Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15130 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

We cannot prove the existence of conscience in a lab too. ..

Therefore, it doesn't exist.

Good conclusion from you.

Keep it up.

you are shallow, the lab could be anywhere, not just a room.
Conscience can be proven in lab.
For a naturalist like Darwin, nature is his lab.
An engineer, the field is his lab.

This is why I don't engage you guys, your level of reasoning is usually myopic and shallow

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Jayhazard:

Where do our thoughts come from? How is it possible that our thoughts form words and pictures in our heads? If we think with our brains, how then is it possible for those INTANGIBLE thoughts to be processed by our PHYSICAL brains? How is it possible that we "speak" from within? Well then, I guess thoughts don't exist as well, since they can't be proven in the lab.
he can't even define what a lab is.

You see why you can't see large pictures?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Jayhazard:

Where do our thoughts come from? How is it possible that our thoughts form words and pictures in our heads? If we think with our brains, how then is it possible for those INTANGIBLE thoughts to be processed by our PHYSICAL brains? How is it possible that we "speak" from within? Well then, I guess thoughts don't exist as well, since they can't be proven in the lab.
he can't even define what a lab is.

You see why you can't see large pictures?

A psychologist or psychology therapist can prove conscience is his "lab".
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by OpenYourEyes1: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2018
LordReed:

Who told you NDEs occur without brain activity? It has been shown that there is nothing showing an independent part of the human is undergoing NDEs. They put words on top of lights in the surgical theatres and nobody who has experienced NDE has been able to say what those words are.

There are lots documented evidence of dead EEG during NDE.
"They put words on...." is a silly experiment. What the consciousness experiences at the moment(if the experience is correct) is what matters.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
[s]It's has to be nonsense to a limited mind even a fool says in his heart that there is no God. The science that recognizes metaphysis must be dumb abi you only select the part of science that enables your self imposed mental boundaries.[/s]

Just because there are fake voodoo does not mean their are no real voodoos. Is your mind developd enough to appreciate that?

[s]Btw munch over this:
Science will not give you Peace in THIS world or on your death bed. Science was teaching me in elementary school in the early fifties that an Ice Age was coming. It never came. Now it's teaching global warming. So who's teaching fairy tales? Science can certainly play a role in life and I point to medical research and mankind being able to go to the moon and back. BUT advances in Science amounts to THE CREATOR AND GOD OF THE UNIVERSE "pulling back the curtain" to allow a glimpse into HIS VAST WISDOM, so as to make our short sojourn on Earth a little better. Mathematics is the language with which God wrote nature and science is his signature.

Why would you worship scientific advances when the Creator of all things, including Science, desires to give us all things that are most important in this world? What He wants to give us is His Eternal, unconditional love, acceptance, peace on Earth, and the promise of spending eternity with him. Things science cannot promise nor offer. Those are not only things I wish for. It's a confident assurance of things to come. I look forward to His soon appearing! MARANATHA!. Science can only do so much to help me live out what life and can go anywhere as it's limited.

But I understand that when you're twenty-something, you think you're immortal.
[/s]

Nonsense upon nonsense. Quit wasting my time. All the nonsense u have been spouting all weekend and continuing today makes no sense if u can't prove it exists.
So since u don't have any self imposed mental boundaries, prove it exists. Or just cover your face. Is that too much to ask?
So the reason why u follow religion blindly is because of peace on your deathbed. This discussion cannot get more ridiculous. Feeble mind.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2018
nwabekeyi:

This is why I don't engage your guys, you level of reasoning is usually myopic and shallow

I swear. Those guys are parochial. They are unable to think outside their preconceived notions of how things should be. Will explain why they are dogmatically religious though.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

I swear. Those guys are parochial. They are unable to think outside their preconceived notions of how things should be. Will explain why they are dogmatically religious though.
You just exposed your own little mind there. grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense upon nonsense. Quit wasting my time. All the nonsense u have been spouting all weekend and continuing today makes no sense if u can't prove it exists.
So since u don't have any self imposed mental boundaries, prove it exists. Or just cover your face. Is that too much to ask?
So the reason why u follow religion blindly is because of peace on your deathbed. This discussion cannot get more ridiculous. Feeble mind.
You want proof, provide your pubic hairs, Saliva, picture and boxers lets use you as the lab rat na to make the proof by making you impotent for life. Abi who should pay the price of curing your ignorance? The supernatural only interferes with the natural at a huge cost not for fun just to be at the whims of its ignorant subject.

