Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? by 4everGod1: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fingerprinter:

My brother! If I tell u say i no tire for the guy eh, na lie. All in a bid to consolidate his useless belief. grin grin grin

Can you guess how old I am now and when igave y life to Christ ad when I made alive the scripture on divine health which is working for me?
Religion / Re: Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? by 4everGod1: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
allanphash7:
You must be prof in LIEING

If you cannot and do not live the life I do then you would always make this kind of statement which you just did.
Religion / Re: Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? by 4everGod1: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Davidsylva:
No headache too?

sometimes I stress my body and feel slight headache due to stress but rest solves it for me and not medication. My headache is stress related and not sickness related.

I hope you know the difference
Religion / Re: Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? by 4everGod1: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Akshow:
it cos you practice healthy living. Open ur self to extreme cold and let's see if you won't suffer from pneumonia or hypothermia. Drink contaminated water and see if you don't wind up with typhoid. Sleep in a mosquito infested room for a month let's see if malaria won't catch you. Moral of the post. There is nothing supernatural in not getting sick. Stop ascribing every good thing to God. Give ursef some credit

I will respond to you as well as others who are skeptical one by one. I am a minister of the gospel and I do embark on crusades to remote villages and eat and drink what I am given there and never fall ill. Mosquitoes do bite me but nevet result in malaria or even typhoid.

Faith and absolute trust in the word of God works for me and if you cannot live my life then you cannot criticise it or complain about it for me.

Again I say that for 21yrs I have been sickness free. My body ptoduces life and not death.
Religion / Re: Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? by 4everGod1: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2016
@ the OP I will speak using my personal life. I Once believed sickness was for everyone until I saw where the Bible said that if the spirit of God dwells in me He will give life to my mortal body and I took that scripture and applied it to my life 21yrs ago and till date I have NEVER been sick or visited any hospital for check up. I never suffer from any sickness even if there is an epidemic of it....I walk free.

Sickness is an infirmity and infirmities are not of God but life, strenght and peace are. If any man be in Christ old things are passed away...Behold ALL THINGS are become new.

8 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Neither are you the only hypocrite who use the garment of religion to hide under his drug induced coma.

If drugs could giv me this kind of euphoria and Peace and Assurance at the same time then I would be taking that drug. But alas only God can offer me all 3 in 1 package and then top it up with POWER AND AUTHORITY.

I don't know about the hypocrite angle but I do kno that THE PEOPLE THAT DO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG AND DO EXPLOITS.

what assurance have you got? Care to share?

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
This is the problem with you who call yourselves christians, you never can seem to even understand simple English.

Listen and listen good! I don't wanna hear you discuss Jesus with me, kapisce? Go discuss Him with someone who wants to listen.

I'm not a drug addict, deal with it and be forever gone with the wind.

wishing me away would not make me go away you know.

I am not discussing Jesus with you but just gisting and its up to you to respond or not. However that which I gist with you may end up being for you or for someone else who may view this thread so chillax.

You are not the only lost soul here you know.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Seems you really want to preach. Lemme leave you here, when you're ready to debate, i'll find you.

Sorry I am not here to debate but to just gist Jesus with as many as would listen. My love for you wouldnt enable me to be quiet no matter how much you want me to be.
Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Kindly shove your beliefs to people who storm the church every Sunday with hopes to get rich.

Is that why you think people throng churches? Is this what you were told?

God is with us everywhere but we go to Church just like a school.... to learn and encourage one another....not for riches.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
And let reason roll into your life also. As religin clearly makes people docile!.

You and I know I personally am not docile. You just said you believe that powers exist ....has it made you docile?

Christianity is no religion but a life. A life Christ died for. Christ never preached Religion but He preached LIFE.

Do not be deceived by the errors of men today as those errors will be exposed in due time but look on to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

I had close ties with Benny Willis of Gowon estate then and today he is a serious born again believer and is even in the United States now.. I am sure you must have heard of him or know someone who has and how notorious he was for everything bad .....

