Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? (56130 Views)

She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Larryslim(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2019
Happened to me too, once.
The green light was so obvious that she even came to my house, we talked about so many dirty things including she asking my questions like, my favourite sex position, if i can give a girl head and so on.
Then we became close, kissed once and i miscalculated, i wanted to tie her down by asking her out and dating, but she said i was too straightforward and we should shart slowly.
Then i lost the vibe,since then we've just been normal.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Budline(m): 12:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Larryslim:
Happened to me too, once.
The green light was so obvious that she even came to my house, we talked about so many dirty things including she asking my questions like, my favourite sex position, if i can give a girl head and so on.
Then we became close, kissed once and i miscalculated, i wanted to tie her down by asking her out and dating, but she said i was too straightforward and we should shart slowly.
Then i lost the vibe,since then we've just been normal.

She didn't want a relationship. She only wanted sex. You didn't need to ask her out again. You supposed to have just bleeped her very well and see where it goes from there.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by TheManOfTheYear: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2019
nuggarito:
I had a similar experience in my undergraduate days, I was just too gentle and always minding my biz, to top it all I was handsome and well built. There was this girl in class doilling all over me, from trailing me to keeping seats for me to stylishly stalking me. She instantly got friendly with my twin bro cos he was more of an extrovert, I just didnt notice all this cos i had other things to think of. Till one day my bro asked me to man up and ask her out, me sef conji Don hold me.
So one day I came around her hostel, we visited her with me tagging along, so them give us chance we talked at length Omo I asked for her number she was like she doesn't give out number on a first date, I asked why she said its her protocol mantra I said OK, I just carried myself outta there. I can't be pricing crayfish when I wan to drink garri. Since that day I was avoiding her. She saw the actions and was trying to... Me I just leave that one.
Lol. Bro this one na different case na. Had it been you gave her time, she for gree.
She was just doing initial shakara

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by TheManOfTheYear: 1:05am On Mar 03, 2019
franchasng:
man no de ugly, you 21st century kids must learn this. As you grow up as a lady, u will get to understand this same thing that no man is ugly. The only ugly man is the man struggling financially.

Any man with money is handsome, no jokes, it has been like that since ages.

Its social media and modern entertainment industry that's making it look like it is necessary for a man to be physically attractive like a woman.

The only ugly men are broke or poor men, sadly, you will grow old to realise this, so make your choice wisely when the time comes.
Bossu!!! one bottle of Chardonnay for you sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Budline(m): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Lol. Bro this one na different case na. Had it been you gave her time, she for gree.
She was just doing initial shakara

They can be deceptive. Shakara or no Shakara, they like to be chased up and down. I notice any form of Shakara, I delete.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by TheManOfTheYear: 1:09am On Mar 03, 2019
Budline:

They can be deceptive. Shakara or no Shakara, they like to be chased up and down. I notice any form of Shakara, I delete.
If na so nai be sey u no fit date naija girl be dat o.
Cuz dem like shakara even the ones wey ugly like Princess Fiona in ogre form

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Budline(m): 1:16am On Mar 03, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
If na so nai be sey u no fit date naija girl be dat o.
Cuz dem like shakara even the ones wey ugly like Princess Fiona in ogre form

Well I've been able to date some of them. And yes they are all good looking. You're right about that shakara of a thing but some actually know what they want, they might be few though. Na just stress to dey try toast person, make she come dey do shakara up and down. I have deleted up to 5 numbers between yesterday and today because of that shakara. Anyone of them that's done doing shakara can beep me. I've moved on to the next ones. Na so me dey do their matter o.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by NoonMasamune: 1:16am On Mar 03, 2019
Gaspardd:
This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.
You need a waifu my friend. Waifus will never betray you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by TheManOfTheYear: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Budline:

Well I've been able to date some of them. And yes they are all good looking. You're right about that shakara of a thing but some actually know what they want, they might be few though. Na just stress to dey try toast person, make she come dey do shakara up and down. I have deleted up to 5 numbers between yesterday and today because of that shakara. Anyone of them that's done doing shakara can beep me. I've moved on to the next ones. Na so me dey do their matter o.
Exactly bro. We men deserve our own pride too

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by sharpwriter(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Gaspardd:
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.

Hahahahaha ....abeg come finish yur story ... did you not see her again ; the following semester and years or yu wanna tell us yu both never spoke again till yu passed out? What became of her eventually before leaving school? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 03, 2019
Lastanza:
Ya all talking about misunderstanding or misinterpreting her green light are from the other side
This fact is, the specie of girls we have in this part of the world are very confused and proud. I have made up my mind never to give in to any green light again. If she like make she dey die inside na her business.

Op let me tell you, you never miss calculated her body language but the joke is on her for the Nigerian syndrome in her. They can form for Africa even when they need you badly.

Nansense!

