Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

isn't this what you usually do? grin
have you?
sigh....ok skip that have you seen rabbits before or goats?
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

have you?

Why are you afraid of answering? its just a question.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

of course, the delusion and indoctrination is too deep

have you ever seen a carnivorous rabbit or goat before?
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not antichristian, I'm atheist

all gods are figments of imagination including yours

we bash Christian god more for obvious reasons and I won't go over that reason for the umpteenth time

I know it must feel good for you to use Christianity in place of all religion to make yourself feel bette but I'm not gonna kill that delusion of yours, it might be what keeps you going

sigh you and I know you couldn't even if you gave it your out of this world best shot.

But let me ask you a question.... Have you ever seen a carnivorous rabbit or a carnivorous goat before?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:
Know that Jesus like every other Sun Deities represented the Sun. The Sun saves not only humans but plants and animals, even the Water bodies. It's basically enabling the continuous existence of us on this planet.

kolomentally kolomental...smh

I never knew that as Jesus spoke words and taught multitudes it was also the sun talking....

I need to locate the person who did this to you and deliver you from his or her hands.
Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
some bastard son of an acclaimed virgin who was beaten, tortured and crucified for blasphemy and disturbing the peace in far away Israel died for my (Nigerian) wrongdoings?

abeg, tell us another fiction

I can feel your palpable pain at the reality of this....but wait....how has this your comment rewritten or done a 180 with the minds of the faithful and lovers of God.....

Hate him all you want and bash him all you want but like one late politician once said " your rantings are the rantings of an ant"....oh wait thats too much honour being accorded you by me.....I would rather compare you to nothingness than compare you with an ant...at least an ant has purpose and to its purpose it sticks and never deviates. Your purpose is atheism so why are tou deviating to Christianity in order to make your atheism relevant...Can atheism not speak from a foundation or present an atheistic worldview without jumping on the boat of Christianity?

Your butts must be smarting pretty bad! Take heart....whats done is done and cannot be undone....Awesome morning to you

1 Like 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? by 4everGod1: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:
Jesus dying for the Sin deity,the Moon on the cross of the zodiac is about the Sun dying and the moon takes over for the night and then rising from the dead in the morning. Otherwise no one died for the wrong doings of anyone

Kolomentally kolomental....Smh

1 Like

Religion / Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
My testimonies are next in line in Jesus name. Can I have ur no pls

send me a pm
Religion / Re: Bizarre Scratch Marks On The Body by 4everGod1: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Seun:
One of the symptoms of religion is that it causes people to seek spiritual solutions to purely medical problems.

Dermatographia is a condition also known as skin writing. When people who have dermatographia lightly scratch their skin, the scratches redden into a raised wheal similar to hives. These marks usually disappear within 30 minutes.

The cause of dermatographia is unknown, but it can be triggered in some people by infections, emotional upset or medications such as penicillin.

Most people who have dermatographia don't seek treatment. If your signs and symptoms are especially bothersome, your doctor may recommend allergy medications such as cetirizine (Zyrtec) or diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

https://www.drugs.com/mcd/dermatographia

Seun this is not Dermatographia as this was not caused by someone scratching himself.

Personally I have seen it on people and they appear without first being scratched and it has nothing to do with an allergies.

This kind disappears after a day or 2 and not in 30mins.

11 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
I am so sure it could have only been God and not a mere coincidence,things do not just happen until faith is at work. Let this be an encouragement to someone,there is nothing too hard or big for God to do, nothing too small and insignificant too.

God bless you sister for this great Testimony and for being willing to share it to the glory of God and an encouragement to the brethren.

I will wait for my official wedding invitation for the wedding and will be in Delta live to witness it. Have a blessed Nights rest.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
This is someone I had always known for a very long time,went through the same university and all of that and we weren't even close,just knew him to be a minister. As at the time I was going through the failed wedding arrangement, prophetic words also came from his mentors about his own marital destiny,he got a word and a revelation pointing towards my direction,that was the birth of our relationship smileyThis is someone I had always known for a very long time,went through the same university and all of that and we weren't even close,just knew him to be a minister. As at the time I was going through the failed wedding arrangement, prophetic words also came from his mentors about his own marital destiny,he got a word and a revelation pointing towards my direction,that was the birth of our relationship

So the entire process was somewhat Orchestrated by God Himself on your side and his side?

