Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

4everGod1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4everGod1's Profile / 4everGod1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 74 pages)

Religion / Re: Is Seun Always Right? by 4everGod1: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:
Christian section won't solve the endless arguments between christians. Before the advent of many atheist here the various sect of christianity use to constantly argue against each other always. If a christian section is created a repeat will still occur.

You are an Atheist so why should Christian arguments amongst Christians be of any concern to you. Its called "Friendly Fire"
Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

I don't need your love. Love that says obey me or be tortured forever. Carry your love and shove it up your behind. You guys are just emotionally attached to your religion, when people like me.poke holes in it you start spewing emotional trash like I am bitter and filled with hate. Are you bitter and filled with hate when you point out holes in the atheist assertions? I don't think you are and as such you will never see me use such puriele and feeble emotional garbage when discussing God related issues with peeps. You guys are just emotional wrecks and cry babies.

Now this is what I call a bitter tantrum...but I still love you bro. The entire Family of God loves you bro.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2016
winner01:
You need a hug from your parents.

Lol I luv u bro...you sure have a way with expressions...hahahahaha the young man just needs love...there is so much hate and darkness in him.

Dalaman I love you with the Love of Jesus. Make sure you hug lots of folks today okay?

3 Likes

Religion / Is Seun Always Right? by 4everGod1: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2016
SEUN OH SEUN WHY DOST THOU DEFAME US SO?

you posted this as a response to an inquest by macelliot.

Yes, I believe all beliefs should be fair game for criticism, but only the living can criticize. It's a pity that some beliefs cannot tolerate criticism.

See also: https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each

Then you closed the thread.

You ended that quote by saying "its a pity some beliefs cannot tolerate criticism"

So in essence because Christians can tolerate criticism they are fair game to be toyed with at anyones behest? Based on that we are open to all and sundry to defame, ridicule and insult?

You do not know it all Seun and I seriously advise you reassess the issue because those whom you say can tolerate criticism seem not to be your problem so whats so hard with granting them their request for an exclusive peaceful section?

Equity! Equity! Equity!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
OgundeleT:

we are almost the same. i choose non out of thousands gods claimed to exist but u just choose one. do the maths we are almost same and if u happen to choose the wrong one we are all heading to hell fire

So your acceptance of Islam is simply a gamble all along like you guys do with bet9ja and all that... Has muhammad been reduced to a gamble? Amazing!

Well as for me my choice is a certainty JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM.

When you graduate from gambling with your beloved islam to being sure about it you can come and preach to me.

1 Like

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2016
dalaman:

When will you stop acting a fool ? How many muslims have you converted through prayers? Infact how many catholics have you been able to convert through prayers? Stop stalking me.

Personally I can count about 4 muslims and more than 9 Atheists plus 2 catholics God has used me to convert to Christianity within the period of my walk with Him. Even one out of the two Catholics was already fed up with their ways so was looking for someone to tell him the truth and we met on one of my evangelism outings. One of the converted Muslims is today a senior Pastor with Foundation Faith Ministeries aka SALEM. And this was through prayer and sharing the gospel.

Now tell me how many Christians and Atheists you have converted using your prayer beads.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by 4everGod1: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Blaqsmith:

No, he will. It might not just satisfy you because of what you want.

Watch and see
Religion / Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by 4everGod1: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Blaqsmith:
I think OP is right unless Oga Seun has an explanation to this

He will never explain. Instead he will shut down this thread due to his dictatorial tendencies.

1 Like

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Femmymata2:
Thank you and God bless you too

Listen brother... NL isnt too friendly towards people like us. Many of those who are still atheists will come for you. They will want to test your conviction and resolve. Their unbelief would make them want to rip your testimony to shreds but guess what......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHOM YOU NOW BELONG TO. NOTHING THEY SAY CAN CHANGE THAT...ONLY YOU CAN.

I pray for you...that Jesus would strenghten you even more and sorround you with the grace for going forward. That He would shine His light of love more and more upon you and in you and make you a living epistle read of men. In Jesus name...Amen.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance by 4everGod1: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Femmymata2:
Living faith, winners chapel. Pastor Samson abiola was very instrumental in my conversion. GOD has been merciful to me..

Amen and amen and amen. Those who do not know and refuse to know will continue being ignorant about the efficacy of thd finished work of Jesus on the cross.

His blood spoke mercy on your behalf and embraced you.

Remember brother that you are now the light of the world and the salt of the earth. Be an awesome ambassador of the gospel.

