Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 15 pages)

Business / Re: Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent by 4koff: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
metroid:
This is a result of sanctions from the US and EU to force the people to topple the government.

And Angola, Bolivia too?

1 Like

Business / Re: Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent by 4koff: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lordsocrates:
Worst wud had befallen us if we were still in d looting era

How can they understand what you just said?

1 Like

Business / Re: Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent by 4koff: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2018
olujastro:
Not surprised at this; a combination that happens when a country relies on revenue from commodities like oil and it crashes, and bad governance/corruption/mismanagement is the order of the day.

I always tell people that Nigeria has done very well economically compared to its colleagues that were victims of the same oil price slump; Angola and Venezuela. CNN's Amanpour specifically mentioned these 3 countries in 2014.

Before the 2014/15 oil prices crash:

1 USD = 100 Angolan Kwanza. Today it's = 255. (155% loss of value)
1 USD = N200. Today it's N360. (80% loss of value)
1 USD = 10 Vef. Today it's 120,000 Vef. (1.200,000% loss of value)

It’s easy to see where our currency would have headed if the massive looting was not halted in 2015.

It's time to grow a productive economy built on quality infrastructure and subsequently industrial boom rather than an economic growth that was tied to high oil prices under PDP governments.

They will never understand. Sanusi was like a prophet crying in the wilderness of what is to come in 2015 like John the Baptist, he was ignored. Okonjo Iweala did the same, she warned and according to her, "there was no political will to save" in order to forestall the impending economic disaster. Because of the coming elections in 2015.

Because the fools in Buhari's team could not highlight these facts and educate the people, it now looked like Buhari is the cause of this economic situation we now find ourselves.

Thank God, we did not experience this situation under PDP. The situation would have been worse because of the PDP mentality(Share the Money)

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by 4koff: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2018
micseyi:
'Take Infidels' Souls In Order To Purify The Land', Shekau Urges Followers In New Video

In a new video obtained by Ahmad Salkida, the Nigerian journalist with the deepest knowledge of Boko Haram's workings, and forwarded to SaharaReporters, Shekau admonished his followers to "fight the infidels, kill the infidels, gun them, kill them in whichever way you can and take their souls in order to purify the land".

Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau has urged his fighters to adhere strictly to the tenets of Islam if they wish to be victorious over the "infidels".
In a new video obtained by Ahmad Salkida, the Nigerian journalist with the deepest knowledge of Boko Haram's workings, and forwarded to SaharaReporters, Shekau admonished his followers to "fight the infidels, kill the infidels, gun them, kill them in whichever way you can and take their souls in order to purify the land".
Wearing white robes, with what looked like bloodied lips, the elusive leader of Boko Haram held an AK 47 rifle and sat in front of a camouflage cover from his hideout,
He stated that he decided to appear in the video after numerous requests by his followers to do so.
The latest video started with barbaric scenes of the beheading of two young males believed to be working with the security forces. The victims were dressed in ISIS-style orange attires, followed by scenes of Boko Haram members training in armed combat and martial arts.

The terror group also displayed arms and ammunition, military vehicles, uniforms and other supplies it seized in previous fights.
Shekau appeared and started a long, incoherent speech about the group's corrosive doctrine of who is a believer and who's not, at 7:55 minutes of the 36-minutes-27-second video till the end of the video, where he urged his fighters to remain steadfast in the face of trials.
"Anything that befalls a Muslim, it is Muslims that caused it," he said, adding thatthe loss of ground being witnessed by his group is as a consequence of the failure of members to adhere to the teachings of Islam.
"There is no way infidels will triumph over the faithful except if they have strayed in the faith," he said.
"Dear brethren, you should recognise that this war we are waging is not new; this is a war that has been raging for a long time. Therefore, anybody that fights because of Allah alone will never witness defeat."
He prayed to Allah to free their Muslim brothers in various prisons, asking: "How can we go to sleep, eat and drink if our Muslim brothers are being humiliated in prisons like Guantanamo, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Somali, Iraq, Sham and Yemen among other places?"
In his usual characteristics, Shekau urged his members to "fight the infidels, kill the infidels, gun them, kill them in whichever way you can and take their souls in order to purify the land".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6vLx33D6ys

Source: www.saharareporters.com/2018/07/24/take-infidels-souls-order-purify-land-shekau-urges-followers-new-video

In the video I saw the new innoson ivm truck. If these people are really serious to fight Boko Haram or capture Shekau.

What is so difficult to instal less than 1,000 naira worth of GPS tracking device as standard in all its military vehicles. All these vehicles captured by Book haram would have led the NA straight to Book Haram's Lair.

Actual price converting R27.41 to Naira is #806.97

They are not serious....Period.