So now you got blessed with a job and a spouse in just 1 month. How does this make you feel and do you think this could be all coincidental?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
None of the above, a christian and a minister of the gospel,na pastor una call am,lol

Also this intended spouse who came was he
in a prior relationship with you or courting
you before now? I ask this because the
prophetic declaration came on the 10th of
August and on the 14th of September he
came out of nowhere to propose. Can you
reconcile this?

How did he know you were to be his bride?
Religion / Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
It was on the 10th of august 2016 you told me specifically that in less than two months a God ordained spouse would come to me and from that day forward healing came to me like I never expected and on the 14th of September I got a proposal

Awesome! The "God ordained " spouse came and asked for your hand on the 14th of September. So who is this "God Ordained" spouse? A banker, lawyer, Business man?

Also this intended spouse who came was he in a prior relationship with you or courting you before now? I ask this because the prophetic declaration came on the 10th of August and on the 14th of September he came out of nowhere to propose. Can you reconcile this?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
preshez:
One major reason I contacted you was because I saw your thread on your conversion story,It is true we hadn't met before but I knew from all your posts and threads that you had God's call over your life, as at then I was just looking around for people who really had a relationship and a fellowship with God to kind of like attach myself to,perhaps they could tell me the reason why I had to go through such challenges

I am humbled. But can you remember the exact prophetic words spoken over your life and how long it took them to be made manifest?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plus how long after we communicated did this incident you are testifying about occur and what were my exact words as I was instructed by the Holy spirit to declare to you?

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Preshez I would like to ask you a few questions. Why did you contact me specifically and not any other nairalander?

Also What location are you and have we ever met?

2 Likes

Religion / Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! by 4everGod1: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Somebody Praise the Name of the Lord..

For some time now I have been focused on declaring and sharing the testimonies from Nairalanders who reached out to me and needed Gods intervention in their lives and situation.

Please let this serve as an encouragement to anyone who is also in the same situation and who needs Gods intervention. ... Sometime in early September a certain niralander with the moniker Preshez reached out to me for divine visitation and God has done it!

I would like to ask her to come and declare with her own hands what happened and how it happened....

Preshez we await you.

cc KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713,
thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey,
OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted,
Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode,
Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks,
Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1,
Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala,
Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2,
4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44,
naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure,
lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor,
pidggin, 4evergod, Adrenaline123, Kaycee7,
frank317, Edek27, Jokerman, Contact17,
naijababe, Ranchhoddas, Omooba77, hopefullandlord, seun, Raphiemontella, thesixthsense

8 Likes 5 Shares

Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
raphieMontella:

baba...you dont know what evolution is...

I'll repeat again..
Fire?
Clothes of fur?
Clothes?
Advanced tech?
And stop codons?..

Pls...take time...and ''connect'' each of them to ''cold'' or whatever you're saying...

One more hint...
Anything that can affect our survival/''interacts'' with us
and can be passed on genetically /can lead to mutations or development of features to suit that ''anything''...is subject to evolution
(if you can grab..grab)

Question: Did the alleged initial evolutionary processes need the assistance of a brain or intelligence? Or have you forgotten you all claim evolution is a random process? So how and why would intelligence or inventions affect it or hinder it?
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
raphieMontella:

oga sire..@bolded...
Natural selection is not the sole driving factor of evolution...

Oga it is the main driving force.....according to evolutionists it helps in adaptation and mutation which end result is evolution...True or false.
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
DeSepiero:

Guy, there's so much desperation in your post.
Do you expect Seun to have the appropriate answer to all these questions (both right & wrong)? Do you even understand the significance of your questions?

People study evolutionary biology in 3 years for a Doctorate, and here you are thinking you'd grasp it all in one argument.

At most, Seun has only a 'basic' understanding of evolution, just enough for him to hold his belief. Same as you; barely enough to hold your unbelief.

Take it slow.

Seun is always quick to jump on threads he sniffs the word EVOLUTION on and vehemently wants to prove he is something of an authority therein.

