Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

You believe in a God that can do anything. When last did you see your God do anything by itself?

Dalaman I once prayed for woman who was admitted in Golden Cross hospital 22 road festac town. She was admitted and scheduled for a fibroid surgery. Her fibroid was as big as fists.

We prayed for her and her fibroid which could be felt before simply VANISHED. A stomach you couldnt touch without her screaming in pain she was now pushing it in with her own hands and shouting its gone its gone.

Even the nurses confirmed it. She was discharged same day by the doctor who also could not explain what happened.

I guess I did the surgery or the doctor did.
Religion / Re: ISIS Advertises Sex Slaves For Sale On Mobile Apps by 4everGod1: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Macelliot:
The sunni extremist group are holding over 3000 women and girls hostage.
The advertisement on the Telegram app as chilling. A a girl for sale is "Virgin. Beautiful. 12 years old ... Her price has reached $12,500 and she will be sold soon."

The Depravity and insanity of Muhammad passed on from one islamic generation to the next.
Religion / Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4everGod1: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Can someone post the content of the essay?

Thank you in advance

If you cannot watch the video then read the link by kingebukasblog. Some of what is in the video is also there.
Religion / Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4everGod1: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Can someone post the content of the essay?

Thank you in advance

Dalaman can you post the content for your colleague? Thats assuming you even watched it before commenting.
Religion / Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4everGod1: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I dont have time for another interminable argument . Here read : http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/natural_evil_theodicity.html

Again .

He will not read. Neither will others who are the king kongs of Atheism here on nairaland.
Religion / Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4everGod1: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Morality is a creation of man that is why it has always been evolving and varows from society to society. People didn't live the same way we are living 20,000 years ago for examoke. Back then, they lived like savages. Even during the time of Jesus people weren't living like the wat we aRe living today. Back then women had no rights for example. Study human anthropology and moral evolution. Necessity and the need to live in a less chaotic society is what necessitate the formulation of moral laws of conduct. If humans are born with any natural moral law in them, then parents won't spend a lot of their time teaching their kids the difference between right and wrong. But parents have to do that which shows that children aren't born with any sense of morality. They grow and are thought about what ever moral code of conduct their society accepts.

So morality is evolving? Now this is an interesting one. Let me assume you just made sense which you know you didnt and go with your argument.

If morality is evolving and varies from generation to generation or geolocation to geolocation who in that generation or geolocation controls morality or proves it to be right for a certainty? If its still evolving it shows something is triggering the change which still boils down to an emotional attachment. So who then controls emotions?

If parents spend time to teach their kids right from wrong then who tought the parents in past generations? If emotions do not exist then humanity would still be in the stone age and behaving like animals ( assuming the stone age existed) but emotions triggered a change so where did this emotion come from and who controls it or did it alsl evolve as well?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4everGod1: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

What are viruses designed for? What about earthquakes and hurricanes? What were they designed for?

Oh so viruses were designed? By whom?
Religion / Re: Essay Causes Atheist To Seriously Question Beliefs by 4everGod1: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2016
winner01:
For someone who does not want there to be a God or who is angry with God, nothing can ever serve as proof.

For the lady in question. Her proof was common sense and the Bible.

The Source of morality is something NO SCIENTIST and NO ATHEIST can explain or prove because its not found in Genetics or even an Atom. Its not tangible. Its not practical.
IT JUST EXISTS! BUT HOW?

How is it possible that a human can tell right from wrong? How is it possible that we can even have emotions? Are they genetically encoded?

Therein is the dilemma and their nemesis.

Cc seun
Dalaman aka Jesusman

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: I Am A Christain But Have Recieved An Islamic Revelation. by 4everGod1: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:

same way the bibles also were contained of violence!

You are free to read the link too.
Religion / Re: The Evidence For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by 4everGod1: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I suggest I name change too bro

Yes! He cannot be termed a proud Atheist if even his name is in contradiction.
Religion / Re: I Am A Christain But Have Recieved An Islamic Revelation. by 4everGod1: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Pastopreneur:
Surah 4:36

Worship God and join none with him; and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, the poor, the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer(you meet), and those slaves whom your right hands possess. Verily, God does not like such as are proud and boastful.

