Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 196 pages)

Politics / Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
last checked black come in all shaade..
have you ever heard of king david island( i cant get the name right) they are black with blond hair
guy u need to travel out more

ur dullness nor be here

Just shut the fuc*k up bitc*h!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Dry. Pointless. Obsessive. Erratic. Immature.

Dude stop quoting me, I don't talk to sissies.

If you're trying to impress her by being her advocate, you will fail.

Just message her directly, after all likes attract.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
i will repeat my question is ur gf hair natural?
pot calling a kettle black.
i have naturally long thanks to my family gene. this life is too short for a lady to rock one hairstyle all her life.

sorry u can not afford the money to give gf to make hairgrin

b!got!

Shut up!! I don't entertain questions from ratchet bitc*hes. I'm the one doing the asking here so im going to ask again; do you know how ridiculous you look with a blonde weave?

Apparently you've got very sluggish reasoning so let me simplify this for you.

Though I'm not a fan of weaves, my emphasis here is on blonde weaves. I can easily tolerate moderate/modest looking weaves but shouting, over-the-top, in-your-face blonde, blue, green, red weaves are totally intolerably by me.. These are trademarks of a hoodrat bit*ch.

You call someone else an illiterate but your disposition, appearance and poor reasoning makes you a quintessential example of illiteracy.

Woe betides the man who decides to wife a hood thrash like you.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
CityNG:

The funniest shyte on earth are Nigerian beyotches that have bleached and bought Brazilian hair but can't afford the surgery to reduce their flat and expansive gorilla nose grin

Hahahaha I tell you! They shi*t is so ridiculous.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
ur brain must have been eaten by se.un dogs
is your girlfriend any better, i bet what she has on her head now is not hers..
i guess the pc u are using right now was created by africansundecided
i pity ur stupid!tygrin

you must have been created from a wasted sperm

mofo!

Shut up bitc*h!!

Justifying your inferiority complex are you?

A black girl wearing a fuc*king blonde wig, do you how stup*id you look? You look like a freak show, something straight out of nightmares.

Then you're trying to justify your madness by asking me stup*id questions about who made my pc hahahaha are you that dumb? Why don't you bleach your skin and straighten your flat nose as well, so you can look proper white?

Lol I'm allergic to hood black bitc*hes!!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by 50calibre(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good!! Now your man Buhari is there, Nigerians urge you to stay away from him so he can govern effectively.

You have a reputation for being a very notorious thief and perhaps the most corrupt black man in Africa... Don't try to repeat what you did in lagos, don't try to blackmail or arm-twist the president, respect the law, respect due process and hopefully you can start atoning for your sins.
Politics / Re: Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday by 50calibre(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:

extreme hostility and hatred even in victory?

Nah not hatred, rather a moment of truth for those who chose to delude themselves.
Politics / Re: Buhari Can Never Be My President by 50calibre(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is not Halloween, take that fuc*king blonde weave on you head, it's distorting your thought process.

Nothing worse than a black girl wearing blonde weaves. If you can't see the insanity in how you look, then you certainly aren't sound enough to have a political discourse.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday by 50calibre(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
He must be saying to himself: I have given Nigerians a gift they never had from our leaders and it is time to make history like a fine gentle man and he did it.

What a true democrat.

Respect for you, sir.

Shut up you pleb!!

Now the reality has dawned on you. I said this to you several times but in your infinite stup*idity & ignorance, you thought I was kidding.

It's refreshing to see that most Nigerians are not as intellectually deficient as you, they've kicked out your fisherman president back to the creeks. What is your fate now? I suggests you follow Jonathan back to the creeks because the days of criminality and mediocrity are over. My faith in Nigeria has been rekindled, even your role model Asari has been forced to swallow his words, sane folks knew he was bluffing anyway.

You, your likes as well as your clueless president are nothing but relics, consigned forever to the dustbin of history.

You were on the wrong side of history, you will always be remembered as a failure who tried to impede the train of change.

