Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? (56122 Views)

She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oma307:
please what is green light
Traffic light that turns green when idiats approach cool

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
queencalipso:
Men do mistake my smile for green light, so annoying..
cos you've got farm tool potential tongue

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by 1stNumeroUno: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Maybe this falls in...

My first day at the NYSC Local Government House after we were dispatched out of the camp. I was so pissed because my two friends were posted to the state capital and I wasn't.

Cause of anger I kept to my self throughout the day and wasn't talking to anyone. Then in the evening, the senior batch try to entertain us by arranging a movie in the common room. I sat at a corner by myself watching the ever green Titanic, then this lady came and pulled up a plastic chair adjacent me. She had a stern look like and kept a sweet stick in her mouth. She sat down and put her legs on my lap.

Immediately I noticed two other ladies at the door-way looking at us, I thouggt it was a set up or prank. I left her legs there and after about 3minutes she dropped a long irritating hiss and left.

Later a guy walked up to me and said something in Igbo, I told him I don't understand. He laughed and later told me the lady was interested in me. I brushed it off but he affirmed that she confided in him and told him.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by nextnear(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:
This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.
mr tapper mtchew... Everything happened to you because you are a semi fool.
"on tapping her on the shoulder" palm wine tapper.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Topmaike007(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
cheesy
EmekaBlue:
undecided its no mistake...they just want to test ur punny and move to d next one

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Ogaga87(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
henriettttta:
Maybe she didn't really like you
That's why I don't like behaving too friendly with boys
They always mistake a girls friendliness for green light

Don't say they always but say some always because a wise guy can never mix both..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Ogaga87(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dukpe219bby:
Hi

Is your village people aware that you are into this? I strongly believe they would love it..

Go help them out of their poverty please

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by rottennaija(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
consultancy:
u need to understand the average Nigerian girl. even when they have nothing, their pride is top notch. what happened was this: you didn't case her very well before you approached.probably she still had her friends around or other male admirers, and she didnt want to lose them or appear cheap tothem by responding to you so quickly. you would have tailed her till she was alone, or at least in a less crowded place, i bet you, she would give you attention. some are enlightened and respond very well to an arm of friendship extended, but otherslike this ur girl, pride will not allow them

I don't actually think it was pride, more like she was caught unawares, so that she couldn't withhold her emotions that it's finally the guy talking with her

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Ogaga87(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol why should a woman be interested in a shy beta creep?
Didn't you read in your law of seduction book that women are attracted to confident men?

Mr Love professor, women love for confident guys varies...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by futurism: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gaspardd:

Thing is i fell in love so easily, even sn holding my hand is even enuf for me to fell in live with that person(strictly females). Even now thats still me and i dont ever see that changing. So you can imagine how many heart breaks ive had in my life. embarassed embarassed embarassed. But i do not blame myself, i blame girls that wont stop going beyond boundaries. angry angry
You better put a stop to that nonsense. I was once like you sha... by now, your heart don bandage wella grin grin grin I stopped giving a fiuck about them women for real

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Legalese(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
She was into you but probably lost I interest cos you were not forthcoming and then the admiration turned to disdain. How can you wait till the last day of lectures to approach? Even you check am. Won't you be pissed?
Gaspardd:
This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.
Was in thesame faculty with this girl, she was very cute and somehow our eyes used to meet whenever we were in class. This happened repeatedly that i was convinced that yea she was the one for me(virgins lol grin grin).

Whenever i come back from lectures i used to jist my frieds about this girl that used to stare at me, they would cheer me up, and i would respond with pride.
I decided to step things up by trying to catch the time she would come in for lectures and sit beside her. It was tough but one time i was lucky, even lent her my pen and left it with her afterwards. All this while in my mind, i don see gf, but i never spoke a word to her but damn i thought we had this nonverbal friendship thing going on and i would always daydream about how i will write her love poems, surprise her with gifts(got this from laws of seduction).

At the last lecture of the semester i decided to be brave for once in my lifetime by introducin myself to her and stuff but on tapping her on the shoulder after class, her response was harsh, like i wanted to steal from her or sth. She walked off hurriedly and i ran towards her tryin to remind her we re classmates and that i even lent her my pen once. She said that was actually the first time she would be seeing me in her whole entire life. I was speechless. At the end she hailed down a bike and climbed.
That day i actually lost hope in myself and humanity and i wanted to leave this planet.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Lastanza: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ya all talking about misunderstanding or misinterpreting her green light are from the other side
The fact is, the specie of girls we have in this part of the world are very confused and proud. I have made up my mind never to give in to any green light again. If she like make she dey die inside na her business.

