Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (11076 Views)

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 06, 2019
nwanneniiii:
i beg your pardon!your respect means so little to me.
I am way younger.still in my 20s.but you?naaah!mid 30s for sure wink na why you dey hunt for marriage up and down grin
Of course you are broke.no b you beg for transport to go see yigiyaga for lag cheesy
Loser?well,if you have what i have;i guess you won't be begging for ordinary transport money grin
Can you please chill,stop mentioning me and leave my damsel alone cause you dont know half the story. Thank you.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martinez39(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ode is that how your English teacher taught you to use "Raincheck"?
grin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Tony142: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
internationalman:
The reverse is the case.. when there's money there's no good wife

Your pastor na yahoo man

#fact

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Eat alone die alone.
"Dine" Alone
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol, stark evidence of a sore loser. What gave u the impression that I'm broke or do u reason with your anus instead of your senses? I know you are older than I am and should b given a Lil respect but niggar u should shown how shallow u are and a fool like you deserves no respect. I know your type Sha.
Mechonu! This one you dey know everybody type. You be olosho
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
"Dine" Alone
Eating alone is as good as dining alone so ogini?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Mechonu! This one you dey know everybody type. You be olosho
Attention seeker. Go bathe and prepare for work. Or no job
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Eating alone is as good as dining alone so ogini?
The right idiom was "Eat alone and Dine alone" and not "Eat alone and Die alone". Hope you leant something new today sha
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Tony142:

#fact
Seriously? When there's money, no good wife? Nawaooo
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Attention seeker. Go bathe and prepare for work. Or no job
Cold no gree me go out ooh! Plus konji wan kill me here. Mind coming around to lighten me up
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
The right idiom was "Eat alone and Dine alone" and not "Eat alone and Die alone". Hope you leant something new today sha
Die alone is fine.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Cold no gree me go out ooh! Plus konji wan kill me here. Mind coming around to lighten me up
Konji lacha kwagi Anya there. Licha nsi.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Die alone is fine.
lmao! You know why I like you?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Konji lacha kwagi Anya there. Licha nsi.
Lwkmd!!!!

Bye biko. Make I go boil water bath. Duty call
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Lwkmd!!!!

Bye biko. Make I go boil water bath. Duty call
Be a man a bathe cold water like I wanna do.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Be a man a bathe cold water like I wanna do.
When pneumonia come knocking you go begin laugh me ba?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Raalsalghul: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So a pastor's wife called one of my friend planning to marry that he shouldn't bother marrying now as he is still struggling. That her respect and love for her hubby really dropped when he was struggling but skyrocketed when things became better.
In her own words, "No Money, No Good Wife". She may understand for some months o but she will get tired of your excuses when you cannot meet her needs.

For those guys having hope in a woman's pockets, Oyo. She can Support you for a while but you gotta step up.

So do you guys think that is true? No money no good wife?

Pardon any errors, my eyes dey maintenance wink
Marriage has always been transactional. Only a naieve person would argue otherwise.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Raalsalghul: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2019
nwanneniiii:
i beg your pardon!your respect means so little to me.
I am way younger.still in my 20s.but you?naaah!mid 30s for sure wink na why you dey hunt for marriage up and down grin
Of course you are broke.no b you beg for transport to go see yigiyaga for lag cheesy
Loser?well,if you have what i have;i guess you won't be begging for ordinary transport money grin
grin grin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Little advice: Pastors and their wives has nothing good to say to you about marriage.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Skmoda360(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The witty Sadist is here. Do we have good men to call husbands? Imagine a MAN Snapchatting with shitty flower effect on his head, like wtf!
That's some gay ass bitch nigga..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2019
Skmoda360:

That's some gay ass bitch nigga..... shocked shocked shocked
Using it as a lady is alright though.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Money will never guarantee a good wife,never..

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
All these broke boys who are looking for women to feed them and take care of their every bills yet still claim to be the head of the house. Dont even come near me if u are broke. Lazy bunch
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Tony142: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Seriously? When there's money, no good wife? Nawaooo

Smiles, when there is money, even women who do not like u will love u (fake love), dey will love u not because dey like u oo, but because of ur money

U will see all dey ladies will want to b friend with u, at this point it will be difficult for u to differentiate those ladies dat REALLY love u from those dat love u because of your money

The fact is dat those dat love u because of ur money will be more than those dat love u for who u are

So in this case there is a high probability dat u may end up marrying the wrong lady

D lady may pretend to be good, it all because of ur money oo, if by mistake u cum later broke, my brother na there u go see d true colour of who u marry cheesy

My advice to guys is do not use money to woo ladies, hide ur money and woo Dem, from there u will know those dat are good, then after she has accepted u, then u can now revolve ur money, by the time u reveal ur money to her, her love for u will double

Now let me ask u, your dream man may be a man who is handsome, tall, fair has six pack and at least averagely rich

Dangote may not have all this quality u want, but if today dangote propose to u, I am 100% sure u will accept him, why? Not because u really love him but because u love something dat he has(which is money)

True or false? If dangote pikin for example propose to u today u no go accept am? Make I hear say u no deny ur family and follow him shocked tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by MeeLan: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
money or not, no good wife, but its worse when there Is no money. in a generation where wives no longer wear panties all in the name of pant line.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Tony142: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
gloria34:
All these broke boys who are looking for women to feed them and take care of their every bills yet still claim to be the head of the house. Dont even come near me if u are broke. Lazy bunch

It not all guys dat woo ladies with money , some hide their money bfore wooing gilrs, with money comes huge confidence

If a guy who u think is far below ur league woo
u or
act broke to u, but has confidence which is as hard as an erect dick which is about to cum, my sister suspect dat guy, he might has money but hiding it
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Skmoda360(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Using it as a lady is alright though.
Yeah
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Skmoda360:

Yeah
Your status though, are u an assassin or what? cry
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your status though, are u an assassin or what? cry

come oo how far you never still get guy see see just arrange my come Abuja if not weitin i gain if are nor toast yougringrin
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Martin0:

come oo how far you never still get guy see see just arrange my come Abuja if not weitin i gain if are nor toast yougringrin
Martin mind yourself. Don't mock me.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
MeeLan:
money or not, no good wife, but its worse when there Is no money. in a generation where wives no longer wear panties all in the name of pant line.
Pant theft. Perilous days we live in.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Biingoo: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
gloria34:
Who will near a second hand garbage disposal bag like you? Your own na to dey breed bastard up and down. Spit!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? / 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Nude Snapchat Video Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.