Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (71088 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Exjoker(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
ericmor:

My bed mate does that a lot. I can't count her lies self. My uncle use to tell me that igbo girls are prone to lie but I don't know how true it is but this girl I'm talking of is an igbo girl and she lies all the time like is a normal thing
Lol. If she is not confident enough to tell people that "I'm her MAN" then we don't fit together. Off I go!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Exjoker(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
musachara:

grin grin grin Sorry bro. This whores ain't loyal
Trust when i said the rest is history. It would have been better she had used "my friend" instead of "my mother".
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Avast(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
dmgr:

that's the kind of gal am currently dating...she cries at every little thing or mayb just for me to pity her I don't really know...but if u have any experience pls do share so I can learn one or two tinx from u...

dmgr:

that's the kind of gal am currently dating...she cries at every little thing or mayb just for me to pity her I don't really know...but if u have any experience pls do share so I can learn one or two tinx from u...

It is not all of them that are dangerous, some are just being childish.

when you date someone that doesn't really expose, you will understand better. Any small thing na cry.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
jericco1:
happened in school sha.
every time I go visiting I'd see a dude with babe, asked bout the, she got angry claiming he's just a friend... anyways I tried calling her about 11pm one day and she didn't pick. so I took a bike and went to her lodge. on getting to the gate I saw light in the room although the door was shut. I got to her door and knocked but she didn't open and the light I saw from afar disappeared and several knocks, I tore the net and opened the curtain. lo and behold dude was there shirtless. she was telling me that it was late and she couldn't tell him to go. my people why me

lwkmd Pele my brother...
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
ericmor:

Not at all o. Everything about this girl na lie. I think they gave birth to her after her dad lied to her mum that they are not having baby again bcs she's d last in her family n she lie like is normal

lol I get one calabar girl to way be black belter for lie.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:
I chased this girl for good 4years before I was finally able to smash her. During the first year of chasing, we usually smooched cos she claimed to be a virgin. But I noticed her boobs has fallen, when I asked her why.. she said that was how she was born. I weak
Then the D-day came after we lost contact for a while, it was Dec 25th. She came to my house, after all the ratata, we got down to business. My people, the hole fit swallow 10 human adults and na so she dey fake orgasm. Reminds me of one quote I saw here...'we never grind beans, moi moi don dey smell'. She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning. After the show, I asked her when she disvirgined... She said 2months ago.. grin

Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin

Sorry I don’t think it’s something to brag about that the person you were having sex with was faking her orgasm. It means you were NOT doing your job!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by kebliss(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Monaco2:
Back then in school I was fvcking this babe when a call came in n she refused to answer it n I told her I would pick d call she immediately picked n it was her bf.. d guy asked where she was n she said her female friends hostel. All this while she was breathing heavily n d guy told her he loved her n she was like : u love me?!? I hear n she ended d call immediately.. I was just smiling after she left I was like nawa for girls o... n I got my heart broken a few months prior to d time we met wen I found out that my girl of almost three years was having an affair. My thoughts was just running wide that that’s exactly how a guy was probably fucking my girl then n I would be forming mr lova lova not knowing dat another guy was ontop of her cry nawa...... last year I met another girl n she was forming decent girl I hacked her Facebook n was going through her chat n I saw dat she had boooos I was just one of them’ days later a particular guy that has been disturbing her finally had his wey with her n she was telling d guy dat she is sure she was pregnant... I was just laughing... she came over n I was just telling her I know wat she did yesterday n d guy is smallie in my area she was denying d whole thin until I picked up my phone n said I was gonna call d guy( I don’t have his number just pretending) dats wen d fake tears came in. She was like it was a mistake dat d guy just inserted his dick n removed it immediately, I burst in laughter.. stories many abeg
Insert n remove, dis lie weak me

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frezhkid10(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
jamalnation:

lol maybe your friends were armed robbers
...Nah Dy were differently involved with her at different times
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by rs172(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
ericmor:

Like seriously? If I'm to talk from the 3 igbo girls I date in the past, I blv my uncle

They lie with confidence, always be concious and take note of questions they pose to you jokingly (girls generally).

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
TheNaijanBlog:

Sorry I don’t think it’s something to brag about that the person you were having sex with was faking her orgasm. It means you were NOT doing your job!

My job is to get up in the morning and go out there to add value to my life and not giving orgasms to farm tools.

22 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by starbuck(f): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
From what I have read so far , does it mean it's girls that lie mostly in relationships?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by mattobi(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
starbuck:
From what I have read so far , does it mean it's girls that lie mostly in relationships?

What do u expect? When they were the ones that met the devil one on one!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by CustardPrince(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
CEOwatazs:

I can't be angry with free pussy
You're a legend
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by starstaz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
xtremeTall:
bro I swear to God....
You already tell my own experience.........especially reason for fallen boobs grin

My gee , this line cringes me or rack me up or break my ribs:::::"She was just disturbing the neighborhood with her fake moaning."