Oga read this

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Then come back and tell me if Muhammad was not a tongue twister.
Religion / Re: I Am A Christain But Have Recieved An Islamic Revelation. by 4everGod1: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Richirich713:

Let me help u out, here's the text in context :

1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit[a] of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

19 We love because he first loved us. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

Does this text still seem to agree with Islam teachings regarding Jesus.

This is the conclussion of your question OP as it has been stated right here. Confess Jesus and manifest Him through love.

I so love 1st John 4 v 7&8.

Beloved let us love one another for Love is of God everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. He that Loveth not knows not God for God is Love.

If the God worshipped in Islam is the same one we Christians do why does his prophet muhammad preach about so much hate even to fellow muslims.
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I say that there is no manifestation of love anywhere in the church today. If there is we will not be having this conversation. Non of what you have stated is not done by non Christians. Muslims for example help each other, sacrifice for each other, have different Islamic foundations that they use to alleviate the poverty of their societies etc. The whole picture is what we are looking at not a minute picture. Just take a look at the Nigerian church and tell me if these love you guys talk about endlessly exist anywhere. Sure there are a few acts of love that can be shown here and there but generally speaking how is the manifestation? The church as a whole in Nigeria is in a very sorry state. Christians can not give what they do not have. You can only talk about empty talk of love but the reality is very far from what you proclaim.

If what you say is true why not be the catalyst for that change. All you have said does not negate the fact thar God is love and wishes to touch you with His love.

God loves you bro and so do I
Religion / Re: Part 2: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Reality. Everyone is welcome. by 4everGod1: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
Late at night while driving home, I saw a car hit a boy on a high way. I was stunned, before i knew it another car sped past and mowed him while he was yet on the ground.

I looked at the side mirror, he was still on the ground. I parked and got down to confirm if he was dead. As I moved closer, he was motionless. When I got to the body, he looked at me and got up. I asked him to stretch his legs he did, i asked him to stretch his hands he did. I then asked for his name. I asked where he lived, he said he lived nearby. I drove him to his house curiously and i saw his father. I told his father what happened. His father fell down and worshipped God.

God really is great.

Awesome God

2 Likes

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I've told you that christians talking about love is akin to muslims saying that Islam is the religion of peace or North Korea calling itself a democratic republic.

If there is any love to be found in the Christian community we would have seen it. You can not give what you don't have. All these your talk about love remains empty since it can not be shown to exist anywhere. Is there any manifestation of love on the church today? The answers is no, so what empty talk about love are you repeating? Love your selves first before you can talk of loving others.

You see what you choose to see bro. There is manifestation of love in the church everyday and everywhere...from brethren assisting with house rent, school fees, hospital bills, bearing one anothers burden and so on....

Personally when my dad died at least 12 of my church members volunteered to follow me to my village from Lagos to assist with whatever I might need and they even paid their own way to and fro and ran errands till the burial was concluded. Imagine exposing themselves to the risk of the roads ....is that not love?

My son is currently on scholarship in a church members school because she said God instructed her to do that. Is that not love?

How many will I mention? Like I said you only see what you choose.

Again I say I love you bro

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Part 2: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Reality. Everyone is welcome. by 4everGod1: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
INSANITY CURED

THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE ROAD EXPANSION PROJECT GOT TO AJAH. AN OKADA MAN WHO ALSO CARRIES OUT PASTORAL WORK AND HAPPENS TO BE MY FRIEND CALLED ME UP ONE AFTERNOON THAT I SHOULD HURRY DOWN TO AJAH MARKE....HE SAID THERE IS A YOUNG LADY WHO HAD GONE INSANE THERE. HE AND I ARE BOTH RADICAL BELIEVERS AND ARE ALWAYS EAGER TO HELP AS MANY AS WE CAN SO ZEAL WAS UPON US.

