Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,127 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

4peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace's Profile / 4peace's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 93 pages)

Phones / Re: You Can Now Use Cortana On Your Android And IOS Phones by 4peace(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2015
feldido:
But you have to have a Windows 10 pc for u to use it.
Rubbish

Over sabi dey worry you grin grin grin

1 Like

Phones / Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by 4peace(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2015
mosjames:

He had better be guessing
Can't buy the phone for that huge amount embarassed

see who is talking about price

and you want us to buy fatom5 for 70k angry angry

There is God ooo mr makerter

1 Like

Culture / Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by 4peace(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=30pt]DID YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SPY POLICE AT ALL?[/size]

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2015
baba11:
to make it perform the functions of bb...

if you check existing post you will see that one is nothing.

We dont need root to do that.
Phones / Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by 4peace(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
FOR airtel dial the number below

Sim number dial *121*5*1# or dial *746#(this will show your no and date you registered it)

Your Tariff Plan dial *121*5*2#
Phones / Re: This Company Just Sued Xiaomi by 4peace(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
philinez:

A troll that can't get counter-sued? Do you guys even know what a patent is?
The part that slays me is you guys still refering to Google search. How can you rate a Company's portfolio based on a Google search?
Have you even heard of the Dark web? Some companies are top secret and for good reasons. You'll be lucky to even hear then mentioned in a casual conversation.

Can you mention any serious company on that sh1t? and how is it related to what op said` or are you just heard about it and want to drag your knowledge about it.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Dipo2020:
Anyone that wants to sell M3mini at a reasonable price shd whatsapp me on 08028388567

I want to sell my own 17k cool
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Elxandre:

If the phone is very hot, it won't bug the other?
Ask Innjoo users how serious bugs can be.

I only asked because I always see 1GB ram phone threads getting complaints about the multitasking issues. What is the free ram available on start up.
You didn't tell me the charging time too.

A bro is actually interested.

DUNNO
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Elxandre:
How is the 1GB ram holding up?
I'm surprisingly not seeing low ram, complaints.
What's the secret?

And how fast does it charge?

I think its their amigo OS 3.1 very stable.

Between i dont know how i will use my money to buy something and be looking for errors,faults etc.

This is what i knew about phone "what bug you will not bug other"
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2015
Preboy:

@bolded Lol..... on a serious note, nobody's got anything to complain about this phone

no glitches, spoilt parts, no nothing

Though I'd need a compatible tempered glass, do you know any 4.5" phone with tempered glass that will match M3mini cus my lil sister don take my phone learn fine art

Anybody expecting issues or fault of this phone will have to wait when root comes by that time you can't held the OEM responsible
Phones / Re: Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY by 4peace(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2015
TechLector:
launching 15 dec. ARE YOU READY?

What version of Mtk used in this fone?
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2015
samegold:
Gionee here gionee there. is it as gud as u ppu said it is.
I'm gonna wait till nxt month wen u ppu will be posting abt it disadvantages afta using it.
No flash for front camera wat a shame I would have loved that.

And this is Dec. 8 over a month
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2015
temtop005:
Below i have confirmed and listed the internet service providers who are offering services on the 4G LTE technology, no mobile telecom company makes the list as at this publication.1. SpectranetSpectranet was awarded a License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2009 with the aim of promoting Internet Services in Nigeria. Over the last year Spectranet has assessed and evaluated different technologies and mediums which wouldfacilitate in providing the best data services best suited for Nigeria. SPECTRANET is the 1st ISP to launched 4GLTE internet Network in Nigeria.2. Swift NetworksSwift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. Founded in 2002 after bided and obtaining the Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) License from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to businesses and residential subscribers.Swift Networks holds an exclusive wireless spectrum license from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), allowing it to operate an end-to-end reliable, fibre-like connectivity services in the exclusively licensed and interference-free 3.5GHZ spectrum. In last quarter of 2013, Swift Networks call for the volunteers of 500 subscribers thatwill test-drive its brand new 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network, since then, they have never look back.3. IPNXipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was formed by the divestment of the telecommunications services division of Telnet Nigeria Limited and has been in operation for many years. IPNX recently rolled out it fibre optic internet on 4G LTE technology.4. SmilesMarch 13th, 2014, Smile Nigeria announced the launched of it 4G LTE service. This development according to Smile management comes after 2 good years of internal testing of the technology on their networks and fully upgraded and up to standard. Smile coverage area include Oyo, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.Are you a network provider in Nigeria currently offering the 4G LTE service? feel free to comment and list your ISP so we can keep upgrading this list.
grin
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, so the thing tire you too

