Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

False. Allah says the similitude of Jesus and Adam is same, there were both from dust, and he says be and they are. They are all the same.

But if what you think is, because Jesus have no human father and that makes him begotten son of God or God. Then Adam was a greater son of God or greater God. I urge Christian to start worshiping Adam.

Wrong the Bible calls Jesus THE SECOND ADAM Why? Both came directly from God as they needed no Human agent to conceive them.

Adam was created from Dust and Jesus came directly from God as THE LIFE OF THE BABY IS FROM THE FATHER AND NOT FROM THE MOTHER....Even Doctors know this so I am surprised at the ignorance you spew.

How can one who came directly from the hands of God be less than the one who did not?

Oga JESUS IS LORD OF ALL...INCLUDING LORD OVER MUHAMMED. You can take it or TAKE IT!
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

[b] [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."

She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.

And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel

And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was. [/b]

If I am to borrow your own words here I can then ask you this very simple Question;

Who is better or greater the one who God Himself made by saying "Be" as yu put it and he never came about by human assistance or the one who was begotten via earthly parents like muhammed was?

Even your words are against you. If Allah can simply make one to "be" Then its obvious that the one who came directly from God when he declared it to "be" is greater than he who did not come directly from God and needed damaged earthly parents before he could "be" I.e muhammed.

True or false?
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Quran interpolation Never Ever. Insertion have never been found in the Quran and this is God promise.

’We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr - 9)

Yet the quran copied from the Bible.....Yet the Quran referred you to the PEOPLE OF THE BOOK (bible)

Now you claim the Quran has no insertions....You seem not to realise that Muhammed mischievously edited his Quran so it would favour him and give him rights to special favourd while punishing other adherents.

Muhammed was permitted to sleep with anybody and marry anybody but the likes of you are not. Muhammed was pernitted not to wash with water but the rest of you are not.

Young man stop embarrassing yourself with these your flimsy postulation and accept that fact that;

1. Christianity came before Islam
2. Christianity had a different foundation than Islam
3. Christianity offers life, love, peace, joy, tolerance while Islam does not.
4. Christianity is overwhelmed by Miracles while Islam is not.
5. Christianity is led by God and His spirit while Islam is led by a Paedophilic minded mentally deranged, degenerate.

You see the whole world already knows this and even here on Nairaland the owner of Nairaland has felt the rage and killing promises of Muslims.

Even yesterday a Muslim man who begged for Allahs help for years and received nothing came to seek help from Jesus and within 2 weeks after God used me to intervene his story has changed....You will read his testimony from his daughter here on Nairaland shortly because shr is a nairalander.

I suggest you stop messing yourself about and fix your obviously abusive Religion while leaving us to Live the life if Christ in God found via His death and resurrection.

Oh and lastly Jesus died and rose again but Muhammed died and remained dead....I know your Quran denies this because like I said muhammed wants to make himself important. I guess The Quran which came 400yrs after the Scriptures is supposed to be an authority when refuting the Bible.....smh

You do not realise that the Bible never copied from the Quran but the Quran copied from the bible because the bible was before it and it is the one that copied that can be doctored. Muhammed has conned you guys.
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2016
wirinet:

I doubt. The Eskimo already has fur (albeit artificial ones), without it the Eskimo would not have survived in the arctic environment in the first place.

smh in pity!
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Old testament? Why do you still pay tithes then? Also, I need you to tell me if the killings are right or wrong. Since they were right according to the old testament, Muhammad was right too according to the Qur'an.

Was why are you criticizing him?

The christians themselves are the most brainwashed people. Ask hahn, hopeful landlord or anyone. In fact ask otemanudunogrin

The People you mentioned have no time for Islam and we all know why. They are not threatened by Islam as islam is on a self destructive path on its own.

Under the Law God permitted killings as reprisal attacks as a warning to others and never without a just cause and never an instigator.

However under Islam killings are rampant and for no justifiable reasons. However Jesus came to then show us the true way of God which is LOVE while mohammed came and showed us the way of his ALLAH which is TO KILL AND PRETEND AND DECEIVE AND ENGAGE IN CHARMS AND DREAD OF JINS (demons) FROM THE TOILET.

Christians have been empowered to live above demonic activity and cast them ouy when encountered while muslims have zero power over demons and are to DREAD THEM WHILE INSIDE THE TOILET.

