Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (71084 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
LieDetector:
My ex tho
1. We're both students. She suspended studies in school without my notice. Whenever I call her up normally evenings, she'd tell me she still in school having practical tutorials. I later realized She'd been hanging out at her ex's apartment and the rest they say is history.

2. This girl I had keen interest in my school lies better than lai Muhammed. One night I was still wooing this girl, the ex called and asked her to come spend the night at his place. She thought I was foolish and told me she wanted to go see a friend that she'd be back home later. I hurried home with my assignments keeping me awake, I chatted her up as the clock tick tocked to some minutes past 11pm. Asked her if she's back and she replied she was OK at the friend's place. She told me not to worry that the friend in question was a female. I knew it was all game so I ensured I had my own share of the spoils before dumping her sorry flippy a$$.

nice one If I were you I'll block her and avoid her. If possible bang her

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by teresafaith: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
mammanbawa:
If I say thunder fire you now angry
It will strike you and your shortness. Oloripkelebe

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
well I fake a love technique on a girl just to bang her. that day I could swear if I'd gone for a movie audition i will be picked.

I could remember how I told her I love her and could do anything for her, even told asked if her bf could protect or Bleep her real good.

She gave me a dull face that I know if one of those bf who aren't romantic.

told her something most guys will never do to a woman. i think saying all that trigger her emotion I even cried self grin

Words I said that day got her emotional. Unfortunately, i lied about the love part said all that just to get the chochooo.

After listening to my Romeo words and signs, she invited me to her place on a Sunday. Girl asked me to come @ 2pm I came by 9pm.
grin

Immediately she saw me i faked my emotion hold her and made it known to her that I love her. I enter the room and vow to myself that I will either bang or give her a deep romantic... Anyone make I no sha lost.

As a big guy 6'4 tall and chubby huge.. I lift her like a kid and place her on the table ready to try one of my dirty fantasy.. Table f*ck...

Story short... I deep romantic her full nude...50 shades tinz.

until she ate my lips off. For 5days I still smelled her body scent on Me and the taste of her lips.
damn

Unfortunately, she refuse me from banging hr that night I was like see Bleep up .. She lied to me she on her flow nd i believe only after trying like 5 times.. When am h*rny am a bit stubborn.

Days later she told me if I want to f*ck I'll have to pay any amount. Immediately I was turned off ..

That how we part ways.

I have never tried this fake love techniques ever since cause I fear I'll hurt a gal...

Guys don't try this fake love technique ooo.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Martinez39(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
toydee:
Mine said she travelled to London for the Christmas holidays,that she stayed with her uncle n family in Buckingham palace..
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Mrbaz1: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!
ahhh lie on top liesss...I salute you Madam laitan of south Africa

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Mrbaz1: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity
I am weak and dumb founded

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mrbaz1:
ahhh lie on top liesss...I salute you Madam laitan of south Africa

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Mrbaz1: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

GBAM SIGNED AND STAMPED
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Jaqenhghar: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!
LMFAO. Well thats something. Reminds me of this incident. My sister wanted to use my washing machine and somehow forgot her undies in the basket . My girl came visiting and on the second day she spotted it. I thought it was hers and she told me it wasnt. I started racking my head because no woman had paid me any visits. It was kinda tense and awkward.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
LMFAO. Well thats something. Reminds me of this incident. My sister wanted to use my washing machine and somehow forgot her undies in the basket . My girl came visiting and on tje second day she spotted it. I thought it was hers and she told me it wasnt. I started racking my head because no womam had paid me any visits. It was kinda tense and awkward.

LMFAO. In your case though it's understandable. It was an honest misunderstanding. The guy had a wife, but she was working in another city & only came home twice a month. He admitted all of this to me after the initial lie. I told him I needed to think about it. Gave him a false sense of hope, so he wouldn't do something stupid to me while I was at his house. But in my mind I've already made the decision. There was no way I was going to get involved with a married man, knowingly.

