Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (40076 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by lalanice(f): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Warship:

Who is deceiving you that this pattern works.?
I just read it and laughed cool cool this is how they latter claim you dumped them when really you were never dating them.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by jaafree: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2018
she only want someone that will die early so as to inherit his wealth . to girls love never exist, they are all pretenders and hypocrites
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by meromero11: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Davindal:
Oga! You are a complete clown. Why are you eying another guys woman, huh? Whom where you dating before she was posted to your office?

You see... It is you and your types that push guys like us to be ruthless. You are a complete pussy nigga.

Just bless JAH that it isn't my type that you are toying with his woman. I swear! That thing between your tigh would be cut off if I gat to know.

I pray my colleague gets to know. I believe he has also the proper drills pattern meant for womanizers like you. Idiotic bloody fool.

He is indeed an idiotic bloody fool. His map would soon be revealed. However, I do not support the aspect of molestation of the woman. As the tradition says" An officer is also a "Gentleman" when it comes to lady's issues ONLY. Golden rule " Don't assault your woman no matter the provocation". Combat training is meant for civil and sovereign protection not to be administered on families and our loved ones.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Snow87(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Report him to boko Haram boys

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Housing(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2018
Davindal:
Oga! You are a complete clown. Why are you eying another guys woman, huh? Whom where you dating before she was posted to your office?

You see... It is you and your types that push guys like us to be ruthless. You are a complete pussy nigga.

Just bless JAH that it isn't my type that you are toying with his woman. I swear! That thing between your tigh would be cut off if I gat to know.

I pray my colleague gets to know. I believe he has also the proper drills pattern meant for womanizers like you. Idiotic bloody fool.

You better changed that your useless mentality before you loose that your uniform. I have arrested group of soldiers with a Military police in the past. They really regret their actions.

Influence and connection is not by uniform

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Drsavage(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.

My guy... na wetin dudes ne dey understand..
You don't need to ask every girl out,
just be there for her, I no say make you turn her father... Just make her see the reason to date you...
Then "Viola"... Na she go use her hand propose to you.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by buJu234: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2018
This guy, u dey crazy?

A force man babe?

He can waste ur life and destiny and nothing will happen to him.. dis is naija oo...

Even ordinary policeman is above the law, not to talk about a force man..

O boy u get liver o.. nor let love deceive u ...

There are over a million babes out there, plx just redirect ur mind..
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by tiger2080: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2018
o boy go an make money u talk like a weakling an leave that bitch alone when u make money even major general will be ur boy.u wan dug ur own grave with ur hands.the girl is comfortable with that for three years an u wan enter Middle.girls love guys that treat them like trash an dump them like waste bin.they never forget such guys.don't u see classic babes that dates cultist, miscreants, sagging guys,agberos an so on an those guys rough handle them in bed like a dog.They even go as far to buy expensive gift for the guys some steal their parents money to take care an keep a bad guy.That is d real truth take it or leave it
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop telling girls you want to date them, or asking them out. You give away all your power when you do that.

Imagine the " let me think about it first" reply... you want to avoid that by all means.

If you want a girl, act like her boyfriend from day one: and you don't need any permission to do that.
very true.
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Ayobami7(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
圆梦美亭
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Abcruz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I met this amazing girl recently, she was posted newly to my office, we got talking and I discovered she was homely and would make a good companion, we also have a lot in common and attended the same secondary school. I asked to date her and she told me she would think about it, she kept dodging and finally told me she was in a complicated situation.

She has been dating a force man for the past three years, that brutalizes her and treats her like a property, she comes from a comfortable background but she depended on him to buy her a phone, laptop and meet her financial needs as she was unemployed for some years, he in turn has not committed to any relationship, still frolicks with other ladies and harasses her in her family house whenever she returns late, he calls her security man to find out her movement.

I brought this issue here because I noticed marks on her hand this morning (he beat her up and caused a scene last night at her place when she returned late and wasn't taking his calls) and he called me using her phone to ask me funny questions last night. Should I take the matter up and ensure he is disciplined or leave her to continue to suffer in her current situationship.

Please I need wider audience.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Beware of the " daughters of men" who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation and deceitful tendencies from your eyes. flee from the hunter's captivity, retrace your steps and return to JESUS.

Make it your aim to live a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to earn your own living, just as we told you before.-1 thessalonians 4:10

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Jeez..gringrin Sister you're wicked...Big big uncle no dey Soldier matter ooo...
no be same man like una? Na for Nairaland ladies una fit form Voltron abi? Like that boy Vega100 capsule grin grin
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
BrutalLafamilia:
I have the means to deal with him easily, when he called me yesterday using her phone, I asked him to meet up with me in person and let me know if he has any issue, I wanted to report the matter to a colonel today but the situation is tricky, I don't want to overstep my boundary and save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

give her an ultimatum to report to her family and have them take action on it ...watch your back and prepare for war. Definitive steps must be taken...no second guessing.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by Casemiro(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Warship:

Who is deceiving you that this pattern works.?
which pattern works please

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Drsavage:

My guy... na wetin dudes ne dey understand..
You don't need to ask every girl out,
just be there for her, I no say make you turn her father... Just make her see the reason to date you...
Then "Viola"... Na she go use her hand propose to you.
wagbayi bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.