Have you ever wondered why Nations worldwide today are setting up restrictions against muslim immigrants from core muslim nations and not doing same for Christians from core Christian nations?

I advice you research that.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

That's hypocrisy. In factyou just reminded me. Is jesus god or is he the begotten son of god Contradiction tinzgrin

Are moses and david going to hell? Simple question. Even your god is a violent killer with no remorse

Its obvious you lack the ability to debate truthfully.

Moses and David were under the law or old testament dispensation of Judgement and the Bible says that for those in that dispensation they would be judged according to the Law.

Jesus represented a new Testament and a new life and He would judge us who witnessed and attest to His Divinity according to the Nee testament and Love.

Moses and David are not hell bound as they were faithful with the Law in their time and the same Law came from God.

You can only understand the Bible if you are not a brainwashed Muslim.

I already explained begotten to you so quoting John 3:16 was not needed.

You twist scripture same way you laid claims that Muhammed was mentioned in the Bible...smh

Your arguments are terribly redundant and devoid of substance.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol, ok. First, we respect Jesus Christ. As for the miracle, the Qur'an itself is a miracle. Do you know how many attempts have been made to corrupt the Qur'an like the bible? That's because Allah is protecting it.

If you talk about violence, ok, but what then do you have to say about David and Moses? Do you mean to say that they are wrong and are going to hell? If you say they are right, then you have no right to criticize our prophet. Your god also killed thousands of people and wiped out races. Where is the love? It is also now clear that your god is the biggest pedophile in history because he had sex with mary, a mere human, to give birth to his "only begotten son", jesus

Why do you compare Moses and David and even God with muhammed? We are talking about Jesus who preached the refined and direct opposite of all that Moses and David did and here you are trying to shift the goalpost.

Was muhammed not a Paedophile?
Was muhammed not a killer?
Was muhammed not an advocate for rape?
Was muhammed not a liar?
Was muhammed not a deceiver?
Was muhammed not an advocate for homosexualism?
Was muhammed not mentally unstable?

First address the issues with your Prophet and after you are done you can then come to discuss Jesus with me and we do not say Jesus is a Prophet....He was the embodiment of God in the flesh so was greater than any Prophet who ever lived.

like I said, your folly is before you.

goodmorning!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Do you know the meaning of the word "only"? If we are to go by this, then what of Adam and Eve That applies to them too but the word "only" suggests otherwise.

The fact is your god had sex with mary. Simplegrin

The bible calls Jesus the ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER and not the FIRST BEGOTTEN OF THR MOTHER simply because the life of the CHILD is from The man. Jesus existed before the world began in uniqueness and glory Which is why He is described as the only begotten.

However He is also called the FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD! Will you also say that perhaps death conceived Him as well? Afterall the words FIRST BORN was used and for something to be born it first had to be conceived. Was that what the words FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD also meant?

Your folly is before you.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2016
aaronson:
That's no news op, He watches over use even when you having sex, Technically, God watches p orn in HD and gets h orny too.

You need a crash course in English....

To "watch over" means TO PROTECT and not what you just said.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
The truth is Islam is the only perfect religion. When we told you that the bible has been corrupted you refused to believe. It is either you accept that the bible is corrupted or you agree that god rraped Mary. We respect Mary, Jesus and the One and Only True God, Allah (SWA). All these silly stories and contradictions won't take you anywhere.

How can what in all truth is open to be seen be twisted by anyone? Only the twisted can twist the truth which is what you are clearly doing.

So the declaration to Mary that she would concieve and bear a child was when Mary was in heaven? If She was told that SHE WOULD HAVE A CHILD does thr word WOULD not mean a FUTURE TENSE?

Luke 1 vs 35

And the angel answered and said unto
her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon
thee, and the power of the Highest
shall overshadow thee: therefore also
that holy thing which shall be born of
thee shall be called the Son of God

Is the word SHALL a present tense or a future tense? So how did Mary not know prior to her conceiving of Christ?

The only Power Islam has is when they try to discredit the Glory in Jesus and Who he is but no matter how you try to do this, the whole world knows and can tell why you passionately desire to do this as a muslim.

