Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: Problems With The Gospels: An Honest Survey For 4evergod (Part 1) by 4everGod1: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Mtcheew. Ridiculous Ridiculousness. I never knew I was your headache on NL.

If your thread is meant to convince and convert me to Islam then you should know you have the wrong target as I am too entrenched in Jesus to be moved.

Take your thread to the Islamic section and enjoy because its dead on arrival here.

Dont mention me again pls.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by 4everGod1: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2016
DeSepiero:

One can logically attribute natural disasters to sin considering the fact that most of the factors responsible for natural disasters are anthropogenic.

Lennycool Anthropogenic means something with direct involvement of man affecting th environment.

Note ....most of these your complaints are man made and not God made.

Even some research has shown that reclamation of land from water has caused some imbalance in the earths structure so can cause tectonic shifts.
Religion / Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by 4everGod1: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Lennycool:

But you said they were a consequence of human sin na? Then I said that planets without humans also experience natural disasters so what is the correlation?
Natural disasters on other planets in no way aids earth.
Just because we haven't found life on other planets doesn't mean they don't exits.

So this life on other planetd have been playing hide and seek with you right? Are they microscopic in nature of spiritual in nature that makes them unable to be found.

They cannot be found because they are not there simple. The moon was once thought to have life..did it? mars same..did it? Now you wish to console yourself that there may be a possibility of life on others..ok kontinuu.

The earth is the center and focus of every other creation. The sun and other planets are meant to serve the earths purpose. Science is unravelling this daily just like they thought the planets were useless to earth until they discovered the role Jupiter played to earth which I already told you. Without Jupiter taking the repeated hits of Meteors meant for earth and breaking them into tiny bits which disintegrate when they enter our space the earth would have been smashed to bits.

The sun on its own is so well positioned away from the earth that we are not roasted and even at that our ozone layer somehow conveniently also gives us cover. Perhaps the ozone layer also evolved to offer us protection from the suns rays abi?

Same way you think one day science would quash God is same way some day Science would quash your atheistic reasoning.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2016
Audray:
You have an unhealthy obsession with pooping.
Perhaps you need a High FSM chef to cast out the unramen impasta that has possessed you.

well Pasta aka FSM has the tendency to deteriorate when ingested so Pooping is the next viable option...Or did FSM make you unable to poop?

Abeg my comedy break is over. Business beckons....

Lunch today would be FSM with a drumstick on the side and washed down with some ice cold Pepsi... Can't wait.

Flying Spaghetti Bolonaise.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

lol

you can't eat FSM (your creator)

he sent those things to you for your taste Bud's pleasure

FSM is knocking on the door of your heart, he's been giving you grace all these while

don't fight him, open up

Open up what? My mouth? Thats the only place he is going in and has always gone in.

Mouth is entry...could be exit if he upsets my insides

The poop shoot is solely exit.

can I eat FSM with okro? experimenting with a new recipe.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2016
This is the kind of nonsensical thread eyehateGod loves...Watch him come on with his FSMs alternate moniker...
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Deicide aka eyehatGod aka the spokesperson for all "pastafarians" I see you peeking. I see you also deactivated the spokesman account. Waiting to see your next moniker. .Should be an interesting one like Noodlesoup.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2016
Audray:
The origins of FSM is unknown.He just exists.and loves you so much.All he needs is ur faith and belief that he's always looking out for you.
He loves you...unconditionally.
Stop pushing him away.

well the only pushing I do with it is when I sit on my white throne in my toilet and push it out...I feel so relieved when he pops out and gets flushed.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Beamborla:
No doubt, the end is here already!
Spaghetti that according to my grandma is nothing but worm.

kikikikiki their own "worm" dey fly...Rotflmao.
This guy are you a comedian?
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

FSM created everything, there's nothing which exists that he didn't create

he's outside space and time

there's been no such thing as killing in his name from past till present unlike those manmade gods used by despicable people to carry out genocidal and murderous acts

I guess your priesthood isnt as effective as it is supposed to be. Audray seems to be wrongfully informed. lol
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Beamborla:

Sorry! It looks like the incantations of a farmished stomach to me.