I DASHED OUT AND GOT TO AJAH MARKET IN RECORD TIME AND A SMALL CROWD HAD GATHERED ON THE SIDE BY THE EXPRESS AND RHE YOUNG LADY WAS ON THE FLOOR SCREAMING AND POINTING AT SOMETHING ONLY SHE COULD SEE AND SHOUTING "SEE THEM O, DEM DON COME....NA LIE NA LIE AND ALL SORTS OF NONSENSE.

THE OKADA MAN BY NAME ISRAEL UZOHU HAD ALREADY TAKEN CHARGE OF THINGS BY THEN SO WE BEGGED TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM THERE AND BECAUSE ISRAEL WAS KNOWN THEY ALLOWED US. SO ISRAEL CARRIED HER ON HIS BIKE AND PEOPLE WERE SHOUTING SHE WILL FALL OGA . SHE WILL JUMP OFF O BUT GOD NEVER ALLOWED THAT TO HAPPEN UNTIL WE GOT TO MY ESTATE.

THE YOUNG LADY WAS A MESS, DIRTY AND BRUISED ALL OVER. WE TOOK HER INDOORS AND CALLED A NEGHBOUR OF MINE FROM ANOTHER COMPOUND WHO ATTENDS THE FELLOWSHIP I HAVE ON SUNDAYS AND SHE CAME AND JOINED US.

THE YOUNG LADY SUDDENLY SAID " YOU PEOPLE WANT TO HELP HER EH? YOU WANT TO HELP HER? YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE SHE CANNOT GO " ....SHE WAS SAYING THAT AMONGST OTHER THINGS AND THEN WE BEGAN TO PRAY.

GOD DID THE MIRACULOUS AND WITHIN A FEW MINUTES SHE FELL ASLEEP AND SLEPT FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT IN MY HOUSE. WHEN SHE CAME TO SHE SUDDENLY ASKED WHAT SHE WAS DOING HERE? HOW DID I GET HERE? WHY AM I DIRTY? LOOK AT ME...WHAT IS THIS? I THEN ASKED FOR HER NAME AND SHE TOLD ME MARIAM ADELEKE AND WE HAD A SHORT CONVERSATION AND SHE TOLD ME SHE LIVES IN BADORE AND ALL THAT. THE WOMAN WHO JOINED US TOOK HER TO HER HOUSE AND SHE HAD A BATH AND A CHANGE OF CLOTHES BELONGING TO HER DAUGHTER OF SIMILAR AGE.

NOW NOTE ITS IMPORTANT THAT WHEN GOD REAL PERFORMS A MIRACLE YOU CONFIRM IT BY DOING WHAT IS REGARDED NOT POSSIBLE. SO I TOLD HER WE ARE GOING BACK TO WHERE I PICKED HER UP FROM WHICH IS AJAH MARKET AND WE DID!

EVERYONE WAS STARING AT HER WHEN WE GOT THERE AS THEY COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS WAS THE SAME GIRL WHO WAS MAD A FEW HOURS AGO. I BOUGHT CAKE FOR HER AND MYSELF AND WR STROLLED THROUGH THE MARKET EATING OUR CAKE. A MUSLIM YOUNG MAN WHO SELLS PAMPERS STOPPED ME AS I PASSDD HIS SHOP AND SAID " PASTOR PLEASE PRAY FOR ME...I BE MUSLIM O BUT THIS ONE WEY MY EYE SEE I BELIEVE AM" SO WE PRAYED TOGETHER AND IT GLADENED MY HEART TO HEAR HIM SAY AMEN WHEN I ENDED WITH IN JESUS NAME.

ISRAEL AND I TOOK HER TO HER HOME AND IMMEDIATELY WE GOT THERE EVERYBODY WAS SHOUTING "WHERE UNA SEE AM O, WE DEY LOOK FOR AM SINCE MORNING" SHE COMOT FOR HOUSE SINCE 5AM AND WE NO KNOW WHERE SHE GO. SO SHE WALKED ALL THE WAY FROM BADORE TO AJAH AND TRADITIONALISTS KNOW THAT WHEN SOMEONE RUNS MAD AND GETS TO A MARKET ITS PRESUMED THE MADNESS BECOMES PERMANENT.