Only death can stop terrorist from carry out his mission.
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Icecream4U:
I personally bought the phone for her and she is living with me. She is not tech-savvy, so I handle the phone most of the time, doing a thing or two here and there for her.

YOU WIN BROSSS M3M no have 4g lte.Can we have peace now?

Thanks

Even my Redmi 2 is a scam too cos is not showing 4g tooo

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
micholalo:
4g

you get time oo

i wanted to do such b4 but i think he is not worth since he is tech savvy.

But for General study

Band 3=FDD
Band 40=TDD(if you stroll down you will see that)

Gionee m3m supported FDD LTE & TDD LTE when lte is full switch on by mobile network which we are familiar(cos i dont anybody will want to use like 10k to buy 4g sim)

Let me stop jare,i dont want to go deeper

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Full Review Of The Gionee M3mini by 4peace(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice review

Team dont make noise

Enjoy your phone

You can worship with us here https://www.nairaland.com/2575877/gionee-m3mini-discussion-thread-hot

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Icecream4U:
tested it on glo and smile in lagos. And the 4G on those network works flawlessly on my own phones(xperia z3 and blackberry) see picture below. The m3mini belongs to my girlfriend.

I knew the way your are talking you dont have the devices grin

The 4G on the pics hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2015
3doursdown:
I've observed a minor defect: that on 3G and at 10% or anything lower the battery proceeds to drain quickly like a leaked bucket. Not cool!

its not defect may be your phone is

The best time i enjoy this phone most is when the batterry remains 30% to finish.

As olayinka said may be you have short circuit your battery.
When root is available batteryy calibrate app will take care of that but before that follow his step.Or drain your battery to empty once in a while
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Icecream4U:
yes, I did

on which network if i may ask
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Icecream4U:
the 4G on m3mini is a scam

Did you try it with 4G enable sim and coverage
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2015
maxjax:

SMILE is a 4G network provider here in nigeria

Since you know what stop you in buying their sim and report for us here
Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
maxjax:
SMILE

Politics / Re: Cameroon 'kills 100 Boko Haram Fighters And Frees 900 Hostages' -bbc Africa by 4peace(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
chimoskyg:
It is always a round figure
Nice 1 thou, while our own soldiers dey hide dey oppress civilians

chesterlee:
Kudos to Cameroon Military for this gallant act unlike Nigeria Military led by the 'good for nothing' Buratai, who only flexes his muscles when he sees Biafra agitators
Bravo to the Indomitable Warriors of Cameroon!!!!

HelloBiafra:
Meanwhile the armed forces of the Zoo are bluffing about rescuing their own vehicle from bokoharam.
In other news, Islam is EVIL!!

bluaero:
Ordinary 200+ girls taken to a "forest" in the desert, we could not rescue. Instead we are still looking for our 107 soldiers and some more girls.
See Cameroun tidying 100 boko boys and rescuing 900 hostages. What a shame!
#teamcameroun

If the news was from NA what will these guys reaction be? Enemy of Progress

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
emmas2k570:

Nyc question cos since I got this phone I never see any 4G network o.....though I never try AIRTEL sim

