Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (68610 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by linearity: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
edoairways:

There is a beef between the apostle and that man. Secondly, his wife left him because of misunderstanding. The bone of contention which I suspect is taking custody of his child. It doesn't mean that the apostle is innocent of the allegations levelled against him

....but, the wife in her video response, stated that it was the husband that abandoned her and the kid....

her ‘brother from UK even called to beg the guy not to, including her own family, then the brother said, the husband is just bluffing’

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife

See the way you are concluding as if you were there all along with them. I know you will always take the woman's side. Did you even watch the husband's video at all?

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.

Okay. If I hear you married Nigerian man in the future, I will find you and beat you with cane. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
bukatyne:
The truth is in the mix of all the stories making rounds.

I suspect all parties are guilty to a certain degree.

Me too. Personally, I feel the woman did have something to do with Apostle, but she had changed and moved on since then to be a better person, but the guy was messing up in their home and used that past issue as a weapon against her.

6 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by OdefaGirl(f): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
After watching all the videos.... I just weak. Which should I believe? You see these religious leaders.... hmnnnn

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by oladikenie(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Raycrane01:
Lol... Aunty you did it!!! Crying on cam doesn’t do shit.. you didn’t even deny sleeping with the pastor.. This is why I no longer go to church... Too much drama

And naira has increased value since you stopped going to church abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BRATISLAVA: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife

The three biggest lies of men to destroy the image of a woman:

1. She committed adultery
2. She is after my money
3. She is turning my children against me

The last lie is a dangerous one reserved for a wicked, hopelessly bitter man. He would've tried all those things then turn them on the woman.

Watch out for any man who utters any of the 3 above. You will find lies when you dig further. The man is usually irredeemably wicked himself.

May God save women from evil husbands who are filled with hatred and revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by 4dchairman(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Will Christ meet the Church standing? All the three people involve in the issue are Pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ginggerxy: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.
you can't be too sure of that .

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
ibkayee:
I'm just happy Suleman has cut his hair

grin He used to look very weird with that his bald haircut

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by RPG2020(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:
You see why it is good to sit on the fence, she has said her truth/lie, hubby has said his truth/lie, we are now waiting for the truth to say its authentic story.

We are waiting for suleman savage �
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lakefist(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Some people have carried Curses today for opening their mouths in what they know nothing about.

Tame your Tongue before it ties you up.

If you know nothing about a Matter! Shut up

Let them carry curse. They are quick to jump to mater that involve Men Of God without even the truth.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Speakright79(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
The Word says by their FRUIT you shall know them. Ask yourself why we've never heard sex scandals from pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, etc. But "Apostle" Suleiman is constantly embroiled in such scandals. Suleiman's fruit is clearly there for all to see yet some people continue to choose to be blind...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Elzakzaky:
I believe the husband.

Me too. He was too accurate with his story...dates, locations.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Even when I listened to the man I knew deep down in my spirit that the story get k-leg. This Mike Davids is a man on a satanic mission.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ladikwa(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
You see women, my brother fear them. I learn a lot from this DNA saga, this women can do and undo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
atonement12:
She is lying! She did tell her husband about the escapade that happened in the presence of their daughter!
The husband was careless on many fronts. He should have promptly moved his family out of the church after her first confession!

The way the man cried while narrating that part of the story you would know the memory still torments him. That's pure trauma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by linearity: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:

....but, that is not what said.

She said, she begged, her family begged, even her brother from UK beg....the one in UK then said, the husband is just bluffing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Elzakzaky: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ugandatales:

Me too. He was too accurate with his story...dates, locations.
We dont expect the woman to say she slept with Apostle Johnson Solomon Suleiman

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ginggerxy: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

This season film go sweet die.

Modified:I just watched the second video and she denied.
thanks for your observation bro , the woman didn't say anything reasonable .

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Simple question to you lady! you never debunked the fact, that you slept with the accused.
Fear Women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by bukatyne(f): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ugandatales:

Me too. Personally, I feel the woman did have something to do with Apostle, but she had changed and moved on since then to be a better person, but the guy was messing up in their home and used that past issue as a weapon against her.

All of them have skeletons in their cupboards.

Unfortunately, all would cut and join the story to suit their narrative.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by atonement12: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ugandatales:

The way the man cried while narrating that part of the story you would know the memory still torments him. That's pure trauma.
True!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
LutanFyah:
Did the wife address the accusations of infidelity in her rejoinder?

Are you a party in this drama?

How do you know that the man is lying?

Madam,take am easy make pepper body against men no wound you.

Lol! Don't mind her. She hates men so much and it sometimes affects her judgement on these kinds of matters.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by oladikenie(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
uboma:

You cannot speak for Apostle Suleiman.

That man had earlier been accused of sleeping with a lady, Stephanie, aborting her pregnancy without her consent and plotting to kill her.

All these allegations only means that he's guilty.

Sorry o. But I'm tempted to say you're not a very wise person... You first said "The man had earlier been ACCUSED" Then you said "all these ALLEGATIONS"

So if accusations and allegations are levelled against you repeatedly, that automatically makes you guilty? Where are the proofs? If you were to be a judge presiding over this case, that's the nonsense you're going to say? Anybody who is accussed repeatedly is guilty?

And I'm sure you even went to school!

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
I hate pastors, but i believe the woman

Edit: I dont believe the woman again.

I am now neutral, after all, 3 of them are pastors.

Lol
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by LordOfTheGame: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

This season film go sweet die.

Modified:I just watched the second video and she denied.

You and whoever posted this rubbish here all mischief makers. He cut the short part and posted and you watched the short part and then drew your conclusions. I advise you to go and watch the full video posted by Reno Omokri and you will see where she said it openly that Suleiman is like her own father and never ever tried to touch her talkless of sleeping with her. You people should stop tarnishing the images of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Aabheaven(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.
mumu has taken the sides of the woman without knowing if her claim is true or false. U are blinded by your hatred for men. Toxic lady all u spit is hatred

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BRATISLAVA: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
uboma:

You cannot speak for Apostle Suleiman.

That man had earlier been accused of sleeping with a lady, Stephanie, aborting her pregnancy without her consent and plotting to kill her.

All these allegations only means that he's guilty.

Before you believe the Suleiman allegations, do you believe the Fatoyibo CoZA rape sagas?
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BRATISLAVA: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ugandatales:

So the tears of a man are more true than the tears of a woman? It means he's telling the truth. What an emotional conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ugandatales: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ishilove:
Even when I listened to the man I knew deep down in my spirit that the story get k-leg. This Mike Davids is a man on a satanic mission.

It will get k-leg to all your feminist na. I am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.