THERE WAS JUBILATION EVERYWHERE WHEN THEY SAW SHE WAS PERDECTLY FINE AND SPEAKING INTELLIGENTLY AND NOT CRAZY AS SHE USED TO ( I JUST CANNOT DESCRIBE IT WELL ENOUGH)

LONG STORY SHORT SHE IS MARRIED TODAY AND EXPECTING HER FIRST BABY AND CURRENTLY RESIDES IN ABUJA.

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I really don't have time for empty platitudes. If the love christians profess and constantly talk about is real then it should be seen in their lives and in how they treat each other. Show love to your selves first then we the rest will take you seriously.

Dalaman aka Jesusman let me ask you this. Which is harder loving my brethren or loving you who holds a grudge against God?

I choose to love you as I would be no different from anyone else if I love only my brethren. Gods love is all encompassing and you are more than welcome to experience it.

Again I say I love you bro.
Religion / Re: Part 2: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Reality. Everyone is welcome. by 4everGod1: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
GOD HEALS KIDNEY FAILURE AND RESTORES FINANCES.

BACK IN 2013 I MET A CERTAIN YOUNG MAN NAMED EMMANUEL AGBEJA.I ACTUALLY MET HIM THROUGH A YOUNG LADY I WAS COUNCELLING AT THAT TIME. SHE INSISTED ON BRINGING THE YOUNG MAN TO ME AND THIS SHE DID WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

I GOT TALKING WITH EMMANUEL AND HE SHARED A LOT OF ISSUES REGARDING HIS FAMILY (HE IS THE FIRST SON). HE TOLD ME HOW HIS YOUNGER BROTHER SUFFERED DUAL KIDNEY FAILURE AND HOW HE HAD TO DONATE ONE OF HIS KIDNEYS TO HIS BROTHER (HE SHOWED ME THE SCAR FROM THE OPERATION) SO BOTH OF THEM NOW SHARE A KIDNEY EACH AND HOW EVEN THE NEW KIDNEY THE BROTHER GOT HAD BEGUN TO FAIL BECAUSE HIS BODY WAS BEGINNING TO REJECT IT.

WE PRAYED TOGETHER AND HE INVITED ME TO THEIR HOME BEHIND AJAH MARKET AND NOTIFIED HIS MOM AND BECAUSE THE MOTHER WAS SO DESPERATE FOR HELP SHE TOOK MY NUMBER FROM HER SON AND KEPT CALLING ME DAILY ASKING ME WHEN I WOULD COME BECAUSE FROM WHAT I COULD DEDUCE SHE WAS AT HER WITS END.

I CALLED HER PROBABLY ON A WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY AND TOLD HER I WOULD BE AT HER PLACE THE NEXT DAY MORNING. THAT MORNING I WOKE UP AND AS I WAS ABOUT HEADING UP TO SEE THE FAMILY THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME TO GO BACK AND CHANGE MY CLOTHES (STRANGE) THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME TO PUT ON A PARTICULAR BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED NATIVE ATTIRE OF MINE. I OBEYED, CHANGED AND LEFT.

MANAGED TO LOCATE THE HOUSE AND WAS USHERED IN BY EMMANUEL AND OFFERED A SEAT. NOW THE MOM WAS IN THE ROOM AND SHE WAS TOLD I WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM. (NOW LET ME ILLUSTRATE THIS SO IT WOULD BE WELL UNDERSTOOD)

THE MOM CAME INTO THE SITTING ROOM AND SUDDENLY SHOUTED WHILE POINTING AT ME;

"JESUS JESUS I KNOW YOU..I KNOW YOU...I HAVE SEEN YOU BEFORE AND RAN BACK INTO HER ROOM"

I WAS CONFUSED AND SO WAS EMMANUEL AND HE WENT IN AFTER HER AND CAME BACK WITH HER SHE NOW NARRATED THUS;

SHE SAID, "LAST NIGHT SHE HAD A DREAM AND IN THAT DREAM HER ENTIRE HOME INTERIOR WAS COVERED WITH COCKROACHES AND THEN I CAME IN DRESSED IN THE SAME CLOTHES I WAS PUTTING ON AND I HAD A CAN OF INSECTICIDE IN MY HAND AND I BEGAN TO SPRAY IT ALL OVER HER HOUSE AND THE ROACHES WERE DYING THEN SHE WOKE UP" I NOW UNDERSTOOD WHY GOD ASKED ME TO CHANGE MY CLOTHES BECAUSE HE WANTED TO CONFIRM HE SENT ME AND TO BOOST HER FAITH IN HIM.

