Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (71087 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by MannieA(f): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
ecstasy357:

Ya almost correct. The guy was literally poking her from behind but nothing happened according to her.

The guy was her best friend. It's amazing how best friend and boyfriend are both bf

lol

if it was her best friend why the Bleep did she switch off her phone

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by DAVE1010(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!

lol.... Ur confrontation came down on him like a thunder bolt.
Tbh, I think he is related to lai mohammed.

16 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ecstasy357(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

lol

if it was her best friend why the Bleep did she switch off her phone

Battery was down.....Red flag
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
mozel247:
She is very tight and during first sex she was faking tears. She ended up pushing me off crying that she can't imagine she finally had sex with me, that she hasn't done it for a long time, that she hate sex, that she get tired easily on sex. Hmmmm, I almost believed. Second night, the girl rode me like a champ. Then she slept and boom on her fone, I was jaw-drop. This girl is practically into run in school and her vulgar chat of her sexual escapade was just too much. She was naturally tight and at such exploiting that to pretend a decent girl
is her name doris

29 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Deicide: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
It's not you it's me grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Exjoker(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
We were gisting this particular day and her phone rang. She picked the call and talked for some minutes. When the caller sense that she is with someone and asked who the person is...?
She lied right before me to the caller that "I am her mother".
I instantly became weak and the rest is history.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by lilmax(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
ecstasy357:
Funny Story cry

I was serving in a remote area in Anambra state. She was still in school. She was very beautiful, one of the most sought after girls in school. Lots of guys were constantly flocking themselves around her, and she loves the attention as well as the perks that comes with it.

One night around 11pm I called her. We were talking and then I heard a male's voice in the background. She stays at the school's female hostel. This particular hostel shuts their gates to guys once its 6pm. I quickly asked her, "who was that?" She said it was her roommate, Amarachi. "Let me talk to Amarachi," I requested. Then her phone went off until the following day.

Six months later, she told me the truth while mocking me.

She did abuse my trust and my willingness to turn a blind eye. But now I've learnt how to smell rat from a thousand mile away.
that's why you needed that at that point in life cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by luba9876: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
I was riding her and she was shouting "baby Bleep me harder" when suddenly her phone rang. And the guy asked where she was and she told him she was at home and that she was already sleeping before he called.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by CanineOfJackal: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
teresafaith:
Naturally I hate short guys, cos they lie a lot
Now this is bollocks and calls for you checking your mental state

20 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Emytea(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
that she got pregnant because she went to beg for me from a guy in our area when i was not around

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Chuknovski(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A guy I just started dating invited me to his place to "watch a movie". It was early days in the relationship, so my guard was still up & I didn't wanna rush things. When he started touching me, I excused myself to the bathroom. In there, under the sink was a laundry basket & a bra was sticking out. This made me suspicious because he'd told me that he was single. I confronted him about my findings & his response almost knocked me unconscious because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think he had time to think about what he was telling me. He said the BRA was his!

My dear run oooo, maybe he's pant collector grin

14 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by teresafaith: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Now this is bollocks and calls for you checking your mental state
Get lost!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by omoteacher(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Interesting life experience I'm enjoying them. Just make them brief. This life full of many human experience some bitter and some interesting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by LieDetector(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
My ex tho
1. We're both students. She suspended studies in school without my notice. Whenever I call her up normally evenings, she'd tell me she still in school having practical tutorials. I later realized She'd been hanging out at her ex's apartment and the rest they say is history.