God loves and needs you bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I asked someone a question and you're answering

Ouch!! You actually thought you had a comrade!! lol. He just gave you a heart attack with his words didnt he?
Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Even the babalawo, Sango, Ifa an worshippers of Amadioha knows God exist.

Shove it please! Debate and stop using words to deceive yourself.

Beside, I don't need you to tell me God loves me, now do I?. tongue

Hugs brother...God loves you. You don't need me to tell you but I still have to.

Let the anger roll out of your life.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
I never said God didn't exist, did I?

Joseph you are very angry and I can see that. Perhaps you have looked at people as the embodiment of Christ and expected to see Christ in them and these people failed you but there are still some who live the life of Christ. You can too when you accept him and allow him to help you in your inadequacy.

Anger breeds further anger and hurt and not peace. You know there are powers and I am sure you know these powers cannot stand where God is so why run from God?

I used to stay in C close gowon estate so know the area well but have since moved. Lets work together to see if God can heal your hurt okay? pls give this consideration.

God bless you

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Why the fire and brimstone now?
You believe in Sango and Amadioha?
Shocker!!! You thought he was an Atheist!!! Eeyaah.
Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Let your words be bile unto the very tongue that speak it for the day you do anything that contradict your faith, let amadioh use his thunder and lightening to strike you and let Sango burn you with fire.

It is said!!!.

I am not a christian and I am not a church goer, what in the world do they do in church these days, I don't know.

I am me, I don't confess of profess what I can not abide by. I've said it. If you're the type who is only a christian by mouth, let the fire of Sango roast you alive.

And if you're a true christian, let God bless you!

You are not a christian and do not attend church. You know God exisits and how powerful he is yt you swear with sango......lol

God loves you. His holy spirit is able to help your infirmity as you walk with Him. Don't run due to inadequacy...He is able to make you strong.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh shove it! Who in their right mind wants to be among the many who profess something they clearly can't abide by

Yes I am a Christian. Being a Christian is never easy for anyone who is not led by the Spirit of God.

The Bible says "He that puts his hand on the plough and looks back is not fit for the kingdom".

If you profess then you must abide if you do not abide then you will be cut off and that means YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN but a churchgoer who believes in God yet not recognised by God.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
This same guy is telling you like many of you who are dogmatic and narrow minded can never and will never be able to see what's it front of them.

The nigerian civil war was fought by two christians, as a christian, what did Christ say if a person slap you and your cheek, didn't he say you should turn the other cheek for the person to slap?

Your response shows your confusion. You clearly do not know what it means to be a Christian and who a Christian is and how to identify one hence your grouse and hatred.

If you knew you wouldnt speak. Not every Church goer or anyone born into a Church going family or Prayer warrior or miracle worker is a Christian.

When you can understand this then you can respond to this post.

Let me even pick one of the civil war advocates....

Was Ojukwu a born again believer? His life versus the Word of God and the life of Christ did they conform?

I suggest you clear your head and reason well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister , show me how Christianity motivated killings undecided . grin grin

Christ's teachings have been suggested to have supported Pacifism . Just like I told an atheist yesterday , Chinese Hakka warlord Hong Xiuquan who led the Taiping Rebellion was described by historians as ostensibly Christian because his actions are incongruous with the teachings of Christ .

You have no argument here man .

You are just like these atheists - making senseless claims with no evidence .

This same guy used Nigerias civil war as an example of the deaths under religion forgetting that the war was caused by tussle over sovereignty and not on religious lines and even when I showed him killings carried out by just 52 atheists worldwide which dwarfed by 300 to 1 every killing or death carried out under Christianity in History he still argued and said I was being myopic when he was the myopic one by using Nigeria while I showed him worldwide historical evidence inclusive of Nigeria.

Some people just want to argue even when they have no proof just like u said.

