Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (19296 Views)

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Xisnin(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Shut up weak ass mofo. Pussy nigga
If only your father used a condom?
We won't be dealing with your foolishness.
Get this into your empty skull, I don't engage kids, go play with your mates.

9 Likes

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by MannieA(f): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
Feminist or Feminism I don't care, but what i know is that your so frustrated and a sadist, your getting older and you know that, stop deceiving yourself, social media will not help you, you can fool everybody but you cant fool yourself, you know what am telling you is they Truth, your life is miserable already, I pray you know what your doing before is too late.

older?? ofc...everybody is getting older...even ur own damn self is.. even more......
frustrated and sadist.. nah...like... I bet u dunno wat sadist means tho...check up the meaning and know how to use 'em
in fact..everything u said is lame...

6 Likes

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pass it
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by carter009(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
MannieA:

older?? ofc...everybody is getting older...even ur own damn self is.. even more......
frustrated and sadist.. nah...like... I bet u dunno wat sadist means tho...check up the meaning and know how to use 'em

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Jombom: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So a woman should settle for anybody because she must marry before 30.She settles for anybody and starts crying in the marriage.
This man should advise his fellow men on how to be responsible and on how to respect women.Maybe then women would agree to marry them.
You can't tell me that the likes of Dambisa moyo,Oprah are unfulfilled because they are unmarried.
This closed minded society of ours should understand that you do not tell people how to run their lives.
A woman should never reduce her standard because she must get married before a certain age.
Love,happiness,companionship etc knows no age.
So this talk is silly and not factual for everybody.
Even evening tabloids would be calling wonderful humans newspaper.

Unintelligent folks like you always think you are entitled to an opinion because you have a large mouth but do men not settle for less to be married ? Why must women not settle for less. Like it or not life is all about give n take n yes a woman should lower her standard if she desire to be married if she does not desire such all well n good. You all should stop acting like only woman deserve respect to be married abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by MannieA(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
U think I don't know you, continue spreading your legs , why did u remove your pic,, I know your not ashamed at all, theres no type of dick you don't know, continue displaying your foolishness, u think sleeping from one man to they other will make you a Boss lady, you think ranting on social will help you, don't worry I will expose you very soon, keep sharing STD to people who don't know you.

shut up ur mouth... fool....who are u threatening...?? u are one who is ranting... you are very mad for threatening me...
anybody dat sees the post now will be thinking u know wat u are saying...ode...u have been talking about me removing my pic.. mind ur business...

7 Likes

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jombom:

Unintelligent folks like you always think you are entitled an opinion because you have a large mouth but do men not settle for less to be married ? Why must women not settle for less. Like it or not life is all about give n take n yes a woman should lower her standard if she desire to be married if she does not desire such all well n good. You all should stop acting like only woman desire honey to be married abeg.
And you are intelligent?I have every right to my opinion whether the mouth is large or small.Yes it is about give and take but I won't do it at my own detriment.
It is my opinion you can go and cry about your fellow men who reduce their standards elsewhere outta my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by SmellingAnus(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
VERDA:

L
The problem with the whole reducing standards thing is not that it is bad to have standards but that a lot of ladies at their prime have very unrealistic standards which begin to reduce as they get older,more matured and understand life better.
L
beautiful comment...
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by carter009(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lol, you know truth is always bitter, u think I don't know what am saying, continue spreading your legs, am not threatening you, but telling you they truth, please change your life style, it won't take you anywhere, i know were you go every night, go and treat yourself dear, you look very sick.
MannieA:

shut up ur mouth... fool....who are u threatening...?? u are one who is ranting... you are very mad for threatening me...
anybody dat sees the post now will be thinking u know wat u are saying...ode...u have been talking about me removing my pic.. mind ur business...

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Franklyine: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
IamD18:
In my opinion.

No sensible and reasonable man will stoop so low to marry an expired woman in her 30s.

These set of ladies are condemned and a big disaster to humanity.

Starting from their toxicity to their bad attitude, starting from their sexual expired features to their infertility, starting from their over 700 body counts to their overused pussay looking like an expired liver.

