Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86681 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by emmysoftyou: 6:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
it seem you guys are not really busy with work hence her thinking about sex always. Oga make she go find something doing and her thinking about sex will reduce. She has more strength hence her incessant pleasure of everyday sex. I know of one lady when I was living a bachelor life, anyday I go to work and come back home she will fed me well with enough food and the next thing on her mind is sex, always naked in my present so I can get attracted so that my penis will become harder. But since she started working or doing something her minds towards incessant sex had reduced.
Just get your woman busy and when she came back from work she's tired rather than having full energy to destroy your peniss cos I know how painful it's for the dicck to always stand hard like rod..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Aboks(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
thats what you get when you disvirgin a girl. sorry ehh
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by immaculate1234(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2019
sage101:
Travel go North......

Buy one of their herbs like that(forgotten the name but them dey grind am like dry pepper)

Take it and blast her to stupor for 3days straight.....

Na she go come NL, open thread with the caption "How do I stop my BF from having Incessant Sex" cheesy

fuckinq preeq I no well O bro
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Stanleyville(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2019
Igbo
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Something m, looking for someone else is saying is too much for him.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by drTOO: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2019
sage101:
Travel go North......

Buy one of their herbs like that(forgotten the name but them dey grind am like dry pepper)

Take it and blast her to stupor for 3days straight.....

Na she go come NL, open thread with the caption "How do I stop my BF from having Incessant Sex" cheesy

RIP to your kidneys and liver.. �
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Jahzrockballer(m): 6:26am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
Eat plenty watermelon then jog for thirty minutes everyday and also drink lots of water.i assure u dat after doin all these ur energy will be revived times ten and when u enter in za oza room with her she will be d one begging for mercy.dont let a woman defeat u in bed biko.also avoid beer,ciga and soft drinks or cakes.
Hw about weed?!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by immaculate1234(m): 6:27am On Jan 13, 2019
Rgade:
With all the woes, calamities and anomalies going on in this country, the gargantuan corruption, the biting recession, insecurity, Boko Haram.... Election rigging coming up.... Yet some people are here talking sex and libido abi ibibio.... and you wonder why why Nigeria is a poo � hole. Tisk Tisk

don't mind them see as thread full

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by peteabua(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2019
My bro!!! pls talk to her else one day u dey waka for road, before u knw ur eyes go dey turn u until u fall for inside gutter....and while u r in the hospital recovering, she go dey maybe ur neighbor house dey collect one mouth......talk to her now that Is still early
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2019
Randy100:
If she is your wife, divorce her. If she is your girlfriend, break up with her. Nymphomaniac has high testosterone they will always cheat you. Be wise.
Testosterone from where?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by toprealman: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
Eat plenty watermelon then jog for thirty minutes everyday and also drink lots of water.i assure u dat after doin all these ur energy will be revived times ten and when u enter in za oza room with her she will be d one begging for mercy.dont let a woman defeat u in bed biko.also avoid beer,ciga and soft drinks or cakes.
Cake Kwa.....shift Biko.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by smat101(m): 6:58am On Jan 13, 2019
Tiimy:
Hmmmmm have been looking for a girl like ur fiancee op grin grin give me her number so I'll propose to her
Its pipo like you that wont even last 5mins...
and at most go just 3rounds undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Randy100: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2019
anonymous96:

estrogen not testosterone
Yea I know but their is one article that I read where a group of researchers claimed that testosterone produced by women could lead to increase sex drive. Anyway thanks.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by smat101(m): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Rgade:
With all the woes, calamities and anomalies going on in this country, the gargantuan corruption, the biting recession, insecurity, Boko Haram.... Election rigging coming up.... Yet some people are here talking sex and libido abi ibibio.... and you wonder why why Nigeria is a poo � hole. Tisk Tisk
Mumu what have you done about it ...mtcheeew...

Lemme tell you something you don't know, Sex is the future mehn grin grin grin
No fvck no children, no children, no generation no generation, no future grin grin grin
Get that into your skull grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by immaculate1234(m): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Malawian:
Is there a FB page or WhatsApp group for Nymphos? Nothing is as demoralizing than having a partner who can't satisfy you.

Also, no woman is really Barren. The issue is that blood is not really circulating properly in her reproductive system. This is where guys like me comes in. grin

I could get blood circulating around you i n as little as two months, you just have to submit yourself daily for treatment. Its free BTW.