Bring your specimen let the experiment to proof begin or stop spewing ignorance. Simple, no need for empty talks. Person go dey argue wetin pass em small mind.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
You want proof, provide your pubic hairs, Saliva, picture and boxers lets use you as the lab rat na to make the proof by making you impotent for life. Abi who should pay the price of curing your ignorance? The supernatural only interferes with the natural at a huge cost not for fun just to be at the whims of its ignorant subject.

Bring your specimen let the experiment to proof begin or stop spewing ignorance. Simple, no need for empty talks. Person go dey argue wetin pass em small mind.

Where do we meet?
Money must be involved. I would not let u waste my time for no reason. So where do we meet? And u will have to give me the date and time the impotence will set in. It must be immediate or just within 2 hours of when u do the procedure.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
You just exposed your own little mind there. grin

You obviously arent very bright. I have told u time and again that I am opened to believing u if u bring proof. You cant just claim u are the richest man in the world and expect your name on Forbe's list. It is possible you are but for us to believe you you have to bring proof of it. Anyway I would like to see u make me impotent. I am waiting for u to take on the offer.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Where do we meet?
Money must be involved. I would not let u waste my time for no reason. So where do we meet? And u will have to give me the date and time the impotence will set it. It must be immediate or just within 2 hours of when u do the procedure.
Come to Ututu Ohafia in Abia state by next two weeks when I will be available. I will cover your expenses if it doesn't work.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
Come to Ututu Ohafia in Abia state by next two weeks when I will be available. I will cover your expenses if it doesn't work.

Which Otutu ohafia? Nonsense. Lets meet somewhere neutral. I know how u guys start acting when things dont work the way u planned. U guys can even kill. And unfortunately the East does not have a reputation for safety. So no one is coming to any unknown village. Best I will do is meet u at Asaba. Coming from Lagos to Asaba, I have tried.

Lets do it this way we put the money in the hands of someone neutral who can verify that your act worked. Then we meet somewhere neutral and I give the underwear I am wearing, my saliva and my pubic hair. I will be generous enough to give u enough time to get back to your shithole village and then work your magic. Then within 48 hours me, you and the person that should verify will go to a brothel where I will have the sex of my life. If my instrument doesnt work then u get the money. But if my instrument even becomes tumescent, know u have failed.

Let's bet 200,000 naira on this. U can make it higher if u are very confident. And we must place the bet before I leave Lagos. So if anyone absconds or doesnt show up or starts claiming some family emergency, the person loses the bet.

Please anybody that has a better idea how we can make this work can give us ideas.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2018
nwabekeyi:

This is why I don't engage you guys, your level of reasoning is usually myopic and shallow

If I don't see conscience, it simply does not exist.

I need to see it.

Peace.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

There are lots documented evidence of dead EEG during NDE.
"They put words on...." is a silly experiment. What the consciousness experiences at the moment(if the experience is correct) is what matters.

Give me one example of a dead EEG during an NDE.

A silly experiment because it exposes the nonsense you think is happening during an NDE. If a spirit is involved floating on the roof of the surgical theatre it should see the words clearly but no such thing has happened. If what is happening is what matters then what stops the spirit from seeing the words?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

If I don't see conscience, it simply does not exist.

I need to see it.

Peace.

You are trying to be clever by half. Seeing is not the only way something can be observed. So stop clowning around.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Which Otutu ohafia? Nonsense. Lets meet somewhere neutral. I know how u guys start acting when things dont work the way u planned. U guys can even kill. And unfortunately the East does not have a reputation for safety. So no one is coming to any unknown village. Best I will do is meet u at Asaba. Coming from Lagos to Asaba, I have tried.

Lets do it this way we put the money in the hands of someone neutral who can verify that your act worked. Then we meet somewhere neutral and I give the underwear I am wearing, my saliva and my pubic hair. I will be generous enough to give u enough time to get back to your shithole village and then work your magic. Then within 48 hours me, you and the person that should verify will go to a brothel where I will have the sex of my life. If my instrument doesnt work then u get the money. But if my instrument even becomes tumescent, know u have failed.

