Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Should I Still Give Him A Chance? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? (35591 Views)

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Offpoint1: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

I'll advice you later, in the presence of God right now... remind me cuz I got good advice for you.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Qokie: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
since I posted this, I haven't called him. I also plan on ignoring his msgs till he changes.

He doesn't care. When he wants to s.ex you he will call you. If you call him before then he will s.ex you before he goes to s.ex his current hottie.

You don't mean to him what he means to you. Wise up. You are just there for the romps. A guy can tell 100 different ladies that he loves them in a day without actually loving any.

I hope you enjoy being his s.ex doll till he gets tired if you don't wise up now.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

Op is a South African, unless you're ready to bring her over to Nigeria before 2023, so together you could vote Atiku.
partly Nigerian though.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by BHigher(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

Stop giving him sex.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Doktajay5: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
OK I JUST CHECKED. I CAN SEE WHY HE IS FORMING I LOVE U AND WANT TO BE WITH U. IF U KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR U, LEAVE THAT GUY AND GET AWAY NEVER TO TAKE HIS CALL TALK MORE OF A Bleep. DUDE IS JUST ENJOYING HIMSELF WITH U UP STREAM AND DOWN STREAM SECTOR OF UR MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM. BETTER WISE UP AND GET UR ASS UP AND WALK AWAY.

I DON'T PET WORDS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE LIKE U WHO MAY EVENTUALLY LEARN THE HARD WAY. SIT BACK AND ASSUME WHAT UR LIFE MAY BECOME SHOULD DIS DUDE GET U PREGNANT. CAN U COPE ANSWER THIS QUESTION AND DECIDE ACCORDINGLY. COS WHEN HE DOES. U WILL SEE THE REAL DEFINITION OF ABUSE. DEN U WONT HAVE THE TIME TO COME HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS. STOP BEING NAIVE.

AM SOUNDING HARD AND HARSH TO U COS I KNOW WHERE U WILL END IF U CONT. WITH THAT ASS WIPE
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by queenitee(f): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
love matter tire me. Since buhari entered, love has gone to d dogs sad
grin grin e tire me too, make person love himself, na the only love be that o
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xbursta(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Follow what dmgr advised but don't pm him except if u want carry belle
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by udwise123: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
since I posted this, I haven't called him. I also plan on ignoring his msgs till he changes.
I send a PM 2 u.
Will b grateful if u reply
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
encryptjay:
After checking out your profile and seeing that your account was created on 4th March 2019, I lost interest in the thread.
former ACC was deactivated
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
I clicked on this thread to read Badadvise comments, but unfortunately enough for me, I haven't seen any of his comment.
Am patiently waiting for him.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Hermionegranger(f): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
@Lilianofentse. Your boyfriend is still a boy. He's disrespectful and emotionally immature. You shouldn't stay with a man that doesn't value you no matter how good the sex is. My advice for you is to leave him asap and cut off all contact with him, delete his number, block him from all social media until you're able to move on from him. You said you're not answering his calls until he changes...he won't change at least for a few years. Focus on yourself for now and don't make the mistake of jumping into another relationship immediately.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by luvyaself95(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

As a lady it is very hard to let go of someone you really loved and never cheated on. btw I plan to marry at 23. 19 going to 20 on May so its not bad if I want a serious relationship
I wanted a girl like you in wish you are mine...
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xfactor22: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
A lot of ladies on this thread didn't even advise her to face her studies, work hard and stop chasing d*cks about instead they are advising her to make it work.. One even said, she should up her game... Really? sad.. Little wonder y'all are seen as useless hoes... grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by idsamoo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
He sex you well at 19,hmmm,,seems your relationship is built on sex, that's what he needs you and other girls for and to play video games for now.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Lankyscot(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
This your reply is quite laughable. You plan to get married by 23 but does the guy you are dating now have any plans to get married to you by the time you are 23? When you answer this question do come back. Moreover i believe you should be putting more time into building yourself up now. At 19, i wasn't even thinking of girls! quote author=lilianofentse post=76558850]
As a lady it is very hard to let go of someone you really loved and never cheated on. btw I plan to marry at 23. 19 going to 20 on May so its not bad if I want a serious relationship [/quote]
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by mmadu5(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
I have stopped picking his calls. Am trying to move on rn