God bless you real good.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
foolish is at extreme when u christains worship a god that sleeps like a drunkard psalm 78:65.

Hahahaha My advise to you is for you to stop please before you irredeemably humiliate yourself.

65 Then the Lord awoke as from sleep,
like a strong man shouting because of wine.
66 And he put his adversaries to rout;
he put them to everlasting shame.

That scripture is giving a description. It says God got up in the way a man who was once asleep would and like a strong man shouting because of wine. It doesnt say he slept or drank.

Young man I am done with you. You are a shame to Islam. I thought u would be a worthy adversary but u are obviously still a learner.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
answer my question are u slave to GOD or satan

I am a slave to Righteousness and a Son of God!
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
u are actually the that need glasses to see what u are typing.

You do realise that the only reason why you fail to see what I see even when it is in simple english in front of you is because it is foolishness to you?
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
pls go back to verse 16 hd master

16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

Do you need spectacles or a fresh lesson in English?

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
good. roman 6:16-22 said is either ur are slave of GOD or slave of satan, so pls tell me which are.

Chai. See your life in HD?

Let me help you. I will start from Romans 6 vs 14

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not! 16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? 17 But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered. 18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

When it talks about Slavery it was refering to Sin and Righteousness.

You die will once you submit yourself to being a slave to sin but you will live if you submit yourself to being a slave to righteousness.

It wasnt refering to Slavery to God as you can read yourself in black and white.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
i will like u to know that any muslim who does not believe in prophet jesus(isa) and all other prophets is not a muslim.

I asked for proof from the Bible thaf all mankind are slaves to God and you are still dodging about.

Who do Muslims say Jesus is?
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
see how u are fooling ur self.

Muhammad died in 632 A.D. He died as a result of being poisoned following his attack upon and conquest of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. About 2 month before his attack on Khaibar Muhammad failed in an attempt to go to Mecca. This failure resulted in the Treaty of Hudaybiyya with the Meccans. He returned humiliated in the eyes of the Meccans and in the minds of his people. To lift their defeated spirit, Muhammad told his followers that the events at Hudaybiyya were really a victory. In fact, another convenient "revelation" was given to Muhammad as proof that it really was a victory (Sura 48:1). However, Allah was not able to deliver the Meccan's goods as booty, so Muhammad told his followers that they were going to attack and plunder the weaker Jewish settlement of Khaibar.

About 6 weeks later Muhammad led his army and attacked the Jews while they were on their way to work on their date palms. Khaibar was a settlement defended by a number of forts spread apart from each other. One by one Muhammad's army took the forts. Finally, the last few surrendered to him. Muhammad had several of the leaders of the Jewish settlement beheaded, one leader (Kinana) was tortured to reveal where buried treasure was hidden. Then when Kinana was near death, Muhammad commanded that he be beheaded. Many of the women and children were enslaved. Muhammad even took the most beautiful woman for himself and married her (Safiyah).

Some of Khaibar's residents made a deal with Muhammad. Instead of enslaving them, which would leave the rich orchards of Khaibar to go untended and unproductive, the Jews would give Muhammad and the Muslims 1/2 of all of what they produced. Muhammad accepted the deal, with the stipulation that they could be expelled at his slightest whim. Years later, Umar expelled the last remaining Jews from Khaibar.

Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, a Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate some of the poisoned lamb and died as a result three years later.

Common Poison o. And Jesus told us that if we drink or eat any deadly thing it will not harm us.

Yes you call me a Slave! Slaves are expendible....Sons are not!
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
should i show you where your bible said you are SLAVE OF GOD.

I am still waiting for you to show me.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:

Galatians 4New King James Version (NKJV)

4 Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, 2 but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father. 3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. 4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born[a] of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of[b] God through Christ.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:

You dont have to ask. Go ahead
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
na bible they turn you wawa 1.bible said Jesus was crucified(john19:18) 2. Bible said Jesus was hanged on a tree(act10:39).

Let me even not use the scriptures to answer this post of yours.

What does it mean to be crucified. It means he was nailed on something right?

Now what does it mean to be hanged on a tree? I know you think it means being hanged from the neck but u know that verse never mentioned how he was hanged... wether via the neck or the leg or the arm.

So link both verses. Jesus was crucified on a wooden cross (I believe you know wood comes from trees) and the cross was elevated above the ground ( thats what hang meant)

Try something harder.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
All human being are slaves of GOD

Wrong! That is what your Quran says. My Bible teaches me that I AM A SON OF GOD AND NO SLAVE.