18 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. In your case though it's understandable. It was an honest misunderstanding. The guy had a wife, but she was working in another city & only came home twice a month. He admitted all of this to me after the initial lie. I told him I needed to think about it. Gave him a false sense of hope, so he wouldn't do something stupid to me while I was at his house. But in my mind I've already made the decision. There was no way I was going to get involved with a married man, knowingly.
Hehehehe. Crazy dude. Im sure he was cursing that bra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by prodigy22: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:
I chased this girl for good 4years before I was finally able to smash her. During the first year of chasing, we usually smooched cos she claimed to be a virgin. But I noticed her boobs has fallen, when I asked her why.. she said that was how she was born. I weak
Then the D-day came after we lost contact for a while, it was Dec 25th. She came to my house, after all the ratata, we got down to business. My people, the hole fit swallow 10 human adults and na so she dey fake orgasm. Reminds me of one quote I saw here...'we never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell'. She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning. After the show, I asked her when she disvirgined... She said 2months ago.. grin

Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin
real fake news grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Ojima23(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
That she's been celibate for several months angry angry sad

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wtf!!!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Emytea:
that she got pregnant because she went to beg for me from a guy in our area when i was not around

shocked

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Factgist: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Emm..
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by jesseomedia: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by citruslimited(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Okwori12 post=75464417]Mine said she is 22years old but when I saw birth certificate, it was 28years.

Click on this link to watch INEC song
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atk6EGr4Bk0[url]
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by homirefacuny(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Dead grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by homirefacuny(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:
I chased this girl for good 4years before I was finally able to smash her. During the first year of chasing, we usually smooched cos she claimed to be a virgin. But I noticed her boobs has fallen, when I asked her why.. she said that was how she was born. I weak
Then the D-day came after we lost contact for a while, it was Dec 25th. She came to my house, after all the ratata, we got down to business. My people, the hole fit swallow 10 human adults and na so she dey fake orgasm. Reminds me of one quote I saw here...'we never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell'. She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning. After the show, I asked her when she disvirgined... She said 2months ago.. grin

Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin

grin grin
Omo shepeteri

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by yehmy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Told me nothing is going on between she and her Ex (that is currently in Dubai) only for me to caught her sending the guy I love you good night message ... Even told d guy she can't sleep bcuz she didn't hear from him all through the day sad Women are SCUM

42 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by NNAMDIII(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
teresafaith:
It will strike you and your shortness. Oloripkelebe
how tall are you? some short guys are actually nice

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Creativebae(f): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Guy tolx me he'll be travelling only for me to meet him at a bar celeberating his birthday party with his friends and another girl, thet were catching fun, i just went to sit with them ordered for hollandia and barbecue fish, went home to sleep naked under the fan. That was our end oh

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by homirefacuny(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
she came visiting one night ,tho prior to that night I was already suspecting her way wasn't pure .it was around 11:30pm, so I was on the floor working on my laptop with a headset on bopping to a Ryan Leslie track while she was on my couch smiling, smirking her face sometimes and frowning to her phone (she was chatting with her other boyfriends I guess)..unluckily for her ,few minutes before her phone rang, they took light and since it was already late non of us suggested putting on the gen..so while she was on the call I paused my music and was still faking the head bops.. and I could hear clearly cos everywhere was quiet as some guy(probably the main bf) was asking the hoe where she was, angrily and that she should put her roommates at school on.. like he wanted to be sure she was in her hostel as her reply to the conversation was incoherent ...immediately she dropped the call I busted out laughing to my system without saying a word.. out of guilty conscience.. she just dropped it..
"that was my mum asking if I can make it down home tomorrow as early as possible "

I was like oh! really? no problem..she became strictly my sex doll after that night I discovered my assertion about her wasn't wrong ..we fhucked for more than 3years(with protection of cause) before I finally dropped her like bad habit and I cut out any form of favour from the relationship..

Dammy where ever u dey thunder go fire u!!

You are a very smart. Bitches aren't loyal.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by tzoracle: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2019
Lets listen to those that have exes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Ahmadmoh86: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2019
[Jesu quote author=val4sure post=75467480]

Jesu grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by airsaylongcon: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well he didn't lie then. Cos what belongs to his wife also belongs to him as two have become one

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Slynation(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity
This one off me.... grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by hahn(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

Eminem ft Dr Dre - Guilty conscience

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by johnnyn1(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2019
keep it coming guys..

Ladies are professional Liars.
more reason single guys won't want a relationship.
we d prefer friends with benefits kinda thing.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.