That is great use that opportunity to build your self hang out with friends .don't stalk him on Facebook or whats app status you will be fine . You only live once . Don't go and kill yourself on top man wey no value u anymore
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by NewCaliYork: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mr. shotta it’s not really about the sex,she wished the boyfriend will be faithful to her.
Meritocracy:
Kindly try me I know how to s.ex better
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by CyberWolf: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Find someone to fvck shit out of your brain, I swear you will forget him ASAP. What you feel for him is lust not love because of the way he SEX you.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by clems88(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
luckygeee:
i guess the good sex is driving u crazily in LOVE
abeg tell her.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Evalove77(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

do u knw where ur problem started? Hmm its because u over love him. Anyway, won't put d blame on u cos, it seems u re still very tender I.e still a teenager. Teenagers do over love. D simple solution to ur problem is to withdraw d love u have 4 him if u can o. Don't make d love physical and always keep ur mind in other tins that is not him. Do behave as if u don't love him anymore and stop always to be available to him anytime he needs u. Make urself costly that he begins to suspect ur re seeing someone else etc soon he will begin to lick ur ass in longing 4 ur availability. Good bye!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Reeberry: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Xfactor22:
A lot of ladies on this thread didn't even advise her to face her studies, work hard and stop chasing d*cks about instead they are advising her to make it work.. One even said, she should up her game... Really? sad.. Little wonder y'all are seen as useless hoes... grin
These kind girls dey make person see hoes as girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by sunisonflex29(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
I once left my gf on the road when I saw a sign post that reads Arsenal vs Bayern 07:45pm,I didn't know we have match that day,and the time is 07:44pm,na so I live her for road Japa..

But I had double heartbreaks that night, when arsenal breaks your heart,and you went to beg bae that same night,and she breaks your heart the more...kuku kill yaself o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by PhenomenalAustin: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
dmgr:

I know u will still go and tell him all what we said here

Kee me guy

grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Damfostopper(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na good sex dey confuse you
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by openmine(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

You need to read this
https://www.nairaland.com/4879367/what-friends

To escape the pain and hurt of friendships and relationships going sour every now and again, there are some wise considerations and tough decisions you must take going forward.

First, you must define who you are,
you must conceive a new you.
You must respect yourself, value yourself and determine how you want to be treated.
You must have personal rules about what you would accept and reject from people no matter how close they are or how much you love them. Respect your body
don’t let people disrespect your body or soul.
You need to have rules about how you want to be treated.
When you have rules and you respect your rules, the people who want to come into your life would respect the rules.
If you don’t draw lines, people will overstep their boundaries.

Secondly, instead of being angry every time at how people you love and can do much stuff for keep treating you badly, focus on yourself and ask realistic questions on why you keep attracting those kind of people.

Believe me, there are so many mean people out there waiting to take advantage of kind, considerate, sacrificial and generous people. Are you kind, considerate, loving, generous and tolerant? These may be attributes attracting some people, not because they truly love you, appreciate you or want to be a good friend to you. Once what they want is no longer available or they can obtain from somewhere else, they move on. Therefore, do not trust everyone who says they love you or care about you, don’t be carried away by sweet talks and empty promises, don’t trust their words, test their hearts, create artificial situations to test their true intentions before you let them into your life. Being good can really cause you much pain in this life, don’t be good to everybody, don’t cast your pearls to pigs, don’t be mean either, stay neutral till they earn a space in your life.

Thirdly,
develop a wonderful relationship with yourself.
It is difficult for people to love you if you don’t love you.
You must be your own best friend,
don’t be desperate for the endorsement or approval of people.
The first step in cultivating a personal relationship with yourself is understanding and accepting who you are first then defining who you want to become.
Once you set personal goals and a vision, begin to develop plans and strategies for your pursuit, you’ll discover you’ll start falling in love with an advancing you as you keep progressing and achieve your set goals.

A life without personal goals, dreams and pursuits is a confused and frustrating one, hence the desperation to seek people and friends to fill the void. When you’re very busy working hard on yourself, chasing your goals and building your dreams, you wouldn’t even have enough time for too many unnecessary people in your life.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by extremelygolden: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

partly Nigerian though.

Ok dear. Just guard your heart careful so he won't keep breaking it. You honestly deserve better.
Pretend you're no longer really into him, focus more on your studies and the things that make you happy and see him running back after you.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

The truth is that a cheat will remain a cheat, there's nothing you can do about it, so will a leopard remain with spots after been beaten by the rain..if the sex part is what is keeping you in the relationship then be prepared to be a substitute..only you can decide your worth cos a cheat will always cheat now and after life..
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Codes151(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

if he truly loves you, he will quit doing these things. We always make mistakes. Just like I did
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by NewCaliYork: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin grin grin Oh my darling Arsenal
sunisonflex29:
I once left my gf on the road when I saw a sign post that reads Arsenal vs Bayern 07:45pm,I didn't know we have match that day,and the time is 07:44pm,na so I live her for road Japa..

But I had double heartbreaks that night, when arsenal breaks your heart,and you went to beg bae that same night,and she breaks your heart the more...kuku kill yaself o.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by leosmaria(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Everybody talking about her age like they weren’t doing worse at 19. Nigerians and hypocrisy, nonsenses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.