Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 196 pages)

Romance / Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Well at least you and I do agree that African women (black women worldwide) do have an inherent inferiority complex to chase after white and Asian guys. You are right that they see light-skin as a sign/symbol of elevated status. Which black man would want them after they have been used and abused by the latter (pardon my seemingly self-righteous question).

Yah man some women possess extremely beautiful feet. ROFLLLLL @ Alien sexual behaviours. You are a comedian cheesy grin

I don't have a foot fetish but Yeah some women posses really nice feet and I won't mind kissing them as long as they are clean and I get to work my way up the middle.

I don't see myself doing it though (except someone too special) Foot fetish is really sick, how on earth would any woman expect a black god like me to worship her feet?

3 Likes

Romance / Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

I mean to say Nigerian women gosh what the heck. ROFLLLL

Bros with a woman, you got to not only "lay d pipe" but do everything you can to make them happy.

Why do you think I have foot fetish? I want to make sure that I can please her from head to toe(s).

Nigerian women don't chase after Asian & white men for their sexual prowess, rather it's as a result of an inherent inferiority complex in every black woman. To them, white, Asian (or any light-skinned man) is a symbol of elevated status. Most of them end up running back to black men anyway.

You have a foot fetish? Good for you!! Hope you also go down with your tongue too? Since you must adopt alien sexual behaviours, you should adopt it in its entirety.

1 Like

Romance / Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Bros, that's how selfish we men are in general. We only think about our pleasure. But why do you think Nigerian men are frolicking to smaller white guys and Asian guys? Despite the size difference, women like to be pleased as well. We need to stop being selfish.

It's not selfishness, our satisfaction are intertwined, in the course of getting mine, she will get her's it's a simultaneous process.

White men are sexually weak, so they make up for that by being overly kind & chivalrous, they'd even use their tongue to please the woman. An African guy doesn't have that time, he comes to lay pipe and walk away, no time wasting. grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't agree, there are many ways to get satisfaction. A man's desire should be to please and make a woman enjoy what he has, not to injure her. You have to be gentle with a woman unless she says to be rough with her.

I don't strictly agree! My main desire is to please my self first, them the woman second. I don't know, maybe I'm depraved, but I want to blaze that puss*y so bad and leave her sore for days, it makes me happy.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

They may give him handjob or footjob or something, this thread is going to the most horrible places

Who the fuc*k is satisfied with just hanjob or footjob? Fuc*k it, I want puss*y

What use is a massive schlong if you can't bottom out in a woman? Every guy will agree with me that there's no greater feeling than burying your weapon balls deep into a puss*y & hearing her squirm grin it gives a kind of evil satisfaction.

Asian women can't handle us, forget it. Find women who will swallow you to the hilt.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

ROFLLLLLLL you must watch a lot of Congolese pr0n

Lol I haven't seen an African por*n, it's just stories.

Anywhere dic*k size is being discussed, Congo keeps coming up, there must be some truth to that.

1 Like

Romance / Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
leavemealone:
am a nigerian but i have congo size but i dont want Nigeria woman, but other Africa woman or Asia

Lol if that's the case, no Asian woman is going anywhere near your dic*k.

Asian women have small, shallow puss*ies, nature didn't design them for us.

1 Like

Romance / Re: joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls by 50calibre(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Congo has constantly ranked amongst the highest when it comes to dic*k size.

Congolese men must be walking around with massive schlongs in their pants, there must be something about their region, maybe the water or climate.

Congolese men tend to look more primitive & barbaric, they also fuc*k in a savage manner, no wonder women chase after them especially white women looking to experiment with Mandingos.

Sex with a Congolese man promises to be pulverising experience.

1 Like

Family / Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by 50calibre(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lol this OP regrets doing the right thing hahaha

From what you said, I don't think you punched her hard enough. I don't see how a woman doesn't black out after receiving a punch from me. You were in a relationship with an animal, you bred with an animal and you regret for giving her the animal treatment?

That girlfriend of your's pushed you to an extreme length, you deserve praise for showing restraint. I would have definitely killed her.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I hear that. The white knights done mess up the game, but they still ain't getting pu.ssy - and even when they get it, someone else is always sharing it with them. I honestly can't deal with these folks, trust me.

