Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by 4everGod1: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

is the imaginary compassion you're attributing to me limited or not?

if unlimited, what do I need discretion for?

So compassion is to be bandied around to all be they foolish or even if they would abuse it or be killed by it the very next minute?

is this what you mean?

pls answer my question assuming you were God with unlimited compassion mixed with discretion how would you rule the world?
Religion / Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by 4everGod1: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

where's your question?

been busy watching Madrid's match so I just check for Tom's posts and reply

chexk your mentions and answer my question. Dont play coy.
Religion / Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by 4everGod1: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

of course, but that's beside this bro

if I have unlimited money, I'll give to EVERYONE, whoever asks, what do I need the discretion for? discretion goes outta the window the moment I get that unlimited money

I'll give as much as possible to as many people as possible, I'll travel round the world dropping as much money as possible from my plane

I'll buy as much food, drugs, clean water, groceries as I can and send it to war torn countries who would find better use for those things than money

we talking "unlimited money" here FFs

oh! let me stop here because I'm sure you get the idea

is this answer meant for my Question or are you going to treat my question separately?
Religion / Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by 4everGod1: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:
Yes i am And why can't people be honest to themselves?
hahaha everyone knows you even with their eyes closed...lol
Religion / Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by 4everGod1: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

bros, we just got to a T junction

let's agree with what you just wrote

why the "discretion"?

because he has limited funds

let's assume he gives $1B total out of $80B

he's been set back $1B, he's LOST $1B

let's leave " lifestyle " out of this

but does your Yahweh have such count? does he have a total of compassion? does Yahweh LOSE compassion every time he shows it?

when making statements and making comparisons you need to do so rightly so let me ask you this.

If you were God how would you handle discretion side by side with compassion towards your creation taking into consideration their diverse geographical locations, experiences, tribes, character, attirude, acceptance or rejection of people, selfishness, greed, wockedness, kindness and so on.

So tell me your own version of compassion and discretion if you would.

cc valentinemary
Religion / Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by 4everGod1: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Running from what. You like saying rubbish. Just look at what other atheists are saying and compare it to your own posts. You are the same person as deicide and eyehateGod so I'm not really surprised.

lmao the guy is like a sore thumb...He always sticks out even after trying so many times to rebrand himself via moniker deactivations and recreating new monikers his very essence keeps poking out for all to see.

Anyway FSMs aka eyehateGod aka deicide thanks for reporting me because I called you a name which in truth is your character....

I still dey kampe.
Religion / Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by 4everGod1: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

so, Yahweh can "lose" afterall

Oh yes He can lose...He can lose souls due to Freewill but Perfection or Obedience can never be in its purest form if forced...It has to be arrived at WILLINGLY.

However My Assignment as a believer is to bring gains to my fathers kingdom and that I will do till I breath my last and even after I must have gone my Kids would follow my path in Jesus name.
Islam for Muslims / Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
So no single muslim can refute the OP? Who dares to give it a shot.
Religion / Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by 4everGod1: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
tintingz:
it shows you don't read your Bible.

Before Jesus left he said something about the "comforter" who's going tell people what he has not told them, Christians mistaken this comforter to be holy ghost that makes Christians speak in funny tongue, till date a christian can't tell which message the holy ghost has brought to them.

And as for sonship, there are many sons of God in the bible which you Christians reject as well, why is Jesus sonship the only son of God? Didn't Adam suppose to be God's son as well? David was called son of God in the bible. To me sons of God literary means friends of God because God cannot begot.

And lastly, the gospel was not written during Jesus time, the Bible confirmed itself to be a corrupt book.

I would be silly honoring you with a concise response here as there are too many distractions. I would rather ask if you wouldnt mind to open a thread on this issue and lets debate it out just you and me and any other muslim you wish to have on your camp. You could be 100 against only me i dont mind. What do you say? Would you dare take up the challenge?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
ogechieku:
3 people involved. to whom did she do wrong? Nigerian govt? present administration? or the masses. if you want to defend this administration you will find her quity but 4 masses you will vindicate her

Who was she speaking on behalf of? The masses?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
ogechieku:
If what she said is wrong to whom? Nigerian govt, Nigeria masses or present administration? it depend to whom. Only in politics is not correct but to safty of this country can you she said bad?

Can you at least try and speak in english....we cannot understand you in all the mess.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
ogechieku:
Do i have to be femanist before i know i deserve some degree of respect from men? Do i have to struggle to hijack family management before i command some respect from my husband? NO! i deserve respect and not being treated like asset/property love machine or slave

You sound like someone who has been hurt before by a sexist. This issue here is not about Buharis words but about Aishas actions.

Her actions were reckless, disrespectful, selfish, myopic and treasonable.