Op let me tell you, you never miss calculated her body language but the joke is on her for the Nigerian syndrome in her. They can form for Africa even when they need you badly.

Nansense!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Sluvist(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
There are reasons behind the girls reactions towards you,
firstly, she have you signals for long and you failed to pickup at the right time.
Secondly, the manner you used during this approach sound unpleasant to her.
Thirdly, there may be other admirers out friends around that area which she sees giving you time might spoil other sides.
Fourth, She wants to see how confident you are at that moment because she sees you as a person with low self esteem before, due to your failures to approach what you admires..
Fifth, she is probably in a hurry to go somewhere, you didn't timed your approach very well.
But at last, if you find the right time and meet her again, she will surely listing to you if you better maturedly.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by wealthyhenry(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
The concluding part of this story killed me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Babe's wickid! grin

Killed you and you could still type? grin

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Gaspardd(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
futurism:
You better put a stop to that nonsense. I was once like you sha... by now, your heart don bandage wella grin grin grin I stopped giving a fiuck about them women for real
This bro.... things is, after so so many heart breaks i stopped giving a shit about heart breaks cuz what d hell? I am used to it and so the shìt doesnt matter to me anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
you just saved me From mess,I will not walk up to the girl giving me this light, cos with what you put above, na wetin I dey see

Yes ooo... Don't fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Viccur(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Kinjikitile(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=Gaspardd post=76258521]This event happend 2011 in my undergrad days.

I never take the advantage ,, I observe the green Light ,, but always afarid to mistake it...

I observe the green light ,, but I never take advantage of it ... Cos am always cautions not to mistake it... I have miss many girls because of my cautioness
Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by ayberry: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Well you might have misunderstood the signs .. I’ve had similar experiences and d things is I’m dz calm guy dat u won’t ever notice my reactions... so dz babe saw me in front of my house spreading my clothes and she beckoned at me , I was surprised at first cos she was new in d area and I don’t even know her , at first I was like “ see dz 1 o she wantu use girl power 4 me “ buh den I overlooked it n went to her and d funny thing was she jez wanted to ask me if I had films so she cud come n collect ... well no problem film yapa for my lappy we fix time to d next day .. she fly come following day after her mama dn go work, at first she started asking me what are my likes and dislikes me jez de look m say wetin concern dz wit film wey u 1 collect ... to cut d long story short dz babe came to collect film buh didn’t come with a flash drive , na dia ah reboot my head say Omo bush meat dn find hunter km house o, she started giving me signs like resting her head on my shoulder, looks at me in the eye n more ... I was d one acting as d lady here .. main reason y me no too get female friends tho cos I dnt fall easily n d fact z with dat I’ve kept my feelings from b hurt and my pride ... ... so dz babe did everything da day n wen I finally made d move she grabbed it ... “ o kooje rush rush “ d weird thing na say after da day me n d babe neva talkd ... event plenty lyk da bruh, no go foh for babe first time abeg , u sef gt pride , buh in a reasonable way or else she go jez shift u o .... u c dz girls Ehn , de r unpredictable... I repeat no foh for babe so tey u go lose yourself .. if u lose yourself then your lost, u no go fit chyk oda babes sef until u find da self wey u lose

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Dollabiz: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
yeah wit.no.hands

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Ayomosix(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
your mouth odour chased her away
savage. but u bad sha o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by antidote06: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2019
henriettttta:

Shut up
See this frustrated goat
Because you go carry oyibo picture put am for your profile you think say naso you really be
Oga put your real picture make we see am if you no go ugly pass oshiomole grin grin
abeg dis wan dey confuse me wella,biko oshomole and obj na who ugly pass?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Not just girls, guys get their own for body.
Some of them will show all the signs of being interested only to disappear and reappear with a wife/girlfriend.
Tueh!!

