Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (40618 Views)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / “Jimi Chukwuemeka”. Throwback Picture Of APC Associating Jimi Agbaje With Igbos. / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheWrita:
From what I am reading here,its yorubas that hate Igbos not the other way round.

Lmao...are you just noticing

When they become so envious of your success, they begin to stir hate and jealousy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Femijohn198: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
tinubu knows politics more than Obasanjo.obasanjo just only know how to write letter to challenge the sitting president.tinubu has collected all South West region targeting more on East and South South region.that is what we called political strategies.the jagaban of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Dareal90s(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
KunleyY19:

It means you don't tap up on candidates...

They're all seasoned technocrat with public service experience...
That has always got Lagos ahead of other states nd am sure its cool. Those with experience are not doing better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by ifyalways(f): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
As expected. Jimi is not serious jor.

Watch him fade into oblivion for the next 4 years.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Kingspin(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:
This election is not free and fair..

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

...Note: I am very poor at statistics.. grin

Misguided brothers, how far? grin grin
Rigging has never depart from some states.

Election is won at the polling units but you get surprise INEC declare another results on Tv. They are fraudster
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by fergieboy: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Omo E go Tay before lagosian get sense.. shocked
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.
Go Sanwo Olu let’s deal with these haters and jealous fukas
You want to chase your father away? You can't try such, your father plus your Mother together can't try such.... Lagos is a no mans land.. deal with it!! And if you want trouble, bring it On!! Igbo's are ready for you!! Anuofia!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by KunleyY19(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheWrita:
I did not expect Jimi Agbaje to win.However,he will likely win in 2023 by that Lagos would have been brought to their knees by non governance and the people will cry out for change.

So other people no dey PDP abi...
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by KunleyY19(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dareal90s:

That has always got Lagos ahead of other states nd am sure its cool. Those with experience are not doing better.

You Garrit...
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by benthel6(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mushin una dey vex ooo the title of the news killed me gan "unassasible"
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by AudiA4: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheWrita:
wow.such hatred from a living human being.Are you ok at all?
No hatred bro, those Igbo IPOB guys are bunch of Ingrates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by zoedew: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
BreezyCB:
Las Las Jimi go faint

A bucket of water will be thrown at his face so he can come out of the fainting and be alive to contest some other time! While there is life there is hope!
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Rotimi47: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheWrita:
From what I am reading here,its yorubas that hate Igbos not the other way round.
Let be candid, we Yorubas don't really hate the igbos but we get annoyed by the way your people always get at us at every given opportunity.

If they want to insult Buhari; they will drag Yoruba into it, if anything goes wrong, it's the Yorubas.

They're always shouting afonja without knowing that afonja was a war general during his time!

I for one, will never insult an igbo except he insults me or make a funny/ insulting statement about my tribe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Andrewkinggg: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
It's quite unfortunate reading comments from some miscreants here.. The same mouth they use in saying "PDP 16years" misrule remains quite to APC/AC 20years rule in Lagos. What do we have? Full blown godfatherism, thuggery politics, intimidation of opposition attempts.
In the last presidential election, they(APC thugs) intimidated people from voting hence reason for low turnout of voters which led to their own people to coming out enmasse to vote. This is a BIG shame..
Even in the last gubernatorial election in Lagos it was dogged race between Agbaje and Ambode but in this case with Sanwu-Olu who isn't an incumbent defeating Agbaje in this manner says a lot is wrong with the process. SanwuOlu has no manifesto of his own, no plan.. He was campaigning like he's in the opposition, which in real sense means all is NOT well with the party.
People were scared of their lives to come out to vote, they do not feel secure and do not trust the process reason for voters apathy in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by VolvoS60(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Weird thread.

The usual suspects are here wallowing in the muck as usual. Nothing sensible to say - just the same old, lowest common denominator, ethnocentric politics. No surprises there. You can't go against your biology.

These deeply flawed elections are winding down and the results are trickling in. As sure as night follows day, the people will get the leadership they deserve. Lagos will get to know over the next 4 years whether it has chosen wisely or poorly. Time will tell. wink

Perhaps the current anointed candidate will also fallout with his principal and the same people on this thread now saying Sanwo Olu is the messiah will accuse him then of sundry crimes - such as being a drug addled, perpetually inebriated misfit. (Remember the story of a certain Akinwumi Ambode?)

I go back to re-read the threads on this same NL where Ambode could do no wrong (then) and his rabid attack dogs were constantly slobbering over every thread you could lay your eyes on. In the twinkling of an eye, those who claimed to be his staunchest supporters turned against him and hung him out to dry (allegedly on the instructions of his principal). He is still twisting in the wind as his administration slowly winds down. With friends and supporters like these, who needs enemies?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by KunleyY19(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Maybe Agbaje was paid to run against Sanwo-Olu Because the guy is not serious...

