Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

4koff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4koff's Profile / 4koff's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

Crime / Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

Where do you get this shyt from grin. Oh wait , from the romance section where your loser brothers steal our pictures and create threads like "im a South African and love Nigeria men" grin. This speaks to the weak nature of your men they are too docile and sissified , why all that desparation to be admired by foreigners. By the way majority of South Africans dislike Nigerians that includes us , the only girls who hang around you and your men are prostitutes, druggies , drunkards. They know a well to do nigerian man will take a light skin South African reject over his own virgin fellow nigerian. I would rather a screw a South African jobless man than touch your brothers , what the f? lipsrsealed . I've seen plenty of stories of nigerian women being violent not only towards other females like their maids , but killing , burning and pouring acid over their men. So should I conclude that you are all violent, uncultured savages? . Nigerian women make up the highest number of whores% in Europe, should we conclude that you are naturally inclined to be sex slaves?. There are also plenty of stories about nigerian women including your actresses featured sleeping with dogs for money , should we conclude that you are all involved in that lunacy ? . No one would deny there are a lot of violent savages in South Africa, but to say South African men are naturally violent, when you probably have not even met one , that will get you a lot of unnecessary attention.

I pity your attempt to cover an obvious fact. It's not your fault. I assure you as you were typing this another girl child, woman is being raped, burnt or killed somewhere in SA. It got to an extent that last week the whole women in SA came out to say "enough is enough" President CR and Malema acknowledged in their individual women's day broadcasts that SAn men are at war with women. What a consensus agreement. You are here trying to defend the indefensible.
How do your men force themselves on babies? Magogos even boys are not safe from the rape.
Crime / Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

You will never find a South African professional dating a n8gerian , Nigerians naturally attract rejects and older women.

That's not true at all. You attract what you are. There are many Nigerian tsotsis in SA who attract their kind what you would call rejects. There are also many Nigerian professionals that are married to SA professionals. I am dating one and people in my circle are all dating professional SAn women. So what are you saying?
Crime / Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 6:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, you sound pained that we don't like you. Deal with it. Majority of South African women, I'm talking 99.9% will always go with a South African men before touching any of your brothers .

Am not pained, am just tryn to portray the level of hatred. Read in between the lines. Like what the Jews did to Jesus Christ. They set free a confirmed Thief/Murderer to hang Jesus.

Same with SAn People Generally. They'd rather be with a confirmed Abuser that'll eventually kill, Maim or burn them than be with a foreigner that'll care/protect and love them and their children.

The Hate is inherently Deep.
Celebrities / Re: EXPOSED! Davido Is Lying About His New Private Jet (video And Full Evidence) by 4koff: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
martyns303:

What pains me about NLers is their brazen show of ignorance, you could have easily asked "how do they ferry a plane".

Wanted to educated him in the process.
Celebrities / Re: EXPOSED! Davido Is Lying About His New Private Jet (video And Full Evidence) by 4koff: 4:13am On Aug 11, 2018
Ever8054:
come how you take know all this things..you that leave in Zamfara state..... If I hear say you know the guys that ferry the jet to Nigeria again ehnnn....

Dem ferry plane when be jet come Nigeria? You just like the word "Ferry" abi? Please, don't every try it again.

Crime / Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by 4koff: 3:52am On Aug 11, 2018
dominique:
South African men are something else, very violent beings

Yes, you are very correct. About two years ago one killed a Nigerian Girl that said she wasn't doing again in Vaal University of Technology.

But they prefer the men like that than a foreigner.
Politics / Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by 4koff: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2018
itsme9jaG:
Did you read the letter your summary and content of the letter are totally different. Why are we like this in Nigeria

That was an interim report, you can see that it was submitted the next day. The content was their findings on what happened. The summary is a recommendation on what they need to do to continue with the investigation to get to the bottom of the matter. They want the DSS personels involved in the siege to released to the police to explain what happened. Nothing wrong there.

Next time if u r reading any piece, disabuse your mind. Instead of reading with a parochial mindset.