Spit on them!

After reading my comment, a reasonable unmarried lady in her 30s will not hesitate to do as the picture below interprets. They are not needed on earth.
They won't do such. Live and let them live, earth will contain everyone.
Every man has a right to choose who he wants to marry.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Eberechi24(f): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
MannieA:

The earlier you learn to ignore these men the earlier for your sanity. some of These men have psychological disorder.

They don't worth the energy you waste on them.
I will be the last person to react to rubbish they post on nairaland. I value my sanity much.

6 Likes

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by VERDA: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
SmellingAnus:
beautiful comment...
Thx smiley.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Jackossky(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well until these women come out and say they wish having children and a husband and are currently unfulfilled in their life.I would agree with you but until then you are just speculating and assuming.You can't speak for every woman.

Hmmm, it makes me to remember the comment a man made. He said ' Everyone loves Comfortability'
Some said that's a lie, there are people out there that are ascetic, some doctors said they've come across patients that are masochist and all that.

What most didn't realise was that pain could be comfort to some people which didn't sideline Thale fact that everyone loves comfortability.
Smiles, how many top celebrities would come out to say that their marriage is unfulfilling? Maybe a handful, but beneath, we all know that most are not.

I hope you get where I'm driving at?
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Chiefjosy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Xisnin:

If only your father used a condom?
We won't be dealing with your foolishness.
Get this into your empty skull, I don't engage kids, go play with your mates.

No pussy for you today weak ass

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jackossky:

Hmmm, it makes me to remember the comment a man made. He said ' Everyone loves Comfortability'
Some said that's a lie, there are people out there that are ascetic, some doctors said they've come across patients that are masochist and all that.

What most didn't realise was that pain could be comfort to some people which didn't sideline Thale fact that everyone loves comfortability.
Smiles, how many top celebrities would come out to say that their marriage is unfulfilling? Maybe a handful, but beneath, we all know that most are not]

I hope you get where I'm driving at?
I get you, at the bolded you are still assuming you don't know them.I don't know them.So we can't speak for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Gliding(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Saffi:
To all the women who feel pressured to tie the knot, do not purposely make your life a misery, it is not worth it. People will always talk, you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Unfortunately we have unfortunate men and even women that will shame you and ridicule you for not getting married at the “right time”, these people will be the same ones that will laugh at you when you’re running from one place to another, crying about your marriage issues. Be patient, work on yourself spiritually, mentally and emotionally, build your finances, build relationships, work on your craft, and God will compliment you with your equal. My mother got married at 31, my mothers sister also got married at 34 and she’s blessed with 3 children today, and they’re still very happily married. Its not a rare situation, it’s called life. Shiit doesn’t always go according to plan, is your life suddenly over because of this? It’s not a crime to run your own race, quality men attract quality women. Men, see quality before anything. Boys use foolish stereotypes to produce their thoughts. This actually applies to both genders. Heck marriage is not for everyone, if its not for you, jejely stay on your own and live your life in peace. I shall say no more.

Brilliant
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Gliding(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Saffi:
To all the women who feel pressured to tie the knot, do not purposely make your life a misery, it is not worth it. People will always talk, you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Unfortunately we have unfortunate men and even women that will shame you and ridicule you for not getting married at the “right time”, these people will be the same ones that will laugh at you when you’re running from one place to another, crying about your marriage issues. Be patient, work on yourself spiritually, mentally and emotionally, build your finances, build relationships, work on your craft, and God will compliment you with your equal. My mother got married at 31, my mothers sister also got married at 34 and she’s blessed with 3 children today, and they’re still very happily married. Its not a rare situation, it’s called life. Shiit doesn’t always go according to plan, is your life suddenly over because of this? It’s not a crime to run your own race, quality men attract quality women. Men, see quality before anything. Boys use foolish stereotypes to produce their thoughts. This actually applies to both genders. Heck marriage is not for everyone, if its not for you, jejely stay on your own and live your life in peace. I shall say no more.

