Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

4everEdward's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everEdward's Profile / 4everEdward's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by 4everEdward(m): 11:06am On Jan 31
please guys i am new in this canada journey pls where can i start and how much can i have to be able to go for masters in canada, with my wife and child as dependence
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
For this hard time where person wan see 30mins ion naira to leave Nigeria, Kai. Some want to japa but this amount of moneys are scary I swear…

1 Like

Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Naturetony1:
Hello house, what's the current rate for Aud. I want to pay initial deposit.

As of today 800/$aud
Travel / Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for this link! I had seen it earlier but wasn't sure if it was the correct link.

You are welcom
Crime / Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 4everEdward(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
ekene101:
Someone has just been gunned down in Auchi
Mount your guard, the war isn't over yet o.

Meanwhile it was maphites who pulled the hit that killed 3 persons at poly school gate barely two weeks ago,7 members have been caught and they confessed they did it in order to cause a war between ayes and vikings so as to use the opportunity to join the fight against ayes.

They have been transported to state cid Benin city and painful thing is the main body of the cult known as Green circuit Association has denied they have any connections with any group known as maphites.

So as at now, it's oyo for those guys. Stay away from cultism, crime does not pay.

Lol who go mount the guard for you. Abi make dem kill the person wey Dey mount guard. Abi una no fit mount una self personallly. Cultism ehhh Kai. Jew life sweet o
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
samlaura16:
Hy Everyone

Is there anyone around Sydney that wants to send money to Nigeria, I need AUD. Would appreciate.

Thank you

Hello can I have your contact
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hello, my fellow Australian students!

Pls I need your advise, am thinking of studying in Australia, I studied biochemistry and i graduated with first class in Abia state university, I am thinking of applying for 1 or 2 year MSC program in any Australia university where I can easily work and study, kindly advise me on this

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Thaddeus91:
Hello everyone! A prospective supervisor is inviting me to Australia for volunteer work in her lab and I need to apply for a tourist visa. I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

Aside the basics which her my passport and letter of invite. Would I need health or travel insurance? Or do a medical test? What else would I need? Thank you

Hello please can I have your number in my mail. @ amarachichigbo1@gmail.com
I have the same opportunity as well too
Crime / Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 4everEdward(m): 4:19am On Jul 08, 2023
Cultism is bad , watch this video and see

https://fb.watch/lEzJqmENN7/?mibextid=fxoyai
Travel / Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by 4everEdward(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2023
tunlex01:

Several options:
She can file partner visa for you
(There is the temporary one then the permanent one) it takes a long time though.

If you have a skill in the occupation list, you can also go through skilled migration and get 189 or 190 faster!

What kind of skill occupations list, can you drop any link so I can go through it because I just came back from study in Russia and we just got married and they said in the home affairs it takes 24 months
Travel / Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by 4everEdward(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hello please I need help, I am dating an Australian girl and she will be coming to Nigeria soon so we can get married please how long and how can I start the process to go and meet her there after the marriage and how long would it take

1 Like

Travel / Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by 4everEdward(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hello guys please forgive my ignorance, I have an Australian girlfriend that I am dating and she is coming to Nigeria next week please I want to know after getting married in the court, how long or how do I start to go over there with her, because both of us have little knowledge on how it works
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2023
Please does anyone have link for Msc program in Australia
Business / Re: Kindly Recommend A Good Delivery Company For Me by 4everEdward(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2023
chrome001:
Hello 4everedward . Sorry I had to quote you on a dead thread but it's kind of urgent for me. I saw you school in Russia. Im trying to pay for a course into a Russian bank account, can you tell me how I can do that from Nigeria. I have searched and searched and I don't know how else to do it. Thanks so much.

Mail me @ amarachichigbo1@gmail.com
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Guys I finish my secondary since 2018 and I have been hustling all this while, please do I have a chance of gaining admission in any Australia university
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
SundayphilipNic:
Please i have some questions regarding my Australia journey. I have my Admission and visa granted and I'm suppose to start school on 20th of February but due to delay in getting fund for my flight ticket, Accommodation and living expenses, i told my agent to difer the Admission for next semester by may intake, which he has done. i want to know if am able to raise money by march, can i travel to Australia and start work while waiting for when my study would commence which is by the month of May. thank you all.