Miraculous works......Jesus did them
Miraculous works........Muhammed did absolutely none

Peacefulness......Jesus lived and exemplified it
Peacefulness........ Muhammed was a killer and totally anti peaceful

Love.......Jesus preached and taught it and lived it towards everyone
Love........Muhammed rarely practised it and when he did it was to a selected group as he harboured hatred for the rest

The truth is that nobody really cares when you open your mouth to declare the islam is the best religion as if it is a contest or something..When the works and characteristics of Islam is evident for all to see and the workings of its Paedophilic and hate mongering prophet is clear to see as by your fruits you are known same with how people know Jesus Christ and christianity by His fruits.

This will be my last response to you as I can clearly see that you have absolutely nothing new to say besides what others have repeatedly said over the years and which have been repeatedly debunked.

Have a good morning

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

God brought us about too unless we were created by another god. But the verse says "only begotten son". If you look at how you call him the son of God and how he had no father, it is very clear that the first meaning is the right one in this situation

Since you and the OP seem to think you are on to something let me ask you a very direct and simple question.

When did Jesus begin to exist?

A. At his birth
B . Before the world began

Pls choose. But before you respond kindly do your research very well so you would give me another childish response as you just did above. If you do this research well enough you will understand why the 2nd definition of Begotten defines Jesus and how you cannot use the first definition to beget someone who had already been in existence prior to everything and everyone.

1 Like

Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Seun:

This is a baffling question. Evolution alters DNA, of course.

We don't evolve from a single cell in 9 months. The DNA contains a biological code that makes a fertilized egg develop into a baby and after the baby is born, guides the development of the baby into an adult. What the process of evolution does is that, it takes the software for a particular animal and then alters it so it would develop into something that can survive better in a particular environment. So you could have a fish, and then the routine that develops the fin is altered so it develops legs instead. The routine for the tail could be halted if it's not needed. Different animals can look very similar in the womb due to the fact that all animals run modified versions of the same original DNA "software".

DNA is written not by a programmer but by random mutations and natural selection, which takes a lot of time to develop major features.

I suggest you read this your post again so you would see how crazy this theory sounds.

So DNA can help fast track everything and in the process we pass through looking a cell to fishlike to then human all in 9 months yet you say evolution helps us adapt by altering certain features like giving fish legs right? So the baby in the womb was it concieved nd start growing with legs in the womb? Remember ot began from a simple single cell so to you thats not what evolution depicts.

You also mentioned natural selection....Evolutionists declare that man is the pinnacle of evolution yet via the same law of natural selection man could not borrow the best from all other of his evolutionary processes.

We still do not have the best eyesight of all creatures, We do not have the best smell (nose), We do not have the strongest jaw, We do not have the ability to regrow lost limbs like lizards regrow tails, we do not have the ability to camouflage ourselves like chameleons do, we do not have the greatest hearing for all sound frequencies, and so on.

The law of natural selection should have easily dealt with this problem but no it did not but somehow other "lesser" animals got the best of these aforementioned things....

when you reason it deeply I am sure even you would have doubts about evolution as its filled with suppositions and probabilities and outlandish assumptions with questionable or no proof besides the cloak and dagger story of it taking billions of years to happen.

So if we as humans are billions of years from the first evolutionary process thise clearly states that we are still evolving which was why I I gave the example of human reproduction..... If 50million people 1000yrs ago began reproducing then by now we would have had 250million or more reproductive cycles individually yet with no evolutionary change in sight or even the slightest hint of it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Let me just ignore you. Because you cannot accept the truth no matter how, you must have something to lie.

Why do I need to lie? Am I the one who began the thread? Even your own screengrabs show who the liar is clearly so continue don't let me stop your good work .... grin
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Let me just ignore you. Because you cannot accept the truth no matter how, you must have something to lie.

Why do I need to lie? Am I the one who began the thread? Even your own screengrabs show who the liar is clearly so continue don't let me stop your good work ....

1 Like

Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Seun:

DNA is, among other things, is a biological "software" that guides the process of turning an embryo into a full grown animal. Evolution primarily alters this development process. It's intuitive that "writing" a piece of software takes much longer than "running" it after it's been written.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=lanugo+function
"It helps to hold the vernix in place to ensure your baby's delicate skin doesn't become chapped by the long immersion in amniotic fluid."

Lanugo also provides warmth. I am married with kids so I know. I suggest you ask a gynaecologist for confirmation.