Let's bet 200,000 naira on this. U can make it higher if u are very confident.

Please anybody that has a better idea how we can make this work can give us ideas.

You are on point. Abeg anybody in that Asaba axis that can do verification?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

You are trying to be clever by half. Seeing is not the only way something can be observed. So stop clowning around.

Some atheists would like to test the existence of a spirit IN A LAB.

You would like to see the photographs of an angel or a spirit. Else, they don't exist.

Show me conscience. Else, it doesn't exist.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You would like to see the photographs of an angel or a spirit. Else, they don't exist.

Yet your fairytales say people saw angels with their 2 naked eyes, be there chewing mouth like they gave you bitterkola.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Everybody that read your discussion with that guy and my last comment to u will know from this your comment that u are just a joke. You have reduced yourself in one page to a village clown. Keep jesting.

Princfred this guy has been repeating the same refuted nonsense because he cant bring proof for his belief. Lets hope u are a better man than him. Now please take the bet. I am waiting.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Let's bet 200,000 naira on this. U can make it higher if u are very confident. And we must place the bet before I leave Lagos. So if anyone absconds or doesnt show up or starts claiming some family emergency, the person loses the bet.

You have to meet the voodoo man in person and inform him of your quest to be used as lab rat to cure your mumu ignorance. That way the liability of your foolishness lies squarely on you empty head.

So if peradventure, i encounter security agents, on transporting your carcass, what should i them a doing with the garbage of some moronic ignoramus?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
You have to meet the voodoo man in person and inform him of your quest to be used as lab rat to cure your mumu ignorance. That way the liability of your foolishness lies squarely on you empty head.

Make una negodu this jester. I have to meet the voodoo man in person. Yet it is u guys that believe that something can be buried in a man's house by his neighbour and the man will go mad. Please did the victim have to visit the voodoo man too for it to work? All this moronic clowns on Nairaland. I have been offering u opportunity all weekend to prove you have knowledge of juju and that it works. I even offered to give u my personal effects but u are trying to avoid it. Fool. I dare u. Prove it or you are the son of a thousand fathers.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Make una negodu this jester. I have to meet the voodoo man in person. Yet it is u guys that believe that something can be buried in a man's house by his neighbour and the man will go mad. Please did the victim have to visit the voodoo man too for it to work? All this moronic clowns on Nairaland. I have been offering u opportunity all weekend to prove you have knowledge of juju and that it works. I even offered to give u my personal effects but u are trying to avoid it. Fool. I dare u. Prove it or you are the son of a thousand fathers.
So if peradventure, i encounter security agents on transporting your carcass, what should i tell them am doing with the garbage of some moronic ignoramus?

Show up little mind. And receive your cure. You are the one in search of proof. All liability must be on you.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Everybody that read your discussion with that guy and my last comment to u will know from this your comment that u are just a joke. You have reduced yourself in one page to a village clown. Keep jesting.

Princfred this guy has been repeating the same refuted nonsense because he cant bring proof for his belief. Lets hope u are a better man than him. Now please take the bet. I am waiting.

I am not sharing any proof of God or spiritual beings with you or your likes....

Tow your path. When you get to the end of it at death, you will bear the consequences alone...

It is not my problem.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
So if peradventure, i encounter security agents, on transporting your carcass, what should i tell them am doing with the garbage of some moronic ignoramus? Show up little mind.

So u have agreed that u are the son of a thousand fathers? lol. The little cunt just admitted he is a bastard. I just wasted my time with a nonentity. So u planned on killing me? What will u be doing with your own carcass if all we were betting on was impotence? lol. See mumu.

I have had bet with some boys in Agege Lagos and their magic didnt work. You are not fit to even wipe those Agege boys' asses. You lowlife. At least those ones showed up when it was time to put their money where their mouth is. Stupid dung beetle. When men with balls are talking u impotent fools with peanuts for testicles should stay away.

