Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (40071 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by shineeye1: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.

We all get what we deserve. This messed up girl deserves the beatings she is getting and if you are as silly as she is to meddle in her voluntary foolishness, then you too deserve an extension of the beatings meant for imbeciles like her. Her education is a waste and she is an embodiment of feminine shame!
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by MrStealYourGirl(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Luckygurl(f): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.

That's how you people end up been in a one sided relationship where either you're her ATM machine or her sex mate or even her rebound go to person undecided undecided
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Ategberoson(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
e be like say your parent get many kids, Gani fawehinmi ?
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by badmus306(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Truer words have never been spoken. There are very few people, male and female...who would do things for you, without feeling entitled to your very existence.

If I break-up with someone, let his annoyance be the time and emotions invested, not the money. I can't stand that pride and vainglorious attitude from guys who invested in their gfs. I have met a few and the way they kept talking about the girl in such condescending manner, it fortified my resolve never to be that girl.

Our Nigerian parents are not even helping, once they see a young working-guy dating their daughter, they slowly begin to withdraw parental support.
Couldn't have said that any better
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by 2buffagain(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Who is deceiving you that this pattern works.?

It only works on teenagers.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by 2buffagain(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Bruh, if na cult boy dey do all dat one, it is easy to handle.
But a soldier is a bit of a problem.
You can't threaten him with police, and the only way to threaten him with soldiers is if you can somehow threaten him with a superior.

At the end of the day, she will have to look for a way to pay that soldier back before anyone can even start doing anything.
Girls sef una too dey chop like fool. You females' konji for money is a bastard. Not every money that glitters is gold!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by newdawn2017(f): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.
U re d real man cheesy u re so skilled as well. Yes, I had d@ can u date me? I like me man siezing & disarming me right away by taking d bull by d jugulars. cheesy d@'s if he good looking, well built with broad shoulders, playful with me, tender @ heart 2wrd loved ones, protective, has conscience, fears his creator, open 2 learning positive new things, good spirited, says d best words 2 me, lifts my spirit, patient, non abusive in all it's forms, appreciative, energetic, smart worker, a goal getter. A man of vision, sends me flowers @ random, compliments me, flaunts me, generous & Rich 2 me Rich
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Lastpharoah33: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
I really enjoyed going through this thread, esp pg 1-2 of it... . Lots of matured minds
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by fotadmowmend(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Learn to mind your business... What if she doesn't feel dsam way abt u?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

some qirls are quick'witted.

act in a way that screams "crossinq the line" and they wouldn't waste time in tellinq it to you "you're beinq presumptuous".

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bro, this one no be nollywood movie oo.

No girl is worth dying for.

Just mind ur business. If the girl in question is tired of the relationship, then she should opt out
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Countersam(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:

Oga if you aren't an Avenger Superhero, please look for anoda gehlfren...

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
2buffagain:
That's a choice she made to be with the abuser.
Stop trying to save hoes. You will be surprised she actually likes being beat up.

Exactly dats what d op is failing to understand

I have seen and met girls dat will tell u if their husband does not lay hands on them when they mess up then the relationship is not yet strong, ,,,in other word some girls just lve been hit but to u day are abusing her, ,,,but to her dat is real lve (her man) ....

OP keep off, ,,,,make she kw go table your matter give e soilder boyfriend after evening sex, ,,,,
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by TGMISKY(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Leave that girl alone o if you don't want trouble.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Adiwana: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ol' Captain Save A Hoe Ass Nigga.

In j coles voice "She don't wanna be saved,don't save her"

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:

Help the girl, but allow her to decide.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by chris51(f): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
My young man, learn to mind your business. The girl has a family, its left for her family to deal with the situation. The family can call him to order, if he doesn't behave, they can prevent him from seeing their daughter again. If the girl is more interested in material things, the choice is hers.
Too much stories of husbands killing wives and vise versa.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by chris51(f): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
chris51:
My young man, learn to mind your business. The girl has a family, its left for her family to deal with the situation. The family can call him to order, if he doesn't behave, they can prevent him from seeing their daughter again. If the girl is more interested in material things, the choice is hers.
Too much stories of husbands killing wives and vise versa.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Jaqenhghar: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Davindal:
Oga! You are a complete clown. Why are you eying another guys woman, huh? Whom where you dating before she was posted to your office?

You see... It is you and your types that push guys like us to be ruthless. You are a complete pussy nigga.

Just bless JAH that it isn't my type that you are toying with his woman. I swear! That thing between your tigh would be cut off if I gat to know.

I pray my colleague gets to know. I believe he has also the proper drills pattern meant for womanizers like you. Idiotic bloody fool.
All this on top one faceless man. I wish this is how U will threaten Shekau

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Rocktation(f): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Lol. You know whats up.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by bossrillboss: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2018
op,op,op,I laff in Swahili..op ..."in bray Wyatt" voice..run,run,op I say run

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by zinaunreal(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Awon superman ni... She no get family?
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by aadoiza: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2018
newdawn2017:
U re d real man cheesy u re so skilled as well. Yes, I had d@ can u date me? I like me man siezing & disarming me right away by taking d bull by d jugulars. cheesy d@'s if he good looking, well built with broad shoulders, playful with me, tender @ heart 2wrd loved ones, protective, has conscience, fears his creator, open 2 learning positive new things, good spirited, says d best words 2 me, lifts my spirit, patient, non abusive in all it's forms, appreciative, energetic, smart worker, a goal getter. A man of vision, sends me flowers @ random, compliments me, flaunts me, generous & Rich 2 me Rich

OYO
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2018
hkidola00:
ur method isn't so convincing, what if u start caring for her, later she tells u she can't date u or have feelings for u, let leave whatever money u might have spent, what about d emotional breakdown It might cost u which is worse

Money? caring?

lol....

Have you heard of "investment" in dating?

Go learn the basics of investment in dating, and problems like what you are anticipating will never come up.

peace.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Warship:

Who is deceiving you that this pattern works.?

No one.

That's what the real Guys use, not old school "toasting" "toasting".

Not acting like a bf is why most of you keep getting friendzoned.

Give it a try, if you are game.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Charly68: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2018
There're people you can't help ,how do you help such a girl who is comfortable with her problematic relationship ? If she has eyes and could not see,brain and couldn't think which one is your problem there. Just keep on schooling her on how to address critical issues of life,perhaps her head will be correct to do the needful.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by armyofone(m): 1:56am On Dec 15, 2018
grin cheesy don't ever come between a military man and his lady. Call the police to take care of the matter.

gurunlocker:
Go and save her by beating the military man, I will stay behind you.. grin
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Deflames01(m): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2018
please gather boys and beat the military man.............Avenger and defender of women.....
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Napoleonsammy(m): 3:05am On Dec 15, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Don't let your feelings drive you into something you will later regret in the future.

You don't need to become an emotional sponge because you want to make her happy.

Bottom line is: free the babe, and focus on more important things in your life.
Perhaps he wants to marry her, nd that is one of the most important things in life.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Hoodbilonia: 4:16am On Dec 15, 2018
fuc her hard n move along
u sex starved niggi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Male Prostitution In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.