Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

What is unrighteous about sex? Afterall, it is the primary reason you are here today after your papa bin kolobi your mama.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

so no sex in heaven?

would there be one in hell?

na where sex dey sure pass

1 Like

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

I am not interested so please stop advertising.

Is there a separate world for me and you while on earth? We are communicating and not advertising...Its our language.....So you have a right to reject our language and not hound us when you know you already have no interest in buying.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50003170][/quote]

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

If you ain't selling move on!

If you aint an interested buyer stop hounding.....Your addiction to God is like that of a buyer but you aint one so why the addiction?

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50003047][/quote]

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

no more soap operas? FIFA? EA games?

anyways, I can manage but would there be sex?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

That is why I ask what marvellous things has Jesus done for you? You are the sales person here! What is the sample you are selling?

Are you a buyer? What have you got to offer?
Religion / Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

that guy is implying there would be TV in heaven grin

He is not implying that. He is implying peace and prosperity without despair.

[img]http://media1./media/Wow3QqPZLmgCI/200_s.gif[/img]
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Aside praying what do you do in ur heaven? Your god himself is a great fan of konji cos he rraped his daughter Mary.

Sigh! I see explaining the bolded to you would be like talking to a brick wall so i wouldnt bother trying. Assuming my Heaven has only prayer to offer which it doesnt...Is Prayer not better than sexual debauchery everywhere in the Muslim Heaven?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2812925_potatoes_gifef1e608638d09b028dc6b77caa52a692
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Aside praying what do you do in ur heaven? Your god himself is a great fan of konji cos he rraped his daughter Mary.

Sigh! I see explaining the bolded to you would be like talking to a brick wall so i wouldnt bother trying. Assuming my Heaven has only prayer to offer which it doesnt...Is Prayer not better than sexual debauchery everyhere in the Muslim Heaven?
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

They are simply confused. Do you know that they are arguing within themselves about whether Jesus is God or the son of God?

Is the Best Allah has to offer you for your servitude towards him while on earth wine and loads of "virgins"? Is this all you have to look forward to? On earth Mohammed had a penchant for everything Sex and He documented these in the Quran and claimed Allah gave him the revelation so in essence his Allah also had a penchant for everything sexual. Is this the core lack in Islam that Allah aims to fill in Islams Heaven?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

I will tell you what Jesus did for me : Nothing!

You tell me yours!

so if He did NOTHING for you why are you so fixated over Him and why then would the awesome things He has done for me matter to you when you already believe He can do nothing especially since you already said He did nothing for you.

Besides how would He even do anything for you when you already said since your parents gladly died early in your life you also denounced Him early so yes you are right to say He has done nothing for you...how could He?

For those who accepted Him He has done marvelous things.....So why would my expository help you when you already refute His existence?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Are Muslims Truly Hoping for 72 Virgins,wine,milk and honey In Allah's Heaven? by 4everGod1: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Blackfire:

ask the mumuni why those powerful jinns always wait for him in the toilet.
do u know there is female and male jinns? ask the guy and watch him disappear.

hahahaha hilarious. Those Jinns eh must be on steroids.
Religion / Re: Former Rapper-gangster Snoop Doggy Dogg Bows Down To Allah. by 4everGod1: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

But if the reverse was the case you would have been promising someone who is not even your God.

@topic I'm happy but snoop dogg is very unstable. Anyway may Allah guide him

@ Op snoop dog is not a former rapper or a former gangster....He still is a rapper and a gangster.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Share some with me and I will share mine with you.

How can I prove yours? I have given you a way to get info and proof for yourself and you want me to share loads of unverifiable personal info with you?
Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Give example please..... I'm not doubting you.

will my theoretical examples satisfy you? I already gave you permission to dig around. send private messages, get phone numbers of those who have shared their testimonies....

Surely that should carry more clout than whatever I tell you shouldnt it?
Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Faith has changed your life in what way? Do you now move mountains and thread on serpents?

If you have, can you give me some examples please....

Actually I do... Check my posts and do a bsckground research on those who God has used me to reveal Himself to...I give you permission!

I Do thread on serpents and move mountains but I am sure you are of the assumption that its strictly a comment made by Jesus about actual mountains and serpents. ...