SHE LATER REPEATED ALL THE SON TOLD ME PRIOR TO THAT DAY AND INTRODUCED ME TO HER PALE LOOKING SON WITH THE KIDNEY PROBLEM. WE PRAISED GOD AND PRAYED AND GOD INSTRUCTED ME TO SHARE DRINKING WATER WITH THE SICK BOY ( I MEAN GOD SAID I SHOULD DRINK AND SHARE THE LEFT OVR WATER WITH THE BOY) SO I ASKED FOR WATER AND WAS GIVEN A SATCHET OF PURE WATER.

I TOLD HERSELF AND THE SON WHAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD JUST TOLD ME AND PRAYED OVER THE WATER , OPENED, DRANK A BIT AND GAVE HIM TO DRINK. HE DID AND THAT WAS IT. HE WAS SCHEDULED FOR DIALYSIS WITHIN THAT WEEK AS THEY HAD TO DO IT REGULARLY NOW AND WHEN THEY WENT HE WAS GIVEN A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH. NOTE PLEASE THAT I WAS SHOWN ALL THE MEDICAL TESTS FROM THE FIRST FAILURE PRIOR TO THE KIDNEY TRANSPLANT TO THE NEW TESTS SHOWING REJECTION OF THE NEW KIDNEY.

HE DID AND REDID THE TEST TO CONFIRM HIS KIDNEY IS NOW PERFECT.

THEIR FATHER WHO WAS ABSENT USED TO WORK WITH NTA AND ALSO DID SOME BUSINESSES ON THE SIDE...HIS GRATUITY WAS BEING DELAYED FOR 7 YEARS....I REPEAT 7 YEARS BUT AFTER THE PRAYER SESSION THAT DAY I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE WOMAN SAYING HIS GRATUITY HAD BEEN PAID WITHIN 2 WEEKS AFTER WE PRAYED AND OTHER PERSONS WHO WERE OWING HIM FOR JOBS DONE HAD BEGUN TO PAY.

THE MAN IMMEDIATELY BOUGHT LAND WITH PART OF THAT MONEY AT BOGIJE AREA OF AJAH AND BEGAN TO BUILD. HE FINISHED HIS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITHIN 3 MONTHS AND I DEDICATED THE HOUSE TO THE GLORY OF GOD.

THE SON IS 3 YEARS OLDER TODAY STILL WITH A PERFECTLY HEALTHY KIDNEY AND THEIR FINANCIAL WOES ARE OVER.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Part 2: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Reality. Everyone is welcome. by 4everGod1: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
HI ALL.

AFTER THE PART ONE OF THIS THREAD AND THE VOLUME OF GLORIOUS APPRECIATION AND TESTIMONIES COMING PRIVATELY TO ME VIA EMAIL I AM COMPELLED TO GO FURTHER WITH THIS PART TWO BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY BELIEVERS ON NL WHO ARE READING QUIETLY AND BEING BLESSED.

I WANT TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS A BELIEVER AND WHO HAS AN AWESOME TESTIMONY OF GODS POWER AND REALITY TO ALSO SHARE THEIRS.

I ALSO ENCOURAGE ANYONE READING WHO IS IN NEED OF GODS TOUCH AND INTERVENTION TO CONNECT TO THESE TESTIMONIES AS THEY READ AND OFFER SPONTANEOUS PRAISE AND WORSHIP UNTO GOD FOR THEIR OWN ISSUE AND SEE GOD DO THE MIRACULOUS IN THAT SITUATION.

ITS YOUR TIME AND YOUR SEASON. LETS GO!