** caveat
You must be tall and slim. Fat grosses me out.

you are applying when there is no vacancy........ dumb ass
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Randy100: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2019
sharonejiks:

Testosterone from where?
outer cortex of the adrenal gland and ovaries.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
a guy ought to be happy that his girl finds him so sexually attractive that she wants to get down with him.when a girl starts making exuses about going to za oza room with him then he ought to start wonderin if such a girl is attracted to him.and a number of ladies dey refuse sexual advances from dhier guy when they find him sexually repulsive.
Perhaps. Too much of everything ain't good. I'm sure you wouldn't have given that kinda advice if it were the lady that complain of everyday sexcercise

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by lyntiffany(f): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
get her a vibrator or get a wearable one for yourself so it does the work for u.

BUT if u really want it to stop... simply talk to her about it and if she loves you.. she will slow down.

I sell any kind which do you want

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by crunchyg: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Shugargal:
Serious or kidding?

How can you be asking serious or kidding? What happens with you and your husband when you get married?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Bambambiglo: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Shugargal:
First time am seeing a man running away from sex, that your gals libido must be higher than the highest, not like us that runs away whenever sex is mentioned, God create sha, atimes am surprise to see how my fellow women enjoy and have sex all the time and I will be like I jump and pass, but wait am I OK?

You were probably molested as a child or your man doesn't know how to handle you properly.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Usteen(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2019
Igbo
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by crunchyg: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2019
Medunah:
Is Igbo really changing to igbo?

Modified**
I guess not
You no well ooo
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Muzikluva(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Halo22:
Since you said she is your fiancee, it means you are likely engaged already. Now if you really love her and you don't want to lose her. First things first, you have to sit her down and let her understand that your libido is not as high as hers. I don't know how long you two have been together but I actually don't see why you waited till now before speaking up Do you know her sexual history: hiw and when she started having sex? You have to help her help you. Are you both idle or working?? Tell her you can't cipe with the everyday sex. Help her tone down her libido, gradually. Sometimes you don't even need to have sex with her beforeyou satisfy her. Yes, how romantic are you?? By the time you are done with her she wld be too tired and satisfied to want sex. Above all, talk to her not us! On the other hand, I have always wanted a lady with same libido as mine. If I had a girl lyk yur gf, sexplosion all the way. You gotta control the bedroom as the man. Even when she wants sex, satisfy her with other methids other than sex, she will forget abt having sex that night.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Usteen(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Igbo
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by brohke(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2019
get a intimacy gadget and experiment various plays with her, she needs more exploring...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by thecommunist(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2019
the truth is that she may not be so much into sex like you think she is and may be doing all this because she thinks that is the way to make you happy because loves you and thinks that you want sex every time. sit her down and talk to her.
another thing you should do is give her quality sex maybe once in every 3 or 4 days and you will be surprised how happy and satisfied she would be. one quality sex in every 3 to 4 days is better than non quality sex every day. ..(and by quality sex, i dont mean f.ucking and not orgasming for hours on end, that is not quality sex but brutes sex., quality sex is giving her fantastic forepla.y, touching her in the right places and making her cum like 2 times before you even penetrate her)...with that said, good luck mate!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Erastuslove: 7:40am On Jan 13, 2019
Bros be happy that you have a woman that enjoys sex...if your libidos was greater than hers then I can fear the future.... This is her time to enjoy sex BUT AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH TO KIDS AND IN UR HOUSE.... next you will hear I tire, headache catch the thing hahahahaha angry grin grin grin just cope okay...
Before marriage and after married life sex is different.. Most fade off

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by abbey503(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2019
There's a way u can do it and control her urge for sex,
Halo22:
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Olatara(f): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2019
Abusey:
Both of you should get busy and stop committing fornication
I guess they are student.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2019
Mysselff2:

Is it a competition??
He said the girl is his fiancée, for how long can he keep up with that behaviour ?
some of u guys dat keep sidechicks even when u are married..at least if u come dey get enuf nacking frm ur wife u wont have dat rime to be keeping harems of women all over the area.abi no be d enuf sex wey una no dey get from una wife make una dey keep sidechics grin
Mysselff2:

Is it a competition??
He said the girl is his fiancée, for how long can he keep up with that behaviour ?
some of u guys dat keep sidechicks even when u are married..at least if u come dey get enuf nacking frm ur wife u wont have dat rime to be keeping harems of women all over the area.abi no be d enuf sex wey una no dey get from una wife make una dey keep sidechics
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by amstardi: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2019
come to Jesus. he's the author and finisher of your faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / How Many Women Died For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.