Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (40078 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by frankmoney(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Who is deceiving you that this pattern works.?
it actually does

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
alwaysvik:
If you're not careful, you will be added to the beating. Just continue forming Mr. Lover

Bobo nice grin cheesy
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by okwabayi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
OP, you need to do two things:
1. Tell her to join the forum and type up this story in her own words.

2. Leave her alone. She is happy where she is. If you persist you may end up like one of the news we read here daily: killed over a stupid female who’ll jump on the next man’s dick when you’re long dead and her husband abi boyfriend is arrested.

Use your head. There are plenty of females in your street alone talk less of your city for you to stay pestering someone else’s relationship. When she tires of her man she’ll leave him on her own terms. You can not influence her reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Warship: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
frankmoney:
it actually does
Pls wake up from your slumber because that pattern doesn't work.

You will end up as a car washer.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Maybe you should advice her to report him to his superiors, that will be better, but don't start what you can't finish and don't involve directly in the case so the officer won't come after you, you know some of them can be brutal.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Dinho20(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
SHE'S NOT MEANT FOR YOU.

FORGET ABOUT HER

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by maisauki: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dont intentionaly add 2 d numba of ppl d man wl beat in his lyf...military zone, keep off

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by jakandeola(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
She deserve to be beat

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by churchel: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.
Idiot i need wilder audience. carry person relationship put for nairaland make we discuss. standard bastard
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Asin I tire oh
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by baratech: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
If you like, no mind your business

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by ka1y(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
dey dere
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
See awon big big uncles Dem for Nairaland dey fear fellow man like themselves, instead of una to team up to take that monster down make the hero save the day, smh. Bia @ op since you no get the infrastructure and network to handle that man...free her for now ask her to speak to her family so they can deal with that...no be family she come from? and like you said they are in the position to handle it? Stay far away from her let her family deal with it... you can only be of use alive.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Sniper4real(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
tolugar:
A FORCE MAN

Bros, Bros

You want to get serious with a force man girl.

Bros

Point your erections to another direction

And learn this advice.

I don learn am. I can marry
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Pearl05(f): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Don't come and go die for the girl matter.

She still dey collect gifts from him. Abeg allow the girl to grow some sense and walk out when she ready.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just be ready to be doubled up!
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by frankmoney(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Pls wake up from your slumber because that pattern doesn't work.

You will end up as a car washer.
lmao oga it does , women are wired differently .but they love mystery ... The moment you make your intentions known to most girls , 90% of them lose interest because you no longer appear different from the next guy in her dm telling her the same thing , but if you can keep her guessing give her the off and on green light , she would become more interested in knowing how you feel about her because you are different from the tons of guys telling her same thing every day . This is a fact I have used and it works . So if you keep making your intentions known to every girl you meet , it's you who will end up as a car washer

6 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Wuraola01(f): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
alwaysvik:
If you're not careful, you will be added to the beating. Just continue forming Mr. Lover

Lol. Better still,used as cane to beat the girl grin

@Op, I will advise you to leave the girl and move on. You should also thank your stars that she told you of her predicament. Guess she doesn't want to put you in unnecessary trouble. smiley
There are still many single girls out there that possess the attributes that attracted you to this lady and even more. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Enemyofpeace: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
And you're here making noise, can't you dress up go and look for the moda fokn soldier and beat the hell out of him and rescue the girl from him? You're a coward jo

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by AreaFada2: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op, trouble sleep, nyanga wan go wake am. grin cheesy

Keep a safe emotional distance from this girl.

Because in your post, her family seems aware of the military guy's violent and abusive nature. No mention of how often she has tried to leave him. Albeit wrongly, the military guy feels entitled considering his economic investment in the girl.

A lesson for girls to beware of shifting their economic burden on a bf. Some men begin forming your master.

Now listen OP. You are fully aware the kind of man we are talking of. So simply accept whatever befalls you if you do not mind your business.

Unless the girl is in love with you too AND you have the means for both of you to relocate abroad and start a new life together.

If not please spare your loved ones much anguish.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by greggng: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.

Run now cos very soon the military man will extent the beating to you...,you have no right to be sharing his girl friend with him cos you are a bloody civilian that cannot Bleep and stand
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
tolugar:
A FORCE MAN

Bros, Bros

You want to get serious with a force man girl.

Bros

Point your erections to another direction

And learn this advice.

lol
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by BrutalLafamilia: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
I have the means to deal with him easily, when he called me yesterday using her phone, I asked him to meet up with me in person and let me know if he has any issue, I wanted to report the matter to a colonel today but the situation is tricky, I don't want to overstep my boundary and save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

BlaqCoffee109:
See awon big big uncles Dem for Nairaland dey fear fellow man like themselves, instead of una to team up to take that monster down make the hero save the day, smh. Bia @ op since you no get the infrastructure and network to handle that man...free her for now ask her to speak to her family so they can deal with that...no be family she come from? and like you said they are in the position to handle it? Stay far away from her let her family deal with it... you can only be of use alive.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kareemkamil(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
I Dont think you like the girl, because no body should tell you before you know what to do. Just arrange guys to beat up the Army man, so that your girl will appreciate you.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Akiika: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Go and warn the military officer to mind himself.
Come back to tell us what happened grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Jeez..gringrin Sister you're wicked...Big big uncle no dey Soldier matter ooo...

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by akiOYIBO: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

he is certainly correct

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by pocohantas(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
AreaFada2:
Op, trouble sleep, nyanga wan go wake am. grin cheesy

Keep a safe emotional distance from this girl.

Because in your post, her family seems aware of the military guy's violent and abusive nature. No mention of how often she has tried to leave him. Albeit wrongly, the military guy feels entitled considering his economic investment in the girl.

A lesson for girls to beware of shifting the economic burden on a bf. Some men begin forming your master

Truer words have never been spoken. There are very few people, male and female...who would do things for you, without feeling entitled to your very existence.

If I break-up with someone, let his annoyance be the time and emotions invested, not the money. I can't stand that pride and vainglorious attitude from guys who invested in their gfs. I have met a few and the way they kept talking about the girl in such condescending manner, it fortified my resolve never to be that girl.

Our Nigerian parents are not even helping, once they see a young working-guy dating their daughter, they slowly begin to withdraw parental support.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Akiika:
Go and warn the military officer to mind himself.
Come back to tell us what happenedgrin
gringrin He may not live to tell the story... cheesy
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by ChiefSweetus: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
ednut1:
mind your business, RIP to her in advance since she no get sense. We have seen pple who were cheated on/beaten that still married the tormentors as husband scarce. Rip to them all
grin grin grin grin

@op: wehdon eh? Capt. Save-a-hòe cool
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Awesomefred32(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
all lies
where is the prove

:|

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.