Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. (10552 Views)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / 5 Physical Qualities In Girls Men Find Attractive / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by abbatoir(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Got your point first hand. Blind indolence is quite different from actually being God fearing, basically the latter speaks more about one's vertical relationship without being hypocritical about it. It is therefore in real essence the opposite if it has publicity connotation, eye service and hypocrisy, bottom line, it's mostly preferable to have someone who is indeed God-fearing, in truth and in spirit anchored strictly on intuition.
Please chat me up on WhatsApp (08091110234)
Tony by nane..An Architect by profession.... I will tell you reason later bro... it's personal
Thanks
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by princfred(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yide10:
Physical quality? As for me, that is the last tin to even consider.

I just want a man who is not opinionated, who is not selfish, who understand that marriage is about companionship, partnership, friendship and teamwork. A man who will not see me as "Slave" but a best friend, he sud be industrious as well and will be happy to see his wife progressing.

I bet, that kinda man is scarce in this society.

Physical attraction counts but he mustn't be the most handsome man in the world.
You are looking for me. Search no more. grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by princfred(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:
Physical qualities? That does nothing for me
Nothing is more off putting than a ripped man who is dumb asf! This is what works for me!
1.The ability to have an intelligent conversation
2.Reads books and newspapers ( electronic is fine but NL is not part of that list)
3.Open minded regarding cultures, food and other societies that exist
4.Not God fearing -
5.Confident and understands sarcasm
6.Ambitious with purpose
7.supportive without feeling threatened
8.Assertive without being chauvinistic sometimes I do need to be told no as I do function a little differently
Above all high drive and be good in the sack
Except for no 4 , here he is with princfred as moniker. grin
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by princfred(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Fine thread Op. Very fine mind you got there. What's the meaning of Zaineb it's sounds kind of sexy.
Mine is a lady who is ready to follow me go settle down for village if i wish. grin

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by tosyne2much(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
if a man has all the things and does not have that no 3 you cancelled then that is a red flag that his actions dont match his words.
But thanks for the offer grin cheesy
So money wins your heart Funmi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
tosyne2much:
So money wins your heart Funmi? cheesy
it's wins majority
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by onuku: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

High sex drive and be able to match that.

Can I apply?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
princfred:
Fine thread Op. Very fine mind you got there. What's the meaning of Zaineb it's sounds kind of sexy.
Mine is a lady who is ready to follow me go settle down for village if i wish. grin
Funny u , Zainab means prophet daughter.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

Lasting attributes will attract and keep me. Thus;
1. Extremely caring. I love a man who adores me.
2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
3. Should be a listener (An attentive one).
4. Domesticated. Don't just sit there and be forming macho around the house.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
7. Should be a leader and not bossy. They're two different things.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
9. Shouldn't be religious. Just be upright.
10. Have a life.
11. Don't be CHOLERIC please, I hate them.
12. Be mysterious, like me.
13. I don't want a traditional man.
14. Be financially stable, not wealthy.
15. Tolerant. Tolerant. Tolerant. Be calm and collected, I'm very stubborn.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.
17. Should be good in bed. wink

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.
you this lady,you better liv that innocent nigga you are deceiving to be dating,obviously you are not satisfied bin with him.Hope you have gathered enough clay and make sure there are no cracks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by pryme(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Anyone who professes to be “God fearing” is the exact opposite from experience.
A person will have a good heart, be kind and respectful without necessarily being “ God fearing”. I am not ultra religious nor am I a fanatic I have my faith yes, so it would make sense to be affiliated with someone who does not believe in everything without questions or challenging that belief .They need to be be open minded. About life, most “God fearing” people are not. Slight generalisation perhaps but you get my point yes?

I a red flag when a woman says she needs a "God fearing man",
Women like these don't see the bigger picture.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by princfred(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Funny u , Zainab means prophet daughter.
I don die. I was almost getting erection on top of that name grin. Chai. Which prophet abeg even though none dey ok to get erection on top shocked
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by princfred(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

Lasting attributes will attract and keep me. Thus;
1. Extremely caring. I love a man who adores me.
2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
3. Should be a listener (An attentive one).
4. Domesticated. Don't just sit there and be forming macho around the house.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
7. Should be a leader and not bossy. They're two different things.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
9. Shouldn't be religious. Just be upright.
10. Have a life.
11. Don't be CHOLERIC please, I hate them.
12. Be mysterious, like me.
13. I don't want a traditional man.
14. Be financially stable, not wealthy.
15. Tolerant. Tolerant. Tolerant. Be calm and collected, I'm very stubborn.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.
17. Should be good in bed. wink

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.
Search no more my grandfather has all these attributes and needs you badly. wink
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lalasticlala, what are your views on this topic?

Nwanyiawkaetiti, call on your supermod.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
princfred:
I don die. I was almost getting erection on top of that name grin. Chai. Which prophet abeg even though none they ok to get erection on top shocked
Good u know that it not OK.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by austyn0(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
In a nutshell, I need a sweetheart that I can't wait to get back to immediately after leaving her presence. Make she find the necessary features for that to happen and pack into herself.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just this

6 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 15, 2019
Satan66:

Am not a model or anything but I fit those qualities.
We could chat one WhatsApp if you want.
Can you just type "I'm" instead of am?

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by kalu61(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2019
tosyne2much:
Don't mind all these high demanding ladies you see on Nairaland, most of them will end up settling for less.