Live with that!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos Of Jonathan Being Mocked......#sad Day by 50calibre(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
These are the two funniest memes I saw on NL

Politics / Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by 50calibre(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks Mr ex-president for the touching speech, though I'm sure you didn't write that yourself, thanks anyway.

Most of us know but for the likes of the US & UK breathing down you back, you would have preferred to hold on to power but being the coward that you are, you had no choice but to leave peacefully. Nonetheless, I thank you for that!

Now to more pressing issues at hand, how's the preparation for your otueke honecoming? How's your shi*t talking elephant wife, hope she hasn't suffered a stroke? I wish her good health, she'd need it for the days ahead, court proceedings could be really tedious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by 50calibre(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
macfarland:
Northern Nigerians have now shown us how
different we are. President Jonathan from the
south came and concentrated on developing
the north that was abandoned by them for
decades, he even did that to our detriment of
us in the south. Even our East/West road is not
complete, but Abuja-Kaduna-Kano and other
northern roads he completed just to make you
happy. He went as far as making sure they all
have Universities, Almajiris had schools. The
first Standard double gauge for trains, he gave
to the north and only rehabilitated the narrow
gauge ones in the south. Yet how did the north
pay him back? The North as a whole conspired
to teach this infidel a lesson for him to know
that no matter what he does, he is not one of
them. After making the country ungovernable in
the northeast, then conspired with some
criminals in the southwest, bought over two
major fools in Ameachi and Okoracha and
reminded President Jonathan that he was not
one of them.
We have learned our lesson, we too will be
waiting to remind you too that to be a bigot is
not your monopoly. We will remind you that we
will concentrate on what we have. You cannot
betray us and think you can feed yourselves
with our properties, with our oil, with our sweat.
We will not allow that. You will meet us there.

Shut up!! Stop taking nonsense, it's too late for that. This same election Jonathan won in 2011.

What development did Jonathan being to the north? A few mediocre projects here and there was only a drop in the ocean, it didn't do much to better the lives of young northerners.

Then the issue of security which was perhaps the biggest cause of Jonathan's downfall. He allowed boko haram to fester, killing, maiming & kidnapping thousands while he and his wife were on a jamboree, traveling from one country to the other in private jets.

Few weeks to election, he decided to wake up from his slumber, thinking Nigerians are as gullible as he is.

Too bad they placed him where he belongs. I'm Igbo but if I had the chance, I would never have voted Jonathan.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by 50calibre(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Horlufemi:
I will miss TANoids and the GEJtill2019s the GEJites and the people who used to call Buhari a terrorist and people who said PYO is not a pastor. all the AntiChange people who forget that there is no transformation without change.

Honestly it's has been a fun ride.

Over the last couple of months, the e-war between APC & PDP supporters has been great comic relief for me.

I saw some really funny pics, caricatures, witty lines....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results by 50calibre(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan the clueless can't quite believe what he's seeing. he's like **so all the dollars I shared had no little or no effect?** Where the hell did they get this guy from. Even in the moment of reality, he still has that look of bewilderment.

Jonathan's brain is so slow to process information, if he was a computer, he'd he a pentium 1

Then look at the epic look on Dangote's face, he's like **look at this fisherman, how the hell do I get away from this loser, I've got business interests to protect**

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption by 50calibre(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obj the master tactician!

He's indirectly telling Buhari to investigate the gross embezzlement & mismanagement that occurred under Jonathan.

The full extent of corruption under Jonathan will soon be out in the open.

I see a lot if his cronies and perhaps his elephant wife spending some years behind bars.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Epic!!! Now lets set up a committee to ensure Jonathan, his elephant wife as well as their belongings arrive otueke safely.

The committee shall handle the logistics of relocating the drunk fisherman back to the creeks where he truly belongs.

Ineptitude & cluelessness has been kick out, thanks to Nigerians.

Now lets see what that fat militant Asari Dokubo can do.. It's time to put his money where his mouth is.

Politics / Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by 50calibre(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are those spreadsheet guys?

Someone please post a spreadsheet of the results so far, it's very tedious trying to go through various posts for results.