Please can you r recommend your agent who helped you in this process to me
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
SundayphilipNic:
Please i have some questions regarding my Australia journey. I have my Admission and visa granted and I'm suppose to start school on 20th of February but due to delay in getting fund for my flight ticket, Accommodation and living expenses, i told my agent to difer the Admission for next semester by may intake, which he has done. i want to know if am able to raise money by march, can i travel to Australia and start work while waiting for when my study would commence which is by the month of May. thank you all.
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello good evening gurus in the house please I applied for Monash university and I am about to pay for application fee.

I don’t want to use agent please how can I go ahead and pay the app fee because my Nigeria bank isn’t working
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Guys please is 8 to 10M naira enough to move to Australia through study visa
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Experience4u:
What are you coming to Australia to do with a Tourist Visa?
Hope you are not planning to go sideways as that does not work in Australia.

To apply for tourist visa visit DHA website and do the application yourself, you do not need the help of an agent to make your application.

I am coming to meet my fiancée and then return back.
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2023
AdaFelly:

Stay away from all these fake Naija agents o they have no conscience. If you add like 2 million to that 5m you can apply for student visa.
Tourist visa to Australia is not easy especially for youths.
Your reason for visiting must be a very strong one.

I am schooling in Russia and I want to visit my fiancée and then come back to Nigeria and return. Back to russia
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please can anyone help with Australia tourist visa, I am been invited by someone there and how can I start the process and the necessary things I need to do,

I don’t want to use agent, the one I met is telling me 5M naira for tourist visa
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 4:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello guys please help a broda, please I just got married to an Australia citizen in nigeria, and she will be going back soon, please how do I start or what kind of visa will I apply since their is no Australian embassy in nigeria. Your response will be appreciated
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Which app or website can I sell my Aud and get naira thanks someone help
Crime / Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 4everEdward(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Perkins1:
The hearing, we were given awaiting trial and had to be transferred to Oko prison pending when our case will be visited. The family of the guy that sets us up we're t satisfied with the way the judgment is going and how 8 of us now remain 5 had to pull strings together and one night after roll call, we were dressed in prison clothe and leg cuffed in an Hilux car to be transferred.

By morning we found ourselves in Abuja, As the policemen that brought us were doing paperworks and handing us over to the wardens and custodians of the Kuje prison. I was so tired as I had already urinated on my body because the Hilux only stop when they want to stop not when any of us asked to be stop even if you're pressed. I was at the back of the Hilux with 3 other guys guarded at each flank by arm wielding Mobile Police while two persons were in the front cabin of the vehicle. Next day we had already changed to the prison wear and assigned a cell. I was paired with some other inmates who weren't friendly nor foes as many of them were hausas-fulani, they really didn't care about me or why I am here, most of their conversation were in fafulde (don't think I got that right). At this time I had already spent 1 month 2 weeks in prison custody combine. My father now was doing his job trying to get a court to see our case and at least sentence us so he can appeal or whatever (I wouldn't know since I didn't get to find out) again, when you're arrested, then you will know why they say LIFE NA PER HEAD. Nobody not even big shoe whom I thought would give his life for me or even my Head or Zonal head to at least make some calls, I began to hate the NBM and curse everyday I led myself into this bondage.

I was highly malnourished as loss so much appetite, I hated life and started avoiding people, I was washing my uniform one afternoon by the corner when a warden came for me that I have a visitor. Me? Perkins? A visitor? How? Where? I immediately followed him because if you delay you would not be allowed to see the person. I came out, met my GF and the family of the boy that arrested us, the boy told me he has pleaded with his father that he had agreed to kill the case if we sign undertaking that nothing at all will happen to the boy or any member of his family and we will keep our distance from him in this life and next.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing maybe malnutrition has deafened my hearing system till it was re-echoed and this time I quickly accepted and a member of the family said they will contact our parents and let them know, that day was my happiest day at that time because again, I will soon be free little did I know the devil cannot give you anything for free, I was so happy that in my head I hald already started a new life. I thank my GF and assured her I am fine she shouldn't worry much that I will soon be out, she gave me 11,000 for my upkeep, I gave the warder 2k and kept the rest with me. It was a long night that night as I couldn't sleep o was just smiling and gushing over what I heard earlier today.

