Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (94500 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
SirLakes:
Why do they always sellotape their AK 47

Iyam not understanding undecided
the same reason. Footballers tape their wrist.....
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Ekealterego: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:
AK47 had been revised! This looks like a kind of old model..
And there are Better Guns Right now that Ak

Ak 47 is way down even in Nigeria
Thats not how it works bro. There are different categories of guns used for different purposes. The efficiency depends on the location and strategy. Ak47 is an assualt riffle. You dont do a side by side comparison of an assualt rifle with a pistol or a mchine gun. You could as well compare a shaka bula or a machine propelled grenade. In the world of assualt rifles, kalashnikovs are classics, one of the best ever made.

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
God almighty who created heaven and earth will send His angels to protect and direct you all in Jesus name. No evil thought of anybody here or outside this nairaland will come to pass. May you go safely and be victorious in Jesus name Amen. I love you guys
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cadec007:
man is it every thing that is bad in naija?.......come on na .....would duct tape hold any part in a metal equipment? undecided
You no dey see that cellotape grin
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by javaRookie: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

what assault rifle does Boko haram use that's better than an Ak47? Pound for pound the AK47 is still the best assault rifle in the world
For real? Mac 4 have better pellet damages than Ak's i think.
Or double weild sub machine guns.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by ugbede69(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
wats d advantage of Tavor and AK
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
checkolatunji:

I completely agreed with you. That weapon says alot
naija is one big joke. the Nigerian Army is the biggest joke of them all. which army transport it's troops in ordinary buses?one Boko boy with 1 one RPG and half of the soldiers are gone. what happens to APCs? two well place mines and that's all. imagine carrying the same class of weapons with the enemy and expecting to win, metchewww, am just sorry for the small boys.

3 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Wantedmiller: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
boys Don go collect Mc Olowo jazzz
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buffalowings3:

You no dey see that cellotape grin
yeah but that doesn't mean the weapon is totally bad .......it could even just be there for fancy
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by lereinter(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Quality training - no

Quality weapons - no

quality intelligence - no

quality reconnaissance - no

well buhadevil is enjoying
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
SirLakes:
Why do they always sellotape their AK 47

Iyam not understanding undecided
Dem dey manage am..
These people like playing with death..
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
bigiyaro:
naija is one big joke. the Nigerian Army is the biggest joke of them all. which army transport it's troops in ordinary buses?one Boko boy with 1 one RPG and half of the soldiers are gone. what happens to APCs? two well place mines and that's all. imagine carrying the same class of weapons with the enemy and expecting to win, metchewww, am just sorry for the small boys.
I agree, worst case sef the BH boys are monitoring their movement.....no protection at all

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

what assault rifle does Boko haram use that's better than an Ak47? Pound for pound the AK47 is still the best assault rifle in the world

Please help me remind our ignorant Nigerians. ...Ak47 is so far the best assault rifle in the world *quote me*.. all those sophisticated rifles you guys want the gov't to get are for close range combat

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cadec007:
yeah but that doesn't mean the weapon is totally bad .......it could even just be there for fancy
I wouldn't want to argue sha..
I spent a year living with soldiers recently.
Don't let anybody deceive you with cheap propaganda...
I commend the soldiers willing to die for this country..
But to me they are sheep willing to go to slaughter..

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Alexandroo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
God will protect you people oo
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ekealterego:

Thats not how it works bro. There are different categories of guns used for different purposes. The efficiency depends on the location and strategy. Ak47 is an assualt riffle. You dont do a side by side comparison of an assualt rifle with a piston or a mchine gun. You could as well compare a shaka bula or a machine propelled grenade. In the world of assualt rifles, kalashnikovs are classics, one of the best ever made.
loud it bro
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by mightyhazell: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Yeah..
With inadequate equipment
Kenya military is battling alshaba..but look at the wepons they are holding grin grin
my broda wetin u say make i talk? Good mental attitude wil still be better than a bad one in any situation
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Xmen149(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
HtwoOw:
original weapon of mass destruction if handled by a pro

Lol, u guys are funny,.. If u have ever handled that thing u will agree with me it has one of the lowest accuracy in armunation....

Just that it has low maintenance cost, really faulty and can operate almost in all weather condition

Really not a weapon for Modern Warfare which is categorized by :accuracy, short and quick execution time.

U will shoot at 5 moving target at long range all day with that thing and manage to hit one
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
They are mobilizing on commercial buses WTF is happening Nigeria?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buffalowings3:

I wouldn't want to argue sha..
I spent a year living with soldiers recently.
Don't let anybody deceive you with cheap propaganda...
I commend the soldiers willing to die for this country..
But to me they are sheep willing to go to slaughter..
no no, bring on the argument, who knows we could learn from each other.......

My dad is a naval officer, so at least I have an idea about military life even if he never wanted me to
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Sunmolar(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:
This is the Weapon I supply
Omni potent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by momodub: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nobody see catapult for the 3rd picture the guy in de middle .for hunting or fighting I just weak
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by dhardy09: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
They should upgrade their weapon it's too outdated and also why are our Soldiers not always using Bullet proof vest am confused
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Ajimusty2: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
nairalanders always criticizing, jah be with u guys.but this my guy sef is dis wat u want to do with ur life?

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Pearl05(f): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Non among is my relative but seeing how young they are making me cry already. Knowing how ill equipped they are and the politics being played with their lives.

They are so Young.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by chiedozie198100: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
soldires are going into battle in 14 seater buses?

is this some kind of nollywood stunt or something?

no wonder dem dey finish dem like flies.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by franchasng: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nigeria, using civilian bus to convey combatant soldiers heading to warfront, what a nation.

What happened to our military vans and airplane if any

Nigeria is just so backward it shames me most times cry
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by mightyhazell: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
winj:

They are the reason Nigeria is hated all over the world, when you travel a lot you will know!
They are scum!
so igbos are scum and tge problem of nigeria,and yet we have northern boko terrorists,..we have fulani herdsmen terrorists ,..we have iswap terrorists,....

And yet ur forefathers got themselves roasted on battlefields in their dumb quest to have themBack as fellow countrymen.. Doesnt add up now,does it?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Truth3077: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
May God protect and help them in the battle field.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
muykem:
God will deliver you from evil spirits that always speak to you.
wake up and face the reality on ground, more than half of Nigerian Army troops in the north east are gone, the stupid army keep denying the fact that boys are dieing like chickens, yet they keep sending more boys, and Boko Haram keep over running them. did you see the pictures? see the AK-47? its only an idiot that will expect to win a war while using the same class of weapons with the enemy. by next month all these boys will be half gone. the Army will keep denying that any soldier died but will keep sending more soldiers. Anyway, the worst is coming cos the army will be sent to other parts of the country to help APC rig election while Boko boys will have a field day in the north east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.