Politics / Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by 4koff: 4:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Romance / Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you seem to be insinuating that South Africans automatically blame Nigerians for all the bad things in SA, that is not true. All im saying is that there have been to many crimes involving Nigerians in SA that it has been become difficult to view them in a positive light.

What are you saying? You talk of me insinuating and you go right back to say the same thing that am talking about.

Let me educate you on the drugs you associate only Nigerians with:

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/top-cape-town-dj-and-wife-granted-bail-after-r26m-drug-bust-at-their-home-20180419

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/limpopo-drug-raid-leads-to-four-arrests-r1m-worth-of-drugs-seized-20180616

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/in-pics-police-bust-durban-drug-lab-valued-at-r2-million-20180705

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/man-hands-himself-in-after-r47m-drugs-seizure-20180605

https://m.news24.com/World/News/police-crack-down-on-an-international-drug-trafficking-ring-20180512

https://m.fin24.com/Economy/Africa/heroin-one-of-mozambiques-biggest-exports-researchers-20180704

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/4-arrested-after-hawks-bust-alleged-dagga-lab-20180503

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pmbs-biggest-drug-bust-all-it-took-was-a-flat-tyre-20170923

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Woodlands-drug-lab-busted-20151102

Please, note that in all these drug busts only the last link was a Nigerian involved. Note also, that once it is a South African that is involved, it won't get a mention. Leaving the readers to continue saying or thinking that it must be Nigerians.
Romance / Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
it is not a South African phenomenon it is how you're viewed in many African states.

Bro, I understand all that shit about how Nigerians are viewed. In SA it has taken another dimension. SAns seems to take particular delight in Nigerianizing any bad thing. Human trafficking, drugs, worms coming out of the veejayjay if you sleep with a Nigerian, kidnappings. Thank God they knew who killed Karabo. It would have made a very interesting read how she has been warned not to date Nigerians. The recent major drug busts in SA are mainly by SAns and other foreign Nationals including the multi million rand Soweto drug manufacturing lab.
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by 4koff: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
I really do not understand people rejoicing over paddy paddy moves. They are all one and the same. Politics is their only source of livelihood. They are positioning themselves to be relevant come 2019 ignorant people are here jubilating. People with no values just permanent interests. If 2019 APC manage to win again by rigging or otherwise, these same people will come flooding back without shame or guilt as long as it guarantees them relevance. Even if a New Party e.g New Nigeria Party NNP comes out and wins in 3 months it will become a mega party with these same people. I pity our stupidity.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
hmm ... maybe it's because your reputation precedes you. The poor lady didn't want to take chances.

Bro you do not stereotype a whole Nation just by the activities of a few. So all Italians are mafia?
Romance / Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, so you expected what exactly?. That's how Nigerians are treated all over the world , " we are fraudsters " remember? Do you expect others to risk losing their jobs for the sake of being nice ? . My friend we fckd up our reputation not just in this country but all over the place . The minute one sees you are a nigerian they are forced to scrutinise and double check everything because we might be up to no good. Do you see them doing that to people from zim, Angola and others ? . Let's be honest , we are not liked because we are difficult to welcome and respect . If South Africans are devils on earth , why not go back home where you will live in peace amongst our own ? . The day I feel witchhunted unecesarilly here , it will be the day I will pack up my belongings and move back to naija .

Bro it is hustle, be that as it may, one plus one in business here in SA is two. My Brother not at home o. Too many bottlenecks in Naija. Worst case, you can just wake up to one bad govt policy and you start struggling making you to wanna start cutting corners to meet up.
Romance / Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Runalong333:

I find it funny that we are always the first to cry " beef" when actually we are the ones who are fond insulting other African countries online, especially SA . I've never seen South Africans on this forum starting trash on Nigerians but I see our people starting the e wars every time and when the South Africans get pisssed and attack back fiercely we call it hate and beef lol. Do you think we can get away with bad mouthing others online and get away with it , soon more countries that we insult here will join this forum and spit on our faces because we are often the ones found seeking greener pastures in their homes not the other way round. We have seen Ghana, Kenya , cameroon ,America and Botswana already . Let's stop insulting others and see if they will start the shyt with us .

You don't know what you are saying. I live in SA and you do not understand anything. Let me give you an example, I wanted to buy something using my access Bank Visa Bank Card on a POS as soon as the sales girl sees that it is a foreign card from Nigeria she asked me what bank is it? I said a bank in Naija, immediately she refused to put it in the POS machine asking me to go withdraw from an ATM and pay her cash.
Romance / Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up you lousy head . You don't know your people go around sleeping with foreign cheap women for rituals and bring aids to us good Nigeria women. Fool.

Another one bites the dust.

1 Like

Romance / Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
BS story, the above pics are that of a woman who was homeless and had worm crawl out her toto because she slept in dirty area and never cleaned herself....after medication she was healed. ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the above yahoo yahoo story!