1 Like

Religion / Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by 4everGod1: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Thanks for the enlightenment, bt the sun during a midnight sun does nt appear at middle of the sky. the bible wants to let us knw that that the moon was anticipated. plus the areas that recieve the midnight sun is limited. this strange occurence has never been documented in israel ever since.
my opinion though.

Like I said I suggest you read up. For you to know the areas the currently receive the midnight sun phenomena and those who could have if the earth tilts with just 2 degrees then you would need to be a geographer such as I am and carry out some calculations that tie this with the equator.

All Joshua needed was daylight and not sun position so wether the sun was up high or not matters not.

Please do some research.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

because none of them is as disruptive to the average life of the atheist as the Christian and Muslim god

I wonder how many times I'll tell you this

and its majorly online I have a voice about atheism when I'm in Nigeria

I hardly insult people on this forum, I could go out on a limb to say I've never insulted anyone, if I did, I'm very sure I've insulted people less than you've done, or how many times have you seen me call someone stupid, idiot, dumb, fools, uneducated, unintelligent compared to you?

what I meant was you being insultive, you're much more mature now though compared to months ago, discussing with people like me might be responsible for that

anyways enough of this back and forth, I've already broken my new longest back and forth in my second coming

you win!!

So you admit that christianity gives you relevance as an atheist... interesting!

Will you say that when in India or China or Fiji you would honestly bash their beliefs since they would also have it all in your face as you termed Christianity to be?

I sincerelt would like to see you truthfully being openminded and I usuggest you read up about open minded atheists and see how they are and how they converse and borrow a leaf from them.

Describing someone isnt an insult. I have never called anyone a fool here on Nairaland or even in real life because the word is heavy for my tongue to carry but I can call you stupid descriptively likewise unintelligent based on a comment but not as an insult.

Be true and honest to yourself and make ammendments. Be a true seeker and not a closeminded one.
Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Jesus " allegedly" did these stuff. Even if he did feed 5,000 with 3 fishes as you believed, how has that changed your life. Jesus or the Sun, which one is really helping you?

You actually left out the 5 loaves of bread used along with the fish.

FYI its called FAITH and yes FAITH has changed my life.

Has that destroyed my life? The comment above me also asked you a question...kindly do justice to it the way you always know how to. lol
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

"insultive"? lmao, are you talking about yourself?

it seems my " I don't know" is being misconstrued by you

I'm still open minded about Yahweh same way I'm open minded about Odin, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Invisible Pink Unicorn, Voltron, Harry Potter, hogwarts, Gotham City, Banshee, big foot, Centaur, chimera, Tooth Fairy, Goblin, Theseus, Minotaur

don't think my "I don't know" flatter Yahweh

since you "know" prove it while not putting forward the same empty claims we've heard many times over

If you understood my post then you would not have responded with this.

You are open minded about all you listed there yet you NEVER EVER EVER TALK ABOUT THEM
INVESTIGAVELY like someone who wishes to know.

Am I the only one you discuss with for you to think I meant me when I said you were being insultive...Its a norm with you daily.

If anyone is truthly desirous of anything they ask questions in line with that which they seek and discover and not demanding for proof from those who already know because the proof those who know had that made them believe may not be sufficient for another. Everyone has PERSONAL experiences.

How far have you gone to find out the truth for yourself outside your apparent comfort zone.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

because I know The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true god

others are fake

he just appeared to me minutes ago to reveal himself to me

telling me he has a beer volcano and stripper factory awaiting me in afterlife

I've told you many times why I bash every god idea, I hate repeating myself
maybe you should go through my posts again to refresh your memory

You don't get it do you?

Since you claim to be OPENMINDED and also claim that YOU DON'T KNOW if God is real and not that HE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT EXIST why then do you bash those who say THEY KNOW? if you were truly OPEBMINDED as you claim and wish TO KNOW shouldnt you be investigative rather than insultive?

Shouldnt you be open to all truths rather than a few? Shouldnt you be honest rather than deceptive?