Please anyone that can take up the challenge should step up. I am willing to sacrifice my virility just to get that knowledge that the proof of the existence of juju will bring. Tired of arguing with idiots.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

So u have agreed that u are the son of a thousand fathers? lol. The little cunt just admitted he is a bastard. I just wasted my time with a nonentity.
I have had bet with some boys in Agege Lagos and their magic didnt work. You are not fit to even wipe those Agege boys' asses. You lowlife. At least those ones showed up when it was time to put their money where their mouth is. Stupid dung beetle. When men with balls are talking u impotent fools with peanuts for testicles should stay away.

Please anyone that can take up the challenge should step up. I am willing to sacrifice my virility just to get that knowledge that the proof of the existence of juju will bring. Tired of arguing with idiots.

You spew insults easily. This is one of the characteristics of a carnal man.

A carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit...

I pray that your mind will become regenerated.

Repent and be converted.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You spew insults easily. This is one of the characteristics of a carnal man.

A carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit...

I pray that your mind will become regenerated.

Repent and be converted.

Spiritual mumu. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Originakalokalo(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

Spiritual mumu. cheesy cheesy

Yeah.

You probably think only you can dish out insults because someone disagrees with you?

No. Not at all.

The Holy spirit, and his guidance work in his children...

That's why we cannot respond the way you do.
Greater and wiser is he that is in me than what is in you.

That said,

It will be better for Sodom and Gomorrah on the judgement day than it will be for your soul.

That will happen if you don't repent and change your ways.

*leave the dust of my feet on this thread*

I am out.

Peace
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

So u have agreed that u are the son of a thousand fathers? lol. The little cunt just admitted he is a bastard. I just wasted my time with a nonentity. So u planned on killing me? What will u be doing with your own carcass if all we were betting on was impotence? lol. See mumu.

See a member of skull miners republic claiming the east is not safe for him. Goat stop bleating about and come receive cure. Very likely you already impotent soo the voodoo man can knock you physically blind as well when he finds out you already carry a dead weight down there. You want to see spirits abi? Bring your lawyer too, fool.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:

So if peradventure, i encounter security agents, on transporting your carcass, what should i them a doing with the garbage of some moronic ignoramus?
You said "pant, pubic hair and spit". Wetin concern you with im carcass? Abeg do am the juju make im die comot know say your juju de. For 20% I'll hold your 200k and pay the verifier!

Na so dem go lie de add more lie on top when corner catch dem! Tell the juju to give you invisible if carrying carcass de bother you!

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
princfred:
See a member of skull miners republic claiming the east is not safe for him. Goat stop bleating about and come receive cure. Very likely you already impotent soo the voodoo man can knock you physically blind as well when he finds out you already carry a dead weight down there. You want to see spirits abi? Bring your lawyer too, fool.

This self-professed bastard is still talking here. Everybody now knows what an empty fool u are. Now u are just clutching at straws and ranting like a mad man. Buffoon.

Hey everyone we now have a new fool here. His name is Princfred. Watch out for him in the future. He is just an idiot and not worth the time. cheesy cheesy

U go cry taya. Like I said. When u see your uncles talking stupid kids like u should sit down and learn. Empty barrel.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I am not sharing any proof of God or spiritual beings with you or your likes....

Tow your path. When you get to the end of it at death, you will bear the consequences alone...

It is not my problem.

Jesus is Lord.

Because you have none. That's how one of you claimed he has pictures of angels. Till tomorrow he has refused to show up with the purported proof. Stop deceiving yourself you have nothing.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

You said "pant, pubic hair and spit". Wetin concern you with im carcass? Abeg do am the juju make im die comot know say your juju de. For 20% I'll hold your 200k and pay the verifier!

Na so dem go lie de add more lie on top when corner catch dem! Tell the juju to give you invisible if carrying carcass de bother you!

The idiot dey try scare me. He knows I am ready for this more than he is. So he is trying all he can do to make sure we can't agree to the terms. I am sure he is in one shop in Ikeja under bridge hustling but was claiming that he is at Abia because he thought I will be afraid of giving him my effects if he calls the name of his shithole.
The mugu no know say some of us don try wetin pass that one before. All this boys that haven't even killed a chicken before will come online and start threatening death by juju they haven't seen before.
Very useless fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The 6 Bishops Who Left Winners Chapel and their new Ministries / I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God / Was Hitler A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.