That being said I asked a very intelligent and relevant question along the highly acclaimed lines of NATURAL SELECTION. Why is man beibg the pinnacle of evolution unable to have the perfect evolutionary processes from other lesser creatures he allegedly evolved from?

We do not have thick skin or thick scales like crocodiles do to protect us from bodily harm, we have an average eyesight vision, an average sense of smell unlike dogs do, we have an average hearing and cannot hear sound on every frequency, we do not have strong jaws like those of certain animals,

Somehow "lesser" creatures beat us to the best of these things...Does this not make a joke of the law of natural selection where th strong is meant to kill off the weak?
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Our highly evolved and still evolving brain has rendered the 'evolution of wings' unnecessary. If a teleportation machine is invented in the future, would you ask why man did not develop the ability to teleport?

Ranchie The development of the Brain does not and cannot in any way impede evolution as evolution did not even need the brain to occur in the first place.

Did the single cell they claim we evolved from have a brain? Inventions do not impede physical evolution.

Herein is the fallacy of evolution.

Teleportation machines should not stop one from evolving to it physically as well afterall science had clearly shown that man always has this inate need to be better and do better.

Question? Where is the link between the brain and physical evolution? We are not talking about technological evolution as that never existed on the early earth (so says history) so show me the link between Physical evolution and the brain.
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No you don't. If you did you won't be opening threads of this nature because your question is like asking why man invented planes instead of just evolving wings.

Ranchie pls don't start. Evolution allegedly brought man from a single cell to Who we are today with legs, arms et al. Why should it be difficult for man to evolve wings?

Afterall under the law of natural selection wings are important as they would save us the cost for air travel...Abi birds that fly from continent to continent need visa or flight ticket money?

Evolutionists claim natural selection happens out of neccessity to adapt so are wings not an adaptive feature for man to have with all this traffic gridlocks and flight travel rates?

Abeg no ask dis kind question again.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
APCsupporter I have give them fair hearing for hours none have defend his/her Blasphemous word. If you read, some where force to agree the word begotten should be there, but they are afraid to come out publickly. APCsupporter thank you for joining me here. Bye everyone.

smh...Children!

Anyone who reads this thread knows you are a big joke as you have no substantive words or arguments.

Maybe when I lay hold of the Quran to desecrate it Allah would strike me dead when defending it.

For us it matters not what anyone does to the Bible as we are told to write the Laws "word of God" in our hearts which means the book is no longer super important to us but the life in the words contained therein are.....FOR THE LETTER KILLETH BUT THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE...

Enjoy your fights over the Paper content called Quran and your Physical bullying of anyone whom you know is not linked to your Quran same way THE LAWS OF ISLAM SUPPORTED THE KILLING OF AN 11 YR OLD YEMENI GIRL WHO REFUSED TO MARRY HER OLD SUITOR AND SHE OPENLY DID A VIDEO WHERE SHE REFUSED AND WAS KILLED BY ISLAMISTS MOMENTS LATER.

May God forgive you and every other Muslim who uses Islamic teachings to perpetrate falsehood and evil on this earth.

Muslims were given immigrant assylum in Russia and they went on a killing spree and one actually beheaded a little baby and paraded the head on the streets. Another in Germany brutally raped and murdered the lady who showed him love and took him in so he would have shelter....

Again I say may God have mercy on your all and may your eyes be opened to the truth in Jesus Christ. Amen.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

[b] There are verses in the Qur'an that confirm it Not hearsay. Secondly the Bible is clearly interpolated and concocted.

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah. (Quran 5:46)

So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn. Qur'an 2:79

There is among them a section who distort the book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Quran 3:78)

The Revised Standard Version has been [color=blue] revised by 32 Christian Scholars of the highest eminence,
backed by 50 different co operating denominations and these Scholars have removed this blasphemous word without any ceremony as an interpolation, concoction, fabrication, and adulteration.

Yet you Christians are blind and unaware of this important fact because they do not read their own Bibles.

Someone needs to give you an award for inability to comprehend slow mental function....for real!
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

I know the website, you copy and paste what the pastor says. I can prove it to you the word begotten have been removed. You rely on lies from website.