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Me I know I have a problem when it comes to female. I easily have girls that crushes on me, easily get them to my bed and to be my girlfriend. But I have never been in a relationship for up to 6months. In fact the longest I have ever been is 3months. Am the one that always kill the relationship, I always just lose interest, some of the ladies in particular always try their best to make the relationship work but am always never serious. Most of my friends have told me jokely that girls wa son swear for me go Dan many. Now there is this girl I wanted to date, she was into me but I became tired of breaking her hearts so I decided that I will friend zone her, that's want I did and now she is my best friend. People thinks we are dating , but little do de know. Some of my friends believe she changed me but I knw that the day that I will have sex with her she will become so little and like nothing in my eyes, now she even keeps track of the girls I have left since me and her became friends 3 years ago. Now my question is that I know I like her and she loves me but I d'nt want to break her heart by dating her, so what should I do for this feeling I usually have after I have slept with a girl? I want it to stop. I d'nt want to be a cheat and a heart breaker but I can't just help me. I tired. Since December last year I came back from school I have not asked any girl out because of the fear of what will happen later, and does girls d'nt even spend time they just always say yes some self I d'nt really ask them out, just getting a little close to them and bomb they are down. In my lodge in school I finished, I slept with all the girls in the lodge expect one. And I even slept with most of their Friends. I believe what attract them to me is my handsomeness and I look rich, am not yet rich. So my people what is the way out for me. am not getting any younger, if I can't keep a relationship for at list 6months then how can I get married? I do really have a problem, at first it was fun but now it no longer fun am afraid for girls for me. So have kept my self off for now and I do have many girls giving me green light even my mom knows about this and she even now banned me from staying in church after closing of service. I go straight home with her. Abeg end of long story, watin I go do abeg, am dieing slowly.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Budline(m): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Lastanza:
Ya all talking about misunderstanding or misinterpreting her green light are from the other side
This fact is, the specie of girls we have in this part of the world are very confused and proud. I have made up my mind never to give in to any green light again. If she like make she dey die inside na her business.

Op let me tell you, you never miss calculated her body language but the joke is on her for the Nigerian syndrome in her. They can form for Africa even when they need you badly.

Nansense!

You said it all. That's what they do. Don't give them attention, they say you are not sharp enough. Give them attention, they make you feel cheap and try to turn you to their maga. All their lives is games man, you don't take this girls serious, especially undergraduates.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Budline(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Sluvist:
There are reasons behind the girls reactions towards you,
firstly, she have you signals for long and you failed to pickup at the right time.
Secondly, the manner you used during this approach sound unpleasant to her.
Thirdly, there may be other admirers out friends around that area which she sees giving you time might spoil other sides.
Fourth, She wants to see how confident you are at that moment because she sees you as a person with low self esteem before, due to your failures to approach what you admires..
Fifth, she is probably in a hurry to go somewhere, you didn't timed your approach very well.
But at last, if you find the right time and meet her again, she will surely listing to you if you better maturedly.

Girl wey get brain no go behave like that. We give these girls too much excuses. Will you say the same if a guy does the same to a girl? Tbh Naija girls are just simply full of themselves. Especially undergraduates, y'all need more mature girls.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by apelike1: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2019
ebohstepn:
Me I know I have a problem when it comes to female. I easily have girls that crushes on me, easily get them to my bed and to be my girlfriend. But I have never been in a relationship for up to 6months. In fact the longest I have ever been is 3months. Am the one that always kill the relationship, I always just lose interest, some of the ladies in particular always try their best to make the relationship work but am always never serious. Most of my friends have told me jokely that girls wa son swear for me go Dan many. Now there is this girl I wanted to date, she was into me but I became tired of breaking her hearts so I decided that I will friend zone her, that's want I did and now she is my best friend. People thinks we are dating , but little do de know. Some of my friends believe she changed me but I knw that the day that I will have sex with her she will become so little and like nothing in my eyes, now she even keeps track of the girls I have left since me and her became friends 3 years ago. Now my question is that I know I like her and she loves me but I d'nt want to break her heart by dating her, so what should I do for this feeling I usually have after I have slept with a girl? I want it to stop. I d'nt want to be a cheat and a heart breaker but I can't just help me. I tired. Since December last year I came back from school I have not asked any girl out because of the fear of what will happen later, and does girls d'nt even spend time they just always say yes some self I d'nt really ask them out, just getting a little close to them and bomb they are down. In my lodge in school I finished, I slept with all the girls in the lodge expect one. And I even slept with most of their Friends. I believe what attract them to me is my handsomeness and I look rich, am not yet rich. So my people what is the way out for me. am not getting any younger, if I can't keep a relationship for at list 6months then how can I get married? I do really have a problem, at first it was fun but now it no longer fun am afraid for girls for me. So have kept my self off for now and I do have many girls giving me green light even my mom knows about this and she even now banned me from staying in church after closing of service. I go straight home with her. Abeg end of long story, watin I go do abeg, am dieing slowly.
give your life to Christ Jesus!

You are experiencing an demonic influence

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Budline(m): 12:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Gaspardd:

This bro.... things is, after so so many heart breaks i stopped giving a shit about heart breaks cuz what d hell? I am used to it and so the shìt doesnt matter to me anymore.

That's why you need to talk to a lot of girls everyday, delete them when they are not straight with you and get new ones. Keep doing that. That's the code. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 03, 2019
apelike1:
give your life to Christ Jesus!

You are experiencing an demonic influence

Must everything be spiritual in Nigeria?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.