Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Should I Still Give Him A Chance? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? (35593 Views)

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xfactor22: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Reeberry:
These kind girls dey make person see hoes as girlfriends.
Shameless girl... angry
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xfactor22: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Saffi:
Everybody talking about her age like they weren’t doing worse at 19. Nigerians and hypocrisy, nonsenses.
Shut up hoe...

We know you... Hoelosho angry grin
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by leosmaria(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

there's a guy out there who will value and respect you that is asking you out. giving him a chance, you won't regret it. that's my advice
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Shedrack777: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
tongue
Only two options to forget.
1. Don't force yourself to forget him, let it come natural.
2. (Tough one) Become a lesbian. Sorry about this one, but it help
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Toks2008(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

Every lady wants a faithful man but they prefer a man other women want.

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by boomssey(f): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please from a sister to a sister let him go.I don't see any sign that he loves u as u proclaim here,yes it would b difficult but trust me u will thank me later but u just av to let d Sally wag go!
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by meobizy(f): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
...and this is why I stopped doing relationships.
I have no time to try decoding the actions of a fellow human being.
The person has parents to worry over their actions.
I never chop belleful.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
boomssey:
Please from a sister to a sister let him go.I don't see any sign that he loves u as u proclaim here,yes it would b difficult but trust me u will thank me later but u just av to let d Sally wag go!

He may truly love her but she is in love with a dog in human flesh.

That a man loves you no mean sey e no go cheat on you.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Noblepreneur: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Lol,what a post. @he knows how to sex,smh. Get busy looking for legit Money,you won't have to think about it
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
This final secondary school student looking for serious relationship. Make ur fada catch u there..u will explain how you got D7 straight
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by stubbornman(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Am not his side chick.

You are...my dear...

sometimes sidechicks think they are main chicks and then the cycle goes on and on!!

I wish you had sense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by sunisonflex29(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
NewCaliYork:
grin grin grin Oh my darling Arsenal
as long as she is not "wife" arsenal over farm tool. (Hoe)
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Been there, except for the sex part... I'm fully against premarital sex, but anyways darling... In 5-6years to come, you'd realize how stupid and foolish you were for not cutting it off with him instantly, but I hope you won't have to be broken into pieces before you realize you are wasting your time with this dude. I wished you were my sister, I'd be glad to help you grow out of this silly relationship.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
A 19 year old girl. The only thing on her mind now is boyfriend. Future ambition is zero.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Kirinwa: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
adetoroamos:
If you are in your late 20s or ready for marriage tell him to make the introduction asap but if you just need him to solve your boredom then move on with your life without him �

Is she that desperate to get tied to a dog. Girl go check your HIV status.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by UrVillagePpl: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

As a lady it is very hard to let go of someone you really loved and never cheated on. btw I plan to marry at 23. 19 going to 20 on May so its not bad if I want a serious relationship

hanty, there r bigger things todo at such a young age other than focusing on relationship..,,,

just recently Kylie became da youngest BILLIONAIRE in the world, that's wat am talking abt. I mean at such age u ought to focus on building ur self, setting goalssss and improving / becoming better all round...

just imagine putting all this effort into developing ur self,.,, (think abt it)

am not judging u oo, am talking to u as my younger sister...

I hope u don't misunderstand mee

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Dinho20(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
LOL

WOMEN AND DESPERATION.

CAN'T YOU STAY WITHOUT A MAN?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
BABE DON'T TAKE ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT HERE TO HEART, MOST NIGERIANS HERE ARE MAD ON DEFAULT... BY THE WAY THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE THIS IS TO FORGET HIM AND MOVE ON, ELSE HE WILL CONTINUE TO HURT YOU.... GIVE OTHER PEOPLE WHO VALUE YOU CHANCE, GRADUALLY YOU WILL FORGET HIM. YOU ARE JUST BLINDED BY THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HIM. TRUST ME THAT GUY NO LONGER HAVE FEELINGS FOR U....