Which of the mobile network offering 4G at present?
Phones / Re: Which Is Better Btw:gionee M3 Mini Or Tecno L5? by 4peace(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Slickbishop:
.majority carries the vote i believe. I will go 4 the more votes.bsides,i nid nt only battery but others like multitasking ability,processor speed which i perceive it s a drawback in gionee m3mini.i also fil,gionee m3 mini is more advantageous than tecno l5

Phones / Re: Which Is Better Btw:gionee M3 Mini Or Tecno L5? by 4peace(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Slickbishop:
based on speculations frm the esteemed consumers,it is poor in multitasking.wat scared me off is its 1g ram.i felt 1g ram fones do lags and hardly play sophisticated and high tech games.

AND L5 is coming out with more than 1gb ram?

The bolded above
1.I'm hearing that for the first time
2.When you know that such why comparison then? or your be them
3.My Candid advice to you is to buy L5 you will enjoy it very well grin grin grin
Phones / Re: Gionee Launch Marathon M5 Plus With Dual 6000mah Battery On 21st December by 4peace(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2015
mindtricks:

You lied. Gionee doesn't joke with their specs, and battery especially the Marathon phones.

Those guys mean business.

Where is Ryanxu? Come tell us what you know about this.

You get time answering him,He is tecno paid robot and he has been posting same line all over (check his profile then post) grin grin grin
Phones / Re: An Open Letter To Tecno Mobile by 4peace(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin happy to be only non-tecno user here cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Phones / Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
BlaqqDahCritic:
08104946554 I don drop taya

lol
Phones / Re: Ways To Protect Yourself From Cellphone Radiation by 4peace(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2015
ishittu:
1) Don’t carry your cellphone in your jeans pocket. Think about it, if scientists and doctors believe cellphones are messing with our brain cells, think what a switched on cellphone might be doing close to your genitals. Ideally, carry your cellphone in a bag or an outer garment such as a coat or jacket.

2) Don’t sleep with your cellphone. Many people actually sleep right next to their cellphone, while the vast majority keep the phone within at least 6 feet of themselves at night. If you sleep an average of 6-10 hours a night with your phone within a 6′ radius from your head, then you increase your exposure. Turn off your phone off, or put it on airplane mode. It’s the same for wi-fi routers, keep them out of the bedroom. In fact some sleep experts even recommend removing electronics from the bedroom altogether.

3) Invest in an EMF Proof Headset. This technology is now widely available for less than the cost of a couple of drinks in the bar. One of the market leaders in this EMF Proof head set technology is Blue Tube. Blue Tube technology works just like a stethoscope and allows the user to hear their telephone conversations without the use of wires, which conduct potentially harmful cellphone transmissions directly into the ear. Alternatively, use the speaker function on your phone and keep the phone as far away from yourself as possible.

4) Use an Anti-radiation case for your cellphone. Protect yourself further by slipping your phone into an anti-radiation case when you are carrying the phone. Making and receiving calls while the phone is in the case can reduce EMF radiation to the brain by up to 96%.

5) Turn off your cell phone when not needed. Or at least keep it a few feet away from your body. Even when not in use, as long as your phone is turned on, it continues to emit EMR as it connects to its base station.

6) Limit cellphone use for children. Yes, this may be one of the most difficult things to do, but EMR radiation has far more impact on children than on adults due to the lack of bone density in a child’s skull. You have no doubt noticed how hot your phone feels after a long call. Imagine how much EMR radiation is being released into a child’s brain if he or she makes long calls.

7) Consider a Quantum Balance Crystal. Quantum Balance Crystals (QBCs) have hundreds of thousands of nano-scale quartz crystals that are invisible to the naked eye embedded in a high-grade natural resin. These pendants help counteract the chaotic electromagnetic spectrum that may be bombarding your body and bring your body back into color and energy balance. The dyes used are plant based and the color energy positively influences the balancing of the body’s energy centers, or chakras.

What of case of emergency? or What is the essence of phone when you can not use it at critical moment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 93 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.