Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by 4everGod1: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2016
CeoMYN:
It will always be 4everGod. This guy should be 35+ or so.

Aawww so you have been monitoring my posts? I suppose you are not a fan lol.

Does age restrict the miraculous? My focus these days has been more on the verifiable miraculous works of God with direct links to me so no hanky panky.

This is to stand as an encouragement to the depressed and weak in Christ so relax because you will be seeing a lot more live testimonies from me especially when the recipient is a Nairalander.
Religion / New And Awesome Testimony Loading For A Nairalander by 4everGod1: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello Everyone, For the sake of encouraging other nairalanders regarding the existence and awesome power of God to do what men cannot do I would be sharing an awesomely powerful testimony of a nairalander and her dad. He just called me to update me on the outcome of our spiritual intervention and what God is doing and has done.

Her moniker is sadiyaisiyaku...... I will share this testimony with her help as well very soon so stay tuned because I want her to lay the foundation since she opened a thread almost 2 weeks ago seeking the help of a true believer...

GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN..........Stay tuned

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:
the message m passing is simple... The spirit if existent would have led you to what really happened.. And you claim you do have this spirit...but from the comment... You showed you dont... Simple...

Keep on looking for an escape route. Feel free to wriggle.
Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

my god what is this...?
The boys were in high spirits before the match...
Does it translate to your biblical spirit?

The context of being in High spirit or High spirits is different from the context of DON'T MESS UP MY SPIRIT! Guy even you know this. Sometimes oversabi no good and always retorting is also not good especially when you are clearly wrong.
Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

the idea ranchhodddas was passing was that he was consumed by a trival even...
My comment:its so astonishing....
Thats all..
So after saying i made a mistake by writing red instead of purple..u didnt see it?

wtf does you lied mean?

cover up?
I accepted my mistake...
Even said sorry...
He's then telling me i should say so so so and so..
And it doesnt baffle you ?
Baba u know what?
mess out...

YOU LIED means you lied simple! A Liar is one who does so consistently but for you I said you lied in this particular case and not that YOU ARE A LIAR.

I suppose your red faced anger and imaginary respect did not let you understand this before going on the offensive.
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
johnydon22:

They just turned you into a topic of their discussion, masturbating over their opinion of you to make themselves feel good, congratulating themselves while at it.

It is really worth the sigh "Oh lord"

Contrary to what you think...He is beginning to get a clear picture now and can decipher between his mockers and his caregivers.

He has an analytical mind and can easily catch on to what you just said so make no mistake...He is getting a clearer picture now.
Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

abeg swerve sire...
You have nothingg...
My response....its so astonishing...means the trivial thing he was holding onto...is astonishing be it a typo or an error...
My acceptance of the error is there for you...overlook it all you want...
Wont break a sweat.

But you clearly are hyperventilating here so is that not breaking a lot of sweats?
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Oh Lord.

Let your curious mind lead you aright which it has been trying to do all this while. All you have to do is tell Him how you feel and whats up with you even now....He totally gets it and then give Him the opportunity to reveal Himself to you and minister to you and you will understand all we have been saying all along. Pls bro....Make the move!
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
winner01:
God bless you for this.

Time is not guaranteed to any man. Its a little here, a little there, until the day will come.
If he has the key, he should use it already.

Do you see this Ranchhoddas? You already have the key! Don't doubt if it will unlock the door because it surely will....Trust and use it and experience what is behind that door. All it takes is not a trip to another country or a bank account worth billions its as simple as communication and opening your heart to Him. He is willing and ready to come in....

Take the step in the right direction and right experience.
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
ifenes:

All beliefs are made real by people who believe in them. The Christian god exists in the world of a christian,same as Hindu and Muslims and these belief systems do their jobs. Firstly you will have to trust in them in the first place. Religion itself is a tool for good and evil. It can be created for certain reasons. Our thoughts are powerful and we create what we strongly believe in. Sometime thoughts could be collectively created and it becomes a movement,religion, or cults.

