Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Should I Still Give Him A Chance? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? (35592 Views)

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by OMOTOWO(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=lilianofentse post=76557373]Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

[/quote

Chat me on WhatsApp 07051 four one eight 7 eight six ..

I know you

I know your bf too
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by BronzeMajik(f): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
please and please, let the young man go, people have ended their relationships over less serious issues, once a cheat is always a cheat...... please love you more respect your heart and stop putting it through such pains.

remember people don't change.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by davidadenrele: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
I read your story but what i can deduce from all you said in your story is that you enjoyed the sex bashing and you have given so much for the relationship while the guy has done nothing to make it work.

Point of advice what do you want? A healthy relationship that will leads to marriage or a good rounds of bashing sex from a guy, If you asked me you don't know what you want?? If a guy can't make up with you, didn't find it important to be with you couldn't even find time to be around you but will always be available to pound you like AJ bashing Valdmir Kiltescho don't deserve you, open your eyes leave him before he used you and dumps you after wards like a used toilet rolls, any responsible guy will create time, effort and make committement towards you and your relationship a word is a enough for a wise. you
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by BishopZion(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
You need To give your life to Jesus. You are just a sex object to him. what are you currently? what is your plan for life? what are your goals in life? Are you in school?
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by ABIODUN105(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
A girl of 19 years of age hmmm i reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by omohdesmond(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
There no game that two players can't play so also play with his feelings to really find out if him truly love you
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by udemzyudex(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

I wanted advice not judgement

Lol.. Be ready to take both on nairaland.

My advice for you is to balance it.

Don't be too needy, to be too clingy.

Spend your time doing other things, get yourself occupied.
Reduce the number of times you meet or call.
If you meet daily, make it 2 or 3 times in a week, if you call often, reduce it to 3 times in 3 days or a week.

That way you will balance the equation and if you want to forget about him, you can do this and also reduce the step to ones in a week. grin

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by donbenie(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

You not liking short women doesn't mean others wont!
Nne,don't mind him..

Short women rock.. kiss

#TEAMSHORTWOMEN..

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Amberon11: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Speak for yourself. You're very naive and I was like you once and even though I loved him to bits and couldn't get over him, I was still the one who broke up with him cuz he was taking me for granted. He wanted us to get back but I kept bailing on him.

Never let someone treat you like a rag. Move on and forget the loser.
lilianofentse:

As a lady it is very hard to let go of someone you really loved and never cheated on. btw I plan to marry at 23. 19 going to 20 on May so its not bad if I want a serious relationship
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Waterlrd: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
A dwarf is wondering why she is unloved.

*spits angry
she is still growing nahh.
She no wan go sch but chose to the follow men for street.......if l see hin complain here again eeehn.
I go wawara m.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Champagnegold: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
this is the kind that will tell their daughter who is even due not to stand near a man
Miss Dickson get married
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by RealityShot: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse(f)

"Modified: Ps I am trying my best to
forget about him. Pls any advice on
how to forget him would be
appreciated. tnx"

Simple stop seeing him.

devote yourself to your job &
find other ways to quench your hunger down there.

if na money him dey give you, find another maga.

if you just love him...

stop seeing him or any other guy for like 3 months...

block his line and delete all socials

there is a very THIN line between love and Hate...you need to HATE HIM NOW & ALWAYS!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
I just Wish i never gave too much in the relationship

Ure obviously giving him and the so called relationship more than it deserves which is always counter productive because he or she will only take u for granted. Deny him smtmes or Smtngs. Pay more attention to urself and stop looking for ways or trying so hard to please him. That might even be why he’s so relaxed and cheating on ur generous as$.

Now if corrected and he still cheats meaning he’s a serial cheater dump him and move on.

