Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (60270 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by emmaitive(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
guy this girl does not seem to be ordinary girl oo,i will advice u to quit asap dt is if u love ya life
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by DMBZ(m): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bros just quit, that babe is seeing some other guy or guys somewhere somehow
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by jibrilELsudan: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Well she's telling you the truth but what she failed to mention to you is that I was the one that took her to the concert. She has been staying in my house since last week. She fvcks me everyday and doesn't even allow me rest. Every morning she wakes me up by sucking my big hard cuck and drinks my hot cum as her morning tonic. Every night I fvck her pvssy and cum in her tight arse hole. Even now as you are posting this, she is sucking my big hard cuck and laughing at you saying you got a small puppy d!ck and you cry like a little girl every time she sucks your tiny pr!ck.

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by ShamsBarack: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2018
Come to Ashawo thread, I'm very sure you'll see her picture and number being shared as one of the hookups in Ikorodu. grin

This one doesn't even know he's dating a runs girl.

But why are some guys this foolish? Is it natural?!
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by lereinter(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2018
fishmillan:
You don get money first , guy go and look for money.. Leave girl matter

where money go
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by geek4k(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2018
/Myparents
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2018
IamZod:

Reeks keh ?
She be confirm okpo

Make the bobo shine him eyes

Atoh,I been no wan too cast the barney.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Obodo999(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2018
@op. Your life will be great if you can Love GOD the way you love this girl

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by PremiumLeaks: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
no I don’t mind her flexing but she shouldn’t use it against our relationship that’s my annoyance
Oga continue to speak English u hear...continue while it keeps killing you! In fact anytime folks like you bring ur relationship matter to nairaland, I go just dey vex! Wats wrong with men these days that they can't decipher what to do with a relationship that is obviously toxic! When did men become sissies that taking decision on issues that pertains to their life and destiny becomes so difficult?

You r obviously a nice guy that got himself in a rebound relationship(read as sinking ship) with a beautiful slay queen who smells your Mr nice guy inadequacy! Wrong combination leading to the rocks and you will be the loser at the end I promise you!

Someone in here asked you "if you have money?", don't take that statement lightly! Simply put he/she is asking, are u doing something productive with your life that brings you fulfilment or you are looking to fill up your inadequacy by getting a slay queen girlfriend?

Guy my candid advice is you shouldn't even be in a relationship after the recent bad stint you had(I don't care if you are as old as Methuselah first cousin) give yourself time to heal bro, get a productive life, then you will attract someone that's in your league! That girl isnt!, take it or leave it!

Haaa why am I ranting!

Anyway I kno wat I wrote up there is just gibberish...so keep her after she finishes rubbing your chest and licking you ear, then she says " am sowee dorling!

What am I saying set? Am I mad, ehn OP? cos I feel like slapping 12 derica of sense into your thick skull!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Daeylar(f): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me. I talked to her about it she said they are just friend and their mode of dressing doesn’t define who they are.
I overlooked it and stopped mentioning stuffs like that to her even tho I didn’t like it but just to make peace reign because she’s a type that gets upset when I try to correct her

This is where you should have broken up with her.
Will never understand men who meet girls a certain type of way then try to change them to something else.

You can't tell me you didn't see girls who aren't "slayers" with friends who would be "presentable" to you, yet you ignored them all, went for a slayer and tried to change her into such types of girls.

Her friends are not presentable to you,? lol, and you went to talk to her to do something about her friends who are not presentable to you? grin so if she drops her friends for you, you'll be happy, and peradventure you guys break up, She'll be left with no friends and no man and it's all good right? I can't stop laughing grin

If a girl tells you that your friends are not presentable to her and talks to you to do something about it with the expectation that you drop them for her, what would be your reaction? Honest question.

