Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (28129 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ositadima1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:
There are a lot of great guys on this forum. Hopefully one of the sensible ones will contact the OP.

Op, take note of the lousy ones who will run their mouths here but still slide into your inbox like worms. They have nothing to offer and are more likely than not looking for punna to chop.

Yeah so true, by the way do you know where I can get my dick sucked for cheap, I know, I know, I am kind of broke. And to you PH dwellers, I need ideas.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Desperation? Definitely not.
Again?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Odinma.
Odigo?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
Odigo?
Yea smiley
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea smiley

I have been available ever since I first talked to you, the moment I saw you, the real you, I knew you were the one. We are soul mates you can't do better.
Re: . by Mgbadike80: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He has to be an Alpha male with good sense of humor.
Family and God is everything to me so he should have same values.
I'm not tribalistic but Igbo would b ideal. He should be presentable, like he mustn't b the dark version of Aquaman. If u dream of being a dad soon, then good

Other attributes of a serious and focused male will b appreciated.
Virgin males plus those in their 20s should keep off please.

No time waster should bother, plus if u don't even know where u headed don't bother.

Lol, i'm from idemmili too but the last time i was contacted by an idemmili girl from Nkpor from the Anambra dating thread, she turned out to br a lying slut and a pyscho. Good luck in your quest.Nice meeting a sister here.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mgbadike80:

Lol, i'm from idemmili too but the last time i was contacted by an idemmili girl from Nkpor from the Anambra dating thread, she turned out to br a lying slut and a pyscho. Good luck in your quest.Nice meeting a sister here.
Thank you.
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

You're an idiot.
Women are dogs.
These same fools will Shame a man for fvcking various women but doesn't want a virgin!
If we check that expired looking thing between your legs it's obvious it'd be infected with HIV +++

Be nice man, don't insult people, I would have your ass beat in real life for sure. Just because your are anonymous doesn't​ mean you are free to spew nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
ositadima1:

Be nice man, don't insult people, I would have your ass beat in real life for sure. Just because your are anonymous doesn't​ mean you are free to spew nonsense.
My ass beat? undecided
If you're delta we can settle this.
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
ositadima1:

My ass beat? undecided
Re: . by bdchange(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
I try to phantom how mature guys or ladies come online in search of a wife or husband. I might be wrong but I think when it comes to issue of marriage, you have to be very serious and cautious of your actions towards the opposite sex because we are talking of a life partner here. Except you are the type in which divorce is on your scale of preference. Goodluck in your search but you don't need to specify your criteria rather find someone and watch the person intently to discover the qualities you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea smiley
Lets start as intellectual / ideas partners if you dont mind,with no immediate rush to meet till we are accustomed and comfortable with the idea.
Re: . by Divay22(f): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
mrphysics:
Lol. Alpha Males where are we? Who do we send to her?

We can't waste one Alpha Male ooo
Re: . by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
Lets start as intellectual / ideas partners if you dont mind,with no immediate rush to meet till we are accustomed and comfortable with the idea.
Sounds good
Re: . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
bdchange:
I try to phantom how mature guys or ladies come online in search of a wife or husband. I might be wrong but I think when it comes to issue of marriage, you have to be very serious and cautious of your actions towards the opposite sex because we are talking of a life partner here. Except you are the type in which divorce is on your scale of preference. Goodluck in your search but you don't need to specify your criteria rather find someone and watch the person intently to discover the qualities you are looking for.
Thx
Re: . by victorian(f): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
dacblogger:
The search of husband Is real...
Lemme advice you,there is nothing special about marriage.kuku stay on your own and save yourself the stress... This is coming from a married woman.
Goodluck in your search.

Honestly ehn? U are so on point.

Nothing in marriage except having kids.

If you don't have your own money as a woman, don't venture into marriage cos suffering awaits such woman

That's the stark reality.. Except for some lucky few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ositadima1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

My ass beat? undecided

Nice try, I know your type, loud mouthed. I would knock you out easily, it's what I do.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sounds good
mode of communication?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

If you don't have your own money as a woman, don't venture into marriage cos suffering awaits such woman

Vicky Vicky, you will meet a good man OK and your state of mind will change.
Re: . by Lucifer66(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
ositadima1:

Nice try, I know your type, loud mouthed. I would knock you out easily, it's what I do.
Na so
Where do you live?
You haven't answered but yet you're talking like a child.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yigiyaga:
mode of communication?
Your digit. I'll call you
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

this recent bitter woman convert. i pity you

1 Like

Re: . by ositadima1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

My sister you are wrong, you have confirmation bias, the tendency to search for, interpret, focus on and remember information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions.

1 Like

Re: . by N0favors: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
ositadima1:

Lucifer66:

My ass beat? undecided

ositadima1:

Hahahahaha lwkmd. Nairalanders no go kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: . by victorian(f): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Vicky Vicky, you will meet a good man OK and your state of mind will change.

cheesy Na so

U never Jam! grin

1 Like

Re: . by victorian(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elderlucifer:

this recent bitter woman convert. i pity you

Eshhhhh!

Who call you, Lucifer. Biko face front!

Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

cheesy Na so

U never Jam! grin

I have jam jam jam jam. But I know true love is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: . by victorian(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Of course true love is a beautiful thing. Don't misquote me.

But True love doesn't exist any more.

It's all a Mirage.

Don't worry. I use to talk like this with my mum, and argue blindly, that what she says about men is not true.

But along the years, no be person tell me what's up and the reality of men and what follows them.

NwanyiAwkaetiti, please be wise. And shine your eyes, your ears and mind.

Marry but be wise.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Eshhhhh!

Who call you, Lucifer. Biko face front!

do not lose hope
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

To be honest, I used to use your DP as fap material, you don't know how your pix have given me countless happy endings all those lonely cold nights. You rock babe.
Re: . by victorian(f): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elderlucifer:

do not lose hope

You say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

4 Tips To Keep A Woman's Attention / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.