Buhari just opted to keep it short and sweet with his admirable response.

So keep your feminist talk in your back pocket and sit on it.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
evegran:

A democratic president saying his wife belongs in his kitchen and bedroom? His mentality is enough to ruin the country, basic reason I'm sorry for Nigeria. It goes beyond feminism. Duh?!

A democratic President who recognises that the same democratic constitution that brought him into office does not recognise the office of the first lady has spoken absolutely well..

On whose authority is she speaking? Is she a minister or what? She is simply WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT. What she just did is treasonable but Buhari is even laughing it off.

You do not bring deep bedroom talk before world press. What is she A WIFE OR A SPY?
Politics / Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Excuzeme:

What l dont get is when people try to elevate Aisha beyond what she is: WIFE... of Mr Buhari!

May be people can tell us whether they had an agreement that she would be "Deputy" President, when he married her?
Maybe they can tell us when Buhari agreed that she can speak on behalf of his Govt or Party?
Maybe they can remind us that it was Aisha's vote that made Buhari the President of the vote of majority of Nigerians?
Maybe they can remind us whether we knew Aisha, before Buhari became President?
Finally, maybe some one should remind her that Buhari is President of Nigeria, and not an immigrant in Germany, who can be "arrested and jailed" on the orders of his wife Aisha!

If Aisha wants to be "bigger than her shoes" someone would remind her that Buhari will marry a second wife and divorce her, without blinking an eye!
Then she can carry the Ballot paper and try to be elected as President, on her own merit!
You see why we say you cant trust WOMEN with "Small Power"?

They start behaving like they own the world!

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI, like Rock of Gilbratar!

She against wise counsel overstepped her boundaries and brought her bedroom talk before the press...

Buhari is an upright man and she being the wife should encourage him and not recklessly run her mouth even without having any office in government so with what authority is she speaking?

Some persons want to use her as a mole in the house while others want to use her to lobby for their interest but Buhari is not having any of that.

The wife of an ordinary bank manager would not even do this how much more the wife of a president.

Those who can read between the lines know whats going on but those who are just looking at his statement will miss the bigger picture entirely.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
evegran:
I'm utterly disgusted but honestly, not surprised. I simply feel sad for my country sad

Buhari spoke the truth! When a woman is beginning to feel more powerful than she should under the NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION touching the office of the first lady then she should be quickly shown a dose of reality to clip her wings.

THERE IS NO OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY! PERIOD

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Admin401:

A man that single handedly chased away investors with his "few words" in other country and you think he has spoken well?
You are far gone, at this point even if Buhari steps on your balls and crush it you will still be convinced that he is doing it for your own good
You brain is being controlled in a way that even you don't understand.
Saraki confirmed what Aisha has said but what does he know, he's probably not running any affairs in Nigeria even as the senate president. He just wants to be part of the arms of government. Am i right?

I am igbo and speak in favour of Buhari so take that!

Why would Saraki not stand with Aisha as long as he can get his own pound of flesh after being trolled by the government for corrupt practices.

What is going on between Buhari and Aisha is bedroom talk and Aisha STUPIDLY brought it out to the open due to her selfishness and not true patriotism.

Buhari even tried to protect her by asking that the interviee not be aired and even after it was aired he still made a joke of the whole thing but has passed the message across to her both in germany and at home.

WE HAVE NO OFFICE OF THE 1ST LADY so she should mind to her home...PERIOD! He it was who ran for office 3 times and not her. He it was who had been in office before and not her. He knows way more than she does so whats her fuss?

People have been whispering into her ears and instead of listening to her husband she is listening to people outside her home and with disregard for her home and image she dropped that silly interview. If you really investigate the BBC news report you would b shocked to discover that she was probably the one who requested to have an interview done and not the other way round.

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI.
Politics / Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
I said it earlier on another thread that her comments when bbc interviewed her shows she wanted to be part of the running of the affairs of the Nation and was advocating that her husband surround himself with northern loyalists but Buhari is having none of that so she decided to hit back with that interview.

Buhari has spoken well. A man of few words who will not give an inch for anybody not even his wife when it comes to the running of Nigeria.

Yes as far as the Nigerian government is concerned there is NO OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY SO SHE BELONGS TO HIS KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM.

Case closed!

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by 4everGod1: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Many of you do not understand that the wife may be the problem Buhari is having. She obviously wants people known to Buhari to be on government appointments and who are those known to Buhari if not those from the core north?

She obviously wants her husband to sorround himself with northerners but Buhari is not doing that and this troubles her because it could scuttle HER chances of remaining in ASO rock.

All her words are built on selfish reasons. Buhari is trying to rebuild this nation while she is trying to protect HER own selfish interest.