Is it that since you DO NOT KNOW you have resigned yourself to the fate of NOT KNOWING so really do not care when even the truth is before you? Alas that is not even the case because like I said in my other comment YOUR I DONT KNOW MOMENTS ONLY POP UP WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.
Religion / Re: Did Muhammad Truly Split The Moon? by 4everGod1: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
SUPERPACK:
No that is nt eclipse, eclipse of the sun does nt last for a full day, it has never happened in history.

I already tackled this on another thread convincingly its a phenomenon known as THE MIDNIGHT SUN and that is when you have 24hrs of daylight...science claims it wasn't so before...Something caused it.

I suggest you read up.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you have a carnal mind, so you can't see it properly

Two meatballs, spaghetti, bowl...obvious

He really does not need to read your post
any slower than he did. He asked a question
which you have been asked on tons of
threads and you always gave the same
response, "I DON'T KNOW"...Yet you go
around bashing everyone else who Is a
Christian who has said THEY KNOW. But I
dont see you bashing evolutionists. Abi do
you suddenly KNOW when it comes to
them? Are you fallacious or simply having a
double standard or probably
deceptive.....For me I would go with all
three.
So on what authority do you bash and
ridicule with since YOU DON'T KNOW?

Don't skip my above post so u would answer the one after iit. Answer my question. Your very words raised the question in my mind so douse my curiousity.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

his noodliness touch our everyday lives

The claim that the below is a 3200 year old typo is preposterous. According to an expert, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is actually the "Son of Ra" the god of the sun and way older than these upstart "sons of god"/prophets from just a couple thousand years ago or less. Two meatballs, spaghetti, bowl...obvious. Pasta be with you all on the glorious day.

You Post an image depiction of a cat and cannot even see that the nose has whiskers and a mouth below with 2 circular eyes on it.

The rest of your comment simply leaves me gobsmacked and opens my eyes to why YOU REALLY DO NOT KNOW AND CANNOT KNOW.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

read my comment again, this time S L O W L Y

He really does not need to read your post any slower than he did. He asked a question which you have been asked on tons of threads and you always gave the same response, "I DON'T KNOW"...Yet you go around bashing everyone else who Is a Christian who has said THEY KNOW. But I dont see you bashing evolutionists. Abi do you suddenly KNOW when it comes to them? Are you fallacious or simply having a double standard or probably deceptive.....For me I would go with all three.

So on what authority do you bash and ridicule with since YOU DON'T KNOW?
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I don't know

but you've successfully given that ignorance a name and claim he must be worshipped and accepted or I burn in eternal furnace

questions like this you just asked led to The Invisible Pink Unicorn and The Flying Spaghetti Monster

The pink unicorn visible or invisible and and spaghetti monster were all brought about just to make fun and buttress some ridiculous points atheists raised but do you know why really logical and sane people laugh whenever the Pink unicorn or spaghetti monster are mentioned (including truthfully open minded atheists by the way) is simply because both cannot compare....

One comes via people who have had experiences and confirmed witnesses which has lasted for decades without refutation while the other is just somebodys boyish imagination which has no history and no experience and no witness.

I trust you can tell the difference.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I've not checked the goat one

but https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowshoe_hare is not being "covered up" is it?

and how does it "dent" really? I thought science moves with each new discovery?

You do not know how to sniff around do you? smh

if Science moves on with each discovery so why are they not moving on with this one?

Sniff around means do an indept investigative research and not a simple google search.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

maybe because nobody has claimed those carnivorous rabbits deserve our worship and it created the world and we are doomed if we don't pray to that animal for our forgiveness

or based on another reason.........

Or simply because it would be a huge dent in Biological authority which came from science..... I suggest you research this.

So much cover up just to keep certain persons happy....

You say you are open minded so feel free to sniff around...

Everything with you shouldnt have to be God God God yu know? You talk about Him even more than I do and I am a Christian while you are an Atheist. Shouldnt the roles be reversed?
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

interesting
So how come nobody talks about these carnivorous rabbits and goats?
Is it because they do not exist? Or based on another reason.....
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

have you?

Everyone has! And we are taught that Rabbits and Goats eat certain things but not flesh.

But do you know that in reality there are carnivorous rabbits and goats?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.