Except if you are referring to the op.
Politics / Re: We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters by 4koff: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Abeg make we hear word, if they mean to get shekau them for them get am since, albeit with collateral damage. Smoke him out of sambisa. Imagine if they had simple GPS tracking devices on all their trucks and hilux pickups. This would have led them to book haram since when boko haram captured the Nigerian army trucks, pickups etc.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by 4koff: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
After seeing all of this who I want go use cheat for Naija?

Romance / Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by 4koff: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
See normal everyday gehs o! Una never see anything.

Romance / Re: Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. by 4koff: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na was for una o. E be like say una never see fine gehs. For here gehs fine like say na normal thing serious. When I come naija, I no go fit cheat o! The gehs there no go give me kick. If u doubt me, see pictures of normal gehs when i post below. Them No be celebrity o!
Career / Re: Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos by 4koff: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
I get that here also/
Politics / Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by 4koff: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
So in his state of house arrest, it's angels that are watching him there? Why didn't your useless Buhari placed ex NSA Dansuki in house arrest too. or is NSA not more of security threat than DSS DG? Well all buhari's zombies think like foetus not even like kid talkless of thinking like children. Mumu Ode.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

YOU NO SEE SAY NA YOU NO GET SENSE. HOUSE ARREST FOR WHERE? UNDER WHO'S WATCH? I TLK AM SAY YOU BE SMALL PIKIN. READ WELL MAY I NO WASTE MY MB ON YOU.
Politics / Re: Dennis Amachree Reveals People Who Give Lawal Daura Orders by 4koff: 2:14am On Aug 09, 2018
bedspread:
Concluded!! WELL SAID SIR

He went Rogue, Running the DSS like a private Army.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio by 4koff: 2:13am On Aug 09, 2018
delugajackson:
I just lost all the respect I had for this man.

The same party you wine and dined is now the party you're painting black. Calling a well-known terrorist a man of integrity? The effects of tramadol is fully taking a hold of your senses!

Plz do not lose respect for him alone because he decided APC. No one is fighting for you, they are positioning themselves as it benefits them. To think that a lot of people have died defending these thieves and their erstwhile parties makes me cry for the nation.
Politics / Re: 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan by 4koff: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2018
kaorama:
Time will tell if there is need for all this lies. It baffles me how all this halfbaked illiterates hold sway and constantly abuse our common sense.

I don talk am say if this transfer season no teach Nigerians sense, then na true say a people really deserve the kind of leaders they get.
Politics / Re: Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri by 4koff: 1:59am On Aug 09, 2018
9jatriot:
Maybe Lawal wept, maybe he did not weep, I do not know but I know that in either of the two case Reino is a no position to know. I am curious, does he get paid to twict because he fabricates things effortlessly and shamelessly.

Na small pikin when watch films (A-Team, Return of the Saint, old James Bond Series, Starsky and Hutch, Hawaii Five O the original.) well well come quick see money in politics relieving his fantasy behind the keyboard. This keeps him relevant preparing for 2019 from the comfort and safety of his couch.
Politics / Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by 4koff: 1:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Castroii:

lol, what of the case of babacha Lawal, the grass cutting millionaire,
NNPC 25billion dollar contract scam,
Ikoyi cash, etc................
Indeed Nigerians have very very volatile memories.

No offence but I think this government broke record by having the highest number of scandals.

People sha just like as some words sound. Volatile memories reminds me if Sam Loco using big words. Makes no sense in this context sir.
Politics / Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by 4koff: 1:48am On Aug 09, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
House arrest for a criminal? Well apc/buhari is involved, expect no justice.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

This is exactly how children think. This man is a big threat. He controls DSS before and may still have loyalists. Where you want put this one when go safe for you? Na Jail? Who want watch over am there? That's a very big fish and you no be military man. Keep your enemies closer so you can see all his moves.
Politics / Re: Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection by 4koff: 1:38am On Aug 09, 2018
lalasticlala:
Lol.