Would you rather be a slave or a son?

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

Which Jesus?.... You think he's the crucified arm robber you currently call god

Hahahahaha Jesus was crucified in the middle of two robbers but he wasnt a robber himself. See as una Quran dey turn una to mumu of the highest order.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

Lol... saying without an iota of shame "your god once died". How can God even die in the first place? Are you guys bereft of all traces of reason or what undecided

a supposed 'God' dying and a mortal human dyeing are two entirely different things.
I serve Allah(SWT) the True God who can never die! who wasn't murdered like a ram like your god.

See how confused you are? I thought your muhammad and quran said Jesus was not crucified and that God sent someone else to die in His place and Jesus Ascended without being crucified?

Make una dey lie give una self

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. (4:157,Yusif Ali)

Is that from the Bible?
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

Lol... saying without an iota of shame "your god once died". How can God even die in the first place? Are you guys bereft of all traces of reason or what undecided

a supposed 'God' dying and a mortal human dyeing are two entirely different things.
I serve Allah(SWT) the True God who can never die! who wasn't murdered like a ram like your god.

See your delusion.

John 10 verse 18

No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded."

That statement above is how a true God speaks and not the one who even said he does not know where he is going when he dies. Muhammad is just helping you all prepare for an exclusive spot with him in hell.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
HardMirror:

I repeat, GOD HAS NEVER ANSWERED ANY PRAYERS. we only give god glory for things that happens coincidentally or by the efforts of people. If I pray to my bathroom slippers I will get testimonies too, because once a while my expectations will come true. Same with prayers to god.

How many times have you prayed to your bathroom slippers and got it answered? Give us one scenario. If you havent then what about your spoon or your plate or your toilet bowl or your television or your windows or your table.......or I forgot that you do not believe God answers any prayer which means you do not even believe in prayers so why the "if" you "pray" to your slippers talk?

Focus on what you believe in because obviously prayer isnt one of them. You are in a sorry state bro.
Religion / Re: Real Testimonies Of Gods Power And Existence. Aitheists Come And Read. by 4everGod1: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
OgundeleT:

but u believe in op story despite the loopholes there? that is why u people can believe in ur religion book and call other's thrash. that is hypocrisy bro

Mr Loopholes....please itemise the loopholes in my stories. Abeg help us.
Religion / Re: Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? by 4everGod1: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
SenatePresdo:

Haha!

And you claim to have been a pastor?
So as pastor, God never answered any of your prayers? And you really claimed to be a pastor? I guess you were fake.

God answers my own prayers, if he doesn't answer yours...

Epic
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
1. ALLAH IS ALLAH 2. Muslims believes in both Jesus (isa) and Muhammad

Did I just read that Muslims believe in Jesus?

Kingebukasblog and winner01 come and see o.

Prove to me that Muslims believe in Jesus.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
1. There is nothing as Christmas until you saw Muslims celebrating eid. 2 there is nothing like pilgrimage until you saw Muslims going for hajj. 3 there is nothing like Christian using choir gown publicly until u saw female Muslims using hijab 4 there is no place you will see bible inside bible . 5 there is no place you will see church , worship on Sunday inside bible. Now tell me who is hating who

You seem to be confusing hate and envy....FYI nobody is envious of you.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
storm00:
1. There is nothing as Christmas until you saw Muslims celebrating eid. 2 there is nothing like pilgrimage until you saw Muslims going for hajj. 3 there is nothing like Christian using choir gown publicly until u saw female Muslims using hijab 4 there is no place you will see bible inside bible . 5 there is no place you will see church , worship on Sunday inside bible. Now tell me who is hating who

I spoke using todays evidence worldwide from boko haram to isis to Alqaeeda to Saudi Arabia attacks to Syria to Egypt to Turkey and so on. Were Christians the instigators?

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Stop Deceiving Us by 4everGod1: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:

The vile crucified pig you worship is clearly exposed with EVIDENCE for everyone to see,and you are the one asking me for my time not the other way round undecided

Your outburst has fiven me my answer. Lol thank you very much.... So muslims hate Christians because of Jesus and because what muhammad could never do....JESUS DID!. JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD WHILE MUHAMMAD BECAME MANURE FOR PLANTS AS MAGGOTS DID A BUFFET WITH HIS CARCAS.

I asked someone else a question and you claim I called u out? Are you sirbiolee?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 74 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.