1 Like

Religion / Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by 4everGod1: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

where did i make them analogous?
They are two different things...
The morse code cannot account for how how plants grow can it?
Dna is a molecule..that carries instructions...we all know that....
But calling it a language is wrong...because it is not arbitrary...

*facepalm*

DNA is a molecule that carries coded intructions. why its coded is because the instructions in it though unseen are seen via its actions which never deviates from a set order and gives it a bullseye accuracy of 0.00000009 from every 1000000000.

I want you to answer this question honestly...Can randomness produce such accuracy? I don't want long story just a simple yes or no would do.
Religion / Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by 4everGod1: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=49831461][/quote]

What a meme from one who claims to be open minded..... The Deception hustle is real....wink*

1 Like

Religion / Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by 4everGod1: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
DeSepiero:

Sorry, I don't have the time for this!

suddenly when asked for proof you no longer have the time. Time you conveniently had to make posts here and say I am dishonest with arguments but when proof is demanded you switch off and say u have no time.

Deception 101

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by 4everGod1: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
DeSepiero:

He's never honest with his arguments. He'll avoid truth like hell so long as it doesn't agree with his argument.

where is your proof to this assertion.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by 4everGod1: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

[size=36pt]SHOULD I BRING AN AMPUTEE TO YOU?[/size]
The Irony is lost on you as always.

1 Like

Religion / Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by 4everGod1: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

With DNA, the chemical structures can be
represented with certain symbols (C, G, T, A).
With Gravity, the physical structures can be
represented with certain symbols (m, a, c, f, p, time
co-ordinates, position co-ordinates...)
With DNA, the information is encoded/decoded by
other chemical reactions (cell duplication, biological
variablility).
With Gravity, the information is encoded/decoded
by other physical reactions (orbits, collisions,
physical variability).
With DNA the message transmitted is "how to
grow."
With Gravity, the message transmitted is "how to
react.
" DNA and Gravity are both equally independant of
their communication/interacting meduims... whatever that's
supposed to mean(lol)
DNA is all chemical reactions, Gravity is all space-
time.

what kind of a super intelligent designer creates a design with a huge amount of non coding dna?

where are you reasoning from? Mars?

Human symbolic representation of gravity does not make it a code. Gosh!

DNA on the other hand are already coded but humans needed symbolic representation to aid in better understanding it.

Abeg no talk again. smh
Religion / Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by 4everGod1: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

[size=36pt]SHOULD I BRING AN AMPUTEE TO YOU?[/size]

Or.......

Of everyone I know on Nairaland I know you the most after studying all your posts.... If you cannot believe a miracle or the divine hand of God over an issue and could call it fake because it came from me and call it staged and accuse me of doctoring screengrabs then why now ask me for a miracle performance?

I think your deceipt has eroded your skin and latched onto your bones and marrows.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by 4everGod1: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
DeSepiero:

...when it has to do with 4ever.god , I just smh.

why did you ammend my moniker? Are you afraid I would see the mention? I think Deepsight already wasted all his smh on you because I believe by now his neck would be aching from all the smh he has given to you.

When it comes to you my face is red from all the facepalms I have done.
Religion / Re: Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money by 4everGod1: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Exactly!

That guy cracks me up, he quickly typed long sermon about me not taking challenge

I then accepted a "challenge" of his which I opened a thread for previously and he's still typing sermons

yet he was still "smart" enough to call me the slow one?

All he wants to do here is argue

I suppose the alleged thread you opened was for a challenge you personally accepted or just lik in this case one that someone else accepted and u jumped on as usual.

When I asked u to join dalaman did you agree? when dalaman began having cold feet why did u not cease the opportunity yet you are quick to point a finger at someone else who wanted to and I declined since I was nobodys plaything.

I guess you really are slow on the uptake especially since you used a thread which is same as this to cite an example...so show me the difference between both scenarios?

By the way where has your precious Dalaman whom you were egging on from behind been? Have you bothered to find out if he has changed monikers? hint hint**

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.