Also its known that every human or animal is a full representation of an evolutionary process so when 20million of such subjects reproduce that is 20million different evolutionary processes running daily worldwide so when evolution is looked at it should not be in years but in number of reproductions or processes it takes or took to evolve so how come if we have probably 50million indians reproducing or Chinese reproducing and all are fresh evolutionary reproductive samples I do not see a change from these 50milion samples of which some might be twins or triplets thereby increasing the number of subjects and evolutionary processes.
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Seun:

DNA is, among other things, is a biological "software" that guides the process of turning an embryo into a full grown animal. Evolution primarily alters this development process. It's intuitive that "writing" a piece of software takes much longer than running it after it's been written.

So which did we come from? Simple evolution or DNA process?

We are not to be compared to a computer system. We are 10000000 times more complex. If we can evolve from a single cell in 9 months with the aid of DNA as you put it then at what point in the evolutionary process did DNA come into play.

Plus if DNA did come into play then surely evolution should not have taken billions of years because already between 100AD and 2016 BC we have had roughly 2000 yrs and world population has grown by millions so am I not supposed to be seeing various stages of further evolution from these millions as each is a representation of a fresh line of evolutionary process attempted millions of times within this period.
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

I know you will defend it. I expect you. Am Just a boy, but I can see and admit the truth that older couldn't.

Thank you for posting the screengrab as proof of what I just said. I suppose you are blind to the number 2 definition there abi?

I suggest you take something to help you sleep and relax your boyish mind because right now its not reasoning as it should.

4 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seun:

Actually, a bunch of naked people moving into current Eskimo territory would have just died. A slightly less unrealistic scenario is if we never developed the ability to make clothes to insulate our bodies. In that case, we would probably have evolved to grow thick fur for winter.

Lanugo has nothing to do with keeping babies warm. Being inside the body of a warm-blooded, fully-clothed mother is what does that.

Read up Seun

Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
wirinet:

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? Lunagi helps keep babies warm while in the mother's womb? Do you have an idea of the temperature of the mothers womb?
Do you know that a foetus passes through the evolutional history ( appearance that is) within its 9 months developmental period. Within that period it has a gill and a tail. All these disappear as it form fully into a human baby.

smh and do you know that evolutionists claim that life began from a single cell and it took us billions of years to evolve to whom we are today yet it takes th single cell in a womans womb just 9 months to become a full blown human?

That 9 months the single celled egg divides and further divides and then becomes a zygote and an embryo with gills and fishlike and then takes the shape of a human all in 9 months.

Did evolution suddenly find a way of speeding up the process now?

FYI the temperature in the womb is slightly below body temperature which is why a womans temperature increases and gets warmer and remains so for the first 3 months of pregnancy as this warmth helps to preserve the life of the baby.

so if the temperature in the womb isnt icy cold and yet the baby has the lanugo fur covering why not retain it since the parents somehow should be able to genetically transmit a gene that helps the baby retain the fur and not discard it at 36 weeks.
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
wirinet:

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? Lunagi helps keep babies warm while in the mother's womb? Do you have an idea of the temperature of the mothers womb?
Do you know that a foetus passes through the evolutional history ( appearance that is) within its 9 months developmental period. Within that period it has a gill and a tail. All these disappear as it form fully into a human baby.

smh and do you know that evolutionists claim that life began from a single cell and it took us billions of years to evolve to whom we are today yet it takes th single cell in a womans womb just 9 months to become a full blown human?

That 9 months the single celled egg divides and further divides and then becomes a zygote and an embryo with gills and fishlike and then takes the shape of a human all in 9 months.

Did evolution suddenly find a way of speeding up the process now?
Religion / Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Christian god have sex (fornication) with mere mortal and virgin woman called Mary may Allah be pleased her. Then the one and only son of God was born or God was born.

For those who will explain the biblical meaning of "Begotten" I have already find it.

Greatest Blasphemy Ever.

Smh! pls how old are you? Begotten means "to cause to be" or to "bring forth" and not only sexual reproduction.

You carefully twisted the meaning of the word to fit your Childish post.

By the way let me even ask you....God did have a hand in the appearing of Jesus...How was mohammed begotten?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seun:

They won't evolve fur on their bare skins unless hairiness increases an Eskimo's chance of survival. Since they have clothes, this isn't the case.

