Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (40077 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op no worry dem go soon post the suppose soldier to sambisa forest ..why worry . just calm down..

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by miqos02(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
You need to join the military first
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by MissRaine69(f): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.
This matter is not yours.
She could leave but because she gets material things she opts to be someone’s punchbag that’s the psychology some women have.
And what do you think will happen if you report him? This is the problem with an abusive relationship/domestic violence someone has to want to leave you can’t do it for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Fredrick4(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Brother,life is like that we meet so manx things that hurt us but sometimes they make us strong.Hurt and rejection are ever present in our lives but my advise for you is to let go and continue with a new life.Pray to God so that He points you to the right one.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
If u know her family then u can let d family know but dont involve urself o cos u only live once.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by KingSango(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
ikeno:
just tread carefully, she's been in the relationship for three years and couldn't opt out despite the abuse she has been receiving.
if she so scared can't her family help her out.
some of these girls,after helping them will still go back to the same person that has been abusing them and label you has a bad person.

Ain't that the truth grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kizwid(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol. Better still,used as cane to beat the girl grin

@Op, I will advise you to leave the girl and move on. You should also thank your stars that she told you of her predicament. Guess she doesn't want to put you in unnecessary trouble. smiley
There are still many single girls out there that possess the attributes that attracted you to this lady and even more. smiley
girl like wuraola
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by BluntBoy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
ibkayee:

Thank you, it's not as simple as just 'reporting' him, it needs to be handled with A LOT of care

Exactly!
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by EazyMoh(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Don't let your feelings drive you into something you will later regret in the future.

You don't need to become an emotional sponge because you want to make her happy.

Bottom line is: free the babe, and focus on more important things in your life.
Keep doing that Mr. Nice guy, until one day she introduces you to her official boyfriend.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kizwid(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Akiika:
Go and warn the military officer to mind himself.
Come back to tell us what happened grin

lol...llollxxxx... bad man
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Wuraola01(f): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
kizwid:

girl like wuraola

Lol grin grin
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by KingSango(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Why get the Apple that fell to the ground and is now all dirty and bruised? Pick a fresh one from the tree broh, you can't love help her and sex her too. It's foolishly hypocritical not too mention you're in trouble for being involved with another mans woman anyway. angry
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by BluntBoy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Naughtytboy:
if hes smart he can still Bleep her and stay off the guy

Her soldier lover is monitoring her.

If he catches them in bed, that would definitely be the end of OP.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Mcy56(f): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
jemby:
If you truly love the girl, just collect the beating on her behalf...Lobatan
donshady:
Well. Head wey go chop knock make e wear 1000helmet, he go still chop that knock.. You hear military man. You no mind your business you let your prick put you into problem?
grin grin
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kizwid(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Elder0001:

Between you and the two fools who liked your post, I don't know who's more stupid.

You're the clown here

leave for shit... soon now dem go transfer him to sambi sambi... we will come see how he go get time to talk non sense like this

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Finally, finally ,no let this military man kill you ...
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
Op I am telling your from experience...

1) that girl is a liability, she will only drain you emotionally and financially... don't invest any thing serious on any girl be it time , service or money... until after paying her dowry...

2) if u break up that relationship with her and the force man, if u r not wealthy and highly connected.. this is what will happen..
the force man will set u up and either kill u or throw u behind walls with enough evidence that will be painted on U.

finally, she is not worth that risk and stress... make this money brother and everything will be added unto u, even police commissioner of the state u dey will be ur errand boy.

Nigerian girls are liabilities. Their Give me money mentality and laziness knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by 2buffagain(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
That's a choice she made to be with the abuser.
Stop trying to save hoes. You will be surprised she actually likes being beat up.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by omoadeleye(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.

i was thinking about this today now am happy that someone spoke my mind today
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kizwid(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol grin grin
cool
Wuraola01:

Lol grin grin
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Mcy56(f): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
churchel:
Idiot i need wilder audience. carry person relationship put for nairaland make we discuss. standard bastard
Which one is standard bastard again? shocked grin
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kizwid(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
omoadeleye:

i was thinking about this today now am happy that someone spoke my mind today

bros, this really works.. i have a dude with the same mindset, and the guy de flow well..
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by franksam2009: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Always remember this op .
BOOK OF PLAYBOY 101 says
"Neva believe anything dat comes outta d mouth of a woman u are toasting"
Cos at dat state of time u are vulnerable to whateva she says, she will likely play with ur emotions, she ll definitely use d "pity her" game on u in order to cover her tracks or old evil deeds,
BECAREFUL

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by frozen70(f): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:

The girl in question is not a kid

She is in a relationship that treats her bad and she doesn't want to come out alive that means she loves the man more than you

Three years in an unrecognised relationship and she doesn't know when to pull out, is she stranded in life?

You are ready and willing to embrace her with an open mind yet she can't make use of the opportunity, doesn't she think?

Finally don't take it up with the guy, you will regret it and may not come out of it

Left for me,
start withdrawing yourself from her before the guy gets to know about you and for the lady, no matter what you tell her to convince her, she won't back out of that relationship until she is fed up

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Alao96(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
My guy no think am looking...find another barbie
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
koyyes:
Study this girl well.

Ask her why she remains in an abusive relationship. Her reply may shock you.

1.Most women do not marry who they love. Its what they get out of the relationship they are after.

2. She may be suffering from years of low self esteem. She may already think all men including you are violent and womanize.

If you consider yourself better than the man both in morals and character, show it to her. Let her know.

If she refuses, let her be. She may not be as homely as you think because I don't see how a homely woman would build a home with an animal like that.

Very very wholesome comment.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.

Baba the Baba!
Twalle sir!
Why not act like her father from day one?
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Harry00(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin 1 question. undecided are you ready to take FULL RESPONSIBITY if (YES) cool then GO ON
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by 2buffagain(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

There is value in being clear with one's intentions.
You shouldn't be asking stupid questions right of the bat, but you should clarify your intentions at some point after you have determined that this is something you could see yourself wanting.

The honest thing is that a man should always be on several things that you see yourself wanting.
That way if one starts to Bleep up, she begins to see less and less of your face because you simply have other things to give your attention to if her soil is not yielding fruit. No time.

This way you provide 20/20 clarity to the female that:
1) You are honest about what you want (which she will find sexy btw).
2) You don't have time for foolishness and she will lose her chance with you to other girls if she dulls.

All of which you make plain and transparent to her so it doesn't seem like you are dodging/hiding to live your majestic masculine life.
Always be honest to yourself and others.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by adonaimart(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
U just want die for nothing.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by delpee(f): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
@OP
Don't get yourself into trouble. Considering her high taste, chances of her leaving him for you is slim. It's also a risky venture. If she's from a comfortable family truly, her family can assist her without your intervention.

If she needs help, she should contact relevant NGOs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.