Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (57161 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bluefilm: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
OmoManU:
You dulling, what many are secretly praying for

I definitely tell youuuu. wink
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
introvertme:

Cash flow from where?

Funding has always been the problem with crypto, so many great ideas but no funds.
Yeah. Very true. Generally, funding has been the problem of startups hence the coming of ICO made it easy to crowdfund a project but that process has been abused hence crypto startups are finding it difficult returning back to VCs and other models of funding but still some are getting funded. Some can get funding from potential users that like the project especially if it's open source project. Check out gitcoin.co grant funding or try other platforms that do KYC on investors and offer STO or security tokens through their platforms. Not saying ICO no longer works but you'd need to put in lots of effort. Nigerians are not forthcoming too when you do ICO so your project needs to target a global audience. Cashflow comes when you work on an MVP and get potential users to start making use of the platform. Makes it a little easy to get funding.
Sorry, I'm already getting carried away. Getting into business mode. TGIF smiley

But this is a different thread which is about my compound Ladies. wink

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Goddys(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Blockchain and cryptocurrency space with focus on international commodity trading. Can't drop site here cos that would reveal my identity but major announcements coming out soon.

Can I pm you?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
SmartyPants:

Why did you collect her number?
Just for keepsake.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Goddys:

Can I pm you?

No wahala
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by kingofthemall: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Yeah. Very true. Generally, funding has been the problem of startups hence the coming of ICO made it easy to crowdfund a project but that process has been abused hence crypto startups are finding it difficult returning back to VCs and other models of funding but still some are getting funded. Some can get funding from potential users that like the project especially if it's open source project. Check out gitcoin.co grant funding or try other platforms that do KYC on investors and offer STO or security tokens through their platforms. Not saying ICO no longer works but you'd need to put in lots of effort. Nigerians are not forthcoming too when you do ICO so your project needs to target a global audience. Cashflow comes when you work on an MVP and get potential users to start making use of the platform. Makes it a little easy to get funding.
Sorry, I'm already getting carried away. Getting into business mode. TGIF smiley

Any course one can go through to really understand this crypto
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
stupidity:
Bros fvck the pvssy, nor fear. I Dey your back.

How to fvck a compound girl:

Na play play things, if you sabi watch movies or fake watching telemundo, you don tear the pants by that.

I nor wan spoil your mind. But if na me, I fvck the five girls.

Na wah ooo
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by LONGPREEK(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
I Bleep my neighbours where ever i go. U think i am putting my gen on 24/7 and loading my fridge with assorted drinks and chops for fun?

6 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Omudia11: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fvck off pedophile. Maybe your sister was joking around with those boys too.

Keep servicing small girls while other boys keep servicing your small sister. Hypocrite. Karma is real.
IamPlato:
haba! Why You No Get Brain Like This? Cant You See I Was Joking?

Wear Your Brain Next Time

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
kingofthemall:

Any course one can go through to really understand this crypto
There are lots of resources online esp via YouTube. Search for andreas antonopoulos. He covered a lot about it. You can also check out this site cryptohub.club as they have educational materials on the topic. Hope I don't get banned for this. Kindly note that I have no interest in this site/organization and they're just for educational purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by IamPlato(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Fvck off pedophile. Maybe your sister was joking around with those boys too.

Keep servicing small girls while other boys keep servicing your small sister. Hypocrite. Karma is real.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by introvertme: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

That's great, crypto matter dey always weak me. Nonetheless we go survive

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by larryking540: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kcgeology:
if are looking forward to a healthy relationship, i see no reason y u shud nt date ur neighbour. U are favourably disposed to study her and knw her true nature. U dont lose respect by dating ur yard or lodge mate, u lose respect whn u lack self control and flirt around with every dick n harry. My wife used to be my neighbour for two years. We gist, laugh, play, quarrel just like neighbours. When i discovered what a treasure she was, i neva wasted time to tell her my mind. Am happily married today.

Am in same boat like u right now, and I just made up my mind to forget wat people will say about d whole relationship, am in for it, she has a good reputation, something nice to rite about, bro can I pm u
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by gbajeboy: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
it NEVER ends well. Except if you are still very young and you are willing to invite drama in your life
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by pussyAvenger: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.
you'll soon park out in Shame...take it from me
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.

It’s a “don’t shìt where you eat” type thing.

They’ll have too much easy access to you.

Will cramp your style.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yoighaman:

Omotola Jalade's husband met her at age 16 and they got married when she turned 18 and he is 10 years older than she is....so OP is not trying to do anything out of the norm.

