Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

4evayours's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4evayours's Profile / 4evayours's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Food / Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by 4evayours: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2023
Animals remains animals no matter the twist they are all created for human being to dominate pity and watch your lovely children die in hunger.
Politics / Re: See The Trailer Loads Of Rice & 20M Peter Obi Donated To Mangu IDP Camp by 4evayours: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2023
The difference is very clear...how can someone see road and decide to enter bush? let us call spade a spade how can this man contested election and failed? Oh no judiciary should not fail Nigerians it has become obvious our eyes are on them.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Train Attack: Court Okays Secret Trial Of Boko Haram Negotiator by 4evayours: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Oh...I weep for this sentimental country called Nigeria :' :' :'
Politics / Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by 4evayours: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Headquarter of vawulence wotowoto

5 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Japa: Over 137 Students On Scholarship Abroad Absconded — TETFUND by 4evayours: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Who will come back and suffer in this shit hole called country? in the first place where are their children let us start from there shikina
Crime / Re: My Wife Cried And Died In Pains, After I Used Razor Blade To Cut Off Her Nipples by 4evayours: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
The type of punishment you will get will never finish till you die for making that poor woman went through that kind of pains and died.But why is it that Edo men does not regards women especially their wives because I have seen many who does not have single respect for their wives, treating them like slaves, may God help them.
Crime / Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by 4evayours: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Ole, barawo, onye ori, onye oshi, snatcher, criminal, thief, stupid, idiot.
Politics / Re: FACT-CHECK:Newspaper Claims Peter Obi Turned 50 In 2013, Why Turning 62 Now? by 4evayours: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Obi's matters will keep giving them heart attacks. Useless entities that does not like what is good

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by 4evayours: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy married life to them
Politics / Re: Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) by 4evayours: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
When will they neutralize bandits? Nigeria is a joke only to give amnesty to bandits and boko haram
Foreign Affairs / Re: Arresting Putin In South Africa, A Declaration Of War On Our Country - Ramaphosa by 4evayours: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
The West is angry because Putin is exposing their weakness despite all the sanctions he is still tormenting them kudos to you Mr Putin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) by 4evayours: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations fine girl on your endorsement. But wait ooh am I the only one notice this lately because most of the endorsement goes to female both adults, teen, underage or are they working more harder than men? Oh sorry I forgot that clitocurrency is very lucrative now.
Politics / Re: Nigerians Lambast Tinubu For Threatening The Country With Chaos And Anarchy by 4evayours: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2023
One man threatening peace of a whole country because of selfish interest, if country go in turmoil where will he sit and be that president? Well, world is watching him very closely.

5 Likes

Health / Re: These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ by 4evayours: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2023
Thank God say alcohol no dey the list if not, wetin man for take :- grin grin
Politics / Re: Controversial Judgements: Us Slams Visa Ban On Cjn Ariwoola Nweze, 3 Others by 4evayours: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2023
I didn't know that to be a lawyer in Nigeria is very corruptically lucrative, haba Nigeria judicial system should bery its head in shame while the world is watching.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by 4evayours: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
So this man is expecting the poor woman not to give birth at all na wa

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) by 4evayours: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
More beautiful than some girls
Family / Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by 4evayours: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omo na women want am badly
Business / Re: Was I Scammed By The Bank Or POS Operator? by 4evayours: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Oga the money is in the bank not in POS since it showed decline and you got debited

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by 4evayours: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2023
Fell victim of 419 twice in one day way back in 2008 and I learned my lesson in the hard way
Romance / Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by 4evayours: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
And that is the simple truth
Politics / Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by 4evayours: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2023
That is the position their leaders want them to be and they don't want to liberate themselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by 4evayours: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2023
There are two sides of story in every misunderstanding and nobody has heard from the man's side, I rest my case.
Sports / Re: Victor Osimhen Wins Best African Player At Ghana Football Awards (Video) by 4evayours: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Naija no dey carry last
Romance / Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by 4evayours: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who will stay will stay who that will not stay will not stay because me and my ex did more than that and parted way after the relationship produced a beautiful girl child

1 Like 1 Share

Fashion / Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by 4evayours: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
If I may ask why did you put on that particular clothe you are wearing right now? Is it not because you like it? I see no reason why some people will be George mental for what another fellow adult is putting on if you do not like it there are people out there who likes and crave for it.
Politics / Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by 4evayours: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
This one trying to bite finger that fed him
Sports / Re: I Was Resting For 3 Years - Hazard Finally Opens Up About Retirement Rumours by 4evayours: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinicious did this talented player strong things, wish you well Hazard.
Sports / Re: Man City Wins The Champions League Win To Claim Treble. by 4evayours: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
What a moment of victory

1 Like

Romance / Re: 7th July 2023 by 4evayours: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Say to cultism it takes you to early grave
Sports / Re: Man City Vs Inter: 3 Things Nerazurri Can Do To Stop Guardiola’s Treble Ambition by 4evayours: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Man city is very dangerous in attacking football downgrade them on your own peri

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by 4evayours: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Even the so called pastors and imam knows the truth that is why they keep commiting crime because they know that at the end nothing like hellfire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.