Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37445 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.
Lol...love of his life u said?.
Is beyond madness if a man stoops so low to sleep with a house help..
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tayorshd87: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.

U have said it all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by 1Sharon(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Osobi32:
When the house help cares more than the wife, when the house help shows more love than the wife, when the house help is always present attending to his needs even without him telling her what to do..... Madam it becomes natural for the man to start seeing the beauty in her.

That's her job lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by RealEzee(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
ITbomb:
Married man don drop quote

Meanwhile, meeting of faithful married men wey we fix, na only me dey here since morning
grin u lie

Faithful men dey d oda hall grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by omooba969(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
elvisgaga:
you ask question, person reverse the question ask you, u de call mod, u de mad?

That guy struck a nerve... 😂

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Fearyourcreator: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
elvisgaga:
you ask question, person reverse the question ask you, u de call mod, u de mad?
Asin ehn ..
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique nlfpmod rule 2
No rule was broken. Except for rule of fake report.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by bewla(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers
Don't get a mature lady
And sexy
Get something not attractive and you to most open your leg any time he come knocking

And don't look only after the children men to have emotion too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tayorshd87: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Guess u are a victim already ba 😜

jeromestarks:
House helps dress more sexy than house wives.

House helps have tighter pvssy than house wives (once your wife isn't a virgin when you met her, she can't sexually satisfy you. There's no joy in eating stale food).

House helps are usually calmer (wives think they have the ring so they can do anyhow)

House helps help . So they deserve to be helped ( with gbola of course).

Most house helps are younger than their madam ( women are best consumed when young. They younger - 18/23- the girl, the more satisfying her pvssy).

Finally, sex is sweetest when you have it with a fellow criminal.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by CaseSensitive(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
A woman that is cooking and taking care of a man's household and maybe beautifully made and good to stare at twice as the icing on the cake? Pressure go dey na. That's one reason why I won't have a housemaid in the first place. I see myself as a decent enough person and morally upright (If I do say so myself) but this scenario may present the chance of losing a speck of that moral. Housemaid may want it and you know deep down that you will like to play dirty as well. It may be messy in the end when sh1t hits the fan but we don't think about that mess at first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by RealEzee(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

Lol...love of his life u said?.
Is beyond madness if a man stoops so low to sleep with a house help..
which one is so low ? Even if she cheats with president wife una go still say thats low of him grin either ways e dey pain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by ricki: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
because House-helps are very helpful...........

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tunde835(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers
Because they felt like fucking at the moment. It's konji
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by 4realsexy: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:

YOU BE ODĘ

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Richashell: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Because it is sweet
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by bewla(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Married men left the group
is it for married couples only
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by judedwriter(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wandering eyes....👀

Too much lookery can lead to adultery.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Buffalo2(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
They have natural beauty. No make up, no attachment, nothing
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by pikechukwu6(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Fresh wine is sweeter than the old wine... check the first miracle of Gabriel jesus. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by dododawa1: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Life goes on
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by jeromestarks: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tayorshd87:
Guess u are a victim already ba 😜

House help pvssy dey sweet mhennn.
When a woman has cleaned the house, cooked the food, washed herself and give you pvssy. My goodness! That pvssy go hold you well well and her ass go warm you like chimney.
She will give you the pvssy with respect. You go dey fvck her and she go dey try make sure say you're satisfied.
Fvck your househelp today!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by BoldBrainz(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
It is lowlife men that do that rubbish

Somebody you should act as a father figure to na im the lowlife ones among Dem Dy show their unclothedness shior

Na for threads like this them go see you😂. Virgin mary of the 21st century.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Tyktoker: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Because those kind of men would also sleep with their mother inlaw, their sister in-law, their step daughters if given the chance, they are also pedophiles because it is a DEMONIC SPIRIT influencing them. In fact if they die without the spirit leaving them, the demon proceeds with the physical body elsewhere to marry afresh and keep sleeping with women!
saphiere:

please I need answers
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by MimiSheWrote(f): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Most men are explorers in nature and most house Helps are unexplored/barely explored.

Do the math.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Kaido: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique nlfpmod rule 2
grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Which Kain question is this?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Lumarstone: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Because men are polygamous in nature and most of those there house help are more humble and cook better food and most especially looks innocent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by NothingDoMe: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
Duh. It's not about sex per se. It's more about the excitement from the sex. The adrenalin rush from tasting the forbidden at the risk of getting caught. Scripture says stolen water is sweet.

However one shouldn't throw caution to the wind in the heat of excitement. A little restraint goes a long way to stiffle problems that could consume your home.

Women too have a role to play. Prior to marriage you were sexing every corner of the house. Since you married you have decided to have responsible sex only missionary and only in the bedroom. Reminds me of my colleague's wife who complained that her husband was carrying her leg in awkward position like a prostitute. 😄

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Administration1: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

Lolz and you still went and brought a girl to your house to test if truly okafor's law is true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chasito(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Because na the househelp dey do most of the things like cooking, dressing oga's bed , feeding the kids , when women the so called "oga's wife" will be lazying around, pressing phone and sleeping like a sloth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by jeromestarks: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
House help knacks Omo,
Every man's fantasy, make I make more money, na house help straight,

Confam hide and seek knacks,
My wife can get fat as she likes I wouldn't care anymore,
If she is tired no problem, na to go watch Saudi league at 1am, use second half for knacks inside house help room,

Oh,
You're stupid. You're useless. You're a fool.
But still your comment is sweet 😁.
May we all fvck our female househelp inshaAllah. Muhammad (SAW). Marakatu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / How Many Of You Did This? / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.