2. This girl I had keen interest in my school lies better than lai Muhammed. One night I was still wooing this girl, the ex called and asked her to come spend the night at his place. She thought I was foolish and told me she wanted to go see a friend that she'd be back home later. I hurried home with my assignments keeping me awake, I chatted her up as the clock tick tocked to some minutes past 11pm. Asked her if she's back and she replied she was OK at the friend's place. She told me not to worry that the friend in question was a female. I knew it was all game so I ensured I had my own share of the spoils before dumping her sorry flippy a$$.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Fidelismaria: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
I'm yet to have such experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ashawopikin(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity
this one weak me

31 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by mammanbawa: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
teresafaith:
Naturally I hate short guys, cos they lie a lot
If I say thunder fire you now angry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
she came visiting one night ,tho prior to that night I was already suspecting her way wasn't pure .it was around 11:30pm, so I was on the floor working on my laptop with a headset on bopping to a Ryan Leslie track while she was on my couch smiling, smirking her face sometimes and frowning to her phone (she was chatting with her other boyfriends I guess)..unluckily for her ,few minutes before her phone rang, they took light and since it was already late non of us suggested putting on the gen..so while she was on the call I paused my music and was still faking the head bops.. and I could hear clearly cos everywhere was quiet as some guy(probably the main bf) was asking the hoe where she was, angrily and that she should put her roommates at school on.. like he wanted to be sure she was in her hostel as her reply to the conversation was incoherent ...immediately she dropped the call I busted out laughing to my system without saying a word.. out of guilty conscience.. she just dropped it..
"that was my mum asking if I can make it down home tomorrow as early as possible "

I was like oh! really? no problem..she became strictly my sex doll after that night I discovered my assertion about her wasn't wrong ..we fhucked for more than 3years(with protection of cause) before I finally dropped her like bad habit and I cut out any form of favour from the relationship..

Dammy where ever u dey thunder go fire u!!

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by soap94: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
SheCool:
That he had basketball practice, but he was just going out to chill with the fellas, and then on Snapchat he stupidly posted himself, he forgot to block me from viewing his story, he was just there laughing like this “ grin” I was so dumbfounded watching his stories, I broke up with him but later got back with him again lipsrsealed cheesy
That is the reason why you should use special apps for controlling a snapchat. Nowadays, privacy is #1 concern. Find more info here about this app.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Michelle55: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

That she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentally fell on her ex boyfriend's erect dick and it went straight into her pvssy - that was how she lost her virginity
Don't wake me up

33 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Michelle55: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:
Meanwhile, When NwanyiAwkaetiti and Yigiyaga finally meet grin
you don start now okwaya embarassed if both lovers attack you now, you go say dem dey find trouble sad

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Michelle55:

Don't wake me up
Lemme join you, I am yet to recover from the shock of that lie...gringrin

24 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Michelle55: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin
DanDeeBoss:
Lemme join you, I am yet to recover from the shock of that lie...gringrin
My brother I just weak for the matter. Her lie na grade A

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by CustardPrince(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fidelismaria:
I'm yet to have such experience

She's prolly an expert with lies

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Tonyprisca: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

what an innocent lie

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by sonikstargirl(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

lies from the pit of hell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Twizzy30(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
The most shocking lie i ever told my partner "I love you"

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
SheCool:
That he had basketball practice, but he was just going out to chill with the fellas, and then on Snapchat he stupidly posted himself, he forgot to block me from viewing his story, he was just there laughing like this “ grin” I was so dumbfounded watching his stories, I broke up with him but later got back with him again lipsrsealed cheesy

forming hard girl. Block up and went back again. What should we call that?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Not me though...

hmmm ovoko if I were you I'll slap her 3 times.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by ecstasy357(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
lilmax:
that's why you needed that at that point in life cool

Very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? by Frankicent(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
ecstasy357:
Funny Story cry

I was serving in a remote area in Anambra state. She was still in school. She was very beautiful, one of the most sought after girls in school. Lots of guys were constantly flocking themselves around her, and she loves the attention as well as the perks that comes with it.

One night around 11pm I called her. We were talking and then I heard a male's voice in the background. She stays at the school's female hostel. This particular hostel shuts their gates to guys once its 6pm. I quickly asked her, "who was that?" She said it was her roommate, Amarachi. "Let me talk to Amarachi," I requested. Then her phone went off until the following day.

Six months later, she told me the truth while mocking me.

She did abuse my trust and my willingness to turn a blind eye. But now I've learnt how to smell rat from a thousand mile away.

chai me barely trust women. She did fuxked the guy?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.