Pu.ssy is the most powerful weapon women have...once you negate it, they'll ultimately become weak. That's what a lot of guys don't understand. And you can never make women happy - pleasing them is a myth. Ain't no one got time for that shiit, there are too many chics out there looking to mingle. Why sell ya manhood to one?

The system is just crazy. But there are always ways around it...you just have to be extremely careful and play ya cards right.

True talk!
Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
You never indicated in the first post of yours that i quoted that the man might be drunk. even at that what business does a drunk man have with having sexual intercourse? If you're comfortable with performing important activities under the influence why not go to the bank for some cash or go sign some important documents involving your properties and remember to blame everyone else but your drunken state after they've taken advantage of your vulnerability. And what do you mean the law has made girls irresponsible? I do not support violence from any gender infact I do not support violence irrespective of your gender, race or religious affiliations. #violenceisviolence. Talking about bullshit and taking responsibility, rape statistics show that 86% of violence directed against women come from men. how about doing something that can actually impact society positively by being a strong advocate against gender-based violence than bitchin about some imagined control you're losing. thank you.

Damn!! You're really feisty! Your mariesucre, sucre means sugar, but all I see dropping out out your mouth is shi*t!! Or have you got that somewhere else, your puss*y perhaps?

First SirShymmex is not 50Calibre, I am.

I've seen your comments where you accuse me of advocating rape, lol what about my comment wast clear to you? Nah! I'm not advocating rape, I'm advocating greater responsibility. If you've read my previous posts, you'd see I'm against violence from anyone either man or woman.

I'm tired of women being treated with kids gloves. Somehow women think they don't have to take responsibility for their actions, and that is why a woman would have the effrontery to physically attack a man

So @ the bolded.... if you claim to be anti-violence, that means you're in support of men responding to violent women?
Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
MarieSucre:
Do you read what you write why would you have sex with a drunk woman? Do you even grasp the concept of consensual sex? my God and this is gonna be some innocent little girl's father someday.

Shut up!! What if we're both drunk? What if it's the guy who's drunk, will that still be an offence?

The law has freed women of all responsibility & actually encouraged irresponsibility & non-accountability among women.

A woman in her own nativity will have se*x with a guy only to cry rap*e in the morning and attract sympathy. A woman will hit a man and no one will make a big deal of it, it's even going to seen as comical. why the fuc*k is that?

This is a very dysfunctional system we live in, don't talk bullsh*it it's exactly women like you who fail to take responsibility for their actions, it's the man that's always wrong.
Business / Re: Nigeria: The 6th Fastest Growing Economy In The World - Bloomberg by 50calibre(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Who's the drunk guy at Bloomberg churning out this garbage?

Bloomberg should send a few of its staff on a fact finding mission to Nigeria, hopefully after spending a week, they'd review that ranking.

6th fastest growing economy yet still has one of the highest rates of poverty & unemployment in the world. How do we reconcile this? I guess it 6th fastest growing on paper only.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ men needing a revolution - that will make the brotherhood look soft. grin

Real men just need to start schooling these manginas on how to handle their business...be soft/Mr-Nice-Guy and pandering to women won't get anyone anywhere. You just have to put ya feet down, and reciprocate whatever energy they give out. Also, no matter how good-looking a chic is, some next guy must have treated her like shiit and busted his nuts all over her face. So, why bend over with extras, just to be nice to her? Just be normal and maintain a certain level of respect. And a chic hits you - just reciprocate the gesture in a smart way and make sure that will be the first and last time she'll ever try it.

Young boys need strong father figures in their lives. Personally, I'll never raise a sucker...and you have to educate boys from early that they can never please women. Even if you were to kill yourself, they still won't be happy. Just be yourself and do whatever makes you happy.

Nah!! A revolution in the sense that men everywhere need to stop the pandering and start asserting their dominance more. Most men have become stooges to their women, they tolerate anything & go along with anything the woman says just to avoid her tears and tantrums, and to get sex.

Women have enslaved a lot of men with their puss*y, a man will bow & grovel at a woman's feet just to please her and ultimately get se*x in return.