Quick kwesion, why does your prayer lack originality? I can see the Christian's Lord's prayer being adulterated here

Hahahaha lwtmb @ incantations of a famished stomach....This guy no go kill person. I did say that all I could see was FOOD in their gibberish and lame attempt at mockery.

At least mock with Originality. No quality, no depth, no savoir fair...

#famishedstomach.....epic
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Audray:
Pastafarianism is limited to humans.Common sense would tell you that. smiley

Oh so Pastafarinism is limited to People? I thought FSM was an alien? I guess you did not get the memo. Ask your high priest.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

we can only spread this gospel, keep preaching to them, telling them the message of Love FSM sent us to

I know its difficult for them because there are principalities and powers like Yahweh and other lesser gods known as "Impasta" in the holy book

let's pray that FSM opens their eyes

I was once like them, fighting and rejecting my creator

let's not give up on their soul

may FSM continue to give us the strength to keep up this good work

R'Amem

Oh yes eat more spaghetti so strenght will be your portion...Hey while at it make sure you ride the pink unicorn to the store to pick up the next supply of FSMs.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

FSM created the heavens, the earth and everything in them
that answers your question
if you have any more questions, kindly ask

Naaa I'll pass with the questions. Its delusional talking with my Food.
Besides I think FSM is confusing his meatballs with the universe. ...
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Audray:
Yeah on last day we don't get to boil eternally in giant vats of spicy hot sauce.It's their lot. I really hope it gets in their eyes alot.Since they refuse to acknowledge FSMs influence on everyday life. Ridiculous unbelievers.

Does FSM have a son named Indomie noodles? I hear it does.....How true is this?
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Audray:
Now that is just a little evidence that shows that there are pastafarians all over the world.Your denial won't change a thing.

Denying? who is denying? certainly not me....My toilet cannot deny, my dog cannot deny, my septic tank cannot deny so yes there are a few pastafarians in the world....Hope those I just listed top your list.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2016
Beamborla:
grin grin grin
This is a joke, right?

Yes its a joke...Their attempt at Mocking God.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2016
Audray:
Pastafarians do not practice such rituals as ur people do.
Oh,And why do you talk so much about FSM if u think he doesn't exist?
You know he exists.
Stop denying him.
Just open ur heart and accept him.
He loves you. smiley

Who did you hear or see who talks about FSM besides you guys...For the rest of the world especially the Italians Spaghetti is food and hey an italian restaurant may just begin a new menu...FLYING SPAGHETTI BOLONAISE.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Hehe cheesy Yea, they make a perfect joke whenever you want to laugh at one.

My brother today is friday so I needed this distraction...Tense week so enjoying this comedy moment is perfect for me.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2016
hopefullandlurd:
our FSM prayer

say with me guys

Our saucer which art in a colander, draining be Your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy meatballness be done on earth, as it is meaty in heaven. Give us this day our daily sauce, and forgive us our lack of piracy, as we pirate and smuggle against those who lack piracy with us. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us from non-red meat sauce. For thine is the colander, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R'Amen.

All ye FSMers oya repeat after your high priest on FSMism hopefullandlord aka pastafarian.... All I see in your creed is FOOD.....man must wack afterall.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Audray:
Don't be a dummy, unbeliever.A long time ago I ate ur Jesus Christ's crummy wafer flesh and drank his bland winey blood which by the way tastes like shite.
Why?After all the hype on it's completeness. undecided
It was nothing compared to the satisfaction FSM gives .

Ahhh the wafer and the wine....Such spiritual satisfaction....Something the FSM is yet to do a copy of as the Plagiarism Noodle it is. Oh wait is that waste water you pour away after boiling the FSM its blood? if so the thing don full my septic tank.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
DoctorAlien:

LOL. They have been around for a while now, bro. It isn't hard to see that this is yet another jibe at the worship of the true GOD, Jehovah.

I think it's amusing watching them make futile attempts at ridiculing us out of the worship of the only true GOD, Jehovah. smiley

I am indulging them in their mockery.

