for assistance at early stage, when you have not seen him in person, what if he does not suite the man you want, you have to be considerate o, money is not love, some have the money but can't find love.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by naturefellow(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

nna man, this guy get sense.

In fact, just checked your handle to see you're Female (to my greatest surprise). Your type is rare in this present Nigeria. Respect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by AHCB: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
I'm sure you won't be singing this one sided song if he had asked you for sex first.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by pek(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
The guy should go for thanksgiving for been delivered from a greedy materialistic bitch like you.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Zhahovic(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

Hahahahahaha..this reply alone is a STINGER MISSILE!!!!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by NeeKlaus: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

And you think his village people are not playing draft with his destiny...
Which draft? They played Over 1.5 with the destiny and it ended goalless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by adedayourt(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

Being Unreseasonable is an understatement not to use insultive words.

No woman with self respect and value ll do such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.