18years and 30+ is well beyond 10 years difference..Also, if his intentions towards her were honourable, maybe it might not be so ridiculous. But dude wants to deceive, smash and move on. That's what is ourightly wrong!

An 18 year old is most certainly naive. She may not know what she's getting herself into.

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Roman7(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hedonini:
Lol. This one na project topic on its own.

Omo I swear better project topic u fit write like 50 pages for this topic
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Roman7(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

18years and 30+ is well beyond 10 years difference..Also, if his intentions towards her were honourable, maybe it might not be so ridiculous. But dude wants to deceive, smash and move on. That's what is ourightly wrong!

An 18 year old is most certainly naive. She may not know what she's getting herself into.

''an 18 year old is most certainly naive''

Bros come my area come see weitin 15year old gals dey do
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Emaprince:
My friend shut up. As if you didn't get humped when you were younger. What is wrong in fantasizing? Older women don't admire young boys? In fact 90% men were disvirgined by older women when these men were still below twenty.

Get out jor

Your train of thoughts is distorted... And you seem to be desperately trying to salve your conscience because you perhaps have a reputation of deceiving young girls just to get laid.

Now, it's one thing to have sexual thoughts about a young girl that's perhaps very developed, but it's another thing entirely for such a grown ass man to be nursing those thoughts...and trying to make deliberate efforts to sleep with her. Not having a defined relationship o... nack and go. And, no I wasn't, at 18, getting humped by some man who was nearly or over 10 years older.

All ye perverts! Repent! You'll have daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by hadura29(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
lilmax:
there are regrets of course

your confidence, respect, integrity should always be intact

get the ones outside your home its less stressful, no quarrel no fight....

well except it's one month to parking out grin

What will now happen in-between the remaining one month? I am interested!!!
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by judetov2(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
this under 18 sef... them sabi worry ehn...if by any mistakes na pregnancy straight.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by zicoraads: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:
Don't. Just don't.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Your train of thoughts is distorted... And you seem to be desperately trying to salve your conscience because you perhaps have a reputation of deceiving young girls just to get laid.

Now, it's one thing to have sexual thoughts about a young girl that's perhaps very developed, but it's another thing entirely for such a grown ass man to be nursing those thoughts...and trying to make deliberate efforts to sleep with her. Not having a defined relationship o... nack and go. And, no I wasn't, at 18, getting humped by some man who was nearly or over 10 years older.

All ye perverts! Repent! You'll have daughters.
Who you calling a pervert? Abi bomb dey your head.

How would you feel if I ask you about your age as a Lady cos you find it offensive.

Why are you saying it with all certainty that it a hit and run kind of thing when you don't know my plans. Would I have asked of her age if I don't care about getting down with a teen. What if she had lied about her age. Like you don't know about cougars. Abeg shift make I see road since you don't have your own demon you're struggling with.

5 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by bullabong(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Goddys:

Leave that mugu..he thinks marriage is for all. Don't do that. There's nothing as good as self respect and prestige. Get girls outside and invite them instead. You will hav regrets if you sleep with a compound girl. Scare them off like I'm doing. Are you a freelancer?
Best advice ! I work from home too,good looking and a temptation for them,but my rule stays put!No gf in Lagos not to talk of same street or house. The respect i get from them ladies undying! Give ladies a maybe,never a yes.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Daeylar:

But you know and I know that op isn't looking for a healthy relationship.
He is looking for who he will use and dump, that's why he is concerned, because he knows if he uses and dumps his neighbour she is close enough to deal with him for playing on her feelings and emotions.

Just a typical shameless fuckboy

Shameless fvckboy ko?!!!

NA RAPE?!!!

AND YOU WANT TO BLAME A MAN FOR FVCKING YOU AFTER IT IS YOU WHO WILLINGLY OPENED YOUR LEGS WIDE LIKE PAIR OF BROKEN COMPASSES.

A GIRL AT 18 NO GET SENSE?!!! IF SHE BY HERSELF VALUES HER OWN SELF, HER LIFE, HER FUTURE, SHE OF COURSE KNOWS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AND WHICH IS TO KEEP HER LEGS CROSSED UNTIL HE PUTS A WEDDING RING IN THAT FINGER.

LADIES, STOP LYING TO YOUR SELVES ALWAYS PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY.

EXCEPT RAPE, WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF YOUR CHOICE TO OPEN YOUR LEGS WIDE OPEN FOR A MAN. THE CONSEQUENCES OF IT IS YOURS TO BEAR.