This is senator Godswill Akpabio laughing with PDP senators 2 weeks before his defection to APC.

Those that want to fight & kill themselves because of politicians should take it easy o.

They are just after their pockets, they don't care about the masses.

https://www.nairaland.com/4636342/photos-senators-visit-ekweremadu-home

If this transfer season no teach Nigerians sense about our polithieves, then e be like say na Nigerians naim no well.
Music/Radio / Re: "Commando" - Wizkid X Mut4y X Ceeza Milli (Video) by 4koff: 1:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Thank God say no be only dey see things as e dey go...... With all these yeye music them dey blow. Shior.
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by 4koff: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
reserved
Crime / Re: Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Over 20 Women, Lawsuit Scandal Continues. Photos by 4koff: 3:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Space booked. This is why I no trust any pastor. I just dey hear the word of God but I see beyond them.
Politics / Re: Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos by 4koff: 5:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Xda59:

You guys should stop basking in your ignorance. His convoy was pelted with stones somtime last year or two years ago in ilorin.

You are the ignorant one. Read carefully you will comprehend my message. For the sake of understanding let me break it down for you. Saraki knew that in APC he might not get a ticket to run for any political office(thereby making him harmless) But in PDP he can be "given" the mandate to represent them in the senate or even presidential elections thereby making him a threat to the people. Got it?
Politics / Re: Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos by 4koff: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
See road them been use to deceive them. They have already dug drainage as if....... Now another election is in the horizon, see dem coming!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos by 4koff: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
countryfive:

When he was in APC these angry youths did nothing but immediately he left APC to PDP
They started calling him names

My friend, in APC he was harmless. In PDP he can become their aspirant.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: “Una Father” – Nigerians React To The Pictures Of Two Young Nigerian Gays by 4koff: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Guys these guys are not Nigerians, but South Africans. The name and the verse from Lady Zamar's song says it all.
Romance / Re: Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) by 4koff: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Explorers:
Identical twin brothers in Michigan are going to marry identical twin sisters in a joint ceremony before moving in together in the same two-bedroom apartment.

Zack and Nick Lewan, 24, have been inseparable since birth.

So have their future wives Krissie and Kassie Bevier, also 24.

The couples said they do everything 'in twos' and that includes getting married.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6012267/Two-love-Identical-twin-brothers-wed-identical-sisters.html

Yippee, I see Foursome coming!

1 Like

Business / Re: Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent by 4koff: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please, I will try to upload the link to the video where Sanusi was predicting this present economic situation. My guy the guy pass wholi, prophet, jazzman or clairvoyant. I guess because the handwriting was there for any economist to see. Okonjo iweala after a while come talk say the reason for the situation hitting us hard like this was because in 2015, she also warned and advised that we save to cushion the effect of the impending doom, however, the govt of the day then lacked the political will to save, due to the coming 2015 elections.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/must-watch-sanusi-predicted-oil-price-crash-devastating-effect-on-nigerias-economy-naira-in-2011/

Please, settle down and watch the video to be able to make informed arguments. Instead of allowing yourselves to be blinded by hate.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/nigeria-had-no-political-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/amp/

See as I dey help this govt explain the situation like say them dey pay me. Stupid People when dey govt just bone to educate Nigerians them just quiet dey let people form their own opinion. Na so them go interprete during elections if care is not taken.

The other day on a thread of Boko Haram Video, I see the new innosson ivm jeeps when Boko Haram capture. I was so amazed that yet them go say them no know where boko Haram dey inside sambisa.

Ordinary tracking device coming as standard for the vehicles for don lead them to boko Haram since. The worst thing be say, the cheapest gps tracking device in the market today is less than a 1000 naira.

Yeye old men when no get initiatives naim full govt. Them dey busy strategizing for 2019 by defections our youths dey fight for them. Smh

2 Likes

Business / Re: Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent by 4koff: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
BedLam:
South Africa might be heading this way soon.

They have got an example to learn from. It is in their hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.