Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,289 members, 7,846,316 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:
For a prominent Ukrainian philosopher to say something like that means that masturbation is ingrained deeply in Ukrainian culture. And I didn't even know you.

So for Buhari a prominent Nigerian President to say Nigeria is Fantastically corrupt means Corruption is engrained in us? Are you corrupt?
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

Sorry,but its not worth that 0.5 second of my time undecided

True! Same way the paedophile and self confessed liar called muhammad isnt worth mine.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh . Sorry about the error bro . Ah , I wonder why Weah96 is still prattling

He is still prattling because he has an itchy mind and an itchy tongue. Its called "I MUST BE HEARD SYNDROM"

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

He doesn't take panadol for headache. He didn't seek medical assistance otherwise he would take panadol for headache. You're saying that he went to the doctor to seek treatment for his problem. However, he is denying it.

The person you should be confirming from is me and not kingebukasblog. I have repeatedly said I embarked on no medical tests on fertility so let this rest.
Kingebukasblog blog obviously made an error which I have corrected repeatedly as answers to your question.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

What conclusion please?
You can say bokoharam hates xtian,or ISIS (dont also forget its the Muslims who bear most of their brunt)but am talking on behalf of the 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide,so the best you can draw from your so-called worldwide conclusion is that some 0.0001% Muslims hates xtians.I wasn't referring to you in particular...but to your average xtian because almost every single xtian comment about Muslims reveals hate,now,who hates who?

Its spelt CHRISTIAN and not XTIAN
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

Who hates who,from your comments alone online,its clear for everyone to see that the average xtian hates the Muslim.

My good sir, I only have one topic about muslims on NL and it was a question. Every other focus has been on Atheists so you cannot use me to arrive at your conclussion but we can use worldwide events to arrive at our conclussion regarding muslims.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

But you don't take medicines and managed to successfully revive a dead baby the same night your child was born? OK.

I can bet money that you masturbate a lot.

Why dont you save yourself the embarrassment and just stop. You are not making sense anymore.
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:
Sounds fake

Yeah sounds fake abi? Especially since he never backed it up with a before and after video or picture evidence abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
frank317:

Sorry for sounding insolent (damn... I had to work hard not to sound like that but, how can I, in a country were people believe aeroplanes are example of witch craft)

A scratch on your hand disappearing on its own is nothing near supernatural, it doesn't even sound supernatural. You just didn't investigate to find out the cause. It was bound to disappear at the time it did, not because u praised God and prayed. It's just something u don't understand simply because you have not taken the right action to understand it.

Calling it supernatural is laughable, except u believe that anything we just don't understand is supernatural..

Your statement is way more laughable than hers because she spoke from experience while you are just grasping at straws.

The experience was hers and I am sure this story which she directed to Atheists was in itself a test for you guys and its amazing that none of you could agree on one thing. You all created scenarios in your individual heads and gave varying responses which speaks a lot about how confused you all are and how all of you exist on a false foundation.

She said this wasnt the first time it had happened plus why it happened frequently on other occasions and her spiritual disposition then compared to now and the other ones took a good while longer to heal but they left scars but this one totally vanished and in record time and it coincided with when she saw it, reported it and praised and prayed without regard to it.

Some would call it coincidence or any other name like a health condition but she isnt buying that because she knows what she saw and experienced

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
tempem:
Fill in the Gap.
Why at first did you feel there isn't a creator? And now, why were you convinced that, there must be a creator? There, we'll know why you had to make that huge decision.

Why don't you try convincing him to change back.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:
For a prominent Ukrainian philosopher to say something like that means that masturbation is ingrained deeply in Ukrainian culture. And I didn't even know you.

The way you are grabbing at anything is legendary. Your ignorance comes factory fitted young man.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

It was all in your head

You live and learn.
http://lifehacker.com/5799234/how-muscle-memory-works-and-how-it-affects-your-success

The guy has come with a new one....he says it was all in my head. Hahahahaha your assumptions are all in YOUR head weah96. Until you experience you can never know so this is all beyond you.
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Femmymata2:
Glory be to God in the highest. I was a big fool denying the existence of my Creator, But I'm grateful to God for arresting me and delivering me from the power of darkness. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour, to serve and do the will of God for the rest of my life. The only loser here is Satan!!!. I wish other athiest will follow suit, there is no other way but Jesus. Release yourself from the bondage of the devil before it's too late.. Thanks to all the Christians who always preached to me,don't stop your kingdom advancement effort. It will speak at the end

Honestly I had to go to your profile to view your previous posts before this so I could confirm yoi were once Anti God especially since this is a faceless forum and I saw the way and manner you bashed God over everything and even mocked Him on some occassions.