I wanna see how close Jonada*t is to otueke

4 Likes

Politics / Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by 50calibre(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

That's just it.
I hope the PDP accepts the results and all aggrieved parties move on in due time.

Honestly....I fear for the coming days.
You lot in the diaspora should be thankful at least.

I tell you! One must be very cautious in the coming days.

Yeah a bit true but considering that most diasporans have got folks scattered in various parts of Nigeria, peace is in the interest of everyone.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by 50calibre(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have always found it hard trying to reconcile Buhari's mantra and the crop of folks who support him. Something about him and his statements from the time of yore unsettles me.
I've always maintained before now that if I were given any other viable option to Jona, I will give anything (except my blood) to see him or her kick GEJ out.

Because of this election, my office has been on lockdown. My work route is quite volatile.

For a very long time, before declaring support for the incumbent, I was indifferent...I just might be slipping back to my former position.
My time off work caused me to reflect on stuff.
I have laid most of my thoughts bare on this thread.

One more conclusion I came to is this....

Beyond our rising emotions based on who we want in or out.
We really need a Nigeria that progresses.

Beyond my personal reservations
We need Change that is positively transformational.

However that is gone about, I don't care really.
I know better than to think Elections were actually free and fair on both sides.

I earnestly hope Nigeria remains a united entity.

My message to whoever goes in or stays in is thus:-
Just Deliver!

Enough is Enough!

Very true!!

I've never been a supporter of Buhari, but this time, the wish to see Jonathan go has gotten so many people sympathetic to his course.

In the eyes of many today, Buhari is the lesser of two evils. He may not be the best option for the country but he's the only alternative.

Lets just hope for the best!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo by 50calibre(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

My Siggy says it all.

I specifically mentioned the APC because of the perceived propagandic "Saint-I-Can-Do-No-Wrong" image being subliminally cast in minds of majority of the electorate all over social media.

I do not have a problem with people from the opposing side.

What irks me, and what I will resist henceforth is any person or troll who goes ballistic and negatively emotional, resorting to insults and trying to stifle my right to expression, just because a differing view was presented.

I support GEJ.
But I remain true to self and conscience

Apparently....Buhari's team seems to be doing a better job at you-know-what.

But whoever wins today....
Buhari or GEJ.

I, Adannaya, challenge a sane human who is mentally capable of holding a discourse in good conscience to boldly declare that there weren't elements of manipulations whatsoever.....that the winner won on free and fair grounds.

You support Jonathan? Well that's interesting!! Never would have thought so.

Generally speaking, Jonathan has been a colossal failure, the type never witnessed before. Supporters of Jonathan fall into one or both of the following categories

- Those with religious/tribal sentiments
- Those who've benefitted from Jonathan's administration.

You seem a very rational individual to be swayed by sentiments of any kind. Well I guess you've got your reasons.

Anyway as far as the north is concerned, you should understand Buhari is not just a candidate, he's a movement! Over the last four years, the north has borne the brunt of Jonathan's ineptitude, it's not difficult to see why they all what him out.

Jonathan has failed himself, being a man from a less privileged background, he had the chance to unite Nigerians irrespective of religion or tribe, but he failed. He's disenfranchised a lot of young people especially in the north, most people want him out.

Forget tribe or religion. If you perform well, people will sing your praises.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 50calibre(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I tried around 7pm cos I had a loaded schedule at work today - and it was just acting funny and moving booky. I even thought NL blocked IPs emanating from the UK lol.

I can't put it past my doozy, TruckPusher - he probably blocked the darn thing with his truck. grin

GEJ is done - dead meat and damaged goods. I won't be seeing that nyggah's face again all over my darn TV. grin

Lol I've been checking NL all day for updates, even while on the train. Though I doubt Seun & his team are sophisticated enough to block all UK IP addresses however if they do that, I'd simply use a proxy address.

Truckpusher is on the street brandishing his AK-47s waiting to unleash mayhem when their master is declared the loser.