So what you are saying is that if they had remained Naked they would have developed fur?

if this were to be the case then how is it that all babies regardless of their region while in the womb have a fur like covering called Lanugo and this helps keep them warm while in the womb and they lose this fur around the 32nd to 36th week before birth....including those of eskimo babies...Isnt it logical and proper for evolution under natural selection to retain the fur of eskimo babies?
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seun:
That's completely wrong. The big brain evolved in Africa. The first eskimos who moved to the north pole already had the ability to make clothes.

*facepalm* again!

So is the ability to make clothes part of the evolutionary process the OP is talking about?

Did the eskimos develop needles for fingers or threads for hair?

I do not think you fully understood the OP
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

none sir

i dont believe the gospel writers were present with jesus...
Thats where the problem stems in..
Thats where our two views arise..

good point..
But there's more to ''early christianity''

prophecy?
Which one?
The ones i know are non-prophecies...
Well i dont expect you to see reason with me on this..
Its like two sides of a coin

confused?.....
Misinformed?? Hell no..
I read broadly..and i always look at two sides of a paper before leaving my signature on one..
Jesus existed..hell yes..
But other added stuffs to his existence and his ''divinity'' etc are weird...

All these your "good point" comments...pls this is not a debate because I know u love debates.

Do you agree that Jesus was Divine? If yes why would you claim anyone added anything to his existence and divinity especially when it clearly declares in John 21 vs 25

And there are also many other things which Jesus did. If they should be allrecorded one by one [in
detail], I suppose that eventhe world itself could not
contain (have room for)the books that would be
written

So to you Mathew Mark Luke and John never encountered Jesus and never knew Him? Let tow your train of thought and ask you this....
If you say they were not with Jesus and Josephus also was not why would you take Josephus's words as an authority when he lived in 100AD?

So there was no Prophecy about the birth of Jesus?

ok grab your Bible if you have any and read up

Isaiah 7:14 (NIV):
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a
sign: The virgin will be with child and will
give birth to a son, and will call him
Immanuel.

Micah 5:1-2 (NIV):
1 Marshal your troops, O city of troops,
for a siege is laid against us. They will
strike Israel's ruler on the cheek with a
rod.
2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though
you are small among the clans of Judah,
out of you will come for me one who will
be ruler over Israel, whose origins are
from of old, from ancient times."

Genesis 49:10 (NIV):
The scepter will not depart from Judah,
nor the ruler's staff from between his
feet, until he comes to whom it belongs
and the obedience of the nations is his.

Isaiah 11:1-10 (NIV):
1 A shoot will come up from the stump
of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will
bear fruit.
2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on
him-- the Spirit of wisdom and of
understanding, the Spirit of counsel and
of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of
the fear of the LORD--
3 and he will delight in the fear of the
LORD. He will not judge by what he sees
with his eyes, or decide by what he hears
with his ears;
4 but with righteousness he will judge the
needy, with justice he will give decisions
for the poor of the earth. He will strike
the earth with the rod of his mouth; with
the breath of his lips he will slay the
wicked.
5 Righteousness will be his belt and
faithfulness the sash around his waist.
6 The wolf will live with the lamb, the
leopard will lie down with the goat, the
calf and the lion and the yearling[1]
together; and a little child will lead them.
7 The cow will feed with the bear, their
young will lie down together, and the lion
will eat straw like the ox.
8 The infant will play near the hole of the
cobra, and the young child put his hand
into the viper's nest.
9 They will neither harm nor destroy on
all my holy mountain, for the earth will
be full of the knowledge of the LORD as
the waters cover the sea.
10 In that day the Root of Jesse will
stand as a banner for the peoples; the
nations will rally to him, and his place of
rest will be glorious.

There are several more even from Jeremiah and others.
Were those additions to the Bible or speaking about someone else?
Religion / Re: If Evolution Was True! by 4everGod1: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seun:
The Eskimos don't need to grow their own fur because evolution has already given them the ability to hunt animals and wear their fur.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seun le nu e!! Haaaa....smh and facepalm at the same time.

So people in Paris evolved to start designing clothes and waering them.

People in China evolved to becoming fabricators and geeks and sending their products to Nigeria

Nigerians evolved to importers and not manufacturers and globetrotters abi?

Seun Seun Seun how many times did I call you....

