Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (71086 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by princfred(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
ManIzHot:
if you read through this thread from beginning to this point and you never wise up.....guy your destiny is in someone's else hand...
Lol or tired to an Iroko tree.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by princfred(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Beadex1:
this reminds me of a girl back in the university days, after enough under the duvet rumbling she told me about an event that is coming up in their campus that she will be the one headlining it and i was like am coming to watch you perform, the girl paused she was shocked because she knows i hardly attend school events thats when she chipped in " Remember that fair guy pics i showed you in my phone, he will be acting as my boyfriend that day" i asked her why she said its been arranged by the department for that day and the HOD knows about it. Fellas that is how i fell asleep that afternoon the lie was too much for me to handle with my eyes open.
Lol ...person go laugh tire for this thread o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by princfred(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
zeenaman:
She was rather cheap to me. I asked if that's typical of her or I was simply special to her. she said I was special. I later realised all guys are special to her. lol
Chai special ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by princfred(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Babe, there is, some people are naturally very tight, it's not until they use anything, believe that.
Its like you are one of them the way you are so sure.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by chigomiced: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mobree:
I went to spend the weekend at his place, saw movie tickets. I asked "brother" who he went to the movies with, he said his friend dropped it at his place. Baba slept and I checked his WhatsApp chat with his best friend. Turned out his sick "school daughter" came to spend the weekend, the same weekend he didn't let me come cos he supposedly went to visit his friend in another town. Guy even called me that his car broke down on his way to meet that his friend.

I was o damn hurt that I just left the room and was just going and going with no idea where I was going to... Chai!! Babe don suffer!
Laslas, he said his gal came true true but then he didn't have sex with her even though they slept on same bed for two nights.

He apologised. I "agreed" and broke up when I got back home... 2 years later, he's still asking for a chance to make amend... A Chance in Hell Nife!!

Since then, you ask me out, I ask after your school daughter. If You've got one, it's over before it started...Ain't doing that shii a second time!!

U need a school son�
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Clashy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Imagine this,Her caring Uncle in Lagos later became the father of her humble kids
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by mealdred: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hubby says he has never cheated on me lately and I found out he traveled for his sister burial with a casual staff, I produced evidence of hospital bills (pregnancy test and HIV test ), plus nude videos sent to him from the chick.
The guy just deny say he never hear the name before, even when I threaten to report to his boss he no shake..... Mehnnnn the matter weak me

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by marti198(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
ceeroh:
I chased this girl for good 4years before I was finally able to smash her. During the first year of chasing, we usually smooched cos she claimed to be a virgin. But I noticed her boobs has fallen, when I asked her why.. she said that was how she was born. I weak
Then the D-day came after we lost contact for a while, it was Dec 25th. She came to my house, after all the ratata, we got down to business. My people, the hole fit swallow 10 human adults and na so she dey fake orgasm. Reminds me of one quote I saw here...'*we never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell*'. She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning. After the show, I asked her when she disvirgined... She said 2months ago.. grin

Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by mitakemi2427(f): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity
Wow
some lies even make the devil marvel and say
'u are the devil's father'
chai girls can lie
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Adedejinas(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2021
Abeg which Dammy
she came visiting one night ,tho prior to that night I was already suspecting her way wasn't pure .it was around 11:30pm, so I was on the floor working on my laptop with a headset on bopping to a Ryan Leslie track while she was on my couch smiling, smirking her face sometimes and frowning to her phone (she was chatting with her other boyfriends I guess)..unluckily for her ,few minutes before her phone rang, they took light and since it was already late non of us suggested putting on the gen..so while she was on the call I paused my music and was still faking the head bops.. and I could hear clearly cos everywhere was quiet as some guy(probably the main bf) was asking the hoe where she was, angrily and that she should put her roommates at school on.. like he wanted to be sure she was in her hostel as her reply to the conversation was incoherent ...immediately she dropped the call I busted out laughing to my system without saying a word.. out of guilty conscience.. she just dropped it..
"that was my mum asking if I can make it down home tomorrow as early as possible "

I was like oh! really? no problem..she became strictly my sex doll after that night I discovered my assertion about her wasn't wrong ..we fhucked for more than 3years(with protection of cause) before I finally dropped her like bad habit and I cut out any form of favour from the relationship..

Dammy where ever u dey thunder go fire u!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.