Jonathan won't go quietly though, the next couple of weeks will be interesting.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 50calibre(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
same here.... Had to change my password to login... After uncountable trials. But today..... Gej must reach otuoke

Amen to that!! Otueke he must return.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 50calibre(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
SirShymexx:

How did you log on?

Brev, I tried my personal VPN, tried the work one, kept changing my IP, tried my real IP and phones, and kept changing computers to see if my MAC address was blocked - all to no avail.

Then I thought it probably had to do with some technicals problems loool. Had to use some NL code to jailbreak the darn thing - peakkkk!

These fvckers don't want me to clown GEJ before he heads back to his natural habitat in the creeks.

I need to take a deep breath and relax for now till the final results, before I unleash the gifs I set aside for today loool.

Lol once I tried logging in with 2 of my other accounts to no avail, I knew it was a technical fault from NL. I had to wait for about 3 hours with constant trial till it finally urged me to reset my password, then copy a verification code from my email. Cray!!

It's probably some hackers trying to stop the online army as the onslaught against Jonathan intensifies. The power of social media should not be underestimated.

I tell you!! I can't wait to hear Jonathan will be returning to the creeks where he truly belongs.
Politics / Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 50calibre(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Preparations are in top gear right now in otueke for Jonathan's home coming.

Jonathan is going to arrive otueke in grand style.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 50calibre(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yeah my account is back!! I don't know what the hell happened, I had to jump through hoops to reclaim it.
Politics / Re: Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State by 50calibre(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari is not just leading in this state, he's annihilating Jonathan. The people of Kaduna can't wait to sent the drunk clueless fisherman back to otueke

I've never been this hyped up about Nigerian elections, this time I find myself checking NL every 30 mins for updates.

Jonathan's guys should have a truck on standby to transport Jonadaf*t and his elephant wife back to the creeks. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by 50calibre(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
chibobo121:
in a democratic govt, military is used to conduct a democratic election. this is hypocrisy without limitation

Lol tell them!!

That's why I laugh when I hear some these folks talk about their democracy.
Politics / Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by 50calibre(m): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oh lawd have mercy on this druggy .

Don't tell me you're gobbling on all that Calories after 9pm ? undecided

Taking all that junk food after 4pm is the real life of a hustler and a suffer head . grin
Don't tell me you're so uneducated not to know that eating all that junk food will kill you?....smh
Like seriously ? undecided .

A single doughnuts easily contain more than 300 calories you mutherfucking illiterate and when you add the whole lots of unhealthy sugar,fats and all the other unhealthy ingredients they simply wreck havoc to your system and considering the fact that you have a low IQ - I do really think that you need a comprehensive life insurance once you wife that ho you call a girlfriend.

Jeez! Who eats doughnuts for dinner these days? undecided little wonder you're going bald with a pot belly.

You better stink out of ma face ,you little piece of shiit because I can't eat that junk once it's 5pm - I eat real home made food .

I just hate it when classless lowlifers try to engage me . angry

Damn! shocked How many guys in here take doughnuts for dinner ?

Lol you're shi*t eating dog!! Are trying to audition to be my dietician? Too bad you ain't qualified. grin

What do you even know about diet & keeping fit? You speak of healthy food like you know whàt the fuc*k that means, looking at your profile, its apparent you don't because you're overweight as a motherfuc*ker plus a pot belly to go with it.

How dare you try to school a top physical specimen like myself? It's blasphemous to say the least, it's like Zach Galifianakis trying to school Dwayne Johnson in matters of health. I'm young, I eat whatever the fuc*k I want, I work out and I still look good.... besides this is weekend, a little indulgence every now and then won't hurt. so you have no point here.

If you show more respect, maybe I would hand you my workout regimen so you could transform yourself and be like me, at least that will be one positive thing in your negativity filled life.