FSM --- Flopping spiritual Monkey
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
well, he told me to keep eatin him and also feed him to ma dog

ol boy its that dog angle thats the bomb. imagine there is dog food which is waste FSM and all you need do is boil it, add the kibble and feed your dog. Sometimes my dog dey even go Shakara as he prefers being fed with raw meat...

Even my dog dey do shakara for FSM a lot. He will ignore the bloody thing for hours till it gets cold and dry forcing me to resort to his favourite raw diet.

FSM wey dog too no want.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Audray:
Ignoramus.We don't really eat him.It's just a metaphor.Y'know...like ur weird communion.
Ours is more rameny and full of sauce...and quite filling!

Buffoon I eat your FSM. The last time I did was with catfish sauce... The fish made my day...
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
yeah quite tasty... But still not as tasty as Iya Bola jollof rice grin

Yes o and not half as tasty as the food from "come and see" a local eatery around the lekki axis...You need to see what they do with Dangote Spaghetti. ....People just dey stab the spaghetti anyhow with fork...chop and clean mouth..come use toothpick remove the rest from teeth spit am out then 6 hrs later na toilet get am.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

look at this blasphemer saying the one true God who made heaven and earth is a mockery of his imaginary friend?

how can you reduce your creator to such a level?

I can only pray that FSM doesn't strike you dead because he's a consuming fire; may FSM have mercy on your soul and forgive your naive blasphemy

listen and listen good; there's only one true god, his name is The Flying Spaghetti Monster

any other god is an Impasta

Oh yes the spaghetti monster the reason for meatball accompaniments...Very delicious but meals I use as appetisers. ..Prefer my eforiro or Chinese sauce with rice any time any day.

Spaghetti monster seems to be only fit for snacks.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
i love him... I eat him every day

More like you boil him for 3 to 5mins and toss in sone tomatoes and any other thing that spices it up to make it delicious. Apparently the Spaghetti monster isnt tasty when eaten all by itself plus it shrivels and becomes soggy under intense heat from the boiling water. lmao
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
prove to me he is real

You are wasting your time on them. Their FSM is meant to be a mockery of God...since to them God is imaginary then they also can imagine anything and claim it is God to them as well. That was how the flying spaghetti monster began.

They are all a bunch of bitter misguided adolescents thats all therr is to it.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by 4everGod1: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2016
Lennycool:

If natural disasters are a consequence of human sin. Then why do they happen on other planets. Jupiter, mars, Uranus e.t.c

The natural disasters that happen on other planets of what direct consequence are they to you on earth. Have you ever blamed God for the Natural Disasters on those planets? Is your angst no longer about its effect on Humans? What business of yours is a natural disaster on an empty planet?

Here you are on earth..fully comfortable yet you are using a natural disaster on a barren empty planet to ask a presumably intelligent question.

Young man the other planets are playing their roles just like Jupiter whose role is to protect earth from all the huge chunks of space rock as its like a bodyguard to earth.

Stop asking questions that negate your intelligence.

How many Jupitarians or Uranians have died from the natural disasters that happen on those planets? Do you know of any?

The question you should be asking is why did Life conveniently choose earth to thrive and not any other planet? Are there animals or other forms of humans on other planets?

You atheists claim to be thinkers but all I see is a shallowness in that thinking process that chooses to block out rationality but would rather be comfortable with delusion. The illogical one is you.
Religion / Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by 4everGod1: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
Ok, tell me what's going on here is a joke... I ate spaghetti yesternight and now i'm waking up to seeing somebody worship spaghetti.

Wait which do u worship actually, is it Fresh boiled Spaghetti or Spaghetti jollof or Spaghetti with tomato sauce...

Doctoralien, 4everGod, promise10, RabbiRabbi, winner01, Kingebukasblog, gboyee4fun, pidggin come and see some people worshipping spahgetti and macaroni and indomie noodles

They are not worth my time.
Religion / Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by 4everGod1: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
analice107:
I thought AmenRa was Indian?
AmenRa is the same eyehateGod. Although he has deactivated that account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.