Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (54450 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Chidex50(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
johnkey:
Bottom line, be a player, stay a player.
It's fun bro,but it's not safe and the best .

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by djon78(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Rule 1 don't ever use money to convince a woman to date you. Don't you ever make that mistake. You will live to regret it.

Keep your money. Give only when it is necessary, when you feel like. Out of your own magnanimity.

That's how I did. There was a day I surprised her. She had a need and reluctantly Told me, sometimes I will overlook. But that day, I later in the day transferred something way above what she needed. It blew her mind, because she wasn't expecting such.
I was trying to let her know that it is not your money. I have a generous heart. But you can't force me to give you, except it is from my heart.
That way she understood my principles.

Keep your money.
A woman that loves you will stay.
If not good riddance to bad rubbish.
As for the high maintenance ones
That is the biggest delusion out there.
A man needs a woman that will help him build.
Putting your hand into a high maintenance woman is the worst decision a man will make.
I know a guy that married a high maintenance woman, the guy been get money oo.
But everyday na regret the guy dey complain.
He says that she brings no value into the union.

In conclusion
Man go for a wise woman
Seek for her, search out for her
If you eventually get a wise woman
You will start enjoying your own heaven from here on earth.
Most successful men you see out there
There has been a wise woman at the background.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
andrew444:

I hardly agree with most lady opinions

But if I say you did not make sense with what you wrote there then I am a liar .

May God bless you .

Amen. Thank you. smiley
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by papyskinsy: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2019
prekumohtim:
The most painful thing is not the fact that you are spending on them, it when they keep using your money to solve their family problems. She will ask you for money, not for herself but to solve her siblings problems. And no common sense that we are not married so why will I be doing this to him? You will even ask the guy to borrow just for you to solve a member of your family's problem. And yet, most of them have both father and mother. Nigerian ladies are really heartless no matter how gentle they may look. Some will even say, this guy is not even improving, when is he going to stand well financialy so that we can marry? How can he stand financially when you're using his money to solve your family's problems? Men that are sincerely in love normally suffer this.

lol bro you sound like victim
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by mrbock: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2019
lilmax:
when you see through breast,yansh, pretty face, sex, you will be in control of your life

True words
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by papyskinsy: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2019
am always lucky.. I don't have to spend a dime on a babe yet dey flock around.. jus be yursef and let her knw dat yu er still hustling... if she likes yu she go stay.. if she no fit cope she leaves and yu find another lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Tombrown3(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2019
This is what happens when you see a beautiful strange girl on the street and decide to approach her.
1. You fight to get her attention, which she mostly like turn you down because of the women ego.
2. You try to make her see how much you care about her (at this point some of these girls are already thinking: thank God for this Maga) caring about her when she barely knows you it's even a turn off to some girls.
3. Now she agrees everything you say but tells you she can't visit you, so you should keep that away from your mind. (already making the rules)
4. The bottom line here is, she will always make the rules and you will always wanna follow to show a gentleman attitude.
5. Last last... You might end up having sex, but that's only if she likes you and probably you might have spent a lot before that. She will always have the entitlement attitude because from the very start she never even cared, after all, you walked up to her in the first place.
THE SOLUTION.
Only talk or walk up to girls you understand has a little crush on you or show you a little green light, you wouldnt have to say much in this case. Her replIes would be encouraging and in the long run you benefit more and spend less cause she already likes.
Do things that attracts women: like making money, being very neat and minding your business, being bold and always in control, never beg a woman for her contact! Never, in fact... Never beg a girl for anything unless she's your wife! When you approach and she declines, move on instantly, don't preach to her or try to persuade her. Just move on and say hi next time you see her and walk away again.
Women need attention, and they always find those who give them less attention more attractive, ironically though, but that's the truth! Am not saying don't give your girlfriend attention or your wife, that's a different senerio. I only mean when trying to woo her these are the qualities that will likely make things bearable.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Konstantinos156(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Date a slay queen... Lol. Sorry for you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. You have spoken really well. Every girl comes with a price tag, just make sure you go for what you can afford and maintain without struggling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2019
MARKone:

That is the plain truth, cuts around both sexes though.
Yes it does
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by BABANGBALI: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2019
I will never give my hard hen money to ajepako, fatymore, funkeshugar, Dominique or any girl in this world

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by AleAirHub(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2019
kiss kiss
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

But do you know it's a lot easier for a man to be very deliberate about the kind of woman he gets into a relationship with? Different women have got different backgrounds, and also differing needs. It is already an established fact that women like money... even the men know this. They'd always expect some form of gifting or assistance from whoever they are in a relationship with. Preach from now till tomorrow, it won't change.