Brilliant.
A woman's success should never be based completely on whether she's married or not. Make your choice carefully, let no one tell you that you have failed because you aren't married or because you are
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by goodnewscliff(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
MannieA:

let me explain something you don't understand... something you are ignorant about...
first of all....not all women in their thirty have been used... not all women at this age have bad attitudes....
it is not everybody DAT is destined to marry early...I'm not justifying late marriage... I'm also not condoning it....but sometimes ..look at the situation...and think rationally...Instead of spilling irrelevant shii...
u said..no reasonable man will ever Marry a woman In her thirties... my dear..there are lots of reasonable men who will Marry them...don't laugh at a person's situation... like my mother would say..the three things u shouldn't laugh about in a person... is
1]their inability to have children
2]their inability to get married..
3]no money
there are virgins who are still unmarried in their thirties...I get the fact DAT most girls play around during their early twenties...still doesn't mean all women are like DAT... and sometimes it may be a spiritual problem
i would pick diz comment as d most reasonable here witout consent cos dostan was referring to ladies who re slaying in their teens with empty brain and have nothing else to offer in marriage after wasting away thier main saucy producing time in life for slaying, posting picz on facebook every weekend, numerous boyfriends which is their other source of income!!!!
Real ladies dont fall in to diz category..... So its not general!!!!!!!
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by goodnewscliff(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
I dont know sad sad....are women still pressured to get married in diz century!!!!! Dis pressuring thing is overly hyped!!!! Marriahe no be my force na.... Common
Buh wat i hate is women who re single rich nd be forming successful as if millions of men aint there already!!!!
They will secretly look for ways to quench their taste to own a man and be outwardly forming otunga angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
VERDA:

First of...I doubt he is advocating women settle for less, a woman need not settle for an irresponsible man because she is desperate to get married.
Any man that does not respect women is not a real man...suffice it to say a lot of women make it hard for themselves to be respected given their attitudes,not generalizing of course.
The problem with the whole reducing standards thing is not that it is bad to have standards but that a lot of ladies at their prime have very unrealistic standards which begin to reduce as they get older,more matured and understand life better.
One cannot find the perfect person but certain things are important :
1) Good character 2) Kind heart 3) Willingness to accept when they are wrong and make corrections 4) Willingness to put in the effort to grow in every aspect of their life....psychological,emotional,financial.
Every other thing will eventually fall into place provided both put in the effort.
you forgot to add that he should be financially stable and has his life in order. You cant expect a woman and your childrem to come and suffer with you
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by victorian(f): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Boys and men on this forum who are highly frustrated and venting their behind online because no woman in her right senses want to date or marry them, should please do the needful.

We are not the cause of your loneliness and frustrations in your various cubicles.

Biko help yourselves, especially Biingoo.

It's all yours. Do us a tiny favour, the rope is there.

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by enyi1: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Donstan go and tell this to oprah winfrey,Stacy Adams,Dambisa moyo etc.The people that respect these women can never respect you.
Your type would not hesitate to marry these women just to get a green card.Is it not your Nigerian or Afrcan brothers that stoop so low to marry them or are these men not responsible?
Be careful how you use your words because you don't sound sarcastic.
*spits on you*
and if I may ask, how do you know Oprah Winfrey is living a fulfilled life? How do you know she doesn't cry behind closed doors? How do you know she doesn't have regrets? Don't always assume things on face value. For the fact she had a successful career doesn't rule out she had all she wanted. We all have made great mistakes in life. Just learn one or two things from this thread, do your best and pray to God. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by VERDA: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you forgot to add that he should be financially stable and has his life in order. You cant expect a woman and your childrem to come and suffer with you

If you read well you would see where I stated psychological,emotional and financial growth,that means all round stability.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
victorian:
Boys and men on this forum who are highly frustrated and venting their behind online because no woman in her right senses want to date or marry them, should please do the needful.

We are not the cause of your loneliness and frustrations in your various cubicles.

Biko help yourselves, especially Biingoo.

It's all yours. Do us a tiny favour, the rope is there.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Chubhie: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
IamD18:
In my opinion.

No sensible and reasonable man will stoop so low to marry an expired woman in her 30s.

These set of ladies are condemned and a big disaster to humanity.