Those daughters of eve's don do you strong thing...big time
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Okuda(m): 1:20am On Mar 03, 2019
MisterBash:
well.. Here is mine..it happened I met this igbo lady on my pop..luckily for me, we both reside in Lagos so I got her number.. invited her few days I got home ND...after entertaining her properly.. normal intention as a guy was running in my head.. before I knew it she started playing Joro by simi,nd was singing along also. carefully enjoying her melodic voice until she said "I dey give you signal..............."
tot that was an invitation... my brothers and sisters... tried ND tried, ordinary kiss I no receive from her.. it's was later I realized she just love dat track.

lmao. na so!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Larryslim(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Budline:

She didn't want a relationship. She only wanted sex. You didn't need to ask her out again. You supposed to have just bleeped her very well and see where it goes from there.
I know i fvcked up there tbvh, but when we became close, she became fond of me so i thought i should tie her down with a relationship but i really miscalculated.
Though she still tries to get to me, like call me in the morning before class, but I've just lost the vibe for her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Budline(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Larryslim:

I know i fvcked up there tbvh, but when we became close, she became fond of me so i thought i should tie her down with a relationship but i really miscalculated.
Though she still tries to get to me, like call me in the morning before class, but I've just lost the vibe for her.

Yeah I get it, you don't make such mistakes again. I've been in such situations before. Sex before anything in that kind of situation, that gives you power and respect. Sometimes they just don't want you to catch feelings when you haven't been real intimate with them yet. Try to master their games.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 03, 2019
Also a victim of this green light shit, na one deeper life girl for my street come visit me , no b say e no dey com b4 cos e be friend with my twin sister but this time around he entered my bedroom, I dey on top bed.she greeted and sleep beside me, with her olumo boobs right b4 me, I was like which kain level be dis...well as well omo boi, we just they chat and the bae was kinda touchy, I no dull am. I start to dey touch too, she even place her head on my chest. And gbam! I tried to touch her boobs, na so she slap my hand away, still dey talk to me as if nothing happened. I snub her till she waka.

The story never end brethren, she go tell my name best niqqa for street say I be ashawo niqqa say I try to rough handle her and touch her boobs to look good cos i notice tgat she get crush for the guy, but trust guys... He told me weytin she said and I tell am how e take happen, we just laugh at it say na her dey look for cheap attention. Like two weeks after, she came back again , meet me on bed and sleep beside me, I just stand up, saying nothing leaving her alone looking like a fool she be

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by sharpwriter(m): 2:05am On Mar 03, 2019
ebohstepn:
Me I know I have a problem when it comes to female. I easily have girls that crushes on me, easily get them to my bed and to be my girlfriend. But I have never been in a relationship for up to 6months. In fact the longest I have ever been is 3months. Am the one that always kill the relationship, I always just lose interest, some of the ladies in particular always try their best to make the relationship work but am always never serious. Most of my friends have told me jokely that girls wa son swear for me go Dan many. Now there is this girl I wanted to date, she was into me but I became tired of breaking her hearts so I decided that I will friend zone her, that's want I did and now she is my best friend. People thinks we are dating , but little do de know. Some of my friends believe she changed me but I knw that the day that I will have sex with her she will become so little and like nothing in my eyes, now she even keeps track of the girls I have left since me and her became friends 3 years ago. Now my question is that I know I like her and she loves me but I d'nt want to break her heart by dating her, so what should I do for this feeling I usually have after I have slept with a girl? I want it to stop. I d'nt want to be a cheat and a heart breaker but I can't just help me. I tired. Since December last year I came back from school I have not asked any girl out because of the fear of what will happen later, and does girls d'nt even spend time they just always say yes some self I d'nt really ask them out, just getting a little close to them and bomb they are down. In my lodge in school I finished, I slept with all the girls in the lodge expect one. And I even slept with most of their Friends. I believe what attract them to me is my handsomeness and I look rich, am not yet rich. So my people what is the way out for me. am not getting any younger, if I can't keep a relationship for at list 6months then how can I get married? I do really have a problem, at first it was fun but now it no longer fun am afraid for girls for me. So have kept my self off for now and I do have many girls giving me green light even my mom knows about this and she even now banned me from staying in church after closing of service. I go straight home with her. Abeg end of long story, watin I go do abeg, am dieing slowly.

Hmmn...cry to your maker if yu believe in God

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Ablemax(m): 2:09am On Mar 03, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me any were in port harcourt or any part of the country i can work there..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by SmartyPants(m): 2:22am On Mar 03, 2019
Gaspardd:

In your case I suspect she may have initially been interested and then lost interest and started hating you perhaps due to your cowardice.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 03, 2019
Well for me I misunderstand it all the time so even when she is giving me the signal I just can't see it. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by OndoRaph(m): 2:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Gaspardd:

Thing is i fell in love so easily, even sn holding my hand is even enuf for me to fell in live with that person(strictly females). Even now thats still me and i dont ever see that changing. So you can imagine how many heart breaks ive had in my life. embarassed embarassed embarassed. But i do not blame myself, i blame girls that wont stop going beyond boundaries. angry angry
You lust easilly not love