By 2023 with this PDP structure in Lagos...Sanwo Olu will pay a friend to run against him under PDP....

gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by KunleyY19(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Time For 2Tboys To do a remix...
Customer Dada Ni Agbaje!!!
gringringringringrin
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by valikpeama: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
Let’s get over this election so we can deal with the Ibos once and for all. We can start with demolishing all their properties in Lagos and chasing them away like you fumigate bed bugs away from a clean place.

I pity you!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by AudiA4: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheWrita:
wow.such hatred from a living human being.Are you ok at all?
No hatred bro, those Igbo IPOB guys are bunch of Ingrates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by elonize(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

No pls. I dont buy your idea. You know we can't survive without them. If we chase them away, we will all die of hunger and lack of basic things of life.
u know say dat girl no get sense
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by benthel6(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

You want to chase your father away? You can't try such, your father plus your Mother together can't try such.... Lagos is a no mans land.. deal with it!! And if you want trouble, bring it On!! Igbo's are ready for you!! Anuofia!!
bia nwoke
meche onu gi eba jare
neva in your life say lagos is no man land
its meant for the yorubas even with development and no development
even without the white men developing it or not
yourbas will one day populate lagos
am also igbo
aham bu okoye makuochukwu
but speak d truth guy
if dem pursue everybody commot lagos
oyo,ogun go still beat imo,enugu,
so shut up
we dont want war
igbos are just everywhere doing their business not for d land they reside in but for d money they make

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Ayobami7(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

By my calculation, the population of Igbos in Lagos is far more than the population of yorubas. Jimi aligned with the Igbos and I am sure they all gave him their votes..so it's statistically impossible for APC to win with such a wide margin...

The ibos are online voters.
They don't go out on election day
U should also know that Agbaje is a regular customer.
After dz election, he will hibernate for 4 yrs
No opposition, no opinion or comments until next election, he will now give an interview on CNN while he wanted to rule Lagos.
CUSTOMER DADA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by zoedew: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

Ndigbo will need to reimage if they must have the political trust of other geopolitical zones in Nigeria. The statement by Ndigbo that “Lagos is no man’s land” has done incalculable damage to the political image of Ndigbo in Lagos and nationally. Its necessary implication is that where Ndigbo is accommodated and or put in the Driver’s seat in an environment not indigenous to Ndigbo it is only a matter of time before they’ll make you a stranger in your own indigenous community. No one wants that! That exactly is what Baba Achebe had to say the other time about the SE. Hear him-
“I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by courage9(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
most freest and fairest election in d history of Lagos..................

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by bumluchi: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
lionness:
jealousy is the first stage of witchcraft .

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Andrewkinggg: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Look at what is happening in OYO state.. AJIMOBI has to be the best governor OYO state has ever produced in terms of Infrastructure but the people got tired of what's happening in the state and APC government in all spheres. OYO people are politically matured people unlike people in Lagos.
On the eve of the election APC people were sharing one noodles per person on the streets, ringing bell telling electorate to vote APC. On the day of the election at the polling unit in my compound, APC agents were seen following voters to the polling boots compelling them to vote APC. Less than 20 people came to vote against 700 registered voters.
Lagos is too big to be in one's man pocket..
Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by maxkia(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Do you even have a Property in this Lagos?

Does Sanwo Olu Know you??

Last Last..Nah Igbo Man go still collect your wife

Dumb ass Afonja Man

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by Adekdammy: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Was there election in lagos yesterday? No.

An election where apc members were used as inec adhoc staff
An election where around 1pm, several guys were brought in bus to vote with pvc of non yorubas, some were caught and eventually released
An election where attendance was low and alm of a sudden at the collation centre you just shake head
An election where thugs were chasing opposition agents away from pu and shooting becomes a norm

It's not about apc or pdp, it's about the wicked legacy we are laying as foundations and I wonder if our generation can get it right.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by fixedfolly: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
Lagoon loading for lagooners and wawa fanatics like ngadaAwo. cheesy

God Bless our Amaiable incoming governor, Starboy Sanwo Olu. cool
You are giving Mr bloodykiller far much too attention than he deserves, ignore him and he will fade away into the nothingness that he is.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs by chudez0147(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
benthel6:

bia nwoke
meche onu gi eba jare
neva in your life say lagos is no man land
its meant for the yorubas even with development and no development
even without the white men developing it or not
yourbas will one day populate lagos
am also igbo
aham bu okoye makuochukwu
but speak d truth guy
if dem pursue everybody commot lagos
oyo,ogun go still beat imo,enugu,
so shut up
we dont want war
igbos are just everywhere doing their business not for d land they reside in but for d money they make
Anu!! They can't do nothing.. they can't pursue anybody.. Nigeria is Nigeria.. if they want, they should let Biafra go..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.