Her comments show that she is having issues at the homefront as I can assume that Buhari is not carrying her along with a lot of his decisions and choices and this is unacceptable to her so if the Husband would not listen to her at home then the best avenue to voice out her selfish issues is via BBC.

This is my take on the matter.

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

1 Like

Religion / Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by 4everGod1: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
minifuworld:
Injil means gospel
And what is the Gospel?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by 4everGod1: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Scholar8200:
well then a benefit of doubt might not be misplaced sometimes.
If all Jesus came for was to teach the Law of Moses, what makes Him different from other scribes and teachers?
And why is the Goodnews, good news?

Exactly! So in a nutshell he need not have come since we already had the law. Likewise Muhammad needed not to have come if he also was just meant to confirm the law. So the difference between them is the good news which was why Jesus came and that is the tie that binds Jesus to sonship which Muslims totally reject.

imagine someone rejecting truth from witnesses and rather believing lies from those who were not witnesses and who just heard by the hearing of the ear.

God help them

34 Likes 4 Shares

Religion / Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by 4everGod1: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Scholar8200:
what then is the Injil?

sxholar8200 herelin lies the problem...The injil (New Testament) This ia where they lock up. Expect no answer and if it does come it would be an explanation of a Sura.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
[b]All God's prophets (Muhammad did not) did miracles to prove they were speaking for God. God would have it no other way.

The life of Jesus on earth abounded with astounding miracles. The Qur'an itself declares in Surah 5:110 that Jesus performed miracles. Forget what's in the made up Hadiths; the Qur'an itself admits twice that Muhammad said he could do no miracles (Suras 13:7 and Surah 17:90-94 ). Jesus makes it quite clear that miracles are necessary to prove what one speaks is of divine origin. Jesus said; "If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father." (John 15:24). Jesus made the deaf hear, the lame walk, the blind see, the dumb speak. He multiplied 5 loaves of bread to feed 5000 people, and he cured lepers and many other diseased people, and raised the dead with his word only. One woman was cured by just touching Jesus' garment. Jesus walked on water, caste out demon spirits, raised his own self from the dead, and finally rose to heaven in front of many witnesses. The ability to confirm one's oral proclamation with supernatural acts is what sets the genuine apart from the counterfeit.

The so-called "Prophet" of Islam lived an extremely sinful life of raping, plundering and murdering for profit. His entire purpose for the Qur'an (Koran) was simply to increase his personal self esteem, attain superior status, and for maintaining discipline and cohesion within his robber band. An Apostle of God must be a good and righteous man as Jesus was and Muhammad was not.

Muhammad's inability to perform even a single miracle to prove his connection with divinity forced him to establish his own credibility in the Qur'an, by numerous threats to obey him, and so-called revelations calling on Muslims to venerate him. 201 times in the Qur'an Muhammad had the need to make sure everyone knows that he is "Allah's Messenger". Typical of Muhammad's threats in the Qur'an is this in Surah 33:57: "Those who annoy Allah and His Apostle - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment."

Note: John the Baptist's main role was not as a prophet, but as a forerunner.

Muhammad had a diabolical aversion to the form of the cross.

Symptomatic of the state of Muhammad's soul during his lifetime is the strikingly similar behavior regarding the cross that demons have demonstrated over and over.

According to Al Waqidi, Muhammad would break everything brought into the house with a shape of the cross on it. Additionally, Ahmad ibn Hanbal (A.D. 855) said that Muhammad would foam at the mouth during prayer. Christians should immediately remember the Apostle Mark's telling of Jesus casting a demon out of a boy who was possessed. This demon-possessed boy also showed this symptom of "foaming at the mouth".

More than eight hundred million human beings confess Islam, the religion Muhammad founded. There is no more militant movement on earth equal to Islam. No religion teaches hatred more than Islam. Jesus said; "many false prophets will rise up and deceive man." Islam has managed to turn billions of people away from the true Word of God, and not merely by its distraction of the truth. But also by its outright denial of the truth.

Here is an interesting extract from a January 2007 article about a show on British television where undercover "Muslims" were sent into mosques during a 12 month period, and tape what was being said. Among other things, [size=15pt]it shows clerics at a number of leading British mosques exhorting followers to prepare for jihad, to hit girls for not wearing the hijab, and to follow Islamic law over UK law. Some are praising the Taliban. In response to the news that a British Muslim solider was killed fighting the Taliban, the Muslim speaker declares: “The hero of Islam is the one who separated his head from his shoulders.” Another speaker says Muslims cannot accept the rule of non-Muslims. “You cannot accept the rule of the kaffir,” Dr Ijaz Mian tells a meeting held within the mosque. “We have to rule ourselves and we have to rule the others.”[/b][/size]

[b]Here again is a case in Pakistan about a young lady named Asia Bibi.... This extract is from todays news on Daily times Pakistan

The Supreme Court on Thursday adjourned a hearing of the final appeal against the execution of Asia Bibi, accused for blasphemy.

