Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... (35861 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Brunosamel(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.
you look like gold digger, one week relationship you are demanding 15k haba! Grow up... Like he said if he demand sex after one week will you offer him, do to others what you want them to do to you....

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Uglymugg: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

He dodged a missile. It's called the 'Butterfly effect'.

Please na

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nitric(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
You must be a very hungry person
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
u once dated a guy? so u no longer date him any more? abi u don suck am dry dump? grin
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
u once dated a guy? so u no longer date him any more? abi u don suck am dry dump?

4 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by pacificman: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:

why him no go give after him don scatter the puna...hahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=farano post=73286169]Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..

A guy u once dated....and now u av broken up with d fool..at least urs wasnt vitual or online...hers was online... so rethink am wella. if u were in his shoes would u av done it

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Uglymugg: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:

You forgot to tell us that he bleeped you before the relationship even started.

11 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Brunosamel(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:
your case is different cuz is physical but this one is on the internet... One got to earn the person trust
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by pacificman: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
nigerian girls can beg...one time one lady asked me for 50k,,i mean thats 1week salary for people that work in the country i was at then. na borrow she call am and i never even enter this girl honey pot..na so i turn to usian bolt..lol

10 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.
elebi, hungry girl, ole, thief, olosho, ashawo, this ladies will not learn,

4 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Brunosamel(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:
Lmao..my dear I don't look my age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by atikulated2019: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
learn yahoo make you dey bill after a week of dating,,, you go blow
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Clap for your self. You made absolutely no sense!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Godson213: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
Relationship is not a transaction and your boyfriend is not ATM machine. What if the guy doesn't have money, I hope you are not funmi

Funmi adenrele?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ALERT07(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:

If he use you buy BENZ Now. Them go come nairaland dey shout say Gboys don start again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Mrachiever(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:

We know your type....
Relationship in the afternoon and you requested for money in the evening.

3 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
OgahBohz:
I don't understand how some ladies think ...

azn honestly speaking ..

jst one week?

and ya already demanding...

without the 15k will you die?

and am very sure the 15k is not for smtn that important o...

please the reasonable ladies out there, advice your selves ..

It will be fashion related. That's all ladies think about. Always budgeting for the next shoe, hair, clothes to buy. Always investing on their physical appearance not their personal development.

7 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:

You were lucky, you caught a mugu. Not everyone is as foolish as he is.

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
He thought you were a guy...

But No, You're a lady

Not Just a lady....Arm Robber

I-neva-chop 'Bih

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by jonath0012(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Awwww... all these girls are not smiling.
Similar thing happened to me. I met this lady on Facebook and we shared Whassup contact and often chat..

On the second week, she came up with endearing words like " hey love, honey how are you" .... hmmm Immidiately I knew something was not the offing.. then next she typed " Please, can you lend me some money?" I did not even reply her, I archived her chats straight and deleted her number .... up till today...

Some girls don turn this thing to scam oo

13 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by courna(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:

hanty that's somebody you've met now..... atleast

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by farano(f): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Clap for your self. You made absolutely no sense!
come and beat me "miss sense"..

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Originalsly: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
SyberKate:

Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

15K is nothing much....but you don't have it... nor can get it from people who know you. Can't you say what you needed it for?...that was soooo important and urgent? ...was this supposed to be your weekly upkeep money from him?...your BF? You should be ashamed to post this on social media. It must be you are either veryyy immature...... or a wannabe gold digger. And we wonder how some girls are raped, killed and dumped like garbage wayyy away from home.

8 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:
Lmao..my dear I don't look my age.
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by SkinnyNigga: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
OgahBohz:
I don't understand how some ladies think ...

azn honestly speaking ..

jst one week?

and ya already demanding...

without the 15k will you die?

and am very sure the 15k is not for smtn that important o...

please the reasonable ladies out there, advice your selves ..

it might be for her birthday.. girls sha
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by jonath0012(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chai! Working class indeed... Whatever happens to your own money...
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by SkinnyNigga: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
farano:
well the guy is a mugu

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Pearl05(f): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cooperate begi begi. Na girls like you dey give women bad names. You just met a man and within one week you have a problem that you must start begging him for money.

Do you know the stress that the young man is passing through? Do you know the family problems on his head? So as you broke up with him now has your imaginary problem been solved?

What problem is that self if not hair, clothes, shoe, or just the satisfaction that you don get maga.

Anyways from me to you, get a job or learn a skill or trade and start paying your bills. Country hard already so no add unnecessary stress on people.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.