How do u forget him? Focus on Smtn else that interests u and makes u happy or get busy with work or skol whichever. Don’t rush into another serious relationship. Take ur time and choose to what u want to do next.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Oponel1962: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Be born again.
Period
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Mcy56(f): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
bonnyhope:
19 years old girl is saying that her boy friend knows how to sex her......I weep for this generation
So bad! sad
@Op you are a s.ex object to him, guess he's already done with you and moving on already.
Learn from this and set your priorities right.
Everything about life or relationship is not about se.x only.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Okuda(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

you are in big denial. its a pity you cannot see it. lol. he doesnt even love you half. someone who loves you half would not have let you wait 5hrs. looooool.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
R2bees:
BABE DON'T TAKE ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT HERE TO HEART, MOST NIGERIANS HERE ARE MAD ON DEFAULT... BY THE WAY THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE THIS IS TO FORGET HIM AND MOVE ON, ELSE HE WILL CONTINUE TO HURT YOU.... GIVE OTHER PEOPLE WHO VALUE YOU CHANCE, GRADUALLY YOU WILL FORGET HIM. YOU ARE JUST BLINDED BY THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HIM. TRUST ME THAT GUY NO LONGER HAVE FEELINGS FOR U....

BTW PAIN IS PART OF LIFE AND LOVE, AND IT HELPS YOU GROW AND BECOME WISER... MAKE SURE YOU LEARN FROM IT.
tnk u dear
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by pattybf(f): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
so you mean all men are cheats?
I don't like him because of sex only.

Welcome to a man's world!

Foolproof advice: make him ur side fowl, just as he has made u his side chick. Carry on around him like before, in a short time, he will be begging for ur attention but it may be too late.

Bookmark this moniker so u can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by codeSavant: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
harddon's drills come to mind grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Esigbo dickmatized obun nwata

Big LOL
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Chrizdocs: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Stop checking his phones otherwise you will keep hurting. free your heart and give him breathing space. he will realize himself and come back to his senses.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Any advice?

See Ma'am, I think people here have giving you better advises. Take care.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Boludex997(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

Please allow me to do to you what I do best, Kindly DM me and we can talk further FOC.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Fidelismaria: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
angry angry

19yr old in a romantic relationship?

Tufiakwa

Get your priorities right

Or maybe the reason he's giving you attitude is cause you don't take care of yourself, fortunately for you I can help with that

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by HARTSL: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
dairykidd:

Nice plan... Then stop paying him too much attention. Focus on something else like making urself more beautiful on the inside and preparing urself for this cold world.. Stop checking his texts or call logs or bothering urself with who he's been with or what he's been up to. Make new friends, male and female, go out make it ur number one priority to be happy by all means then PM me cheesy

Seriously, Focus ur energy on ur personal happiness. After sometime u go dey ask urself wetin be the thing when make u think say u been love the guy b4 sef cheesy

The one that will love u will definitely find u and all this now will be ancient history

I love this advise and coming from a guy oh. Well if she go hear oh

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Over10(f): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
You are just 19 and you carry boy for head? Should we tell her?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Raalsalghul: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
A dwarf is wondering why she is unloved.

*spits angry
Love this new moniker. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What's the next one?
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by pinkpearl17(f): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=lilianofentse post=76557373]Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

He does NOT love you. Thae signs are all over. Can you name 5 thoughtful things he has done to prove his love? And please don't mention sex. It does not count.
He clearly does not care about you or your feelings. How can you say he loves you? What do you think is love?

A man who LOVES you will not intentionally do something to hurt you nor keep repeating something he knows will make you feel bad.

This should enable you make up your mind to leave him.
Run
And I also think you are young. You have a long way to go. Don't burden yourself with all this unnecessary issues. Kick him to the curb

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by amaniro: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
so you mean all men are cheats?
I don't like him because of sex only.

More than half of men cheat.

My Advice ; Since you're still a very young lady at 19.At this young age you're not meant to be hooked up in some relationship like you're ready for marriage, Thus, I advice you to not take him serious. More penis ahead and more guys ahead. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by kumbalo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Focus on better things. The problem is that the dick don over sweet you. Develop yourself woman

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by BoboKush(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Like someone said u av been dickmatized why nt lemme epp u with the dick... Thereafter se.x won't be a big deal btw una two again then u move on...
Ps if he cheat a lot on you naw if he marries u.... It wil be worst
Normal human being if they r caught they atleast give space nt doing it over n over within months

lilianofentse:

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by teeboy100(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
my dear sister I LOVE YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.