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by shadrach77: 3:27am On Mar 03, 2019
The thing with green light is, don't be too quick to fall for it. Let the lady show it several times. This is because, fallng for it immediately will make you look predictable and cheap and may turn her off and secondly you may be judging her intentions wrongly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:42am On Mar 03, 2019
Gaspardd:

You remind me of something similar exactly like this

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by elonize(m): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Ur problems is dat u too dey straf,in a relationship, d only thing that really matters to u is d straffiing,so u need to reset ur mind from dat,odawise na long thing for u,dont have sex with this one,cos u sef,u no dey let ur dick stay one place
Reset ur mind to stop it,when God connect u to ur wife,u go know,so just relax,
ebohstepn:
Me I know I have a problem when it comes to female. I easily have girls that crushes on me, easily get them to my bed and to be my girlfriend. But I have never been in a relationship for up to 6months. In fact the longest I have ever been is 3months. Am the one that always kill the relationship, I always just lose interest, some of the ladies in particular always try their best to make the relationship work but am always never serious. Most of my friends have told me jokely that girls wa son swear for me go Dan many. Now there is this girl I wanted to date, she was into me but I became tired of breaking her hearts so I decided that I will friend zone her, that's want I did and now she is my best friend. People thinks we are dating , but little do de know. Some of my friends believe she changed me but I knw that the day that I will have sex with her she will become so little and like nothing in my eyes, now she even keeps track of the girls I have left since me and her became friends 3 years ago. Now my question is that I know I like her and she loves me but I d'nt want to break her heart by dating her, so what should I do for this feeling I usually have after I have slept with a girl? I want it to stop. I d'nt want to be a cheat and a heart breaker but I can't just help me. I tired. Since December last year I came back from school I have not asked any girl out because of the fear of what will happen later, and does girls d'nt even spend time they just always say yes some self I d'nt really ask them out, just getting a little close to them and bomb they are down. In my lodge in school I finished, I slept with all the girls in the lodge expect one. And I even slept with most of their Friends. I believe what attract them to me is my handsomeness and I look rich, am not yet rich. So my people what is the way out for me. am not getting any younger, if I can't keep a relationship for at list 6months then how can I get married? I do really have a problem, at first it was fun but now it no longer fun am afraid for girls for me. So have kept my self off for now and I do have many girls giving me green light even my mom knows about this and she even now banned me from staying in church after closing of service. I go straight home with her. Abeg end of long story, watin I go do abeg, am dieing slowly.
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by elonize(m): 4:57am On Mar 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle ooo, sometimes it's needed
olaBC007:
Also a victim of this green light shit, na one deeper life girl for my street come visit me , no b say e no dey com b4 cos e be friend with my twin sister but this time around he entered my bedroom, I dey on top bed.she greeted and sleep beside me, with her olumo boobs right b4 me, I was like which kain level be dis...well as well omo boi, we just they chat and the bae was kinda touchy, I no dull am. I start to dey touch too, she even place her head on my chest. And gbam! I tried to touch her boobs, na so she slap my hand away, still dey talk to me as if nothing happened. I snub her till she waka.

The story never end brethren, she go tell my name best niqqa for street say I be ashawo niqqa say I try to rough handle her and touch her boobs to look good cos i notice tgat she get crush for the guy, but trust guys... He told me weytin she said and I tell am how e take happen, we just laugh at it say na her dey look for cheap attention. Like two weeks after, she came back again , meet me on bed and sleep beside me, I just stand up, saying nothing leaving her alone looking like a fool she be
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 03, 2019
franchasng:
man no de ugly, you 21st century kids must learn this. As you grow up as a lady, u will get to understand this same thing that no man is ugly. The only ugly man is the man struggling financially.

Any man with money is handsome, no jokes, it has been like that since ages.

Its social media and modern entertainment industry that's making it look like it is necessary for a man to be physically attractive like a woman.

The only ugly men are broke or poor men, sadly, you will grow old to realise this, so make your choice wisely when the time comes.

Well oga I didn't mean to call him ugly
But e for no talk to me anyhow
Just because I'm a girl doesn't give him the right to flex his broken down muscle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by HungerMustGo: 5:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Simplecity:
taaaa....na the guy Bleep up ..because you and a girls eyes jam it means she is automatically you gf

Bros just imagine nonsense. He's watching too much zee world.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by HungerMustGo: 5:08am On Mar 03, 2019
The thread confirms what I know already.

Men are so psychologically messed up big time.

Annoying thing is that many of them never learn. And many of them morons are on nairaland always disturbing ladies that didn't beg for their attention.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Adoyi87(m): 5:37am On Mar 03, 2019
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.[/quote]

Welcome to Pluto

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by OBIACHIMAOBI: 5:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Chill my man, keep trying. Better days ahead. quote author=Gaspardd post=76258521]This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.

That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by OBIACHIMAOBI: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Chill my man, keep trying. Better days ahead. quote author=Gaspardd post=76258521]This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.

That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.[/quote]Chill my man, keep trying. Better days ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.