Thank God your eyes have been opened to the truth....it is now your turn to pray for and preach to Atheists of which you once were.

I join you to bless God for your life and your decision to accept Jesus. Indeed God is good forever and ever.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Young Girl Brought Back To Life During Sunday Church Service In FUTO by 4everGod1: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op I hope you have video evidence, fingerprint evidence, hair follicle evidence, footprint evidence, poopoo sample, picture of scanned eyes, and so on because some sad people here would demand for them.
Religion / Re: A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. by 4everGod1: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2016
badaru911:
c

What you just posted does not answer my question. You conveniently left out answering why muslims despise Cbristians because that was the crux of my submission.

Plus that so called islamic scholars comment shows it wasnt Christians either.
Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2016
frank317:

Lol... what are you implying in your last paragraph?

His took days, therefore it's not God

Hers took three days therefore it's God

While your God is quick to heal a scratch in three hours, can he apply such speed in rescuing the chibok girls and innocent kids suffering all around the world?

When your mind is obviously out of its depth it begins to speak balderdash.
Religion / Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Seun:
The calamity was caused by carelessness. The devil was not the one who failed to teach the boy to avoid roads. He was not the one who failed to install a jam lock on the gate so people won't forget to secure it. He was not the one who went to sleep knowing that there was no other person watching the toddler. And he was not the one who forgot to secure the gate.

One problem with religious thinking is that it causes us interpret our experiences incorrectly and thus to fail to figure out the real reasons for our problems so we can prevent them from happening again. Train your son. Install a jam lock. Never leave him unsupervised. Those are the real lessons of the story. But the OP probably thinks the lesson is to pray and fast more.

For your mind abi?
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol. Where are you from?

My dad was Nigerian from Abia state ( as he is late now) and my mum was ukrainian (she is late too)
Religion / A Question To My Muslim Brothers. Be Honest Please. by 4everGod1: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Hi all.

The world as we know it has made a lot of fact finding so easy and quick so we can easily carry out random sampling of opinions, reactions, attitudes and emotions.

Its common knowledge the 2 of the biggest religions worldwide are Christianity and Islam and it is also common knowledge that one worships God aka Yahweh while the other worships Allah aka Allah.

One has Jesus as its prophet while the other has muhammad as its prophet.

Generally the world has observed how islamic terrorists have repeatedly unleashed terror on other religions especially Christians and have also unleashed terror on themselves and if we do a random sampling on people behind acts of terror worldwide we would discover that the ratio of Islamic acts of terror when compared to Christian acts of terror is in the probability of 10000 : 1(ten thousand to 1) with islam having the 10000 ratio.

Yet when islamists want to talk to Christians they end up saying Allah is one.

Question: does this mean that the Islamic Allah is one with the Christian God whom Christians have never referred to as Allah and whom Muslims have never referred to as Yahweh?

Assuming they are one why then do Muslims detest and hate Christians?

Is it because Christians recognize Jesus and not Muhammad or because Allah and Yahweh are actually different or its something too spiritual to explain?

Please I need intelligent muslim scholars to come in and make submissions.

Cc KingEbukasBlog
Winner01
Fxomor
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The problem Weah96 and other atheists have is that they are obdurate about their assertions , assumptions and conjectures .

Yeah like the proverbial giraffe that thinks because it has a long neck can liken itself to a tree trunk.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2016
lepasharon:
OP ur baby looks 'abroad' smiley

Thanks! I suppose thats because I am a half caste (as Nigerians call it) which further puts a dent in someones assumption regarding a certain doctor
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. The OP has not agreed that he indulged in masturbation meaning all these are conjectures .

2. In reality , the amount of semen released depends on how sexually aroused a man is - this means that a man will tend to release more sperm during sex than masturbation .

3. Its very rare that one masturbates , then have sex immediately . What's the point of masturbating when there is a vagina to drill the next minute .

4. He stated clearly that the doctor declared that both himself and his wife were fertile after numerous tests .

The guy wants to injure himself over this mastur..bation matter.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2016
dblackninja:

What description spokesman? Even the op did not know the type of wound she had when I questioned her (can't even describe it--whether it's black and has horns, the only thing she knows is that she has a wound). That tells volume of this thread.
Anyway my time has already been wasted, can't waste it anymore over here.