I have no problem with people praying to Jesus. It is only a "Permission Slip" like Meditation,techniques or rituals to get what you want. You will then need to believe that Jesus could actually help you before it can work. This was an ancient technique to practice the laws of attraction,which is "thoughts leading to manifestation",or you may call it miracles etc.

The story of Jesus i believe was initially for people to learn to believe in themselves. Was Jesus real? Who knows. But if Jesus were real,studying his words will show that this dude never wanted anyone to worship him. His mission was about you knowing that you can manifest what ever you desire,to enhance humans to be fully humans,using your full brain capacity.... You can walk on serpents and move mountains only if you believe in yourself. In fact he said what he did,you can do better. This implies,you and him are EQUALS.

Now lets assume this dude were real,he probably was a simple guy who would rather help you than you help him. He wouldn't want a penny from you but would instead sleep on the floor to make you comfortable in bed.How could this same simple,down to earth guy demand worship? It can't be possible. His message was probably for you to be like him- Love your neighbor as yourself...which was basically his message.

But organized religion do what they do best. They hijacked this dude's simple lifestyle and added it to the Egyptian mythology,which was about the Sun dying on the cross of the zodiac and rose 3 days after. Now they claimed this dude died for your sins and you must worship him and thank his father day and night otherwise you will end up in hell fire. Now which one do you prefer of the two sides of the story.

Concerning the testimonies about Jesus healing today's Christians. This is pure mind control. Most of the time people heal themselves due to a sudden parallel reality shift(activation of thought vibration). They shift into the reality they wanted because it is part of the lost human abilities to create a world they prefer. Nothing to do with Jesus. Same applies to our peace loving Muslim brothers and sisters.

The supernatural or miracle are called this names because they are a mystery to humans. A 3310 Nokia phone will see the iphone5 as a god,just as humans see the miracles as magic as"out of this world". I personally think humans have the ability to reach any limit,even the abilities of what we call "God". The bible is a collective of ancient knowledge or a summary of good ancient books. But you must read it with an open mind to understand what it really say. If you did,you will realize it has nothing to do with religion.

Ifenes if I asked you to provide proof to all this mumbo jumbo you just spilt would you be able to?
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
winner01:
You may remain in this state for longer than you think. The Owner of your life will request for it someday. Its why God said "Choose this day whom you will serve"

You have heard the single most important question "Who do you say I am?"

You have the answer already, there is no need to wander into the world.

Ranchhoddas already knows the truth and bears witness to this truth but his ever busy intellect is his problem. He still believes there is more out there to know without realising that the more left to know can only come bu Faith and to those who are in the body of Christ.

JESUS asked, WHO DO YE SAY I AM and Peter answered...THOU ART THE CHRIST THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD...

He right here can declare knowledge of the Power in the Name of JESUS even though he claims they are secondary knowledge mostly but hr also mentioned HIS OWN PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS so what more des he require or seek?

Ranchhoddas I think you already have all you need to make an informed decision...Its time to take stock of all evidence you have amassed and do an inward mental assessment and not this external searches....A word is enough .....

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

clearly you have no holy spirit..
When i said bots withheld my detailed explanation..
I had no idea i said red till his second reply..
Infact baba Whatever you like you think...
Just imagine what youre saying?

I thought you did not believe in God hence also His holy spirit so how would you recognise a person who has or does not have the Holy spirit because your word began with CLEARLY I HAVE NO HOLY SPIRIT. ..

This means you know about the Holy spirit and can attest to the existence and right now you feel that I do not possess Him based on my comment...

Why are you contradictory?
Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

if you have nothing to say..
You exit the thread...

Opening a thread on dna when you have no idea about dna...
Dont just mess up my spirit this afternoon..

Ouch! I never knew Atheists believed in spiritual existence. ..So you have a spirit? Interesting!
Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

even you!!
Baba you don mess up..and just lost most of the respect i have for you...

where did i say it was as a result of typing purple or whatever you mean?
I clearly stated it as a mistake...

if the stupid spirit of discernment in you could not see the truth here...
Then clearly the holy spirit is really stupid as we atheists say..

i was after red and i gave him john 19:2?
How do you guys even think?
I was after red and i told him about dyes in relation to different words used in producing it?
I was after red and i showed him
exodus 25:4 and rev 17:4 which clearly showed that scarlet and purple were treated differently? With no mention of red?
Wetin una smoke sef?

see baba park well o... He's used to strawman arguments...no be today
I should apologise and type out what he asked me to type out as what na?
Pls respect yourself and dont get me annoyed...honestly

And would the sun turn cold if you get annoyed? I suppose that when Ranchhoddas mentioned typo you also did not say typo right? Do you even know what a typo is?