BTW PAIN IS PART OF LIFE AND LOVE, AND IT HELPS YOU GROW AND BECOME WISER... MAKE SURE YOU LEARN FROM IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by rickyboss333: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
I wanted advice not judgement
send me a mail...I have just what u need. erique333@gmail.com
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by zexy2030(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You say he loves you and you wanna leave him? You should make your relationship work and not opting out at slight signs of trouble.
he is just a fuckboy, tight pussy I guess..dying there isn't a good idea..red flags..get focused...diversify interest in meeting people..he will get jealous and take u seriously.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by emyrald91(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and [s] I love him more than anything in the world [/s]

Zexy2030 stop hiding under this garment, we know it's you and this is a fake story, like fake.

Nothwithstanding, you should focus on your use of English Language
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
emyrald91:

Zexy2030 stop hiding under this garment, we know it's you and this is a fake story, like fake.

Nothwithstanding, you should focus on your use of English Language
its not him dear am telling him am never changing from being a party freak. Read the first page unless he modified his comment
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by varyo: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
As far as I'm concerned he Is kind to you for showing you.all these games yet you think you can change him.
Free youeslf from that heartache.Believe in your sef,show your self some love and love will find you.Get busy with something gainful.

Meawhile,sex does not guarantee happy ending.
Good luck pick up your heart and movea ahead.

uote author=sagebot post=76559595]Dear, u r still young with crazy, raging hormones..but you have to take a chill...his behaviours alone tells he doesn't respect you or care about your feelings...
Not all love stories end with a beautiful ending.. So, the only thing you can do is to be brave and leave his ungrateful ass instead of going mental thinking of all his doings and doubting yourself because that will follow next...
You are 19 with lots of prospect ahead, so don't jump into another relationship immediately hoping to forget him, having a boyfriend is not a must..Just be careful, selfish and next time allow the guy make more effort in the relationship, like you said you are tired of being heartbroken if he sees your worth, he will stick to you by Gods Grace shocked
Remember time heals all wounds!!! don't be drowning in sorrows for one man matter...Many dey still come[/quote]
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by zexy2030(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
udwise123:

I send a PM 2 u.
Will b grateful if u reply
it's a lie u will still have se.x with him after two days..u know y..when u keep doing same thing..u get same result..change is only constant..if only u r determined to move on...get busy..get creative...meet people to make u happy..have fun...leave him to himself..u were too easy for him so have lost value in his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by johnydon22(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Am not his side chick.
lol. You are

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by zexy2030(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
its not him dear am telling him am never changing from being a party freak. Read the first page unless he modified his comment
partying is synonymous to sleeping around.. I love partying but when my girls parties alot.. I need to run.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

This is your problem & you'll never leave him. My Sister, carry your cross oh! You have been Dickmatized.
Esigbo dickmatized obun nwata
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Newboss:
You're too needy.

He should dump your needy ass. angry
correct you just nailed it straight this kind of girls are emotionally unstable I advice that guy to run for his life . Insecurities how can you be checking his phone every minute better still put his dick in your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Jelzin2412(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is pathetic my dear...He may not be as bad as you think but his previous actions has certainly made you feel insecured and may have affected your trust for him.
In addition, I will advise you to refrain from checking his messages or that of anyone you will date in the future to save yourself the heartache. However, you will surely find someone who won't give you any reason whatsoever to worry much.
In the meantime, I suggest you have a good talk with him, communicate your concerns, get his opinion and reasons and decide in the end following the discussion what's best for you.
If it comes to the point you will have to walk away, I bet you it won't be easy at all but please do not hesitate cos it may feel so awkward and painful now but in few weeks you will be alright, feel relieved and draw positive energy and knowledge from this whole debacle.
You will be fine...
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Any advice?
Get busy. You obviously have too much time on your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by R0ckefeller: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

the problem is he knows you love and care for him a lot and he is thinking you are on lock down with him since you have catch him cheating and still forgive him after all, you said he loves you but if you can make him feel how you feel now and you start doing what he is doing to you now in a smart way to make him jealous and want you more.

you know you don't bait a fish you already catch

and am sorry for the write up I hope you can understand them.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by OMOTOWO(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Chat me on WhatsApp 07051 four one eight 7 eight six ..

I know you

I know your bf too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.