However, that aside, she was wrong for what she did. she doesn't seem to have any regards for you.
but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship
grin grin
You didn't accord her any respect in the beginning of the relationship but now want to break up because she did the same. grin

At the end of the day, The ball is in your court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me. I talked to her about it she said they are just friend and their mode of dressing doesn’t define who they are.
I overlooked it and stopped mentioning stuffs like that to her even tho I didn’t like it but just to make peace reign because she’s a type that gets upset when I try to correct her so sometimes I apologize even tho she’s wrong Because I love her and have waited a long time to get into a relationship after my heart was messed up by my ex last year. So I just kept pampering her and tolerating her attitudes.

We stay far from each other she stays at ikorodu while I stay at Abulegba so we don’t get to see often she was suppose to come visit me on sat 8th of this month considering that we’ve not seen in a month due to her busy schedule according to her, but she gave me an excuse of her going to her friend’s birthday party she can’t afford to miss as a understanding guy I said “no problem even tho I’ll miss you but I got no choice” so throughout that Saturday I heard from her only at night asking her how she was she told me she was weak so I told her to get some rest. The next day which was Sunday we spoke after church service on phone briefly and then to my surprise, she started uploading video of her in a concert with Nigerian top artists performing I was shocked I asked her if she went to a concert the previous night she said yes then I asked why she didn’t tell me even though we have spoken after then. She said she’s sorry then I told her “ok”

She started nagging and asking me why I was giving her the attitudes by simply saying “ok” she said her friend took her to the concert around 12am(my people is that possible her girlfriend took her to concert on the island by 12am no be say car Dey oo) I said ok even if that was the case why didn’t you tell me, she said she forgot!!! Like wtf? You forgot? I mean we’re supposed to even see each other I don’t have problem with her going out but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship and the worst part is she’s claiming rights and not apologizing and this is someone that always claim to love me.

Please what should I do?

Save urself the hassle and run away.
I'll tell u this; whatever your ex did or did not do isn't important. You're prolly not a perfect person but u seem to know what u want.
Let the girl be. She's tagging u along and enjoying having someone pay so much attention which she is amplifying with nonchalance. Dont be a maga my guy. Let this thing go. Lagos has 1 million other girls u could possibly meet. Ofc the figure comes down when we start to cancel out variables. However u get my point.

See it as God saving u from a possible badoo incident in the future. smiley you will be fine. Go and sin no more. Stay trill bruh
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by davillian(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2018
grin
She does not suit the kind of relationship you are looking for.
You sound like a lover boy.
I think you need to change because lots of girls will take advantage of the kind of person you are.
Your heart will be shattered so many times get prepared cheesy grin
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by DateMynd44(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I doubt that. But then some virgin wives end up cheating on your husbands
shut up old woman. stop supporting nonsense
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by sandra50(f): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2018
That's not the right woman for you..by the time she is through with you..that your ex will be better than her..better leave now.she is into night movement with her fellow girls and you know what that means..which responsible girl leaves the house by 12am with her female friends romming around like people with a home.leavr her now.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by bilaya(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2018
Dump her! She's cheating
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by PastorandMentor(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2018
Abort mission. Olosho spotted cheesy grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2018
clemmonce:
here is the bitter truth.... You don fuc.k up from the beginning.... You don't pamper girls, there is a difference in showing a girl love and pampering her... You misbehave sometimes you will still be the one to apologise.... Girls don't like guys like that..... True talk you can take it the bank.... Girls don't like soft guys..... When a girl misbehave she knows..... she expects you to correct her but if you fail you don dey mess up be that..... There is a difference between being nice and being a foot mat..... I will elaborate on this later...
Secondly she doesn't like you that much .... I am 90% sure she is seeing someone else.... If a girl likes you, no thing like busy schedule ooo.... She will create the chance... One month ? No ....unacceptable..
A big mistake guys make is thinking If i am loving , caring and soft she will like me more.... No, she won't....
There is a big difference between being nice and being a foot mat.. I will give an example..
You invite your babe for a date at 7pm.... 7pm you are already there, she comes in by 8pm, without apologising for the delay.. she just went to sit down... and you as the guy you smile order for her.... You don Bleep up..... Tell her straight up. we were suppose to meet by 7pm and you are coming by 8pm and you did not even apologise, thats rude.... She will not hate you, she will even respect you more...
In summary guy free the babe..... if you dont nah she go free you and it will break you down more mentally....