Your respect for me matters not and weighs in ad a negative especially with the tone you just launched this comment.

Your error in ignorance it was and not a typo so gulp that down with a glass of chilled water or whatever tickles your fancy.

Already in your first response you already called me names despite that fact that in all I said I never called you a liar but simply said "you lied". I guess your imaginary respect for me was always just a mirage as always ...wink...

Learn to own up when you make faux pas and not all these rants you so enjoy doing all in a bid to cover up.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Even if this were the case, why is Felix holding on to it? It's clearly a strawman and he's refusing to let go. It's trivial.

its neither a strawman nor is it trivial. Its a clear cut evidence that MrMontela is ignorant of scripture and just arguing while trying to look for something to hold against felixomor.

If you are being truthful you would clearly see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Arrgghh!! This is a classic case of making a mountain out of a molehill in a bid to avoid the real issue. Since he saw the error, the proper thing to do would have been to correct it then provide the answer instead of holding tightly onto a very understandable mistake. Felixomor saw an escape route and he took it!

Wrong! you offered him an escape route when you called it a typo and he latched onto it and also claimed a typo.

Some of us are vehement over the truth and abhor lies. He lied by claiming it was a typo when it clearly wasnt...Even you know it was not a typo especially now that you read my post.

He lied plain and simple! it would have been more honorable if after you said it was a typo he would have said no it was not a typo but an error but he rather opted to lie along with your excuse.

He Lied!

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? by 4everGod1: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros this is the last time I'll reply you on this

You can go to the "Research" section of this article and see for yourself

It contains the "empirical data" you're hammering about

Thanks

The empirical data speaks in favour of Religion but what is your own data saying? In favour of Religion or Atheism?

1 Like

Religion / Re: "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? by 4everGod1: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Calm down, and count to 10 just like I've always told you

I already gave you an article to visit, kindly do that

Thank you

Like I said your articles always have a methodology which I have come to know so reading it is not necessary to me. All I needed to see was the heading and I knew it was a mirror effect topic.

So pls answer my question. What empirical data of your own have you got?
Religion / Re: "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? by 4everGod1: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Stop this hot blooded rants of yours and go to the "Research" section of this article and see for yourself

I am asking you and not a research section. Or do you not have any empirical data of your own?
Religion / Re: "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? by 4everGod1: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

So you've finally taken some time to read the op and quickly edited your comment by adding this to save face

Abeg, me no get time for hot blooded people whose hands races faster than their brain

Correction I didnt bother reading the OP as your modus operandi is well known to me so I can see through you even with my eyes closed.

My response was no ammendment but a candid advice and response to your response.

So tell me statistically out of 2000 atheists who go to war how many do you think would come back as atheists especially since you already said soldiers are known to look to God or gods during the heat of stress or battle. Truthfully answer pls.
Religion / Re: "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? by 4everGod1: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
winner01:
The LOVE of Christ conquers any hate or bigotry that stands in its way.
This is love right here: www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016/october/traffic-stop-goes-viral-after-white-officer-prays-with-black-man?cpid=:ID:-14504-:DT:-2016-10-01-15:05:48-:US:-TW1-:CN:-CP1-:PO:-NC1-:ME:-SU1-:SO:-FB1-:SP:-NW1-:PF:-IM1-

If Humans fail to worship God, He will raise stones. I sometimes tire when atheists fail to recognize the human limit. I cant find any other word for it but foolishness.
This may interest you: www.cosmicscientist.com/a-magnetic-6th-sense-has-been-discovered-in-humans-to-detect-something-we-cant-even-see/

Science keeps hailing God while atheists delude themselves into thinking that it negates God.