Our case will was rearrange as just cultist and not murderers and we are to meet with a competent court sooner than later. I started counting days and nights but it kept eloping as it draws near. Till the d day we filed in in a mini black Maria bus to Federal High Court. The judge didn't waste time as he passed judgement on us for 2 years in prisonment subject to change in behavior and good manners.

I wailed so bad because at that time I know I had lost everything, two years in prison is too hard, I would have liked to be flogged 50 strokes of wipe everyday instead. I and 2 others guys was what was left as others had been secretly released and taken to a new town hence the change in the case file, with an IPO. I a known hard and rugged demon now reduced to a mere baby crying like a woman. We were taken back to the prison and instead of feeling and praying for me, other inmates were telling me congratulations for getting two years that some of them had been there longer than the two years I was given still awaiting trials.

I took solace in my God and my fate. I was sleeping after morning drill when I was called to the waiting room and there I met one of my uncle whom stays in Abuja tho it's been long but I knew him, he told me my mum wants to speak with me on phone and he called, my mum was crying, I was just telling her I am sorry mummy, please don't cry, I am fine. I am fine thinking she was crying because of me until she said amidst cries. Nnamdi, your father is dead, he died last week on his way to Abuja for your case hearing. Immediately I sat down and look at my uncle's face for confirmation and he nodded in agreement. Then I knew I am finished.

In this life or next, if you love yourself and have any atom of humanity, shun cultism it will kill you, it will destroy the man you are inside and reduce your worth before you know it.

Don't be deceived, Cultism is evil. I will stop here, I can't continue this story no more. Peace be unto everyone.

God bless

God bless you popsy, I thank God for your life and how he delivered you. But I want to ask what happened to your life when you left the prison did Ayes disturb you, did you denounce and they left you and never disturbed you again.

Please can you tell us

1 Like

Travel / Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2022
sniperice:

Hello, I really enjoyed your short detailed review about Rwanda.

Honestly, i really appreciate your insight on the country from the business perspective side, as an entrepreneur.

would love to connect with you via whatsapp if that's cool with you.

also, are you currently in Rwanda or in Nigeria.

Bless up.

Email me here @ amarachichigbo1@gmail.com

1 Like

Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please who knows the app to change Aud to naira here in Australia please can someone pls recommend
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2022
donforeign:
I need your assistance on something.part of the requirement for me to join my wife in Australia is health insurance that covers our names that is according to the agent in Australia. Which of the insurance company can I use in Nigeria or must it be an international health insurance? Someone said I can use mutualng insurance, I really don't know about them. D one my wife used was alianz or so.. I will sincerely appreciate your support. Thanks

Please are you doing family union because I am having issues on that as well too
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Or is their any app, I can change that too. Instead
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello please I want to know how can I changed AUD to naira I have some aud that I want to change and I need naira.

Please if you are one please mail me @ Instagram @ eddybaba.eth

I need naira and I will give you Aud
Travel / Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Hello guys it has been a while I updated this thread even tho I am not around I miss Kigali so much..

If you haven’t been there please endeavour to go there and see for your self, and if you are a pastor lol hmm make Rwanda girls no check nyash for you oh

Admission is open for some that want to go via school and use there to apply to other countries you can go and explore

Bye
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
iceberg54:

It is the company's responsibility (not yours) to prove to DHA that they couldn't find an Australian to do the job. They have to do this before they can sponsor you and before visa application. Hence you can't be denied visa on that basis. A lot of people are coming in through work sponsorship these days due to the skills shortage locally.

More importantly what is your occupation? Do you have a valid skills assessment? Do you have the required work experience in that occupation? You need to go through the requirements of 482 visa and see if you are even eligible. If you are, and the company is willing to sponsor, this is the best option.

Option 2 is a very stressful process. It can take at least two years in many cases before you are granted a spouse visa.

Cheers.

No skills at all, so even without help of immigration lawyer for the marriage the process won’t be fast because I don’t want to risk 50/50 chances I just want to make sure I am getting it 100% if I apply that’s I will need your idea and everyone collective ideas Bikonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.