Cc elesta
Cuteguy007
Mizmycoli
Winner01
Kingebukasblog
Seun
Dalaman aka Jesusman
Michaelwestern
Lynette2cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I repeat you can't give what you don't have. We have selfless Christians, atheist, Hindus. Buddhist, Taoist etc. There is no evidence whatsoever to show that christians display more love to others than non christians. Keep deluding your self by claiming that am undrr some elusive or imaginary hurt that you alone knows and understands. You are only emotionally driven and attached to your beliefs and as such you see everything that way. I can not fault you for it because I was once in that bubble. The love you are talking about is imaginary that is why it can not be seen or show to be on operation anywhere. I repeat take a look at the church and any christian society or assembly and tell me if there is anything like love that is going on there. You can't give what you don't have. The Christian society or church is no different than any other non christian society or assembly. Start by showing love to each other in your various churches first before we will begin to take you and your elusive messages of live seriously.

And I repeat... I am sorry if something happened to you from the Church. Errors occur but those errors are what they are ....errors and not set in stone.

Love is not elusive. If it was you would not be craving to see it so made manifest. If it was then even you cannot show it.

However love does not exist in a vacuum...love did not come about through nothing, love is selflessness and selflessness is love. Its not a demonstration of self but an expression with selfless roots.

I know you so believed in the church and expected so much more from her and at some point your expectations and belief were dashed so you withdrew but did that solve anything?

Come out and express your own love and not lay blames at the doorstep of the church. Believe in Jesus and His true love for you...walk and trust in Him the way you once did and go forward.

Again I say I love you bro.
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Onyezaza:
I believe something from past experience must have hurt him. Deep down he still love God

Yes He does love God deep down and he knows it. But the good thing is that God never stopped loving him despite everything.

He needs to know that God is in search of willing vessels to show His undiluted love through. HIS LOVE IS REAL BUT MANY VESSELS ARE NOT WILLING. The unwillingness of the vessel does not negate the reality of Gods love.

I am a willing Vessel dalaman aka Jesusman and I am willing to be bashed and abused for all the hurt you have experienced in your past. But hey Jesus has already been bashed and abused for your past present and future hurt. Give Him a chance to show you beginning with me.

What do you say?
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

Christians keep talking about love the way muslims keep saying that Islam is peace. You can't give what you don't have. Christians can keep talking about love because it makes them feel special but in reality there is nothing to show that christians show more love to themselves and to each other more than non christians. Take a look at the church today. Does it look like a place where there is love? You can't give what you don't have regardless of how much you keep talking about it. If these elusive love you guys talk about is real we would have seen it in your churches and in your lives but no. Your lives are no different than the lives of others that dont subscribe to your beliefsystem. Your churches do not even look like places where love exist at all. Start by showing love to each other in your churches first then we'll take you seriously.

Believers are not geographically rooted but geographically dispersed. I show love and so do other believers scattered everywhere....in a church building not everyone understands and walks with God in obedience yet as some are yet selfish so they cannot fall into the born again mold so do not judge us based on them.

Judge me based on me. I want to embrace and wipe away your hurt the best I can through love.

If you speak so highly about your expectations from the church this shows you are looking up to them for direction. If they prove themselves via the love of God then will u come back home.

I knew deep down you still loved God but just needed all the cobwebs removed. Lets love God together okay?
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

You have been preaching this elusive message of love to each other daily for how many years now but Nigeria still remains a cesspool of hate and disorganization. If these elusive love you preach is real we would have seen it in your churches to begin with. Go and start preaching and practicing the love you talk about in your churches let's see the results then we will begin to take you guys seriously.

Dalaman or may I call u Jesusman, the world revolves around God and not the church.... do not transfer your aggression. I know a church or two hurt u in the past but I am here to make amends. Lets join hands and show everyone what love truly is and be love ambassadors to Nigeria and the church. What do u say bro
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

Go and show your love to your neighbours. Use this love you are talking about to make Nigeria a better place instead of talking about it on the Internet.

I want to make Nigeria a better place beginning with u. After all little drops of water they say makes a mighty ocean.