The world expects the man to tolerate everything thrown at him by the woman, the law even make excuses for women.

You have sex with a drunk chic, they say you rap*ed her, the system will destroy you totally.

I see a lot of things going wrong in our society today & it scares me.
Celebrities / Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Damn!! Who's this guy? No homo feelings here but this is a perfect African specimen.

This guy has that dark Ghanian look that makes women wet grin

This guy should play a Hollywood villain.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Obviously, it has to be measured cos excessive pressure/force can cause a tear in the ligament. Then again, it has to be persistent for that to happen most times. So, if you can pull it off with one - you should be good.

It's basically just like trying to knock someone out. You know you've got the best chance of achieving that by going for the chin. And to be effective without breaking the person's jaw, thus breaking ya finger and/or dislocating the metacarpo-phalangeal joints - you have to measure the force.

Ol'boy was just existing in his own "gentleman" ruse, and lost all the respect in the process. You deal with women based on the energy they give out, and unnecessary pandering to them just makes you look weak cos you can never please. They're fvcking Oliver Twist! The future looks bleak with the soft manginas called "men" folks are breeding today. Then again, it has to do with upbringing as well.

This isn't even about just women alone, it's about life in general: when dealing with bullies, you just have to stand ya ground and fight back any way you can. That's how you earn respect when things get physical - once you run, then you'll become a target. I remember growing up, you can never cry to my pops and tell him someone around ya age-bracket smacked you. He's going to whoop that ar.se and send you back there to go smack the person, and fight ya way out of it. With that, the person won't try it again the next time. However, once you keep running, you'll become a perpetual biitch. A lot of these manginas need strong old skool pops in their lives loool.

The guy is a black man - and his blackness ought to represent strength, not being as soft as a foam. grin Pandering to biitches and shiit - the only time a woman should get physical is when she's taking the silent D in django. grin

Lol word!! Violence shouldn't be tolerated from anyone, either man or woman. I will prefer to avoid getting physical but at times it becomes necessary, the last thing I'm going to be is someone's punk.

The average man today has been emasculated and subdued into a docile puppy. Little boys are growing up today with the impression that they're to always please a woman and take all her shi*t no matter what. That's why men are being relegated and families falling apart.

Men need a revolution!!

1 Like

Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Highly effective medicine for aggressive psychopaths, especially when you have got big knuckles. It's for defensive purposes and just make sure you don't go beyond that region cos women are too fragile and weak. grin

But darn!! This guy is soft - white women naturally fear black men too much to raise their hands against them. If it had been a naija woman, it won't be shocking cos most of them secrete high testosterone.

Lol very effective indeed! I've tasted a few growing up, and the pain induces temporary paralysis of that arm just like a punch to the rib cage.

The punch has to be measured anyway to avoid damaging a ligament or something as that will show up in an xray.

The guy probably grovels at her feet, so that's given her the added courage to lay her hands on him knowing he don't bite. That's what happens when a black man goes soft.

1 Like

Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lmao...emasculate men just make black men look soft.

Hey, just give her two shoulder punches and let her feel the pain without any scar and/or anything she can use as proof(s) of domestic violence . And trust me, she'll never try it again.

And if you live in Europe, go report the aggressive neanderthal to the social services.

But this is beyond hysterical. Sorry bruddah, I had to laugh. grin

Smart! Smart!! I would never have through of this. grin

Damn!! Shoulder punches are very painful, any leave little or no visible scars.

I'm adding this to my portfolio.
Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omotolu:
...for as long as she resorts to violence...

Then you're so dumb, and deserves whatever she does you.
Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
I don't see myself tolerating a physically abusive wife for even the shortest time.

The exit seems the only way out for the OP at this point, there's no point trying to fix what's unfixable.

Only an irrational or suicidal woman would have the guts to keep attacking her husband knowing how badly that could turn out for her.

The OP needs to flee as soon as possible, because his marriage to that woman is just an accident waiting to happen.

1 Like

Family / Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omotolu:
...I like your initial response of not responding to her. Stop engaging her in any physical combat. Be the cool man, work away anytime there is disagreement.. .