SEE HOW, THEY ARE PARADING THIS THREAD WITH THE INSINUATION THAT THE GIRL IS TOO YOUNG TO KNOW HER RIGHT FROM HER LEFT.

YOUNG AT 18?!!! THIS SAME GUY SAID HE NEVER KNEW A WOMAN UNTIL HE CROSSED 30. THIS CAN BE SAID ABOUT MANY MEN BUT CAN'T BE SAID ABOUT MANY WOMEN WHO ALOT HAVE LOST THEIR VIRGINITY SINCE THE AGE OF 12 BY CHOICE AND NOT BY FORCE.

WHAT I FIND DISTURBINGLY TRUE IS THE CHOICE OF LIFE OF SELF DECEPTION VERY INHERENT WITH FEMALE FOLKS.

DON'T BLAME MEN WHO DUMP YOU LADIES INTO THE TRASH CAN AFTERWARDS, FOR YOU BY YOURSELF CHOSE TO BE A MUMU, SLAUGHTERED ON THE ALTAR OF PLEASURE.

PLEASURE WHICH YOU BOTH ENJOYED AND YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TOO BUT WILL ALWAYS BE PRENTENDING.

LADIES, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT.

LADIES, MAKE UNA GIVE UNA SELF BRAIN AND STOP LIVING A LIFE OF SELF DECEPTION ALWAYS PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY.

Cc: Simplep

10 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by jclassiq(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Yes, very true but you have to learn to balance your life socially. I won't say I regret the sacrifices tho. I just choose not to reply him above. Calling me a boi is insulting. My first startup is up 12 years now with about 5 staffs. I just had to let it go as a severance package to my cofounder to form another one. I've seen the ups and downs of doing business especially a tech based one. It takes a lot from you and that was why I never knew any woman until I crossed 30. My present startup is based on distributed team so I basically work from home now. I guess one of the downside of working from home is the temptation especially when you're not married or sex starved.

I think you should be most grateful to the person who advised to go and marry. that is the best advice anyone can give you at this stage of your life. you are above thirty years, this kind of discussion shouldn't be coming frim someone like you. well, I want to fair to you considering that you haven't had much experience with the opposite sex. but bro, you really don't need all that kind of drama. if you like any of the girls, let her know your intentions and if she likes you too, then by all means date her and leave her sisters alone. you can't date the entire five can you? or better, marry her and settle down. you are ripe for marriage too. cheers bro.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by jclassiq(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Simplep:
Hmmmm What manner of men do we have now? How can a man in his 30s be having sexual thoughts on an 18yrs old girl? May God have have mercy on our future daughters How i wish i can see this op,better slap i for give am ehn,nonsense
uhmmm, i think 18 is legal isn't it?
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Who you calling a pervert? Abi bomb dey your head.

How would you feel if I ask you about your age as a Lady cos you find it offensive.

Why are you saying it with all certainty that it a hit and run kind of thing when you don't know my plans. Would I have asked of her age if I don't care about getting down with a teen. What if she had lied about her age. Like you don't know about cougars. Abeg shift make I see road since you don't have your own demon you're struggling with.

I honestly honestly have a demon I'm struggling with... don't even know what to do about it! Food! And cake! I can buy a whole 8k coldstone cake and finish it all by myself! I dread the day I'll wake up all blown up! cry cry No proffered solution has worked thus far.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by MrOwonikoko: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

I'm not a young man. Must everybody marry?

Then, Go and settle down elderly man undecided undecided
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I honestly honestly have a demon I'm struggling with... don't even know what to do about it! Food! And cake! I can buy a whole 8k coldstone cake and finish it all by myself! I dread the day I'll wake up all blown up! cry cry No proffered solution has worked thus far.

Love cake too afraid the day I'd get poisoned with it. wink
Try hitting the gym or do home aerobics frequently like twice a week even once a week is ok depending on the intensity so as to burn the calories you are piling up.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Kcgeology post=75302564]if are looking forward to a healthy relationship, i see no reason y u shud nt date ur neighbour. U are favourably disposed to study her and knw her true nature. U dont lose respect by dating ur yard or lodge mate, u lose respect whn u lack self control and flirt around with every dick n harry. My wife used to be my neighbour for two years. We gist, laugh, play, quarrel just like neighbours. When i discovered what a treasure she was, i neva wasted time to tell her my mind. Am happily married today.

May this happiness in your marriage last FOREVER and be beneficial to HUMANITY.

Have you seen that classic trailer : LOVE AND BASKETBALL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.