Tell them fake ass SAns always beefing on Nigeria and Nigerians. Any negative story once Nigeria is mentioned in it the Very Stupid SAns will swallow everything. Hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by 4koff: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
smog2500:
This image suddenly appeared in my room
I was saying wait wait wait wait
It blinked three time
And suddenly disappeared
No sun
No phcn light the windows were locked

Na your fone battery light dey play tricks on u.
Religion / Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by 4koff: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:
undecided

Calculated talks...

IF...

I never blame these men...

The creator has given every man the ability to reason...

You can however choose not to use your brain...

Who's this shouting GRACE above me

2019 PROPHESY

APC will win the presidential election but I see people praying against it...

Either way, I'm right

undecided

No mind mumu people. Simply to use their brain them no fit. Maybe we need to push am to front-page before e go start.
Health / Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by 4koff: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69156069:

You can take them to court, if you have solid concrete evidence
I have explored all avenues and was told that I didn't patent it. It was like 10years ago. The process was simple, got the necessary short codes( paid #250,000) for across all the networks that you send the nafdac reg number. Approached Nafdac for their database which would be updated on a weekly basis as more products gets registered. Even offered Nafdac a cut from charges for enquiries made. They told me that they will get back to me. Not long after I saw my project on the screen as a nafdac roll out. I have since left Nigeria for good.
Health / Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by 4koff: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69153052:
Adeyeye, however, said the scheme was not fully implemented by all relevant stakeholders despite several enforcement deadlines issued by NAFDAC for compliance.

This is where the government should step in quick.
Where is the Minister of health?

This was my pet project, stolen from me by NAFDAC.
Crime / Re: Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested by 4koff: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hand the one them catch to the dead man's family. Tell them "This is who killed your breadwinner" that's all.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Spain Vs Russia: World Cup 1(3) - 1(4) - On 1st July 2018 by 4koff: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Them just dey pay De Gea plenty money for nothing. Same kind of penalty naim Akinfeev show De Gea how them dey save am.

1 Like

Sports / Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas by 4koff: 5:31am On Jun 25, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
I lost the respect I had for you when you foolishly left Arsenal to Barca to warm bench. No make me lose the small wey I get for you. Idiot how many set pieces you don score for your entire career? No be your mates dey Russia dey play? Oponu oniranu. Useless goat.

Person when leave arsenal for Barca and in 4 abi na 8 days, he win trophy. May God remove us from the arsenal of our lives into the Barcelona of our lives o. Respect or no Respect.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by 4koff: 5:16am On Jun 14, 2018
emeijeh:
Nothing annoys me more than Victor Moses' fake British accent.

Nonsense.

Modified**
To you all quoting me, I owe no one an apology.... His accent his fake! Mikel's is even worst

Na wa oh! Nothing person go do when world no go talk.

Sports / Re: How To Enjoy All World Cup Actions Live On Your Whatsapp In Real-time by 4koff: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2018
+2775006805

Name: Arsheewaju
Sports / Re: England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) by 4koff: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Onazi, Joel and Ighalo plus including Shehu never suppose get shirt o. Na wa

3 Likes

Sports / Re: England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) by 4koff: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
phydell:
How can the young man that scored the first goal against Athletico not be in this team and we have the likes of Joel Obi and Onazi headed for Russia. Onazi can’t even play a simple pass.

Who know Man.
Politics / Re: Enugu Police Confirm Explosion At Nnia Nwodo's House (Photo) by 4koff: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Without reading this, I know say na dem dem.
Sports / Re: Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? by 4koff: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
armadeo:
Mighty Igor.

Mill mascara.

Ox baker

Don't know the last dude

Cowboy Bob Ellis
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by 4koff: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Them dey run go North Korea na, e no far.....lol

1 Like

Crime / Re: Greek Woman: "Edo Ashawo Infected My Married Nigerian Friend With HIV" (Video) by 4koff: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
This HIV/AIDS spoil fvck sha!
Celebrities / Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by 4koff: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
See as tattoo full her body sef. You don see who write something or paste sticker for Bentley?

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance by 4koff: 5:33am On Mar 29, 2018
GoroTango:
Make dem vex die na. Na we tell am make e run go hide for Ghana? Abi na we tell am make he fight govt?

Bros, my Senior Bros say dem no dey fight meeting(Kparakpor/Association) let alone local govt, e come be federal govt. Oya, the full village don cook for KANU make e chop, e dey run.
Travel / Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by 4koff: 5:18am On Mar 29, 2018
MetroBaba1:
The Next 15months Will Speak For Itself

15 months? Where dem go soon start to abandon dead cars and buses to start with. Give am 3months all the bulbs go first die, before them go begin use rechargeable lamp as light no ho dey again.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Church Member Gives Nigeria’s Old £1 Note Used Between 1907-1973 As Offering by 4koff: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.