Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (40083 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by carrascocity(f): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
I'M sure ur clear intentions I TO fk her
my dear brother id you DONT focus on ur work
the soldier go beat u join too
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by helium2: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
ikeno:
just tread carefully, she's been in the relationship for three years and couldn't opt out despite the abuse she has been receiving.
if she so scared can't her family help her out.
some of these girls,after helping them will still go back to the same person that has been abusing them and label you has a bad person.

You deserve one cold beer

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by creatorsverse(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Guy military men are not God dey bleed like u do... U have ur moral compass do what u think is right... Abuse is abuse no matter who is involve
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by donshady(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Well. Head wey go chop knock make e wear 1000helmet, he go still chop that knock.. You hear military man. You no mind your business you let your prick put you into problem? Well problem tie niyen
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
tolugar:
A FORCE MAN

Bros, Bros

You want to get serious with a force man girl.

Bros

Point your erections to another direction

And learn this advice.

tongue
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
gurunlocker:
Go and save her by beating the military man, I will stay behind you.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pat4321:
Let her remain there, women loves men who beats them.

Not true, I think the girl is scared he will come for her. He has probably given her that impression he can do anything and get away with it. Looking at how they actually act irresponsibly without being held accountable, stories of ladies that were killed by their soldier bfs...you would understand her fears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by bareal(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
That's what turns her on....

Gbójú jare

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Adesouth(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Guy free the babe first.... Let's focus on how to send jubrin back to sudan
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Sholaco: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
U r a lazy busybody undecided.....why so concerns about your rival who beat ur ashawo girlfriend (a call girl). U r in love with her nd she still abandoned you bleeping another guy nd u still v a guts to table d matter here.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Jaqenhghar: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.
since she enjoys being beaten up this is not your business. Let the pig wallow in its filth

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Mike008(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
As if you want the beatings to extend to you.

Anyways if you have the means you can help a damsel in distress and live happily ever after like in Disneyland.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mike008:
As if you want the beatings to extend to you.

Anyways if you have the means you can help a damsel in distress and live happily ever after like in Disneyland.
grin
[qu
Jaqenhghar:
since she enjoys being beaten up this is not your business. Let the pig wallow in its filth
bareal:
That's what turns her on....

Gbójú jare
ote
carrascocity:
I'M sure ur clear intentions I TO fk her
my dear brother id you DONT focus on ur work
the soldier go beat u join too
a
solomix10:
if you like your life stay away
midolian:
Your own beating ehn, you might not live to tell the story
alwaysvik:
If you're not careful, you will be added to the beating. Just continue forming Mr. Lover
fowlyansh181:
Person Dey , wan use im hand kill himself
uthor=solomix10 post=73845821]if you like your life stay away[/quote] you guys are crazy I swear ...

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Study this girl well.

Ask her why she remains in an abusive relationship. Her reply may shock you.

1.Most women do not marry who they love. Its what they get out of the relationship they are after.

2. She may be suffering from years of low self esteem. She may already think all men including you are violent and womanize.

If you consider yourself better than the man both in morals and character, show it to her. Let her know.

If she refuses, let her be. She may not be as homely as you think because I don't see how a homely woman would build a home with an animal like that.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Mike008(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sholaco:
U r a lazy busybody undecided.....why so concerns about your rival who beat ur ashawo girlfriend (a call girl). U r in love with her nd she still abandoned you bleeping another guy nd u still v a guts to table d matter here.

Kpash! U za makeranta je kpa? undecided
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Davindal(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oga! You are a complete clown. Why are you eying another guys woman, huh? Whom where you dating before she was posted to your office?

You see... It is you and your types that push guys like us to be ruthless. You are a complete pussy nigga.

Just bless JAH that it isn't my type that you are toying with his woman. I swear! That thing between your tigh would be cut off if I gat to know.

I pray my colleague gets to know. I believe he has also the proper drills pattern meant for womanizers like you. Idiotic bloody fool.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by naijacentric(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Who is deceiving you that this pattern works.?
no mind am he thinks he is dealing with oyinbo women

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by omoteacher(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Oga pls mind your business and not let your family members mourn you. You are more important alive to your family and friends than to that lady.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
Op I am telling your from experience...

1) that girl is a liability, she will only drain you emotionally and financially... don't invest any thing serious on any girl be it time , service or money... until after paying her dowry...

2) if u break up that relationship with her and the force man, if u r not wealthy and highly connected.. this is what will happen..
the force man will set u up and either kill u or throw u behind walls with enough evidence that will be painted on U.

finally, she is not worth that risk and stress... make this money brother and everything will be added unto u, even police commissioner of the state u dey will be ur errand boy.
obviously experienced @ first bolded.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by hkidola00(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.
ur method isn't so convincing, what if u start caring for her, later she tells u she can't date u or have feelings for u, let leave whatever money u might have spent, what about d emotional breakdown It might cost u which is worse

7 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Veronica2019:
See prove below!

Proof

Oya carry ya proof comot for here.

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Davindal:
Oga! You are a complete clown. Why are you eying another guys woman, huh? Whom where you dating before she was posted to your office?

You see... It is you and your type that push guys like use to be ruthless. You are a complete pussy nigga.

Just bless JAH that it isn't my type that you are toying with his woman. I swear! That thing between your tigh would be cut off if I gat to know.

I pray my colleague gets to know. I believe he has also the proper drills meant for womanizers like you. Idiot blood fool.

shocked shocked shocked

* Speechless *

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by ogawisdom(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.

U are a proper goat
Who told u she can't leave if she wants

Go and find love elsewhere u broke ass loser

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by JoseVanMoyes: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
majekdom2:
obviously experienced @ first bolded.

men these Ho's ain't loyal at all..

na only money dey give me erection Now after my bitter experience...

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Davindal:

You see... It is you and your type that push guys like use to be ruthless. You are a complete pussy nigga.

I pray my colleague gets to know. I believe he has also the proper drills meant for womanizers like you. Idiot blood fool.
Soldier spotted... cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by mrgreen4real(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bros, Bros, Bros... how many times I called you?

You better borrow leg and leave that girl alone before him put pistol for your yansh.

Girls yakpa for we country ohhhh!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by boomssey(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
She enjoys d beating if not she would av left him

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Longman313(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
bros,stay away from her,for your house p.o.p you can reach me on 08022943415
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Warship: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
naijacentric:
no mind am he thinks he is dealing with oyinbo women

Even oyinbo women, man must state clearly his intention.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by oluwasegun007(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
A force man that can stoop so low to beat his woman would brake your head.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
ikeno:
just tread carefully, she's been in the relationship for three years and couldn't opt out despite the abuse she has been receiving.
if she so scared can't her family help her out.
some of these girls,after helping them will still go back to the same person that has been abusing them and label you has a bad person.

Kudos my guy
I believe dis is the op first relationship...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.