The word ‘begotten’ mentioned in the Gospel of John, Chap 3 vs. 16 has been thrown out from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible as an interpolation,
as a fabrication.

The Revised Standard Version has been revised by 32 Christian Scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different co operating denominations and these Scholars have removed this blasphemous word without any ceremony as an interpolation, concoction, fabrication, and adulteration.

Yet you Christians are blind and unaware of this important fact because they do not read their own Bibles.

I just tire for this guy sha....

The Bible has several translations into an acceptable and understandable English for everyone to understand anf nobody removed re word BEGOTTEN which was also derived from the greek word MONOGENÈS.

What they did was borrow the true meaning from Monogenes and put it word for word in their versions. I am sure you didn't know this.

Below are several translations of JOHN 3 VS 16....Read up and compare it with what I have been saying all along.

Parallel Verses
New International Version
For God so loved the world that he
gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish
but have eternal life.

New Living Translation
"For God loved the world so much that
he gave his one and only Son, so that
everyone who believes in him will not
perish but have eternal life.

English Standard Version
“For God so loved the world, that he
gave his only Son, that whoever
believes in him should not perish but
have eternal life.

Berean Study Bible
For God so loved the world that He
gave His one and only Son, that
everyone who believes in Him shall not

Berean Literal Bible
For God so loved the world that He
gave the only begotten Son, so that
everyone believing in Him should not
perish, but should have eternal life.

New American Standard Bible
"For God so loved the world, that He
gave His only begotten Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not
perish, but have eternal life.

King James Bible
For God so loved the world, that he
gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not
perish, but have everlasting life.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"For God loved the world in this way:
He gave His One and Only Son, so that
everyone who believes in Him will not

International Standard Version
"For this is how God loved the world:
He gave his unique Son so that
everyone who believes in him might not
be lost but have eternal life.

NET Bible
For this is the way God loved the world:
He gave his one and only Son, so that
everyone who believes in him will not

New Heart English Bible
gave his only Son, so that whoever
believes in him will not perish, but have
eternal life.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For God loved the world in this way: so
much that he would give up his Son,
The Only One, so that everyone who
trusts in him shall not be lost, but he
shall have eternal life.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
God loved the world this way: He gave
his only Son so that everyone who
believes in him will not die but will have
eternal life.

New American Standard 1977
“For God so loved the world, that He
gave His only begotten Son, that
whoever believes in Him should not

Jubilee Bible 2000
whosoever believes in him should not

King James 2000 Bible
whosoever believes in him should not

American King James Version
whoever believes in him should not

American Standard Version
whosoever believeth on him should not

Douay-Rheims Bible
For God so loved the world, as to give
his only begotten Son; that whosoever
believeth in him, may not perish, but
may have life everlasting.

Darby Bible Translation
gave his only-begotten Son, that
whosoever believes on him may not
perish, but have life eternal.

English Revised Version
whosoever believeth on him should not

Webster's Bible Translation
gave his only-begotten Son, that
whoever believeth in him, should not

Weymouth New Testament
For so greatly did God love the world
that He gave His only Son, that every
one who trusts in Him may not perish
but may have the Life of Ages.

World English Bible
gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him should not

Young's Literal Translation
for God did so love the world, that His
Son -- the only begotten -- He gave,
that every one who is believing in him
may not perish, but may have life age-
during.

I am sure you have seeñ your error but just want to keep arguing redundàntly.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

I hear. Even a nursery two student understand the question I asked and can be answered with single Yes or No

A child understands a simple question and also understands a question which requires an explanation for sake of clarity to the one who asked.

Meanwhile I suggest you stop your boyish shenanigans and do some real research. Read up here....

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yes I cannot comprehend with that story you wrote. Be forthright. I need clear not the answer that is neither yes nor no.

So you agree that you have comprehension issues over just a 2 paragraph comment of mine yet you claim you fully comprehend the Bible with has hundreds of Paragraphs?

You need help!