Starting from their toxicity to their bad attitude, starting from their sexual expired features to their infertility, starting from their over 700 body counts to their overused pussay looking like an expired liver.

Spit on them!

After reading my comment, a reasonable unmarried lady in her 30s will not hesitate to do as the picture below interprets. They are not needed on earth.
I wonder why seun still allows this thing freedom to insult our women. May our Ancestors (SSFBUT) key you there.

1 Like

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
SenorFax:
O ma seo

Before 30--------After 30
dont know why anytime i see dis pix i always bust out laughing grin grin
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Rextizzle... Food don done.... Lefulefu follow suit grincheesy
lol all i can say is dat a lady above 30 can still get a guy who will settle with her as long as she no get bad character or she"s troublesome.na bad character dey make many guys run.once a lady is homely,friendly and caring...brotherly guys will chase her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Friend01(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So a woman should settle for anybody because she must marry before 30.She settles for anybody and starts crying in the marriage.
This man should advise his fellow men on how to be responsible and on how to respect women.Maybe then women would agree to marry them.
You can't tell me that the likes of Dambisa moyo,Oprah are unfulfilled because they are unmarried.
This closed minded society of ours should understand that you do not tell people how to run their lives.
A woman should never reduce her standard because she must get married before a certain age.
Love,happiness,companionship etc knows no age.
So this talk is silly and not factual for everybody.
Even evening tabloids would be calling wonderful humans newspaper.
Truth be told my sister, many of you set your standard so high that a ladder would not reach it for a guy who intends to get married to some of you with the love, good companionship,understanding and all that there is in a marriage.

I particularly do not really blame some ladies in their 30s for not finding suitable partners to spend their lives with, because some if not most men, have failed to pick up the gauntlet of responsibility
However, you ladies should advice yourselves by lowering your standards for material things you crave for because these things do not ultimately determine how marital life would last.
Ladies of these days would rather settle for a guy who has a car and a house with terrible manners than a honest guy who hustles day and night who walks on foot or rides a motorcycle.

You people most times place material things as your number one (an most times) your only criterion for marriage.
Money can come and go.
love can come and go, but what keeps the home going is compassion and mercy.

learn this you will live a happy life.

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by cronsberg: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Madam nobody is forcing u o, if u like stay without marrying at a youthful age u hear? Continue playing shakara and hard to get. Whether u like it or not, women are at a disadvantage regarding this, they must makeup their minds wisely and quickly as time is surely not on their side and your disproval wont change that fact. So take all the time u need, by the time u are 25 and above, u will get back to ur senses in realizing that there are younger beauties than u and men simply aren't interested in u anymore

2 Likes

Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
enyi1:

and if I may ask, how do you know Oprah Winfrey is living a fulfilled life? How do you know she doesn't cry behind closed doors? How do you know she doesn't have regrets? Don't always assume things on face value. For the fact she had a successful career doesn't rule out she had all she wanted. We all have made great mistakes in life. Just learn one or two things from this thread, do your best and pray to God. Thanks.
She has not said the opposite so it is safe to say she is fulfilled.
Well I do not know her to say otherwise.
Re: Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Friend01:

Truth be told my sister, many of you set your standard so high that a ladder would not reach it for a guy who intends to get married to some of you with the love, good companionship,understanding and all that there is in a marriage.

I particularly do not really blame some ladies in their 30s for not finding suitable partners to spend their lives with, because some if not most men, have failed to pick up the gauntlet of responsibility
However, you ladies should advice yourselves by lowering your standards for material things you crave for because these things do not ultimately determine how marital life would last.
Ladies of these days would rather settle for a guy who has a car and a house with terrible manners than a honest guy who hustles day and night who walks on foot or rides a motorcycle.

You people most times place material things as your number one (an most times) your only criterion for marriage.
Money can come and go.
love can come and go, but what keeps the home going is compassion and mercy.

learn this you will live a happy life.
Why are you telling me this did I mention money?In my post?
Every one set their standard it could be high or low.Just meet the lady that meets that standard.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women / Nigerians Launch First Ever Full Blown Porn Company “freethinkers Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.