It will be very hard to find a man that will stick to her because there will always be conflicts. The reason is because she's opinionated and a perfectionist. One of those red flag traits of a woman. Kindly go through her comment again and see all the qualities she wants in a single man

Honestly it's not easy dating a perfectionist and an opinionated woman because you will have to tolerate a lot of bullshit and they can notorious.. I know what I'm saying
that's why l told her its going to be difficult to get a man who is not opinionated with the other qualities except she needs a dummy man who doesn't have ego or control of things
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by kalu61(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2019
princfred:
Search no more my grandfather has all these attributes and needs you badly. wink
.hahaha, you mean ancestors
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by kalu61(m): 12:55am On Mar 15, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

As for the issue of love, I love with my head.
My prospective husband/partner must possess 85-90% of all the afore written. I can never settle for less. Thank you.
good luck with your wishes. I can't wait to see this niggar
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:03am On Mar 15, 2019
kalu61:
good luck with your wishes. I can't wait to see this niggar

You shall see.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2019
kalu61:

that's why l told her its going to be difficult to get a man who is not opinionated with the other qualities except she needs a dummy man who doesn't have ego or control of things

I don't want a dummy man. You can be not opinionated and still have things in control. Lead, not boss around.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just this

Na yansh go kill you.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05am On Mar 15, 2019
austyn0:
In a nutshell, I need a sweetheart that I can't wait to get back to immediately after leaving her presence. Make she find the necessary features for that to happen and pack into herself.

Which features can keep you?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by kalu61(m): 1:06am On Mar 15, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't want a dummy man. You can be not opinionated and still have things in control. Lead, not boss around.
You always want to be the boss as well needs all the care from a man right?
l good cook. Even Jesus will not be that humble. No bi man again

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:09am On Mar 15, 2019
kalu61:
You always want to be the boss as well needs all the care from a man right?
l good cook. Even Jesus will not be that humble. No bi man again

Oya waka pass. You never meet people.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by kalu61(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oya waka pass. You never meet people.
l go like meet this personality. You go humble
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:14am On Mar 15, 2019
kalu61:
l go like meet this personality. You go humble

I'm not proud. I'm very down to earth. Forget all this your story.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by kalu61(m): 1:15am On Mar 15, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not proud. I'm very down to earth. Forget all this your story.
l thought as much. You are just having fun. Enjoy
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by raymi: 2:33am On Mar 15, 2019
Lol. You guys are really cracking me up with your comments. I just want to touch on a few things. The fact is life doesn't always give us what we want. We go to school, acquire first and in some cases, second degrees and we often fall short of our dream job. Seun created this forum to foster intuitive, enlightening discussions but we are inundated with tribalistic, hateful, chauvinistic, sexist, rude, uncouth remarks in almost every topic of discussion.

So, ladies, if life gives you an undesirable man, what do you do about it? You have to be prepared cos it's just what happens a lot in life. Even if we get our true heartrob, people can change. I had an ex who told me I wasn't as sweet in the relationship as when I was toasting her. I had to start making conscious effort to be better. People fall into the trap of not putting as much effort into something they've already got. So, your dream man/woman can change later in the relationship or you just might not get your dream partner for whatever reason.

Also, I understand if someone says people don't practice what they preach. They say they're God fearing but they are full of crap. The Yorubas say 'efin niwa', meaning behavior is like smoke. You just can't hide your true character for long. This means it's important to stop listening to what people say they are, and concentrate on their actions. I understand the frustrations of some ladies. They have to go through a lot of wolves in sheep clothing because they tend to get easily swayed with words. In the end, we can't give up on humanity. I live in Abuja where so many ladies, employed and unemployed, sell their bodies. I have refused to give up on getting a moral upstanding lady who would start a family with me.

Bottomline: Make the best of what life gives you because life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain. Also, pay more attention to people's actions instead of their words.

12 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by princfred(m): 3:53am On Mar 15, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Good u know that it not OK.
Well na to cut the name at Zainy na. what will it mean?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 15, 2019
raymi:
Lol. You guys are really cracking me up with your comments. I just want to touch on a few things. The fact is life doesn't always give us what we want. We go to school, acquire first and in some cases, second degrees and we often fall short of our dream job. Seun created this forum to foster intuitive, enlightening discussions but we are inundated with tribalistic, hateful, chauvinistic, sexist, rude, uncouth remarks in almost every topic of discussion. Bless u bruh

So, ladies, if life gives you an undesirable man, what do you do about it? You have to be prepared cos it's just what happens a lot in life. Even if we get our true heartrob, people can change. I had an ex who told me I wasn't as sweet in the relationship as when I was toasting her. I had to start making conscious effort to be better. People fall into the trap of not putting as much effort into something they've already got. So, your dream man/woman can change later in the relationship or you just might not get your dream partner for whatever reason.

Also, I understand if someone says people don't practice what they preach. They say they're God fearing but they are full of crap. The Yorubas say 'efin niwa', meaning behavior is like smoke. You just can't hide your true character for long. This means it's important to stop listening to what people say they are, and concentrate on their actions. I understand the frustrations of some ladies. They have to go through a lot of wolves in sheep clothing because they tend to get easily swayed with words. In the end, we can't give up on humanity. I live in Abuja where so many ladies, employed and unemployed, sell their bodies. I have refused to give up on getting a moral upstanding lady who would start a family with me.

Bottomline: Make the best of what life gives you because life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain. Also, pay more attention to people's actions instead of their words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Please Answer This Question / “My Story As Ashawo” Repented Prostitute Exposes The Real Evil In The Business / How Does It Feel To Be Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.