1 Like

Religion / Re: Animal's Transition From Water To Land (evolution) by 4everGod1: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seun:
Actuslly, lots of fish have kidneys: http://kidneys-are-us.weebly.com/fish.html

Since lots of "other" fish have kidneys why then did evolutionists try to use the coelycanth as the missing evolution link only for the fish to appear years later and by itself said....Abeg o no be me o...I no waka comot from water enter land o...

Can you answer this?
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

pls baba..we are not quarreling oo
abeg

its just what i deduced sire..
1) he was baptised by john
2)after the baptism,,before and after john's death..his disciples remained distinct and didnt follow jesus (acts 9:1-7)...in the second century they were known as the ''Mandeans'' and had theological conflicts with christians...the polemics of early christianity confirm this...

jesus without a doubt

lol..his adherents still exist till this day...
Just that they've shifted a bit in their system
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeans

and im not a follower of john..
I speak for myself...and pls no be quarrel o

Please answer this question using the options below;

Who was Present during the days of Jesus

a. Mathew
b. Mark
c. Luke
d. John
e. Josephus
f. Raphiemontella

When you are done answering that then answer this;

Whose words are to be trusted. ..One present with Jesus or one who was not?

Then answer this question;

since you already can attest to the fact that Jesus was greater than John then why should their doctrinal conflicts matter for surely the greater is to be followed.

Did the Madeans die for the sins of the world? The prophecy regarding the coming of a messiah was it pointing at the medeans?

If it wasn't what then should be your concern about them and the beliefs they hold? Should it in some way then negate the ministry of Jesus Christ?

Like I said before, you are sorely misinformed and confused....but like you said ....no be quarrel!
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

i dont take my knowledge from only the bible brother....im not a partaker to ''sola scriptura''

just as oyedepo became richer than adeboye...oyedepo's fanatic followers can claim adeboye was oyedepo's ''boy''...
Do you understand me sire?
Ranchhoddas

I dare say that you are sorely confused! Assuming I want to go with this your howler can you show me any proof of anywhere you claimed to have read that Jesus was a disciple of John the Baptist?

Plus can you tell me who was greater? John the Baptist or Jesus?

I asked this because even this your usage of Oyedepo and Adeboye is absolutely without a doubt wrongly applied. So answer my questions.

Also are you a fanatical follower of John the Baptist to claim Jesus was his "boy" Disciple
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I was flummoxed by his response. I was waiting for him to come and explain himself before asking him whether he has ever read the Gospels, because from the top of my head I can remember Jesus saying ''a prophet is not honoured in his own country'' ie Jesus Himself acknowledged His nationality. I don't know where Raphie is getting his information from.

From what I saw yesterday and today I can deduce that confusion or gross misinformation led him to atheism.
Religion / Re: An Important Question For Ifenes by 4everGod1: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

well.
The dude was a jewish rabbi,,who practised the life of the ''essenes''..or was one of them...and was the disciple of john the baptist who was an essene..not the other way round...(my views) and he wasnt from nazareth...

Ranchhoddas from the above statement you can clearly see why I said he is ignorant of Scripture and only argues for the sake of it.

John the Baptist himself declared that he was unfit to lace the shoes of Jesus yet this guy sayd Jesus was disciple of John the Baptist...I think he needs to show you scriptural proof of this.

Plus he says Jesus the Son of Man was not from Nazareth even when He was clearly identified as a Nazarene and the books of Luke and Mathew declared He was from Nazareth Galilee.

I am tired of facepalming and shaking my head for this guy as he clearly shows that even as an Atheist who enjoys ridiculing Christianity he lacks knowledge of Scripture.....

How can someone claim Jesus was a disciple of John the Baptist who the bible described as his forerunner and who had to play the script of Baptising Jesus in order to fulfil all righteousness. ..

I don tire abeg. Afterwards now he will also call it a typo.
Religion / Re: Another Hillarious Christian To Atheist Tale by 4everGod1: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
This tickles me real hard! He even said Succubus spirit.....hahahahaha.

So that made him an atheist. Golly gosh gosh these Atheists can have some comic reasons for jumping Ship...

This story deserves the colours of the rainbow....we are waiting o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Super Rich Former New Ager, Steven Bancarz’s, Radical Conversion To Follow Jesus by 4everGod1: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
ifenes:

With all these threads you open I doubt you have much time for Jesus

With all this stalking you have been doing up and down nairaland I doubt you have any time for your new age beliefs...... The guy in the OP is a perfect original while you are a copy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.