Dumbo!! For how long is he going to continue walking out when there's a disagreement?
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by 50calibre(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2015
That animalistic-looking thief must really be building castles in the air if he thinks Nigerians will sit aside & watch him become a VP and ultimately President.

Tinubu is resented by all, the guy is a prolific thief and a patron of corruption, his presence in apc diminishes it's credibility. They need to get rid of that ape that's if he doesn't die sooner.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Ozi Akerele, Nigerian Student Missing In London [Photo] by 50calibre(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
" was last seen by friends at the Iglu Club in Spon Street at around 3.30am on January 31. "

This is the problem with new Nigerian migrants (especially the young ones) to the UK or anywhere, they never sit their as*s one place and understand the terrain first before exploring.

He's been in the country for just few weeks and he's already clubbing into the early morning. Stup*idity can sometimes carry a heavy price, one will think a guy of 24 is reasonable enough to handle himself & make wise decisions but apparent not.

Well at this point, it's not looking too good for this guys, his family shouldn't get their hopes up. Who knows what or who's hands he's fallen into, they'd probably sniffed his nativity from a mile away & made a prey of him.

There's always a simple answer to an adult going missing in the UK, it's either of the following

- He went some place with someone. (Maybe he's shacking up with some white junkies chics who are going to fleece him of every valuable he's got on him)

- He was intoxicated & fell into a ditch or froze to death in one corner

Or

- He's fallen victim to racist murderers or serial killers. (Though I doubt anyone will have the courage to approach a 6' 2" nigga)

Lets pray it's the first.
Business / Re: OIL PRICE CRASH: Nigeria In Top 5 At-Risk Countries - Global Risk Insights by 50calibre(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Damn!! Oil exports make up 70% of Nigeria's budget income and 90% of its foreign reserve.

This is jaw-dropping!! That is we have a country of 170 million totally reliant on oil & even at that, the oil revenues aren't being properly accounted for by an uber-corrupt government of jonadaf*t the clueless.

I've never seen a country so useless!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by 50calibre(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
spott:
Foolish PDP.... Renting crowds since 1800BC

Chatham House: Jonathan’s Rented Crowd In Show Of Shame - Pm news http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/26/chatham-house-jonathans-rented-crowd-in-show-of-shame/

GEJ spends lavishly. GMB can never pay us this kind of money". Paid Anti-Buhari Protesters at Chatham House:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q

This is a Nigerian hoodrat telling us how she and her gang of rats sold their souls for stipends.

Look at this pathetic woman and tell me her children deserve any sympathy?

She doesn't really care, she probably won't have to face the woes being faced by average Nigerians.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face by 50calibre(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:

i will ignore your vituperation and melodramatic discombobulation. The reasons, APC will lose this coming election is because of people like you. Everyday, a Nairalander is moving from APC to PDP because we do not insult anyhow, we pass messages across with facts and figures.

You digressed from a locally national discourse and compared Nigeria to countries that have no oil. You are not smart, because you are running around the cycle, that is if you know what a cycle is. Taxation is a mainstay for countries without petroleum products, so the nationalities of those countries can confidently talk about 'Tax Payers Money'. But for a class-act ignorantia like you, you simply quote and shout about tax payers Money when you do not even pay taxes ?

I do not have time for a chat with you this moment, I have fishes to fry.

Trying to mask your intellectual shortcomings with pointless diatribe are we? You're not smart my friend, quit trying to sound smart.

I spend my precious time here trying to inform your ill-informed self but you stay spouting off moronic statements instead of opening your head to comprehend what I'm saying.

I compared Nigeria to non-oil producing countries because frankly, there's no difference, telling me about the weekly oil allocation is totally inconsequential & irrelevant to what we are saying here. Can't you understand that?

Let me make this easier for you by breaking it down.

Taxes are higher in non-oil producing countries as that's one of their major revenue streams unlike oil producing countries where taxation is much lower as well as gas prices.

Nigerians don't pay taxes (rightfully so) but at the same time, don't benefit from the oil. So in essence, the taxes Nigerians don't pay, is clawed back by high gas prices & inflation. So you tell me, what makes Nigeria different from any other non-oil producing country?

