Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (40073 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by CaptainFM1: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Are you sure you won't do worse to her? Mind you, ladies can be very deceptive. I respect force men a lot, and I reckon a lot of them takes very good care of their partner. Are u sure the lady isn't doing something wrong somehow? Are u sure you are not the intruder in this particular case? Have you seen him frolicking with other women? If you taking her words straight up.... U could definitely have loved up so much that you start talking bad about the other partner.

Two things you need to do:

First Establish that the other guy hasn't engaged her, and I don't mean putting ring on her finger. I meant the level of his commitment if you weren't in her life.

Secondly; and very important...What do you want from her? Are you sure you won't drag her from frying pan into fire?

Always have it at the back of your mind that everyone, ladies and guys want where they will feel very comfortable. And the price for comfortability could be lying and ditching their current partner. If she sees someone she would be more comfortable with than you, wouldn't she ditch you?
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by ibkayee(f): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Are you doing it out of genuine concern for her or your own gain? Be honest with yourself

If you interfere you may actually make things worse for her, I don't know her reasons for staying, domestic violence can be complex. It's not always as easy as telling a victim to leave for one, there's also the likely chance the abuser will retaliate (against her or even the both of you)

If you want to help I'd advise you talk to her family so it can be handled in the most careful way

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by oyigah(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pls kindly make yourself & your generation super rich since you have the midas touch... Oshi!
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by samista: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
No go buy case wey no concern you because of woman o
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by jonadaft: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Davindal:
Oga! You are a complete clown. Why are you eying another guys woman, huh? Whom where you dating before she was posted to your office?

You see... It is you and your types that push guys like us to be ruthless. You are a complete pussy nigga.

Just bless JAH that it isn't my type that you are toying with his woman. I swear! That thing between your tigh would be cut off if I gat to know.

I pray my colleague gets to know. I believe he has also the proper drills pattern meant for womanizers like you. Idiotic bloody fool.
Shut up military fool.
When your sisters starts getting maltreated by fools like you, I hope you will respond the same way.
Senseless terrorist

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Tell the said girl to get the idiot arrested

I don't know why most Nigerian men act like animals

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by oyigah(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin Kai
carrascocity:
I'M sure ur clear intentions I TO fk her
my dear brother id you DONT focus on ur work
the soldier go beat u join too
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Mankosi: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Go and fight for ur love. This is the time.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kizwid(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.

bros, please can you keep talking.... this more sense guys need buy

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Davindal:
Oga! You are a complete clown. Why are you eying another guys woman, huh? Whom where you dating before she was posted to your office?

You see... It is you and your types that push guys like us to be ruthless. You are a complete pussy nigga.

Just bless JAH that it isn't my type that you are toying with his woman. I swear! That thing between your tigh would be cut off if I gat to know.

I pray my colleague gets to know. I believe he has also the proper drills pattern meant for womanizers like you. Idiotic bloody fool.

Between you and the two fools who liked your post, I don't know who's more stupid.

You're the clown here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by AmazingELixir: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
daddytime:
And her so-called well-to-do family couldn't afford her those gadgets she mumishly sold her dignity and self-worth for neither could they step in to stop the bullying and outright violation of their daughter because he is a service man?

Oya go help her beat up the military man, we, especially me dey your back.

undecided

From the looks of it ... you're expecting the announcement of Op's obituary on this platform anytime soon.

Op as for you carry your life do better thing leave army man gf alone, you're threading on quicksand ooh!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.

CORRECT
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Seuns special way of generating traffic.

1. Register a new monicker
2. Create a sob story
3. Ask readers for advice.

It always works.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
ibkayee:
Are you doing it out of genuine concern for her or your own gain? Be honest with yourself

If you interfere you may actually make things worse for her, I don't know her reasons for staying, domestic violence can be complex. It's not always as easy as telling a victim to leave for one, there's also the likely chance the abuser will retaliate (against her or even the both of you)

If you want to help I'd advise you talk to her family so it can be handled in the most careful way

You claim to live in a civilized country like Uk yet you aren't civilized .

See the nonsense advice you're recommending.

Animals like that bastard belong to jail

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by daddytime(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

From the looks of it ... you're expecting the announcement of Op's obituary on this platform anytime soon.

Op as for you carry your life do better thing leave army man gf alone, you're threading on quicksand ooh!

Bros fogettii...nothing dey happen..no fear.

Make op dey front me and you dey him back. That military guy go collect for awa hand.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by mozona(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
the beating is one the reason she is dating him. shey dem tie the girl join the army man.
she can leave anytime she choose too.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by andyanders: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op, your days are numbered. First, he is aware of your number and can plan to get rid of you. For calling you is another danger ahead.