The best thing therefore is to be careful about who you date. If you date a girl that attends weddings every now and then, you'll buy lots of aso-ebis grin If you date the type that has some type of skin and likes to dress up, etc. She'll surely expect bills from you.

Just know the lifestyle and needs of a girl you thinking about dating before you commit. It would save you headaches. Some guys just date girls that are too flashy and needy for their level and they come online to cry.

Truthfully, it's the easiest way to manage this situation. Don't date a person who has lots of wants and needs that are beyond your capacity. She doesn't become your responsibility but she'd have expectations of you. Most women are like that...

There's the class of girls with serious entitlement mentality, too. They ask for everything and anything without shame. If you find someone like that, better stay away o.

But most importantly, know when to put a brake on it. I'm a girl, but I found it highly enervating that a guy finished his savings on a girl. Like, why?

1 Like

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Timagex(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:
All I know is that as a guy go for the lady that is within your means...All that matters is happiness and loving each other.

. Hmmmmmm...... Let's work something out here cool smiley
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Raalsalghul: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:
Guys should put an an end to their foolishness!
Because the truth is that a woman who truely loves you and have a good sense of responsibility don't give a fuckkkkk about your money.

If you like spend all your life savings on her it doesn't count and it will not make her love you in return.

Women always have this particular guy in their life that they can move mountains for. They will always be comfortable when they are with that guy whether he is broke or not.
When a woman loves she loves for real
There are two people you can not advice in the world
A man with money
A woman who is in love

Wait o did i just say two people?
Nooooo! They are three
Thirdly buhari supporters
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Raalsalghul: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
noisy45:
The highest amount woman Don chop from.me is 1k
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Cleanpoo(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2019
This is what happens when you love so much..it makes you behave like a fool sometimes..like one of my guy borowed money to buy infinix phone for girl friend..and he uses a much more smaller phone..,and the girls is even cheating in his back..I bleeped the girl once..I pity the poor boy..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Raalsalghul: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

I have seen a guy who borrowed money to help a so called GF. and this guy is damn broke oooo

Upon all, him no see see kiss, talk less of phucking her loool
Lucipherprophet
Lucipherreverend
Lucipherapostle
And now Luciferadvocate.
Guy how many una be?
Adding Luciferreedemed.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by kalu61(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Baronnaire:
And greed make them end up with the wrong dudes just like an Ibo copper i met during the 2019 elections. She and her friend fell for a local muslim guy who was a party agent simply because he came in a miserable Toyota Camry Pencil light and obviously gunning for a one night stand despite all the kind gestures i showed her.

I wish she knew i chose to leave my Audi A4 2.0T Quattro at home for personal reasons...

I wish she knew i was already thinking about the future with her...

I wish she knew our meeting may have been ordained...

However, i thank God for steering me away from the leech.

Oh girls of this age and time....
You really felt bad but such is like.
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Papertrail11:
I feel the ratio as to which we have commited boy friend and girl friend relationship is getting low and exsistent such that we may have a generation of men that didnt grow up to understand how a woman think and same for women too

among my circle of friends i can barely count 1 guy who is in a stable emotional relationship hookup culture has taken over and hey i will blame it on the modern day Woman who isnt settled for any long term growth but wants it now!

Society says " Go and hustle" and women will come to you but if you dont have that experience dating experince i mean you supposed to acuqire in your 20's trust me you would mess up!

Mehn....you are damn right. Hook up is now taking over dating relationship. Most girls now just wanna hook up for sex @ a price.

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by sowilli: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:
All I know is that as a guy go for the lady that is within your means...All that matters is happiness and loving each other.

so a lady now is a commodity. The way many of una Dey reason self. Don’t spend on any woman until you are ready to marry her. Something I learnt the hard way. That money is total waste. This is what it has been in the days before us. You see a woman you like, you go pay her bride price... dating and courting are the reasons issues like this are been discussed. Whilst it is important to date, it is important to date someone who has the same goal as you not someone who is within your means. When you raising kids you will see that life is beyond being a “means lady”.

5 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Emotionss: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Give a hungry man a cup of garri and you will be His friend for life. But give a woman all you life worth and she will see it as her birth right simple because of the thing between her legs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by sophy17(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Good advice. But first, men must change from mentality of owning a lady/girlfriend to being a partner in every aspect. Then it will be difficult to fall prey for any girl in this regard. I hope u get d gist
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Qokie: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2019
I don't date them. I just f--k them and move on. After I f--ked one last week she started asking for recharge card and I told her I can't associate with a lady who can't afford airtime. Blocked her thereafter.

6 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Fahrenhite(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

Those type of girls that don't demand or request for much are the ones that look like frog.