Im going to leave you to lick your wounds now, I have to retire to my bed. I've got a long day tomorrow.. In the meantime, you should know I'm going to be a terror to you on this forum, you're going to have nightmares of me, the name 50calibre will be a constant reminder of the hell you live in grin

You've been avoiding me for a while, but I'm glad you've finally grown the balls to face me. I will be seeing you soon boy!!
Politics / Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by 50calibre(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
This lonely Londoner still sticking his stinky mouth to my precious asss. grin

You know why I like lowlifers like you? You're like an old prostitute , no hope ,no future only cursing and fuming over the lifestyle of younger prostitutes. grin

Why don't you holla at me like you use to do before ,on how to break into the Nigerian market with your clownish product?

Boy ! You must be catching hell over there....smh

Like I said , we can still help your sorry asss and please just make sure you're done with your probation period before you jump bail, brother.

Lol I was just about finishing my doughnuts when I noticed your diatribe, I couldn't wait so I had to clean my hands to respond to you.

How the hell are you going to call me lonely, are you kidding me? I'm not like you bro, I've got so much love your can't even begin to imagine.

I find it quite funny you're trying to use what I said to you, on me, can't you think of something else? your inability to come up with something unique, really exposes your intellectual limitations. C'mon bitc*h say something, throw me your best shot lets see.

When do I use to holla you about breaking into Nigerian market, I only recall saying something like that once on a thread like 2 years ago. I fuc*king own Nigeria, just say the word and I could find something productive for you to do and perhaps you'd be able to leave your criminal life behind because we all know as far as Nigeria is concerned, low-level criminals like you end of two ways, either with gasoline & tyre over your neck or a bullet in your chest.

Politics / Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by 50calibre(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Why is having a wife and kid something to aspire to? When did we start measuring success by wives and kids?

@Truckpusher: Did you vote?

Oh you're defending him now? Please leave that street urchin alone, I wanna eviscerate him. He's lonely and frustrated, the Internet is the only place he finds solace. If I were him, I'd kill myself. grin

Though you might want to deny, we both know by Nigerian standards (even generally to some extent), having a wife & especially kids is a measurement of success.

It depends on what your definition of success is, success doesn't just mean career success (which he doesn't have as criminal career don't count), it should encompass every aspect of life.

By the way is this shollypopz my 25th wife, you went AWOL, where have you been grin
Politics / Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by 50calibre(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
And here comes the street dog with no owner .

I never said that you were Yoruba, you're not even a Nigerian but a useless paid mofo that can't pay bills with his conspicuous hair loss that greets any unfortunate individual that come across you.

Here is the truth bro, I don't line up for my godamnn passport to be stamped because I receive my itinery at home via my mail.

You're one hungry mofo bro and we can't help your condition because we aren't ready to be paying welfare packages to unproductive mofos like your type that abounds here in Northern.

Cry all you want because next four years we'll continue to slap you with our uncommon transformation stride until you change your breath that stinks of garlic and onions.

50 useless cali, you're one fuccked up iidiot and I can't wait to see your sorry asss being deported to your Caribbean island where you belong,mutherfuccker. grin

Hungry boy feeling fly in a faceless forum .....scram!

Hahahahaha what a bleating retar*d!! Just STFU, you're talking load of shi*t.

I think you really got me confused with someone else, I guess the copious amount of blunt traumas suffered to the head in the course of your violent trade, has given you mild amnesia.

Wake up!! this is 50calibre the don, your god. What bald head you're talking of, when you said it previously, I dismissed it as some random nonsense but you've said it again. Where are getting that from? Because I'm currently wearing a funky haircut with a nice fade I got yesterday in preparation for my business trip to manchester tomorrow... I'm not on your level boy, show some respect.

Your ignorance is glaring from your comments, first it's not itinery but itinerary.. Take note

Second, itinerary has nothing to do with stamping of passport. One way or the other a passport must be stamped upon admission into a country, this is proof of entry/exit, while itinerary is just a course of travel. I really don't understand what point you were trying to make.

You're a quintessential example of something not to become, at your age (which by my conservative estimate should be around late 30s or early 40s) you spend your time trolling on the Internet, no wife, no kids, no hope for tomorrow. You're indeed failure personified, Buhari being declared winner will be the final nail to your coffin.

Total waste man grin you're what we call a dead beat.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by 50calibre(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.