The hearing was adjourned after one of the three-member bench, Justice Iqbal Hamidur Rehman, recused on the grounds that he also heard the case of former Punjab governor Salman Taseer–who was assassinated by his guard for raising voice in favour of Asia Bibi.

A letter was written to the chief justice to appointment another judge to the bench.It is unclear when the hearing will resume.Asia Bibi, accused of blasphemy during an argument with a Muslim woman over a bowl of water, was convicted and sentenced to death in 2010 despite her advocates maintaining her innocence and insisting the accusers held grudges against her.

[size=15pt]The allegations against Bibi date back to June 2009, when she was labouring in a field and a row broke out with some Muslim women she was working with.She was asked to fetch water, but the Muslim women objected, saying that as a non-Muslim she was unfit to touch the water bowl.

The women went to a local cleric and accused Bibi of blasphemy against the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), a charge punishable by death under legislation that rights groups say is routinely abused to settle personal vendettas.[/b][/size]

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/13-Oct-16/sc-adjourns-hearing-of-asia-bibi-case-after-justice-iqbal-recused

[size=20pt]At the enlarged portion of the newspaper report this is a clear case of Taqiyya in Islam and "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie. Taqiyya is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community. [/size]
Islam for Muslims / Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:

They want us stopped by all means. Hahahahahahahahaha. This is how you know you touching nerves.
Their Emir of Kanu, opened his goro cheewing mouth to say he loves Jesus. Ekwensu

Make e no go be say na this thread sanusi read o before he was forced to make that statement. So many agents and spies here on Nairaland...lol

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Binb:
for those insulting Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) on this thread, read what more objective non Muslims wrote about him:

Alphonse de LaMartaine in 'Historie de la Turquie,' Paris, 1854

[/b]Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

[b]Mahatma Gandhi, statement published in 'Young India,'1924

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind.... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Michael Hart in 'The 100, A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons In History,' New York, 1978.

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level. ...It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. ...It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

"As of 2010, Christianity was by far the world's largest religion, with an estimated 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth," the Pew report says. "Islam was second, with 1.6 billion adherents, or 23 percent of the global population."Apr 2, 2015

You can clearly see that those men who spoke in 1854, 1924 and 1936 were clearly wrong and off by Billions. Would you mind showing me a more resent quote from other people?

Islam for Muslims / Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:
Brother, i got your mention on your recent thread, on opening it, i disxovered a Moderator has stolen it into the Islamic section.

Let the world see Seun.

The Guilty are always afraid.

Pls sir, reopen it. Threads like that shd be where everyone can access them. The ones who might be lured to convert shd see what awaits them, the ones inside shd see what they have gotten themaelves into and come out.

Thank you sir for doing this great job.

*HELPING PEOPLE LEAVE ISLAM*

Yes my sister i opened a thread with my main moniker and it immediately got moved into the islamic section and i was forced to accept their lousy oath so i could access my own thread and immediately i did that i got banned. That moniker now is banned till tomorrow so i cannot follow through with the thread and i know if i open a fresh one it will be stolen again to that section. Its all a bunch of ridiculousness going on here on Nairaland.

I will find a way around it.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

Guy.

Even Jesus couldn't move mountains

1 Like

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

So what is the deal with the loud speakers all over the streets of Nigeria. Why do you guys like to disturb people's peace with heavy bass speakers on Sundays? Can't you guys tell you disturb others with unwanted noise? [size=20pt]It's time to start planting bombs in churches that make so much noise[/size].

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

But you just claimed you can move mountains and step on serpents na

Even Ifenes "The spiritual" understood my comment...How come you didnt?
Religion / Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by 4everGod1: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

Is that the answer to the question?

Even your friend hopefullandlord would be facepalming himself on your behalf right now
Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
hahn:

Let us take a trip to Olumo rock. In fact let's meet and you can move a piece of stone on camera

Sigh! Why do you guys always make painfully kiddy statements. First you respond to a post you did not even read in order to understand and then you make this statement? smh
Religion / Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

So what is the deal with the loud speakers all over the streets of Nigeria. Why do you guys like to disturb people's peace with heavy bass speakers on Sundays? Can't you guys tell you disturb others with unwanted noise? [size=15pt]It's time to start planting bombs in churches that make so much noise[/size].

So now you want to graduate to bombing Churches as an Atheist....

cc Seun, Felixomor, winner01, kingebukanaija, kingebukasblog come and see a militant atheist in the making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.