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=papyskinsy post=76272822]

lol bro you sound like victim [/quote

You're right and left bro
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by sanmtiago(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

how I wish every girl can comprehend this witty write up.
I owe you a romantic date in dubia, burj khalifa last floor open roof if there's actually any. We'll view the stars and bask in its colourful euphoria. Ma'am I don't know you from anywhere but I can discern you're a girl with extraordinary inner beauty and from your write up I officially deduced you're super intelligent. It is incomprehensively rare to see this kind of specie amongst this messed up generation. I'm so amazed I finally came across a girl with enormous insight of life's principles. honey do well to keep it up! Loads of love from an unknown!! kiss

10 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by uckennety(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2019
lahizak:

God bless you ooo. D complain just dey plenty 4 social media dis days

I v dated the ones that are not flashy they are still demanding

What I learnt about girls are=

A girl that doesn't like you will bill hell outta of you flashy or not.

A girl that likes you but you v no money will cheat on you even sell her body for money in the name of hustling but you remain her number1 in her mind.

Never give what you can't afford to lose cuz a girl never remembers what you do or did for her.

Never you believe you the only one in a girls life..

Make sure your they one enjoying at least 85% of whatever she can offer in that relationship or friendship.

Remember whatever you give a girl a man out there can give her more.

Never you use relationship Basis as a criteria to seek out a life partner

Finally made this law guide you!

A love a girl has for a guy is directly proportional to the amount of money the guy gives her! Provided that sex remains constant

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by jrusky(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Pls who posted this nonsense here this morning Pls is everything ok with you? Just asking ok.

Every time you people come here talking about spending on girls pls why no thread here say girls or ladies too should spend on guys or for them to be honest in the relationship or not behaving a s s hole psycho when about dumping the guy that spend all he has on them?

If you like go and buy Rolls Royce for a lady if that psycho thing in their head triggers she will dump you like a pooh without even remembering your Rolls Royce and she will even ask you *what have you done* that no one has never done.

I'm not saying all of them are bad but these creature called womaen or girls or ladies are very weird. It does not matter you spend the whole world will make them to stay or not. I hate when talking too much about money when it's about woman why not they too spend on men didn't they have hands or brain too to make money or what?

I'm talking from exoerience if you haven't experience other side of female in life as a man you are still living in Allien world.

6 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by LordBaelish: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Tombrown3:
This is what happens when you see a beautiful strange girl on the street and decide to approach her.
1. You fight to get her attention, which she mostly like turn you down because of the women ego.
2. You try to make her see how much you care about her (at this point some of these girls are already thinking: thank God for this Maga) caring about her when she barely knows you it's even a turn off to some girls.
3. Now she agrees everything you say but tells you she can't visit you, so you should keep that away from your mind. (already making the rules)
4. The bottom line here is, she will always make the rules and you will always wanna follow to show a gentleman attitude.
5. Last last... You might end up having sex, but that's only if she likes you and probably you might have spent a lot before that. She will always have the entitlement attitude because from the very start she never even cared, after all, you walked up to her in the first place.
THE SOLUTION.
Only talk or walk up to girls you understand has a little crush on you or show you a little green light, you wouldnt have to say much in this case. Her replIes would be encouraging and in the long run you benefit more and spend less cause she already likes.
Do things that attracts women: like making money, being very neat and minding your business, being bold and always in control, never beg a woman for her contact! Never, in fact... Never beg a girl for anything unless she's your wife! When you approach and she declines, move on instantly, don't preach to her or try to persuade her. Just move on and say hi next time you see her and walk away again.
Women need attention, and they always find those who give them less attention more attractive, ironically though, but that's the truth! Am not saying don't give your girlfriend attention or your wife, that's a different senerio. I only mean when trying to woo her these are the qualities that will likely make things bearable.

True Redpill

4 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by frankson1(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

Chaii..ma bae wink

2 Likes

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by akiOYIBO: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Awesome advice!

If u like pretend from now till the end of next level, all of u are all the same. Shameless pussy hawkers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by UrVillagePpl: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Papertrail11:
I feel the ratio as to which we have commited boy friend and girl friend relationship is getting low and exsistent such that we may have a generation of men that didnt grow up to understand how a woman think and same for women too

among my circle of friends i can barely count 1 guy who is in a stable emotional relationship hookup culture has taken over and hey i will blame it on the modern day Woman who isnt settled for any long term growth but wants it now!

Society says " Go and hustle" and women will come to you but if you dont have that experience dating experince i mean you supposed to acuqire in your 20's trust me you would mess up!

yea dats true...

that basic experience is really necessary.

but this ur English ehh,, no b hear oo
Re: Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys by loswhite(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2019
MissSweet:

so when your means increase you also go for another lady since relationship definition is now about means...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. / Why Do Men Like Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.