Presently am in your Shoes with some noisy neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ericmor: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Frankicent:

lol I get one calabar girl to way be black belter for lie.

Lol
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by internationalman(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
ericmor:

My bed mate does that a lot. I can't count her lies self. My uncle use to tell me that igbo girls are prone to lie but I don't know how true it is but this girl I'm talking of is an igbo girl and she lies all the time like is a normal thing
Bed mate in school?

If yes which school?
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by starstaz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
delvinho:

Fallen breasts has nothing to do with lost virginity. African ignoramoses. One can be a virgin and have fallen breasts. Also one can be disvigined last month by a fat dick that continues to sex her and by the time another man ventures there it will so wide like she is a IndecentStar

Medically, Breast standing down or firm is due to inherent Connective tissue the lady possess. There are several types of connective tissues and its polymorp. ( Polymorphism).

connective tissues means Reinforcements or pillars in this instances.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Albinoflash(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
ericmor:

That one na real evidence of a girl that cheat. Even your own messages no fit dey her phone lai lai and if u see any, it will be the one u are begging her which she will always use for other guys to think her ex is begging her to come back
omo even mtn message u no go see.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by SlayerForever: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
jericco1:
happened in school sha.
every time I go visiting I'd see a dude with babe, asked bout the, she got angry claiming he's just a friend... anyways I tried calling her about 11pm one day and she didn't pick. so I took a bike and went to her lodge. on getting to the gate I saw light in the room although the door was shut. I got to her door and knocked but she didn't open and the light I saw from afar disappeared and several knocks, I tore the net and opened the curtain. lo and behold dude was there shirtless. she was telling me that it was late and she couldn't tell him to go. my people why me

Chaiiiiii. Guy you dey vex o. You tear the net fa? Chai! Lwkmd!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
LordOfNaira:
I remember a certain nursing student that I liked back in the days. She looked decent. Whenever her friends came around, they would sit at her balcony and I would hear them sharing their sexcapades but this girl would say nothing.

So, I got friendly with her and we became very close friends. She told me she was a virgin and I accepted. But one night, we went on a date and returned home and somehow, the devil got into us, and we tore each other's clothes and landed on my bed. My dick slid easily into her and I was shocked. I could not even thrust.

I asked her, "But you told me you were a virgin."

She said, "Yes."

I asked, "What happened?"

She said, "You just disvirgined me now now."

Men, I just weak right there and then.

Men i weak with you embarassed
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Osasmd: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
ericmor:

That one na real evidence of a girl that cheat. Even your own messages no fit dey her phone lai lai and if u see any, it will be the one u are begging her which she will always use for other guys to think her ex is begging her to come back
Ehhnnnnn!!
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Tirexy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Puss.y is never yours, it's just your turn.

This, I just learned on this thread.

17 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Djsylar(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tirexy:
Puss.y is never yours, it's just your turn.

This, I just learned on this thread.

Same as me i have hardly seen girls put up theirs

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Sgbate(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Avast:

It is not all of them that are dangerous, some are just being childish.

when you date someone that doesn't really expose, you will understand better. Any small thing na cry.
U just described exactly the typpa babe am currently dating, she will cry for anything at all, back in sec Skool with her,one of the teachers insulted her and she just broke down and started crying trough out the class shocked,me was just consoling her feeling her innocence, shes just not exposed ,shes one of doz types that are raised in the parlour..
Lol, buh with the things have read here so far, am beginning to have a second tought about the whole thing cry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by funkyjms: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
jericco1:
happened in school sha.

You mad bro grin grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by waywardpikin: 12:52am On Feb 08, 2019
And they say men are scum. We don sabi all these things tey tey. Glad others are learning.

Great thread!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Horlaslim(m): 3:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Mursz:
After having 2 fingers moving freely unhinged in her pvssy she still claimed she was a virgin.

Ema gba me ke!
maybe she no get Hymen
Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Horlaslim(m): 4:01am On Feb 08, 2019
I don read testimonies so tey I no no which one to give top 3

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by realest2(m): 4:13am On Feb 08, 2019
hehe..what a thread. This really proves that women are the ultimate liars.. never trust a woman wink

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Estellie: 4:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Kikikiki...... This thread is funny..Lai Mohammed issa learner ni. lolz

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Estellie: 4:59am On Feb 08, 2019
realest2:
hehe..what a thread. This really proves that women are the ultimate liars.. never trust a woman wink
...Oh please... Like guys don't lie too okwaya?...

Men are the ultimate liars.. Prominent male liars are;

Lai Mohammed - The Chairman..

My ex- boyfriend - The Vice Chairman..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.