If u start on the wrong foot, is it too late to correct it?
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by rayobaba(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Run..run..run...run..run
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by pedrilo: 12:49am On Dec 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
U better fūck her for the last time and leave her

Give her a 4hrs non stop marathon sexx
wetin him go gain after dat

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by arrestdarrester: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2018
As far as I'm concerned online love should stay online. Once you decide to take it offline, ngwanu bye!
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by chukwunonso03: 12:57am On Dec 11, 2018
You do not give love, respect and care where you do not get them back!!! You would lose on the long run Bro!!! Use your Upper!!! undecided
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Lokoyen(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2018
PraisePiano:
no I don’t mind her flexing but she shouldn’t use it against our relationship that’s my annoyance

Your Mumu no get part 2.

See whatever habit you can't take away from her now dat you're dating would grow bigger and uncontrollable when you settle down with her.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Op u are better than most of us who don't haff wife talk less of GF.

Manage the half GF u have now until it commot from your hand.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by eseveli(m): 1:38am On Dec 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you have answered well my guy!!!

cheers to your freedom!!!
grin
samysmoothfresh:

you have answered well my guy!!!

cheers to your freedom!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by lee007(m): 2:01am On Dec 11, 2018
Can someone kindly tell this guy he doesn't have a gf?

Fron the facts presented if its 70% true, awe move on! And do it before yiu suffer irreparable loss.....eti e melo?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by spiritedtete: 2:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Where are you... Come here for a slap... To reset your senses. You have lost it bro.

Rule No1. Never fall in love

Rule no 2. Your decision should set you straight

Rule no 3. Learn to get distracted..( girls are all over)

Rule no 4. No commitment until marriage. (Learn to always sink it in them you will see their true colour)

Rule no 5. woe is onto a man who wakes up early in his life and put a lady's issue in his heart.

Rule no. 6 please never find yourself in love .... I repeat be a man and be in control of your emotions.

Rule no. 7. There is no time... (No time for bla bla at all, you have got loads to do to fulfill destiny )

Rule no 8. You are not the only one your single girl is fuçking.
Get that straight.

(No matter how committed a woman is.. when she sees.. money .. fame or power... she will sit down and be humble. Forget about you for that moment)

One of the lessons from my dad. "Never! Never!! promise a woman love.. especially when you are still single"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by staytravel: 2:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Biko please, end am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by DoubleDee4U(m): 2:34am On Dec 11, 2018
She told you the truth that her friend took her to the concert by 12.00am. She didn't tell you lies after all. Her friend could be a guy, yes! A male friend of hers took her to the concert and they had good fun together.
What do you expect from social media relationships?
Guy wake up your idea.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by xtervaganza(m): 2:35am On Dec 11, 2018
When I was your age I had like 5/6 girlfriends. I don't even notice anyone of them that misbehaves.

Stop sulking a.d whining over girl's issues at your age. You should be having mad fun but you chose to dull yourself
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:41am On Dec 11, 2018
spyg1:
Is it not Facebook? Everything about Facebook is fake. Do you think you're the only one she gave her number to on Facebook? If she delayed giving you her number maybe she was not sure of your financial status, so she was still investigating you. She is an internet marketer.
Nairaland will not kill me, which one is Internet Marketer again?
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by homirefacuny(m): 3:17am On Dec 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
From your write up, here are

A) Reasons why you should not quit the relationship

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

B) Reasons why you should quit the realtionship

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

OP, i'm asking you, should you quit the relationship?

yes or no?

Lord when I go get sense like this guy grin
See rhetorical questions full everywhere.... Lol. God bless you real good man and BTW, Op this is a coded runs girl!!! Get your acts together, Bleep life out of her pussy and dump her sorry ass. Don't waste your time on what is not. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:21am On Dec 11, 2018
my guy you must to use your upper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.