In fact it's much better in those countries where taxes are paid because they can actually see what their taxes are being used for.

What's Nigeria's oil revenue being used for? it's certainly not for the benefit of the masses, so what?

I pay taxes my friend, I reside in a functional society where I see my tax being utilised judiciously, what's your oil money used for?

2 Likes

Family / Re: Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. by 50calibre(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
Op, its a surprise that you are more concerned about loosing concentration during intercourse than on the effect such practice is having on your child.

I don't think you should even have sex with your husband when your child is asleep on the same bed. Not to talk of the child being awake and seeing this time and time again
I know the child is young and might not fully be aware of his environment but you shouldn't rule out the psychological effect these images would have on the mind of the child
Its like letting your baby watch porn

Whenever you want to do a "quicky" with your husband, its best you make sure the kid is asleep or better still, you put him in the care of someone else, probably a maid or any other person in the house.

Thanks

You were making sense till you deviated into insanity.

The bolded is nothing but epic thrash.

A six month old baby is like a blank template, near zero cognitive ability, can't process anything it sees, can't make sense of anything perhaps only mummy's breas*t.

Why do you guys confidently dish out nonsensical advise?

13 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face by 50calibre(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
PapiWata:

I apologize for not measuring up to your lofty standards of civilized conduct, good sir, and I will now move to Samoa as you have advised.

Good!! Have a safe flight!!
Travel / Re: Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face by 50calibre(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:

There are a lot of things I learn from Nairaland; some of which are: Less cerebral people are very emotional, they do not make a sentence without cursing. And these people fall under the illiterate APC headed by a gang of half-literate and half-baked persons.

Without Niger Delta oil, there is no Nigeria. There is hardly any state that can survive without the 4-weekly distribution of allocation, proceeds of Niger Delta Oil and Gas.

Please understand that your vituperation is based on your ignorance of the real world, you are obviously mentally poor.

Please be guided.

Hahahahahahahahaha what the fuc*k is that?

Oh!! This guy is a world class idio*t. What the heck do you mean without naija delta oil, no Nigeria? What about other non-oil producing counties, what do they do? They buy!!! You dumbo

The 4-weekly oil allocation to every state is irrelevant in this context, because Nigerians pay high prices for it anyway, it's not free, it's not cheap so it doesn't matter, they might as well be buying it from a foreign country.

No wonder people like you support Jonathan.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face by 50calibre(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
PapiWata:

Your presumptions are amusing. I reside in Southern California, and frequently visit friends and relatives in the UK, as well as in Nigeria, where I duly note progress, or the lack thereof.

When you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME

It's that so? Then that's testament to the statement "you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey"

Though I highly doubt you reside in California given your over-excitement over common roads, a basic, a constant in a developed world.

However, if you do, you need to pack your things and relocate to Papua New Guinea or Samoa because you're an embarrassment to civilisation.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by 50calibre(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
See the bewildered look on their faces, they can't quite comprehend how the clueless & dull Jonathan in class managed to attain the highest position in the land.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face by 50calibre(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
How much Tax do you pay ? We are just lucky that Niger Delta Oil is feeding the whole nation. Tax bracket in US can be as high as 35%. Think about Government demanding 35% of your income. You need to travel.

You're incredibly dumb!! How's the naija delta oil feeding the nation? Or you meant feeding the politicians? Because last I checked, Nigerians pay very high oil prices in relation to other oil producing countries. So tell me, how do Nigerians benefit from their oil?

Nigerians are more than willing to pay taxes provided that tax is put to good purpose.

Besides, Nigeria's oil resources affords her the privilege to generate huge revenues without having to impose heavy tax on its citizens, these are one of the many blessing of being oil-rich. Other oil rich nations enjoy the same thing, why not Nigeria?

Tax in the US can be as high as 35%, but that has to be for those in the highest tax bracket, people earning 7+ figures, so 35% tax won't make much difference to their income.

Don't come here and sound like people are being unreasonably taxed because that's not true. Richer people pay more tax, and that's the way it should be.

Come I'd take you on a world tour, and expose you to life outside your cave.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.