Even if she did not know the kind of wound it was she gave a description and the same description I gave to you.

Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2016
dblackninja:

Are you now the op..or did you witness it with her to corroborate her story and provide us with a maybe description of the type of wound she got undecided That's how you guys go about creating threads calling us out with no tangible substance in them..I tireooo!

Read her story and description again. Let me even hell you with a screen shot of her own words.

Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
one question I want to ask you is did you apply anything to the arm or take some medications because I also had a mark on my face one day when I woke up my mum thought it was an attack but my big brother said I was stung by am insect after days without prayers it went on its own I did not even take any medication and I do not believe in God or the supernatural

If she applied any cream or took any medication I think she would have said so. Plus her shock isnt that the scar cleard up but it is thaf it cleared up coincidentally when she was praising God and it took just 3hours or so to clear up completely without leaving any trace.

Yours took days...hers took 3 hours and left no mark to show that there was even a scare there to begin with.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2016
sirbiolee:
You christian pls if u don't knw anything about Islam pls jez kip quite... Don't let us argue abt religious matter.. #..Allah is one

Did I just hear you say Allah is one? ROTFLMHO

Ok so Allah is one right? Which means our Jehovah Elshadai is your Allah and vice versa? Assuming this your statement is true why then are Christians detested and hated by Muslims? Is it because we accept Jesus and not Muhammad or because Your Allah is not my Allah or you have no reason why but just do anyway.

Answer wisely pls.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Mizmycoli have you managed to read the link?
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
Christians your religion is baseless.you better stop bringing propaganda into Islam

Let me ask you a question. I just need a yes or no answer nothing else.

If I Christian dressed up all nice and sharp with my shoes and all and I carry my bible and desire to walk into your mosque would you let me?

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
Christians your religion is baseless.you better stop bringing propaganda into Islam

Your problems and propaganda as muslims are from within you. You are the Architect and executioner of your own problems. When your foundation is built on terror, hate and lies how do you think the rest of you would turn out?

Christians Love
Muslims Hate

Figure that out.

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder by 4everGod1: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Chuksemi:

Please, when this happened, did you perchance visit the hospital to find out what happened? Reaction to Allergies don't only come in form of swollen body parts.

Since you said there was a blood clot. It is still possible you slept in a wrong position, pressurized that part of your arm, hence the long mark and blood clot. Which would of course disappear after the pressure has been relieved.

I don't think anything physical has changed since you stopped being overly religious. It's all about perception. What happened then, still happens now. Just that you've reduced the importance attached to otherwise minor occurrences.

If the OP slept in a wrong position don't you think she would know and not you assuming she did from where you are seated.

She did not say she had a swelling she said she had a mark with blood on it which depicts a cut or a fresh scar that bled a bit and then the blood dried on it. Stop with your imaginary explanations. She knows what she saw and experienced and has stated it here.

Your explanation is a mere mental fabrication.
Religion / Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

One thing with Us humanoids is that we take death as an end, while it's only the beginning of an everlasting journey.

[They hoped on God to save them]
Everything happens for a reason, besides nobody will live here forever.
And everybody's given time to spend here on earth must not be equal.

That you weren't alerted in the spirit when danger shows up means; you are not always holy/righteous/clean 24/7 - 365 days.
Some men of God predicted when they will die, yet they died that period, coincidence?

As for God healing amputees, maybe this would help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnI4eoSvwo

I lobe your open mindedness my brother. You hae posted a link that would help prove that God heals amputees but watch them say they cannot waste their data to watch it.

Proof is something they crave but when it is presented they still run away from.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:

You opened this thread to prove one point: that you speak to the spirit of a resurrected Jew from 2000 yrs ago who solves your problems because he created time and space.

I gave you my own suggestions. Quite a few men who are infertile find the problem to be a case of simple muscle habituation, one which can be corrected with awareness

Or the children belong to your doctor.

Which is more likely? The spirit of the resurrected Jew performed the impossible for you or your own waist finally shot a good one after years of desperation? It appears that you were actually trying all kinds of shots for years and your muscles eventually forgot the stimulus of your palms.

Yeah my muscles forgot because my muscles have a degree of consciousness right? Your doctor theory is quashed, your mastur..bation theory is alsl quashed..... so what else have you got since both your assertions were obviously wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.