Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Should I Still Give Him A Chance? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? (36049 Views)

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by cooooooks(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2019
No second chances needed or prepare for a life of heartache.

Take a break from him and indeed all guys for a few months:
- download Duolingo and learn a language
- start a business or work on a particular project in your own business.
Do something productive and rewarding.

Learn from the mistakes in this relationship:
- don't make excuses for early red flags
- don't stay when you have slight proof of unfaithfulness.

Good luck my G.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2019
ericmor:

Your picture can give a clue. Anyway sha, a general advice is that if you think you can handle him the way he is you can go on with the relationship bcs nobody is perfect we are just managing ourselves ni. I hope u will take people advice cus most girls like u can die for love
what clue?
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by ericmor: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2019
lilianofentse:

what clue?

I’ve seen your pic already. If that’s truly u, then ur bf is sick in the head.
Wats happening to u is d same thing that happened to a girl I met online that now works in a bank. She’s 24 now but she won’t leave me even when I told her to get a bf cuz I can’t marry her bcs she only likes me cuz I’m tall n sex her well. I can’t date a girl that only likes d way I sex her. The girl even told me that she can get a loan of 10m from her bank that we should use it for a business but I told her to hold on till I get a good business to invest it in but the truth is that I have a lot of business to do with d money for her but don’t just want to get involve bcs I know I can’t marry her

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
ericmor:

I’ve seen your pic already. If that’s truly u, then ur bf is sick in the head.
Wats happening to u is d same thing that happened to a girl I met online that now works in a bank. She’s 24 now but she won’t leave me even when I told her to get a bf cuz I can’t marry her bcs she only likes me cuz I’m tall n sex her well. I can’t date a girl that only likes d way I sex her. The girl even told me that she can get a loan of 10m from her bank that we should use it for a business but I told her to hold on till I get a good business to invest it in but the truth is that I have a lot of business to do with d money for her but don’t just want to get involve bcs I know I can’t marry her
I dnt love him just for sex. Sex is a plus in every relationship!
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by harriet412(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2019
One of the reasons I go into a relationship with sex ruled out..At least I won't feel too bad when one has to break things off
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by ericmor: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2019
lilianofentse:

So, wat do you want to do about him now? Cus u know him better than us and what we’ve heard is just your own side of the story. If u truly want to leave him, u should have just done that withought us
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
ericmor:

If u truly want to leave him, u should have just done that withought us
once upon a time there was something called "advice"

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Opeoluwasamuel: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

cheating isn't always stemmed from a bad perspective, sometimes sexual dissatisfaction is a major factor, sexual satisfaction in relationships is premised on the knowledge that you open yourself to and the principles you engage. Different ladies had different stories to tell, here's a classic story of one: follow the link to read more.

https://goodproducts.com.ng/on-orgasm

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by drmikeadams(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Skmoda360:

Atiku my foot......2023 is for the south.....
grin ;DD u better believe that jesus is coming in 2023 than having a southern president..am from d south east though
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by ImaIma1(f): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

Why are you still wasting your time with him? You want to cry after marriage Abu? And open thread after thread about how he is cheating? Marriage will not change him.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
He knows you'll forgive him anytime he cheats so he keeps doing it without remorse. You spoilt him.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Uptown7(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
He'd fallen out of love though you're just realising. I guess you're picking up the pieces but if there's some sort of communication between u guys then the possibility of having sex with him again isn't totally ruled out.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Yommy247(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
lilianofentse:

sex kee you there... focus on your self growth little girl
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by ericmor: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
lilianofentse:

once upon a time there was something called "advice"

Advice on what ma? Seriously, u need no advice to leave someone but to know if u to leave him or not, then u can seek for advice
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by UrVillagePpl: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
preciousose:

And you that have ambition in life how much have you made. Please I am not judging I am just trying to let you know that it's better of you mind your business.

okay, thanks and have a nice. day
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by UrVillagePpl: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
preciousose:

And you that have ambition in life how much have you made. Please I am not judging I am just trying to let you know that it's better of you mind your business.

okay, thanks and have a nice. day
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Raalsalghul: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
lilianofentse:

Now that the signs are there, you won't flee. When shit hits the fan tomorrow, you'd probably open a thread like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/5074506/im-heart-broken-felt-like

and start seeking for a pity party.
Na una way.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by izzylyf(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by tunize(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin you re way too fine to be a side chick grin grin I will give u my phone password,I will giv u good knackings grin we wil play video games together grin we voteA atiku together in 2023
Hahahahaha see this guy right here is crazy....u need award for best MR care and trust worthy.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by tunize(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Give the guy less of ur time his senses will come back...style small, but nor over do am cos seems your time and everything revolves around this guy of urs. Live ur life a bit outside the relationship jst as he is doing.NOTE i nor sey go dey MENIZE SINCE HIM DEY WOMANIZE OR
Cheat on you, buh hag out with ur friends do the stuff that makes u happy. STOP GOING TRU UR GUYS CELL PHONE IS BAD. make am dey feel u nor send again but u send....u be girl now u know what i mean
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by drmikeadams(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
tunize:

Hahahahaha see this guy right here is crazy....u need award for best MR care and trust worthy.
grin grin grin don't mention grin
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2019
#.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by armzyville(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Take a break from the relationship for some weeks or perhaps months to have a clear head and observe his reaction towards u..

If he truly loves u, he will come pleading. At first don't give in easily. Make him feel ur pain.

Obviously if he still wants u back, he will persist then u give him ur new terms and conditions in the relationship...

lilianofentse:

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by ArcToyin(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
adetoroamos:
If you are in your late 20s or ready for marriage tell him to make the introduction asap but if you just need him to solve your boredom then move on with your life without him �
She should advance into marriage when the relationship is not healthy? This advice is out of it.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Amanda4life: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
lilianofentse:

If you can't cope with cheating, please don't give him a chance, but if you can . go ahead
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Suremikky(m): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2021
The moment u find another guy that bleeps u beta ur brain will reset and wat u call love will clear off..na dick b ur problem sister

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Suremikky(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2021
dairykidd:

Nice plan... Then stop paying him too much attention. Focus on something else like making urself more beautiful on the inside and preparing urself for this cold world.. Stop checking his texts or call logs or bothering urself with who he's been with or what he's been up to. Make new friends, male and female, go out make it ur number one priority to be happy by all means then PM me cheesy

Seriously, Focus ur energy on ur personal happiness. After sometime u go dey ask urself wetin be the thing when make u think say u been love the guy b4 sef cheesy

The one that will love u will definitely find u and all this now will be ancient history

U dont seeM to know the power of good pipping especially wen it involves an inexperienced 19yr old child

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Konquest: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2021
lilianofentse:

As a lady it is very hard to let go of someone you really loved and never cheated on. btw I plan to marry at 23. 19 going to 20 on May so its not bad if I want a serious relationship
[Pg1. Mar11, 2019].

The boy doesn't love you enough
to want to be with you... or he would not have done what he did.

For you Lilian, you're confusing sexx for true love. You were
dickmatized so at your age stay
off sexx to enable you to think
clearly, and get to meet other mature men.

Cut the fool off and work on gaining your career and confidence back so that you can still get married at
23... or max 25 years of age.

Ciao.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by aisha1314(f): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't understand why so many people are mentioning the fact that she is 19. 19 years is an adult so there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a relationship at that age. And also you can have a gf of bf and still focus well on your studies and goals. I bet most people talking about her age were doing worse things when they were 19. I know a girl of that age in my area who has 2 children aged 4 and 1. So please simply having a boyfriend at 19 is in no way a bad thing.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by OminipotentDEAN(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
drmikeadams:
grin you re way too fine to be a side chick grin grin I will give u my phone password,I will giv u good knackings grin we wil play video games together grin we voteA atiku together in 2023
bro i lost my voter's card
hmm to u my sis, ur guy is lucky oo
me dat am dieing on top a girlfriend dat dont even give me antention and have never kissed her. Well everybody get him own cross, na ur cross cary am and me too am still on my own. I keep loving her and i can't stop and it is hurting me when i see her with other guys but patience na he i get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.