Thats a very recent discovery which we Christians have been making use of long before now. We know and see what carnal men cannot know and see.

Thanks for sharing bro.
Religion / Re: "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? by 4everGod1: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Maybe if you took some few seconds to read OP, you'll have said something much better, but knowing you.......

Some Soldiers are known to have an increase in "superstition" as war level increases

Such soldiers may actually "accept" Jesus if approached at such times

But this that's not what this thread is about

No doubt, I addressed your post in the thread already

Many people would accept Jesus, Judaism, Vishnu etc as war heats up, they'll do certain things that they wouldn't have done outside if there were no war

This thread is just addressing the saying that at that height of war there is NO atheist there, they all start worshipping one god or the other and I sighted examples of those that have faced almost certain death and life threatening situation and remained atheist before during and after it

Your thread was a mirror effect to show how strong Atheism still is even in the face of fear so stop trying to make a nonsensical argument. Your thread would have made sense if you had provided a statistical comparison of Before and after of the number of Atheists who went into War and the number who remained atheists in the face of battle and afterwards.

But you cannot do that because you and I already know that the drastic and massive flocking to Religion and God would be shocking so its as good as rating the number of those left to atheism as minimally insignificant.

1 Like

Religion / Re: "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? by 4everGod1: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

That's the definition of "foxhole" to this brilliant mind

smh. I guess you lack knowledge of what a foxhole is. A foxhole is a trench used during infantry combat for protection purposes.

Its simple a term used strictly for war zone purposes. I suggest you brush yourself up.

Simply put a foxhole is for soldiers in the heart and heat of battle so I guess iraq wad not the heart and heat of battle for those soldiers who got baptized.

eeyahh chai so you copied and pasted the OP without first trying to find out what a foxhole is and where its applied and for whom? Na wa for ignorance!
Religion / Re: "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? by 4everGod1: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
In the heights of the war in Iraq, God called on a soldier to minister to the rest of soldiers, telling them about the Love of Christ. a lot of soldiers surrender there life to Christ and got them baptized!This is worth sharing!

cc winner01, kingebukasblog, kingebukanaija, seun, felixomor

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Felixomor,scarlet Or Purple by 4everGod1: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

we all saw your cop-out..
So run along bruh...

Young man there was no cop out, Your representation of Red for Scarlet was no typo. What is a typo is when you want to type red and you Type it as Read or Rid or Rin Or Ren Or Rev or anything else but not Purple. Red is a 3 letter word while Purple is a 6 letter word so when typing and you claim to have made a typo how could you not know your 3 letter word was now over 3 letters and now 6?

You obviously made a genuine ignorant error and not a typo so i suggest you apologize for your ignorant error and move on and stop using Typo to lie.

You obviously thought red and scarlet were different colours which in truth they are because Scarlet is a brighter shade of red which is a mixture of red and orange so due to its brilliance is called scarlet but here now as proof that you are ignorant of your argument you still rated red and scarlet as the same when they are not.
cc Ranchhoddas

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

I'm pretty sure cocaine does all those things and more.

Have you taken cocaine before? Show me proof that cocaine gives peace, assurance, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and most of all Power and Authority......not as a hallucination but a certainty.

Can you do that?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? by 4everGod1: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
QuietHammer:

Not even the common headache?

Thank you for classifying headache as common. Headache is either sickness induced or stress induced. I experience the stress induced kind once in a while due to the nature of my biz but all I do is rest and its all gone and I am ready to go again. I had to give you the 2 types of headache experiences so you would not assume all headaches are a sign of an illness.
Religion / Re: Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? by 4everGod1: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
QuietHammer:
How can someone claim not to have been sick for 21years ?

I made a truthful declaration and not a fictitious claim for I am living walking talking proof of one who by absolute trust in Gods word has been sickness free and in perfect health for 21yrs

1 Like

Religion / Re: Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? by 4everGod1: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
mctowel01:

This reeks of so much ignorance

You do realise that your ignorance isnt mine. Faith in God transcends the natural so yes Naturally you seem to be ignorant of Spiritual Strenght and confidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.