Listen, you are already in the picture and the force man believed that you are the reason the girl is messing up. Getting rid of you by such a guy wouldn't take him anything since he knows your place of work. Just be careful as reporting and putting yourself forward could be the end of you. Her parents are there and witness the beating and never did anything and you because you are showing interest would want to show off as a big boy who cares. That could be the end of you.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobodys(f): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
A lady that can't stand for her right isn't worth fighting for......

Don't go losing your head over nothing...Why endure domestic violence, such sufferings when she can actually walk out?. they have no kids, literally no strings, so what's holding her?. these are questions you should ask her..

Advise her to move out of that hell of a relationship..That's the only thing you can do for her...She needs to stand for herself, no one is ever gonna do that for her...

Piece of advice, don't even think of being her next boyfriend....

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by AmazingELixir: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
daddytime:

Bros fogettii...nothing dey happen..no fear.

Make op dey front me and you dey him back. That military guy go collect for awa hand.

grin

Nobi me and you!...
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by creepsyme(f): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.
you better mind your business.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by BluntBoy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

First, I must commend your noble intentions.

But you have to tread with caution. He harasses her in her family house? Bro, he has gone really far without any punishment for his brutality. There is more to the story.

Please, don't meddle in her affairs anymore, at least, not until you have found out enough about her relationship with the soldier.

You need to find out why no one from her family has been able to protect her or file a complaint against the soldier at the police station.

You even said the soldier even called you
using her phone.

My brother, just stop meddling. Let her family do the needful. In one moment of rage, you just may get a bullet in your head. Life will continue for the girl.

Remember the soldier who killed his girlfriend who was also a soldier. I have also heard about a soldier whose girlfriend was seeing a civilian. One night, the soldier and a few of his colleagues visited the civilian but he was lucky to have been told to escape. The soldiers didn't meet him at home but they used bullets to decorate his walls and ceilings.

Your intentions are noble but it appears like you are diving blindly into a fight that you don't know much about.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kizwid(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Warship:

Who is deceiving you that this pattern works.?

of it doesn't work, then you package your load well. what a brother is telling you is not to let your desire place you as prey
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by slap1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
For your mind, you go think say you be James Bond. grin
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Naughtytboy: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
carrascocity:
I'M sure ur clear intentions I TO fk her
my dear brother id you DONT focus on ur work
the soldier go beat u join too
if hes smart he can still Bleep her and stay off the guy
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Passionate888: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
My brother, if you know what is good for you, leave her alone.. No go put hand inside something wey you no go fit comot o. I no go want to hear/read say Force man shoots lover and her friend and turned the gun on himself.. Na she carry her two legs enter the relationship, make she herself carry hew two legs walk out of it.
BrutalLafamilia:

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Uwem2009(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
A man that beats a lady is an animal, so thats means attacking you physically wont be a problem..Dont be a bullet proof, because if you die now..Life and Love will still still continue..Its your people that will miss you

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by ibkayee(f): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Elder0001:

It's no secret that Nigerian police and courts often dismiss domestic violence as a family issue, it's a complex matter and you should know it isn't as straightforward as marching up to the police and reporting it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by kizwid(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Davindal:

just bless JAH. you are not in sambi sambi

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by donwhit(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Some ladies seem to be attached to abusive relationships. Some one is constantly beating u and you cannot tell your family or the appropriate agencies. When the girl is beaten to death she go know.

If she cannot leave that guy for you. Look for another girl. Dont become her resting pillow

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by BluntBoy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Elder0001:

Shut up, my friend. ibkayee is right.

Cases like this have to be handled in a way that nothing violent would come out of it, especially for the OP and the girl and even family members involved.

You are just shouting that the bastard belongs in a jail. No one is saying that he doesn't belong there. But what about the OP's safety?

Or better still, how should the soldier end up in jail? You think it is just a matter of reporting at the police station? What if OP reports but the girl refuses to corroborate his story out of fear of the soldier?

OP would be turned into a fool and the soldier might then decide to teach him a lesson.

That is why I insist that he shouldn't just jump into the matter without further efforts to find out more about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by BruncleZuma: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
And by your handle you're cultist...so what's the difference?
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by ibkayee(f): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Shut up, my friend. ibkayee is right.

Cases like this have to be handled in a way that nothing violent would come out of it, especially for the OP and the girl and even family members involved.

You are just shouting that the bastard belongs in a jail. No one is saying that he doesn't belong there. But what about the OP's safety?

Or better still, how should the soldier end up in jail? You think it is just a matter of reporting at the police station? What if OP reports but the girl refuses to corroborate his story out of fear of the soldier?

OP would be turned into a fool and the soldier might then decide to teach him a lesson.

That is why I insist that he doesn't just jump into the matter without further efforts to find out more about it.

Thank you, it's not as simple as just 'reporting' him, it needs to be handled with A LOT of care

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Male Prostitution In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.