I gave you a simple response that any intelligent person would grasp at a glance yet comprehending same is difficult for you.

so much for your argument and intelligence. ..smh

Feel free to now call me a liar or accuse me of being evasive when you clearly lack a single iota of understanding.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Now Jesus was not begotten (sex) son of God BUT son of God. Is that what you mean? Choose one, stop being evasive.

smh. Why is simple English assimilation a struggle for you? So you cannot understand my comment?
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Now you believe is shouldn't be begotten, its because English don't have the exact word? If yes then he is normal son of God as Abraham and Moses.

The word to be used is BEGOTTEN but must be viewed from the original GREEK ORIGIN to grasp the truth in it.

And when you look at it using the word MONOGENÈS you will clearly see that Jesus was 100% different from Moses or Abraham. I already gave you the explanation of the word MONOGENÈS so use that to replace BEGOTTEN so you would get the true understanding which is why we have BIBLE CONCORDANCE AND REFERENCES so we can have full knowledge of certain words when we compare them with their original language and the meaning in that language.

Do your own research and find out the language the Bible scrolls were transcribed from and then look for the words in that language which confuse you and their real indept meaning...

You can thank me later.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

I don't need your explanations. You can see my screenshot on the first post on the thread. Those definitions I posted are from Google, dictionary and Christian Dictionary

If begotten then sex is involve

If he is son Not begotten son then sex is not involved.

Answer it except you're Hypocrate

smh English assimilation has suffered a huge setback in this guy.....

The closest word to describe how Jesus came about was the word BEGOTTEN but it did not do justice to the original greek source which is MONOGENÈS

Below is an extract from Wikipaedia on the word MONOGENÈS.

Monogenes has two primary definitions,
"pertaining to being the only one of its
kind within a specific relationship" and
"pertaining to being the only one of its
kind or class, unique in kind". [3] Thus
monogenēs (μονογενὴς) may be used
both as an adjective monogenēs pais,
meaning unique and special. [4] Its Greek
meaning is often applied to mean "one of
a kind, one and only". Monogenēs
(μονογενὴς) may be used both as an
adjective monogenēs pais, only child, or
only legitimate child, special child, and
also on its own as a noun; o monogenēs
"the only one", or "the only legitimate
child". [5]

If you still cannot understand your error now and just want to go about chanting sex sex sex. Na u sabi... I am done with you.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Am very happy you believe @Boldedcolored above. But let me make sure what you mean.

You believe Jesus is the son of God BUT not begotten If no sexual affair involves That means the word should not be there.

I doubt you have a good footing on English.

I already explained to you what the word Begotten means and the context it was applied and it means to bring to be or unique

Greek texts that refer to Christ as God's "only begotten Son" are based on a misunderstanding of the Greek word monogenēs and that the Greek word does not mean "begotten" in the sense we beget children but means "having no peer, unique". IN OTHER WORDS, ONE OF A KIND!

This was why I first asked you how old you were because your Scriptural intellectual capacity is low as all you do is copy and paste without research.

Please read this post over and over again before attempting a response.....if any.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

So you believe Christian god have committed fornication and rapes Marry may Allah be pleased with her, a virgin to delivered his only begotten son.
So why wasted my time argue, since you believe then my post is right.

I believe that the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS including man and woman and the womb of a woman empowered the womb to carry a Child He created same way He created Adam and put His breath in Adam.

I believe that God is able to do all things including empowering a virgin to conceive as he did not need anything besides dust to form adam He also did not need anything like sexual relations to put Jesus in Marys womb.

Adam was for a purpose and th second Adam (Jesus) was for a different purpose as He had to recognize with the sinful nature of man before He could adequately fit into the description of a PERFECT SACRIFICE. THE ONE WHO KNEW NO SIN BECAME SIN SO THAT THROUGH HIS DEATH WE MIGHT BE SAVED.

I believe Muhammed was an impostor and a con job who sought to borrow from THE BOOK (bible) and twist it to his warped devilish end.

I BELIEVE IN JESUS THE SON OF GOD AND FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD WHO DIED AND ROSE AGAIN FOR ME THAT I MIGHT BE SAVED AND HAS TODAY MADE ME TO SIT WITH HIM IN HEAVENLY PLACES FAR ABOVE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS AND OVER THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD....of which Islam is an extension.

May He be praised forever and ever...Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.