I love u deeply bro more than I or u even realise. Why don't we start by hugging it out okay?
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I do not need all these empty talk of true love. I am presently in Nigeria and all I do is hear of these empty talk of love of God from people lIke you daily. Where is these elusive love of God among you the christians in Nigeria or any part of the world? Repeating something doesn't make it true, after all muslims keep repeating that Islam is a religion of peace.

I can only experience true live from humans and I've experienced enough of it I can't experience love from imaginary entities.

Same way an appliance was designed to function in a certain way by a higher being so are we humans designed by a higher being to be emotionally responsive.

Love, hate are all emotions but how is it that we even have it in the first place? Why do we know when to feel good and when to feel bad and be able to tell them apart?

Love is a good thing and worth sharing and receiving. We offer you love which even you being an atheist knows is good so why run away from it?

God loves you bro and so do we
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

What I don't understand is the insolence and "I am intellectually superior than you" attitude that most atheists and "enlightened" folks exhibit.

In all honesty, I was once in that position where I felt better than Christians and those who are very religious.
I was corrected from within and I learned to give everyone grace for as much as I can help it.

It occurred to me that while I might not agree with yours and everyone's definition of God, we agree that there is an unseen hand that guides our path, and that no matter how much you try to deny his/its existence...you find that you are better for it when you acknowledge this source/power (however you choose to do it).
This power manifests itself in various things and ways and even the bible alludes that HE FILLS ALL THINGS WITH HIMSELF ALL IN ALL.

In the end, I find that however we choose to pray or worship or meditate, it's our own way of trying to make sense of and relate with this entity which is mostly unfathomable in its ways.

I do have sets of belief which are not in tandem with any named religion at the moment.

For example, I have not seen God as has been described in the bible.
But I have seen Love, I have felt love, I have known it, I have given it, I have received it; both in ways I can explain and ways that I can't. My life's aim is to ensure that every action of mine proceeds from a standpoint of love. That is my religion. Every other belief system is secondary.

I haven't achieved perfection in that because you find that it's a continous process. You succeed in one level, you move on to another.
Those who "accuse" me of having no stand can glean from the above.

Yeah they are the modern age king kongs with a twist.
Religion / Re: Is Seun Always Right? by 4everGod1: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheists are also fair game to be toyed with at anyone's behest. The same is true of Traditionalists, Buddhists, and all other religious groups.

https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each

Delete Atheism from that list because its not a religion so you all agree.

Every "religious" group as you call it are based on certain beliefs that are either ritualistic or spiritual. Spiritual based beliefs trigger a lot more emotional reactions than ritualistic beliefs

Christians are not Buddhists neither are they traditionalists we are completely on the other side of the divide. If you want to freely take a swipe at them and ridicule, insult and defame them then be my guest but that does not mean we all must be clumped together.

I stand for something so I will not fall for anything.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
My brother, true love exists. The love of God. You need to experience true love.
Please, you can hug your wife if not your parents.

Oh yes her love for dalaman is real his for her is also so real. I guess the ability to love also just appeared or is it that Love never existed to begin with.?

We love you dalaman indeed we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
God bless your soul, I thought I was the only person that noticed all the unnecessary efforts they put in to explain what they don't even understand.
They all reminds of a thread a read sometime ago. "how to appear busy at work without doing anything"
That's just what they are doing here.
Atheist can't explain miracles because it is beyond them so they deny its occurrence.
Just see how many explanations we have for something that appeared and disappeared within hours. It is laughable.
My problem with mizmycoly is her inability to be "one thing"
You can't call her a christian, you can't say she's an atheist. It is weird.

Atheists are just sad people deep down inside. Mizmycoli is gradually finding her way back to God...God sees her and knows how to reach her.
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

Go and show.love to your neighbours instead of wasting your time promising elusive love to people you don't even know over the Internet. You said you live in Lagos. Show me this elusive love among the christians living in Lagos else I'll just assume you do not know what you are talking about. You guys just keep throwing empty words that have no meaning in reality because everything about what you profess is imaginary.

I know your past hurts pretty bad bro. Let it all out ok? I still love you and so does God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.